• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Choices and Consequences Ch. 01

Choices and Consequences Ch. 01

The story is long but I opted to bring it down in bits. So more are yet to follow there after. It is not hardcore and doesn't contain vulgar language. it is soft and please be contented with the way it is.

That morning her husband went off on a business trip to Tanzania. Helen slothfully woke up as she was alone. She slept naked, and when she got out of bed, she pulled herself and moved towards the window. It was about 10 o' clock in the morning. The scenery through the balcony window was superb. The estate was still waking up to life sluggishly. The cool morning breeze hit her beautiful face and made her feel fresh. She sat gazing outside for a while as she disappeared into deep thought.

Suddenly something attracted her attention. Beyond the gate, a lady in her early twenties was strolling. She was about six months pregnant and was due soon. Beside her was a man slightly older than her. Judging by the way they were walking, holding and tickling one another, one could easily tell it was her husband. Or any man out to take advantage of the absence of her husband. In either way, they looked perfect.

"Mmmhh... I really cherish that day that I'll have my womb swollen." She spread her hands caressingly on her naked belly imagining herself in that similar condition. It was now five years in marriage but nothing to celebrate. She had wanted to become pregnant but her 'ever on business-trip' husband gave her no attention. The only thing was to open her boutique in the city along Moi Avenue. He had continued to display pretty much complete disinterest in sex with her, which is par for the course. But since that was how it'd been forever, she fairly resigned. Despite the continuing lack of sex together, they'd been getting along very well.

"I guess I'll just look forward to the rare occasions when I get to have connected and passionate sex with a friend or any satisfying man, instead of beating myself up about the fact that my husband doesn't seem..." Her flowing thoughts were interrupted by the couple kissing passionately. Suddenly the man took off and the lady followed on, running and yelling after him. It was sexy and romantic. She missed these moments. If only her husband could give her some attention. She would be complete. She cursed the day they tied the knot.

After a while, she caught her reflection in the mirror next to the door. The house was quiet as she was alone after her husband's departure that early morning. Normally, she never spent too much time looking at herself in mirrors, but this morning, since she had some privacy, she paused and looked at her nude body. It was strange because usually when she looked at herself, she was feeling decisive and just seeing her individual flaws. But that day she didn't do that at all. She just stood there and saw the whole of herself and felt content.

Honestly she was far from what anyone would call perfect, but that was okay and she felt beautiful for the first time in a long time. It all affected her whole day-made her sort of day dreamy and even a bit aroused. She pulled her boobs up and looked at them again. They were perfect. She felt a sensational feeling move from her toe to her head. She rubbed her palm on them and felt very aroused. Before she realized it, she was in the bathtub pleasuring herself, something she rarely did during the day. She got out, wiped herself and dressed. She felt a strong urge for satisfaction to her sexual needs. One thing that disturbed her was how she would get one.

"Dave... Yes Dave." She said to herself. Dave was a married man, with a two year old daughter, who lived in the adjacent house next door. They had been great family friends and shared most time together. Though nothing intimate had taken place between them, she was extremely swept off her feet by the sight of him. She had fantasized many times having some hot romance and sex with him. It wasn't that easy as Maria, Dave's wife, was her close friend. She never wanted to do anything stupid that could break her relationship with Maria. In any case she would as well get wild should she realize her best friend was flirting with her hubby.

'Ding dong..!' went the door bell.

"Come in. The door is not locked." came the voice of Maria. Maria's voice brought disappointment to Helen who hoped to find Dave alone and straight away express her feelings once and for all. She had noted few glances Dave threw her at several moments they were together. This encouraged her and she knew he won't deny her passionate hug she had planned to instantly give him once the door was opened. Someone had to make a step. The adrenaline running up and down her body could make her go nuts if not careful. But now, Maria was here.

Helen stepped in to find Maria and Dave seated on the couch. They had sat facing each other. Maria was in a tank top and tight shorts while Dave wore faded blue jeans and white vest that revealed his biceps and masculine chest. His chest was swollen and this made Helen wet. His wife was teaching him how to knit. Watching a man knit is weirdly sexy. She kind of wanted to fling the yarn and needles on the carpet and sit on his lap, but Maria wouldn't have approved so she impeded herself.

"Hallow Helen," said Maria bringing her back to reality.

"Hi guys, you look wonderful. Look at that. Dave I see you can spoil a woman hehe..." replied Helen.

They all smiled as Maria pulled Dave close to her, embracing and giving him a light kiss on the cheek. This made jealousy and anger sink deep in her. She smiled trying very hard not to sell herself out.

"Actually Dave, my TV is giving me trouble. I was wondering if you can help me fix it." stated Helen. After talking and sharing light moments for a while, Dave promised to check it out after some time. Helen left in company of Maria who saw her off.

After about an hour, Dave was at Helen's house. The door was open when he entered to find her lying on the seat. After a small chat, she showed him where the 'problem' was. Dave immediately got down to work. She stood beside him as he did the TV. Helen's attention was drawn to him as she watched his hands at work. She wondered what it would be like to feel those masculine hands caressing her. She was not the only one staring. Dave's eyes were exploring her body from head to toe. Her silky, long, dark hair was tied up in a high-flip plait with strands hanging behind each ear. Her exposed ears were decorated with simple earrings. The hem of her pink dress was short and exposed the entire length of her slender legs from the top of her ankle to nearly the base of her bottom!

Their eyes locked and stayed for sometime before Helen blushed. Sharp electric charges moved up and down her body as Dave heaved a deep sigh. He continued fumbling with the aerial paying little attention to it. Helen left for the kitchen and came back with two glasses of juice. As she bent over onto the table in front of Dave, she deliberately exposed part of her boobs under her white silky bra. She took some time putting the glass on the table ensuring Dave had a clear view of her. Her Small, but very well-developed breasts were providing enough cleavage to arouse a man's lustful imaginations.

"Good, we are done." Dave said after he had fixed the aerial jack onto the TV set. He sank back into the couch next to Helen. He took the remote control from the table, and blankly started changing the channels. Stealing glances by the corner of his eyes, he was met by what made his heart beat as beads of sweat formed in his armpits.

Helen had curled one of her legs on the couch and sat on it. She had slightly pulled her pink dress baring her chocolate inner thighs to him. Helen knew well he was peeking at her and began to enjoy every moment of it. She noted a continuous bulge in his trousers though Dave kept trying to conceal it. "This is going to be much easier than I thought." She said to herself. So she did her best.

"Ouch! Something bit me..." she screamed all of a sudden. Dave swiftly turned to her with a worried look. She didn't look bitten though. She gave him a seductive look and her eyes redden. Biting up her bottom lip, she touched the top of her thighs and ran a soft gentle line to her knees. Her hands circled back down between her thighs pushing the soft dress up. She was sure her white panties were now peering out. She held him and kissed him on the lips, catching him off guard. Dave returned the kiss and soon they were carried away.

Pulling off from her, "I don't think this is right Hel..."

"Shhhh!" hissed Helen as she put her fingers on his lips. "Don't I look beautiful?" asked Helen.

"Of course yo..." She cut him short burying her lips in his mouth.

Although Dave played innocent, this is what he had been dreaming of. He had grown some serious feelings towards her and prayed for that day this experience would come to pass. James was his best friend and he never at any time, wished to cross him. Since James and Helen occupied the house next to their compound, they became best of friends and shared a lot, both personal and marriage life. James had even told him about his sexual life with Helen. One time James told him to be the spy and ensure his wife remained safe as he went for his trips. Now this would turn a betrayal of the highest order. Something told him to ignore the thought and do what he was, opportunist. After all, what's the harm tasting what your best friend owns. A friend in need of course is indeed. Since it won't be written in me, what's the harm trying it out?

He pushed his hands under her arms and kissed her hard. His body was aching with lust. He unexpectedly wanted her immeasurably. She released herself and sat up slightly. She pulled off her dress exposing her white silk and lacy bra to him. The dress slid from her hand to the seat next to her. His eagerness for her to expose all he had been fantasizing about showed on his face. He just sat there, quiet, anxious and expectant. He couldn't utter a syllable and remained mum as words suddenly lost him.

She took up the material of his shirt at his shoulders and moaned, "Dave," Dave had been waiting to hear her voice, for her to say something. This moment was going to replay in his mind for a long time. "Make love to me." Reaching up behind her, she unclasped her bra. He gazed with a heavy stare as she slipped her arms out and let it glide from her hand to the floor.

"Helen!" exclaimed James when he suddenly entered the sitting room dropping down his briefcase.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Choices and Consequences Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 667 milliseconds