• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Casino Plot Ch. 08

Casino Plot Ch. 08

123456...8

The drive back to the base was miserable. They had been driving for about 10 minutes when Ruth finally managed to get her mouth open. The glue split and her lips came apart. The first thing she did was spit that horrible ball out of her mouth. A moment later, Sue Lynn's lips separated and she too was spitting out a golf ball. The big colonel was in the front seat with Ruth, while Colonel Kwan and the two sergeants were in back. They were still struggling to get their mouths open, while Ruth filled the car with a steady stream of obscenities.

"GODDAMN SON OF A BITCH!!! I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THAT I'VE BEEN WALKING AROUND WITH A GODDAMNED GOLF BALL STUCK IN MY FUCKING MOUTH THAT WAS UP YOUR GODDAMNED ASS!!!" The last part of Ruth's diatribe was directed at Sue Lynn, but the colonel really didn't notice. She was still trying to get the taste of that golf ball out of her mouth. At least hers hadn't come out of anyone's ass, but it was still disgusting. Of course, the fact that she wasn't answering didn't stop Ruth from continuing her rant.

"AND I CAN'T GET MY FUCKING CUNT OPEN, AND THOSE GODDAMNED BALLS IN THERE FEEL LIKE THEY'RE STRETCHING MY WHOLE DAMNED CHANNEL. BY THE TIME I GET THEM OUT OF THERE, MY PUSSY WILL BE MORE LIKE A BIG FUCKING GROCERY BAG. SON OF A BITCH!!!!!" The last part of this stream wasn't really addressed to anyone in particular. Rather they were due to the fact that Ruth had driven over a pothole and those three balls inside her vagina had all shifted positions. The walls of that chamber just weren't used to having golf balls bounce off them.

While Ruth continued to scream, Sue Lynn just sat quietly. She was every bit as uncomfortable as Ruth (maybe more so actually, since she had 3 balls still stuck in her ass), but she just didn't have the energy to curse and yell. All she wanted to do was get back to the base and somehow get all of those awful objects out of her body. The journey continued in that manner for a few more minutes until both sergeants managed to get their mouths open and spit the balls out of their mouths. A moment after that, their cursing joined Ruth's.

"SON OF A BITCH!! MY FUCKING ASS FEELS LIKE IT'S GOING TO FUCKING SPLIT!!" This was from Gertie, who was still feeling the after effects of a major assfucking. Her hole kept clenching and unclenching as it still tried to adjust to everything that had gone through it. And, of course, the fact that there were still 3 golf balls stuck inside there wasn't making it any better.

"WELL, AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T HAVE A FUCKING BALL IN YOUR MOUTH THAT HAD JUST BEEN UP YOUR SISTER'S ASS!!!!" This, of course, was from Gitte. She was still adjusting to the balls wobbling around in her cunt, and the idea of where the ball she had just spit out had been still made her stomach queasy.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU, GODDAMNIT TO HELL!! I HAVE TO FUCKING DRIVE HOME AND IT'S ALREADY FUCKING HARD TO CONCENTRATE WITH ALL THESE GOLF BALLS STUCK UP MY GODDAMNED HOLES. SO NOT ANOTHER GODDAMNED WORD UNTIL WE GET BACK TO MY OFFICE!!" Well Ruth had the last word on that note. The rest of the drive was spent in a very awkward silence. The only sound was the occasional moan as the car turned or hit a bumpy spot, and the golf balls would shift inside their various containers.

The five women finished their journey back to the base. Ruth parked as close to her office as she could. Walking was uncomfortable, and besides, she really didn't want to answer any questions about why she and the others were moving so strangely. The ladies had to stay as stiffly erect as possible. Bending in any way reduced the room the balls had and became extremely uncomfortable. At last they made their way into Ruth's office. Sue Lynn just about collapsed out of exhaustion as she sat down on the sofa. A second later Ruth was afraid Colonel Fairchild's scream would bring people running. Sue Lynn had sat down way too fast, and the three golf balls up her ass had been forced much farther up inside her. When the pressure shot them up her guts, Sue Lynn felt she was about to bend over and throw them up on the carpet. It was impossible, but then again it was impossible to have three golf balls up her ass anywhere near as far as it felt like those were now resting.

Ruth didn't take any time trying to sit down. She made her way as quickly as she could to her answering machine. Before they left, Janice had promised her that she would leave the combinations to the locks on their pants on Ruth's answering machine. Thank GOD! There was a message. Ruth pressed the button and waited for the message to play.

"Hello Ladies. Since you are playing this I gather you have made it back safely, if not too comfortably. Well, I suppose you all would like to get the balls out of your respective butts, so hear are the combinations: Ruth: The first number on your combination is 22. Sue Lynn, your first number is 31. Lee, your first..."

It went on like that. Janice spoke slowly and clearly. Her voice was easy to understand, but the message was sooo slow! None of the women could unlock their pants until they had all three numbers. Each woman listened carefully until she heard all three numbers of her combination. Then she began spinning her lock as fast as she could. It took several minutes, but finally the message completed and four of the women had their pants unlocked. Only poor Gertie didn't. Somehow she hadn't heard one of the numbers correctly. The miserable sergeant had to play the entire message a second time before she was at last able to open the locks on her slacks.

By the time Gertie managed to get her pants down, the others already had theirs down at their ankles. Ruth and the rest had quickly pulled their pants and panties down. Now they were all squatted down trying to push all those golf balls out of their butts. From the fact that a few balls were now on Ruth's carpet, Gertie could see that they had already had some success. But from the grunts and groans filling the room, all the women still had one or more golf balls in their asses.

Gertie joined the rest as quickly as she could. Those three balls in her ass had her stuffed so damned full. After she squatted, her first push practically fired a ball through her anus. But that was very little relief. Gertie kept pushing and the second ball made its way through her anal ring very quickly. The last one was still in there though. Gertie groaned and pushed. She could feel the thing lodged right in her anal aperture, but it wouldn't go through. GOD! Her rectum was so tired and so sore. It had to come out!! Gertie bore down and gave a mighty squeeze. She felt the ball shift, and then... POP!!! It was OUT!! The ball had forced its way through her sphincter and her ass was EMPTY!! LORD, what a RELIEF! For a moment, she completely forgot about the single ball still stuck in her sealed pussy. It was just so wonderful not having any golf balls up her butt.

Sue Lynn had managed to force all three balls out of her ass as well. She was actually sighing with relief. After what she had gone through having her last ball extracted before, she was so glad that it had made it through her anus on its own this time. Lee and Gitte had also managed to shit out their balls. They had been really amazed to find out how hard it was to push it through their rectums but they had managed to do it. Ruth, however, was still straining.

"GODDAMNIT!! It won't come OUUUTTT!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!" Ruth pressed and groaned. She squeezed as hard she could. The ball started to push through. It was in her anal ring, but it wouldn't quite push through. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPHHHH" With one final hard push, Ruth got the ball out. It popped through her asshole and bounced on the floor. Ruth landed on the floor right beside it. The effort of forcing that thing through her sphincter ring had exhausted her. She just sat there on the floor for a couple of minutes until she managed to get her breath back.

When the general had her legs back, she pulled herself to her feet. "Ok, ladies, so what do we do now?"

The others just looked around. None of them really even knew what Ruth was asking. It was Sue Lynn who finally said something. "What do you mean what are we going to do? We have no choice, we're going to do whatever Janice and Mr. Vineti tell us to do."

"Are we?" Ruth asked. "We walked out of there with our lips glued shut. I still have three more balls stuffed in my pussy and until that awful glue comes loose they're going to stay there. How much more of this can we take ladies?"

Gertie and Gitte just looked at each other, but Sue Lynn answered her the only way she could.

"Ruth, it's awful. The things we have to do are hideous. But at least it will be over in a few weeks. If we don't do as we're told, we'll spend most of our lives in federal prison, and even if we do get out, we'll be completely broke with no way to support ourselves."

Gertie chimed in at that point. "I don't know, Sue, maybe we wouldn't be in prison that long. And even if lose all our money, we could still live reasonably on our pensions."

Sue Lynn started to answer, but Ruth beat her to it. "You idiot, WHAT PENSION? If we are convicted of felonies, do you think we still get our pensions? News flash you moron, time in prison doesn't count to retirement. No, when we get out of prison we will be penniless, in debt, and have no way of supporting ourselves. Lee you haven't said anything, what do you think?"

"MMMMMMMPPHH" It wasn't until Lee tried to answer Ruth's question and just moaned that the others realized that Colonel Kwan still hadn't managed to get her mouth unglued.

"Dear God, Lee! Do you still have that ball stuffed in your mouth? Christ!!! Well, we need to get you talking Colonel. Ladies, give me a hand." With that Ruth walked over to Lee and waved the others to come with her. Lee shrank back. She wasn't sure what Ruth had in mind, and as miserable as she was, the little Korean just wanted to be left alone. That didn't happen, though.

Ruth reached out for Lee's face and grabbed her upper lip. She told Gertie to get a grip on the lower lip. The glue was starting to loosen. It wouldn't take much to split it. Ruth told Gertie to count to three and then pull down. Then the general got a good grip and counted slowly. When she hit three, Ruth pulled up on her lip as hard as she could. Gertie pulled the other one down.

"oooooowwwwwwWWWWWWWW!!!!!" Lee moaned quietly as the ladies pulled on her lips. Then she almost screamed when the pulling got harder. But her screams stopped as the glue finally split and her lips came apart. Ruth and Gertie released Lee's mouth, and Colonel Kwan just dropped to her knees and spit the ball that was in her mouth out.

"Well, Lee, do you agree that we stick this out?" Ruth didn't give Lee any time to collect herself. She was disgusted that the stupid colonel hadn't managed to get her mouth open like the rest of them.

"Yes, Ruth, I agree. w-we h-have to go through w-w-with it". Lee couldn't help stuttering as she agreed. She wanted so badly for it to be over, but she also knew that the consequences of not finishing the games would be much worse.

"Then I guess it's agreed," Ruth said to her subordinates. "Since we already have our pants down, we can work our cunts until they open and we can get the balls out. Then we go home and rest and try to prepare for next week. I don't know what game Janice is going to come up with for me and Lee to play, but whatever it is we'll get through it."

It wasn't until Lee heard what Ruth said that she realized the games were down to just her and Ruth. Oh GOD! Whoever won the next game was paid in full. Dear GOD!! Please let her win. This Olympics that Janice had mentioned, Lee had no idea what it was, but she knew for absolutely sure that she didn't want to play. Oh PLEASE LET HER WIN!!

Meanwhile, the other four had sat down and were already masturbating. Normally Lee would have been too shy to join in, but right now she was way too sore and way too tired. She just wanted those three balls out of her vagina. So Colonel Kwan sat down and made sure to look down so that she couldn't see anyone else in the room. Then she began to fiddle with her clit along with all of the others in the room.

Janice, Tony, and the others couldn't help laughing as they watched Ruth and the rest masturbating in her office. It didn't take long. The balls were heavy, and between the pressure they were putting on those pussies from the inside, along with the moisture the masturbatory efforts were producing, the women's vaginas began to open rather quickly.

Ruth, Gitte and Lee were first. Probably the fact that they had three balls up their channels had caused it. The additional weight helped force the lips apart. Lee was so relieved that she wasn't last. Colonel Kwan wasn't sure she would have been able to stand being the only one masturbating in the room while everyone else watched. Sue Lynn and Gertie weren't far behind. When all five women had emptied all the balls from their respective pussies, they didn't say a word. Each woman just dressed, grabbed her keys, and headed for the parking lot. They had nothing to say, the just wanted to get home and rest.

Tony and his little group were tired, too. As much fun as it had been, it had also been a very long day. Tony kissed Janice good night and told her that he had a little paper work to do in his office and then he was going to crash. Then Janice, Connie, and Jim headed out. That night the four of them slept like babies.

One person who didn't sleep well was Dwight Cutter. The general was one very confused man. Certainly he had enjoyed the show, but why were these women putting themselves through this? He had known Ruth Simpson for quite some time and frankly she was a total bitch. There was no way she was doing this voluntarily, and it was very obvious from the looks on their faces that neither she nor any of the others were enjoying what they were doing. So, the question remained, why were they doing it?

General Cutter was pretty sure that Jim Wright was involved somehow. First of all, he still couldn't figure out why Ruth had an official meeting scheduled on her calendar with the retired C.I.D. officer. After all, Jim hadn't been on active duty for years. And as far as Dwight knew, Jim Wright and Ruth Simpson had never worked together before. Still, Colonel Wright had to be involved in this somehow. There was no way that his presence at the show could possibly be a coincidence. The general went over the situation all night. The only conclusion that he could come to was that there had to be some connection between Jim Wright and the casino. Since the show had taken place at the casino, Colonel Wright and someone at the casino had to be connected. When Dwight finally went to sleep, he had made up his mind to make a few calls the next day. Surely someone who knew Colonel Wright would be able to give him a clue or two. He'd have to be subtle though. Ruth Simpson was under his command and any really embarrassing information might reflect badly on him as well. General Cutter needed to be very sure of what was going on before he let anyone else know about his concerns.

Bright and early the next morning, Dwight made another call to Mark Lewis. "Hi, Mark, Dwight here... What? Oh no, not at all. I've gotten that completely taken care of... Oh, I'm sorry Mark... No, you can tell Colonel Wright that there is absolutely nothing to worry about... Yeah... Uh huh... Oh, it was nothing really... Listen, I can call Jim personally and reassure him if you think that will help. Do you know where he is these days?... Really, private security... Does he enjoy it?... Well, I'm glad to hear it... Absolutely Mark, I'll give him a call just as soon as we hang up... Yeah we should do that, take care Mark, talk to you later."

Well, that answered a lot of questions. So, Jim Wright was now head of security for the very casino company that had hosted the "event" the previous day. Well, whatever was going on, Jim Wright and whoever was in charge of that casino had to be involved. Maybe today would be a good day to do a little gambling.

Dwight went over to the casino around noon. The place had a number of restaurants and Dwight had lunch at one of them. While he was eating he asked a few questions of his waitress. By the time he was through, he found out that the casino's manager was a man named Tony Vineti and that Mr. Vineti was the son of the company's owner and founder. The woman thought the manager was about 30 and she also said that he was very well-liked by the staff.

After lunch, Dwight made his way onto the gaming floor. The general wasn't really a gambler, but he wondered the floor betting a little here and there. Dwight played a few slots, and did a little gambling at the tables. After an hour, he figured he was about even, maybe up or down $100, but that didn't matter. He had come for information not wagering. The general still wasn't exactly sure what he would do when he saw a sign inviting customers to become "Casino Club Members". That sounded interesting, so he asked one of the floor employees about it. Apparently, it was some sort of VIP group. It gave you free drinks and other perks. The most interesting aspect, though, was that it would arrange credit upon request. However, that request had to go through Mr. Vineti personally.

The general didn't waste any time. He filled out one of the sheets, except that he used a phony name. Dwight wasn't sure, but Tony Vineti might know the name Dwight Cutter by now. If he really had Jim Wright working for him, Dwight didn't want to underestimate Mr. Vineti. After he turned the sheet in, he told a cashier that he would like to arrange credit. The young man picked up a phone and was obviously speaking to someone within the casino. A couple of minutes later, the man hung up the phone and told Dwight to go down the main stairs to the lowest level. Mr. Vineti's office was down there and the casino manager would be waiting for him.

Dwight followed the young man's directions, and sure enough at the bottom of the stairs he came to the casino manager's office. There was a young lady at a desk outside the door, and she just told him to go right in. Mr. Vineti was expecting him.

"Mr. Anderson?" At first, Dwight was confused by the question. Then he remembered that the name he had put on his application was Dwight Anderson. Well, no need for that now.

"No, sir. My name is not Anderson, Mr. Vineti. It's Dwight Cutter and I'm Ruth Simpson's commanding officer."

"Well, General, I'm guessing then that you are not really here needing credit in my casino, so what can I do for you?"

"Frankly, Mr. Vineti, I'm not exactly sure. I know something is going on between you, Jim Wright, and Ruth Simpson. Now before you even think about denying it, I should tell you I was at your little golf tournament yesterday."

"General, I assure you that I have no intention of denying it. What is it you want to know?"

"As I said, Mr. Vineti -"

"Call me Tony, please."

"Very well, Tony, as I said, I'm not sure what it is I'm looking for. Mostly I would like to know why General Simpson is allowing you to put her through what I saw go on yesterday."

"It's a long story, General."

"I have time. And my name is Dwight"

"As you wish then. Well, Dwight the story goes like this..."

Tony had contemplated giving General Cutter some bullshit story, but Jim had warned him that the man was very intelligent. Also, while he was suspicious, Dwight didn't appear hostile. So Tony told the general the entire story. By the time he was done, both men were laughing so hard, it was hard to continue talking. Tony was relieved to see that he was not going to have a problem.

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Casino Plot Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds