• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Imperfect Storm Ch. 04

The Imperfect Storm Ch. 04

12

(The Sister Bitches turned out to all be bi-sexual because, you know, that happens in the real world. A lot. Trust me. Anyway Trent has bagged them all, and now is looking for a new job.)

I got home from a long day on Monday night. Got my interviews set up with my brother-in-law, Richard, this Wednesday starting at lunchtime and going to 5 pm. Going to have to call in sick at my job, can't think of anything else.

Whitney and I haven't talked much since Sunday; Her sisters left late and we fell asleep shortly afterwards. This morning was rushed as we overslept. Hopefully we can talk tonight. Yesterday was so crazy with her sisters. It was a full-blown orgy! That's what made it such a rough day at work. I just couldn't stop thinking about everything I did, they did, we did.

I fucked Whitney in front of her sisters.

Then I fucked her sisters.

They also went at it with each other.

Both sisters texted/sexted me pics early today of themselves. Apparently, Missy (who lives with her mom) spent the night at Stacy's. They sent me pics of them kissing, holding each other's boobs, both of them licking Missy's tit.

Jesus Christ. How am I supposed to work? I jacked off in the bathroom but it didn't help much.

I sent Whitney some texts but I didn't hear back. That's not unusual with her job at the hospital, but still... I thought she could find two spare minutes all day, ya know? She wanted to me to be in charge, to dominate her sexually. I did that. It was awesome. But still, it's pretty weird to have your boyfriend fuck your sisters, so I'm a little concerned with how she's handling the whole thing. Hey, it was my first multi-partner thing, too. I'm a little weirded out, also. Okay, not that much...

I finally get home and I see Whit's car in the parking lot. She doesn't usually beat me home.

I step into the apartment, and it's mostly dark. Again, unusual.

"Whit? you home?"

Well. the apartment isn't that big, so I wander back to our bedroom, and see dim light on in the bathroom.

I tap on the door. "You in there, baby?"

"Come in, dahling" she answers with a funny voice.

I open the door to find her in the middle of a giant bubble bath in the tub. It's like in the movies, just her head is sticking out at the foot of the tub. Candles surround me as I enter, they flicker as I move past them.

"Pour me some more wine, baby?" She holds out her glass for me.

Oh boy, the bottle is almost empty, and I know it was full last night! She's hitting it pretty hard.

I take the glass, but then glide in for a smooch. I kiss her tenderly on her full lips. She responds, and we open mouth kiss for several moments. Mmmmm her lips feel good. Her left arm snakes around my neck, suds and water dripping down my back. We kiss longer... eventually we break, our foreheads touching. We're so close that she's all blurry to me.

"Hey," I whisper.

"Hey yourself" she whispers back.

"Missed you today," I say, and I kiss her more. I can taste the wine on her lips. On her tongue. I pull back and find the bottle, finishing it off in her glass.

"May I?" Whitney nods her head yes. I drink some chardonnay. Not too bad. Smooth. Buttery. I prefer beer or vodka, but wine is nice, too. I hand her the glass.

"So..." I begin. "How was your day..."

Whitney laughs at me.

"Well... I took the afternoon off."

"Really." And... couldn't find time to answer a text from me? Uh oh, this probably means something.

"Yep! I was... I had to do some thinking. About everything. About us."

Gulp. There it is. I reached for the glass and chugged a little, handed it back to her. You know that your brain can think a thousand things in the space of a second, right? So I was thinking: Well, she's here. My stuff isn't on the grass. She's naked in the tub. Unless there's a midget in there that I can't see, maybe we are okay. Don't panic just yet.

"Us," I repeated. "And what do you think about 'Us'?"

"I was... very confused... all of a sudden I didn't know what 'Us' was. I mean, yesterday was mind-blowing. But it was also... so far out of what I'm used to... you know... it's probably illegal in Georgia and Texas."

I smiled but kept my mouth shut. My father always told me, never pass up an opportunity to keep your damn mouth shut.

"So I was kind of lost. Where was I? Where are we? WHO are we? That kind of shit. So I put the camera on the TV, the one with yesterday's movie. And I watched it until it was over. And I noticed something. Even when you were fucking one of my sisters, you were watching out for me. You were putting a pillow under my head, or moving something out of my way, or stimulating me if you thought I wasn't getting enough attention, or just looking at me most of the time. And I thought, my God, this guy really loves me. I mean, in the middle of getting his cock sucked by someone normally forbidden, he's still concerned with my welfare."

I should probably talk now, huh?

"I do love you, Whit. Very much."

"I know. You were probably concerned that maybe you pushed me too far. I mean, having sex with my sisters... I can't believe that happened... you did push me too far."

Uh oh, again.

"But, somehow, I feel closer now to you than ever before, Trent."

I bent down again and kissed her some more.

"Us," I whispered. "Can be whatever we want. We can write our own rules. If it's just you and me, that's awesome and I'm with you. If you never want your sister's over again, I'm with you--"

"Whoa! Hold on their, sport! I didn't say I'm dumping my sisters! You didn't let me finish. I was going to say, you pushed me too far for me to comprehend. But... I watched the movie again... and we were having some fucking good fun. I was having some good fun. I... loved every minute of it... I wouldn't change it for the world. My comprehension caught up. I'm okay with it. I masturbated twice to it. But, some rules would be good, I think."

"Rules, as in...?"

"Well, I don't want you fucking my sisters without me."

"Done. What else."

"Um... that's about it. Just keep me first in your mind."

"Ok, then. Rule 1: No fucking your sisters without you. Rule 2: Re-read rule 1. Got it."

"Good, don't forget it!"

I kissed her again, lovingly. I broke the kiss to whisper to her.

"So you're saying... that having your naked sisters touch you is ok."

"Yes."

Mmmm... neck kisses.

"And maybe, just maybe, you might want to suck Stacy's tits again..."

"Yessssss"

Ear nibbles.

"And Little Missy, you liked her tongue in your twat, didn't you."

"oh fuck yes..."

Tonguing her neck.

"You know, some of my cum was in you when she did that... when she stuck her tongue in your cunt."

"Jesus yes!"

More kisses. At this point I'm not even touching her.

"Where's your hands Whit?"

"I'm touching myself while you talk to me, baby."

I stood up and kicked off my shoes, yanked off my socks, and dropped my pants in a hurry. My aching cock was straining against my boxers, a wet spot already forming on them. I pulled my shirt over my head. I stood there.

"Well?" asked Whitney.

"Well, what?"

"Well show me that dick!"

"Who's in charge here?"

"Oh, sorry. You are."

"Right. You surrendered, remember?" I was referring to what she told me a couple days ago.

"Yes I did. Okay. Mr. Trent. Please. May I please suck on your cock. I really want to."

"I don't know... last time it seems you were rather careless with my sperm. I can't have that anymore."

"Careless?" she asked.

"Yes, careless. There were some drops on the rug, on the couch, on Stacy's bra..."

"I'm sorry... it... it won't happen again. I promise."

"You promise what."

"I promise not to waste any of your sperm."

"...Ever."

"Yes, ever."

I dropped my skivvies, finally freeing the beast. Ah! Fresh air!

I stood next to the tub.

"Do what you gotta do, hon."

Whitney got on her knees in the tub, much of the bubbles dropping off her body. She looked awesome, tits jutting out but I could only see one nipple, the other hidden by suds. She shook her right hand to get the suds off, then pressed my cock against my belly.

She then stuck her face as deep between my legs as she could, and extended her stiff tongue between my balls. She found my main vein, and rose slowly, all the while pushing up, up, up. When she was about an inch from the top, seminal fluid began oozing out back onto her tongue. She got to the top and, releasing her hand, put her entire mouth over half my cock. She sucked and licked, getting all the pre-cum. She pulled off and smiled up at me.

"No waste."

She continued to look me in the eye as she sucked and stroked me, God it felt so good, her hot lips firmly pressed around my shaft, and she tongued my sweet spot just below the tip like an expert.

While still holding my glance, she took my dick in her hands and spanked her own cheeks with it, first several times on one side, then the other. She dropped down and sucked a ball into her mouth, and the other guy, too. Exquisite.

She stopped staring at me and got to work, establishing a rhythm with her hand/mouth combo. Going as deep as she could on my cock, then almost all the way out. Slowly, slowly, and slightly faster. Little faster, god yes... I can feel the tingles already.

She pulled off to talk to me, but kept stroking me with her hand.

"I want to tie Missy up, and Stacy and I will do nasty stuff to her. Will you help us?"

"Fuck yes!" I said.

She sucked me for another minute or so.

"Film us? Will you film us as we torment my slutty sister?"

"Mmmm hmmmmmmm." I was having trouble as the imagery and the pressure on my cock mounted.

She sucked harder and faster. Faster.

"Mostly," she said, gasping for air. "Mostly I want to slap her tits. Would you like that?"

I grabbed Whitney's head with both hands and shoved my cock in her mouth. I fucked her face. Hard. Furious. I hit something, the back of her throat. She gagged and fell back for a moment, but only for a moment. She grabbed my cock and got back on, shoving in as deep as she could take it.

I was about 5 seconds away when she pulled off and talked more about Missy.

"Maybe we'll piss on her tits? Would you like that Trent? Oh shit! Mmmmmgorgphphg"

I started cumming right when she said "piss on her tits". Jesus it felt so good. The first spurt caught Whitney on her forehead and eyes, but she quickly covered my throbbing, pulsating cock with her mouth and the remaining squirts jetted down her throat.

Whit continued to stroke and suck my cock, until all of it was drained. God, what a girl.

She got out of the tub and went to the bathroom mirror, dripping all over.

"I've got to get those stray cums!" she exclaimed.

She wiped her face, and licked off my sticky stuff from her fingers.

"That's my good girl! No waste!" I held my arms out wide.

She giggled and fell into my arms, getting me all wet, but who gives a shit about that! We kissed for several moments.

"So Trent, are you up for round 2?"

"Oh babe... not just yet, you drained me dry! I might need some dinner first."

"Ok then big boy. But, can I cum first? I've been waiting for you... all... day... long..."

Whit went back to the tub and pulled the drain plug. She then turned on the faucet, and directed the flow to the adjustable shower head, with the pulsating water jets.

Whitney rinsed the bubbles off her body, the steam rising from her chest and legs. Her nipples extended fully under the pressure as she arched her back. Slowly, she slid back down into the tub, and brought the shower head right to her her bare mound.

She stiffened the moment it hit her pussy, then relaxed again as the jets did their magic.

"Oh God, Trent!"

Her left hand roamed freely, up and down her thigh, up to her breasts where she squeezed her right one hard, so hard.

She grimaced as she began trembling, her orgasm approaching. It wasn't one of those slow, stealthy ones. This one came on like a fucking freight train, with its horn blaring!

Whitney screamed as she twisted in the tub, dropping the shower head, then slumping down into the hot water. My cock had risen to the occasion, of course, but I was hungry!

"Hey beautiful!"

"Hmmmm, yesss baby?" Whitney was so gorgeous, lying there in a post-orgasmic haze.

"I'm going to make some dinner for us, ok? Come out when you're ready."

I sauteed some chicken and warmed up some frozen stir-fry vegetables. Chopped up some garlic, added a little paprika, pour in some Kikkoman's... yeah baby! Not too bad.

I was just getting the drinks poured when Whitney emerged in her soft robe.

"What did I do to ever deserve this?" she asked.

"I guess it's just 'tit for tat', or something like that?" Sorry, I'm not always funny. She giggled, but she's polite like that.

We talked over dinner about the job interview coming up. I was taking the day off, going to my sister Kylie's house to get ready, then interviews all afternoon. We talked about maybe having to move if I worked way over across town. Whit could still keep her hospital job, we could find somewhere in the middle to live. It could be good!

The thing about hospital jobs, they aren't usually just 9-5. Whit had the evening shift coming up tomorrow, I wouldn't see her until I got back from the interviews.

"You've got your suit cleaned?"

"Picking it up tomorrow."

"Shoes shined?"

"Like a mirror!"

"Good shirt?"

"Also at the cleaners, babe. I'm all ready, I promise. And I won't chew gum."

"What about your dick? You'll need that sucked before you go, right? To calm you down?"

I laughed. "I'll jack off in the morning, don't worry!"

Or... my sister and I might do something. Correction. Will do something.

"Well, Trent, you sound like it's all sewn up. I guess the only thing left to do is fuck me!"

We talked some more, gotta let the food move along a little bit.

"Baby?" Whitney asked. "Would you mind if we put the movie on again?"

- - -

Whitney's hot cunt beckoned me forward. It's hot, inviting center promised wonderful delights. I breathed in her musk, and some of that scented bubble bath... nice...

Whitney lay on the bed, her head resting on her hands, tits on the bed, and her ass sticking up high. She watched the TV intently, my/our sex video running for the second time already.

My tongue settled deep inside her, tasting her, probing her, teasing her.

"Look, Trent, look! Right here, this is my favorite part... yes... you pushing your cum... into my mouth... oh Jesus yes..."

I could barely see over her ass, but I felt her clench down on me, forcing my tongue out of her cunt.

"Hey! Let me back in!"

"Sorry!"

She relaxed, and I resumed my work.

"You're really good at this, you know?"

"Mmmmmmfffffmm... eating you out?" I went back in, lovingly.

"No. I mean Yes! Of course! But, I also meant making this video. It's really good. Really good... oh that's fucking good too honey... yes... right there... oh fuck yes... fuck yes... jesus you're eating my cunt on TV too! Oh my god..."

I could actually feel her juices flowing. Hot cunt juices dripping down my chin. I wiped some off with my fingers and then ran them over her hot little butthole, preparing her for later.

"Oh Trent! I'm gonna cum soon... you going to fuck my ass? huh? Fuck your baby's ass? I want it... I want it real bad... you have to fuck me... oh jesus I'm going to cum first but then fuck me in the ass? Please... oh god... please..."

I kept up my assault on her cunt and clit with my mouth while I worked a second finger into her ass.

Whitney collapsed sideways as she came, her legs trembling. I pulled he ass cheeks apart and wiped my face on her ass, smearing her cunt juice all over it. I took my right hand and stroked my cock a couple times, getting it lubed up. Spit on it a couple times, for good measure.

While her pussy still quivered, I entered her ass.

"Oh FUCKKKK! Jesus YES!"

I pulled it out and dropped some more spit on my cock and rocked it back in. She accepted the intruder with style, spreading her legs for me.

Her hair fell across her face, she couldn't see the TV anymore, but she didn't really care. I pounded her ass. I'm finding that I really like fucking her ass. It's verboten, you know? you're not supposed to be there. Good girls won't let you. Even bad girls won't let you. But porn stars will. And fuck sluts will. And I've found my fuck slut, and she likes it in the ass. How cool is that!

I pressed harder, sinking my shaft to the hilt. She stiffened for a moment, then met me stroke for stroke. Oooooh her ass is so tight... feels soooo good on my shaft... on the main vein... the best part is the grunting from Whitney. It's good to know that what you're doing has an effect on the other person, you feel me?

And Whitney was affected, I done tell you what! She collapsed her legs, her pussy landing on some pillows. As I fucked her, she ground her cunt into the pillows.

"Trent! (grunt)... do you... (grunt) like my... ass? (grunt)"

I slapped a cheek, hard: WHACK!

"You fucking know it, baby!"

"You're... (grunt)... making me cum... (grunt)... jeeeeeesus fuck me... fuck me... oh fucking god fuck me!!!!"

Whitney buried her head in the covers and screamed bloody murder as her orgasm wracked her body. I slapped her ass some more, just to give her something else to think about. Each pulse, each throb, each tremble, I could feel right on my cock. I could try and hold out longer, but what the fuck, why? I want to enjoy this one!

I pulled out my cock and admired her gaping hole for a moment, then flipped her over onto her back. I quickly crawled on top of her stomach so my cock laid between her tits. Both of us grabbed her ample tits and squeezed my cock tight. There was plenty of lube still from her cunt/ass juices and a thin layer of sweat on her body. I shoved my cock forward, Whit held her mouth open so the tip went inside... I love that... then I furiously fucked her tits and squeezed her nipples. Her soft tit flesh was made stiff enough by both of us pushing against them, i was getting great friction.

"Christ Whit it's HERE! SHI-I-I-I-I-TTTT!"

Long ropes fired into her mouth, I pulled back and put some on her tits, too. Ahhh... this the fucking life... Whitney eagerly wiped up my cum from her tits, lasciviously licking it off. She pulled on her tit and stuck her tongue as far as it would go, she could just lick her nipple. Nice...

- - -

Wednesday morning rolled around, I was just hanging up my suit in the back seat window when Whit drove home from the night shift.

"Hey baby, you leaving already? I thought we could... do something first... it's your big day and all..."

"Oh Whitney, you're so sweet and dirty and fucking gorgeous! But, I want to get to Kylie's first. She used to work there, you know. That's how she met Richard. So she was going to give me all the scoop on the people and help prepare me for the interviews and stuff."

I hope that sounded good enough to Whitney. I really just wanted to fuck my sister. A lot. Whitney made me follow the One Rule, and that was not to fuck her sisters without her. But there was no mention of not fucking MY sister... okay it's a technicality that may or may not hold up in court, but I'm sticking with it.

My phone rang just as I was pulling out of the parking lot. I was busy looking around and stuff so I just answered without looking. With a slight cough, of course. I had called in sick to work.

"(cough)... This is Trent... (ahem)."

"Cut the bullshit. Where the fuck have you been?"

Stacy. Whitney's older sister. Why is she mad at me?

"Uh, hi sweetie! Going to work and stuff, you know, doing my usual shit--"

"And you can't find the fucking time to call me? At all? You fuck me and don't even talk to me afterwards? What kind of fucker are you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Imperfect Storm Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds