• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • After Class Ch. 02

After Class Ch. 02

Molly knew it was pointless to try and get up so she stayed where she was, on the floor, legs splayed open, staring at the ceiling.

'Mark, it's your turn.' Without looking, she knew this was the brown haired boy. She heard him moving towards her, then looked as George stepped between them. She heard another condom wrapper open, then heard Mark gasp as George unzipped the boy pants and took his hard cock in his hand. 'You let me do this boy, you'll mess it up.' Then George stepped away and Mark was on her and in her before she could react. This one didn't kiss her, didn't even try to make her come, he just roughly thrust himself in and started pumping away, holding her down, just like he was supposed to. He stared into her eyes as he thrust, grimacing as he came close, and then carrying on. She could see he was trying to make himself last. She gasped as he moved in her, moaning and trying so hard not to come, she didn't want to come with her br...with him inside of her. Mark saw this and grinned, suddenly slowing his movements. He was playing the part well.

George has long ago stopped giving direction and was now once again perched on the edge of his desk, watching as Mark pulled out and started doing what Steven had done, pressing his cock into her clit and moving it oh so slowly, rubbing it, rubbing her until she cried out for him to stop, to please stop, don't make her do that again, she didn't want it, didn't like it. They all laughed when she shuddered and came again, twice. Mark kept going and going, somehow, until he grabbed her shoulders and thrust into her hard, then lay on top of her, panting. George laughed and pulled him back, out of her and away.

She stayed on the floor. This was the worst one. George knelt on one knee next to her. 'How you doing cupcake? Learned your lesson yet? You're not going to be playing where you shouldn't now, are you?' Molly closed her eyes and shook her head. George laughed. 'Well I'm not done teaching you. Get up.' When she didn't move , he roughly grabbed her by one arm and yanked her to her feet, pushing a hand between her legs to feel her wetness. 'I can feel that. With one finger he began to rub her clit, then slid it down and inside her, holding her up as she shuddered against him. He went back to his slow rubbing, and laughed again as she came. 'See? You liked it. You wanted it. Tell Da....tell me you liked it, you wanted it, and you'll never leave us again.' Wearily, she did. George smiled and pulled her towards where the last boy was sitting, chair pulled out from the desk.

'We got one more lesson for you, I think, don't we?' Molly closed her eyes. 'Please. Weren't they enough? No more, I don't want...'

George pulled her close and breathed into her ear. 'No. This is happening. So be a good girl for me and maybe you'll get a reward.'

The last boy was sitting in his chair, staring at her. As George moved her closer to him he made no move to get up. 'This is Charlie. Charlie here was a bit reluctant so we're...ha, you're going to help him out. Aren't you girl?' She just nodded, looking at Charlie, who was slowly unbuckling his belt. George let her go and moved towards Charlie, who immediately stopped what he was doing and let George undo his belt, buttons and zipper, and gently pull his pants down to his ankles, and Molly watched as her Professor gently took the boys cock out, rubbing it and whispering something in his ear. Soon Charlie was hard as a rock, and he moaned when George slid the condom on. 'Now, this one is going to be a little different. Molly, I want you to spread your legs, and we know how you know how to do that, and straddle this fine young man.' He turned to her. 'Then fuck him. If you do a good job, I'll let you go.'

She moved towards Charlie slowly and shakily. Her legs and back ached, she was covered in sweat and her own juices, and she stared at the wall behind Charlies head as she placed one leg on either side of him and moved onto his cock, which was the biggest of the three to her surprise, almost too big.

As soon as the tip of him was in her he moaned and thrust upwards, making her cry out and come. He grabbed her hips and whispered in her ear, 'go slow. Move slow, I want you to be slow, I want to be inside you for as long as possible.' Had she even told George about that?

She came again as she began to move up and down on him, and he groaned and bucked his hips and pushed his face into her chest, sucking her nipples as she moved. She could see the other boys in the background, jerking off.

George must still be perched on his desk. Charlie suddenly gasped out 'Stop. Get off me.' She shakily stood and almost fell as he stood and shoved her into the wall behind Georges desk. Shakily he lifted her, spread and pinned against the wall, and then he was inside her again, this time thrusting hard and fast, face pressed into her shoulder, grunting and gasping. She stared at the other two, who stared right back at her.

Charlie lasted the longest, almost twenty minutes by the clock on the wall, before he shouted and came, letting her fall to the floor, smacking her head on the way down. As she lay there she watched George talk briefly to the three boys who'd had her, heard 'good job.' Then he unlocked the door, let them out, and re-locked it.

He slowly walked over to her, still hard as a rock, fingers hooked into the belt loops of his jeans. Staring down at her, he spoke. 'Was it everything you'd hoped? I knew you wanted it from the moment you told me about it. I worked hard to get the details right. I watched those boys have you and I watched you come, over and over. That's the part you never told me wasn't it? Your Daddy made your older brothers take you, just like this, but you wanted it, wanted them inside you, you liked it.' Molly said nothing.

George gently lifted her to her feet, handed her a roll of paper towels and just watched as she did her best to clean up. 'Where are my clothes?' She asked. George smirked. She turned and tried to run to the door but he was faster, grabbing her from behind.

He hissed in her ear. 'There's another part you didn't tell me, isn't there? After your Daddy's little lesson, he had one more thing to teach you didn't he, wanted to make sure it stuck.' He turned her to face him, and dragged her over to his desk.

'I'm going to finish your lesson and then you can go.' She began to struggle, but everything hurt and she was so tired, she eventually gave up and let him perch her on the desk again. 'Just do exactly as I say, and it'll be fine.' He grabbed her chin. 'Ok?' She nodded, not looking at him. 'Look at me and say 'ok Daddy.'

'Ok Daddy.'

He moved closer until her was standing between her legs. 'Undo my belt, unzip my pants and take Daddy's cock out.' She did as she was told. He was hard as a rock, throbbing, and without being told she slowly began to jerk him off, as he took his shirt off and kissed her neck. 'That's right, oh that's a good girl. I knew you'd like this.' Sliding his pants down he lay her back on the desk and positioned himself between her legs, stopping just before he was inside her.

'Wait, aren't you going to put on a c..'

He interrupted her. 'Oh no no, I don't think so. You're my girl, I want you to feel all of me and I want to feel all of you.' He cupped her breasts lightly as he gently pressed his naked, throbbing cock into her, then as he moved further in, he moved one hand between her legs and rubbed her clit, so that as he slid completely into her, she came again, screaming at him to stop, to please take it out, she didn't want it. He laughed and pulled out, immediately pushing in again, holding her legs, building up a steady rhythm, making sure she came again and again, until he abruptly pulled out and just stared into her eyes. 'This is the part you didn't tell me. You let Daddy and all your brothers fuck you before you came to college, and you liked it didn't you? Especially Daddy, because he was the best one.' He thrust into her again. 'Do you want Daddy to come inside you? That's what you want isn't it? You want me to come inside your tight cunt, after I make you come again.' He grabbed her hair. 'That's what happened isn't it? SAY IT.'

Molly closed her eyes. 'Yes. I let them all have me, let them all fuck me. The boys wore condoms but Daddy didn't, he wanted to come inside me and I let him.'

George pulled out again and let out a bellowing laugh, before abruptly yanking her upright, spinning her round, and throwing her back on the desk face-down. He was inside her again before she knew what was happening, thrust hard and fast, grunting and whispering in her ear that this was what she wanted, what she deserved, and she liked it.

Molly couldn't even scream any more, as she was fucked face-down over her professors desk she just moaned over and over for him to 'stop, to please stop, take it out, Daddy please don't come in me, stop it, I don't want it to feel good oh please...' Until George pushed her into the desk hard, thrust in once, twice, and as he came inside her, she groaned into the cold wood and came too.

'That's a good girl.' He said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • After Class Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 470 milliseconds