• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 24: One Crazy Day!! Ch. 02

24: One Crazy Day!! Ch. 02

123

"Damn, how do guys work with that in the office? I wanna jump on her back every time she come up the aisle, shit man. Seriously, I don't know how she can even walk through there without tearing those fucking cheap ass partitions up with them big ass hips."

"Seriously, that shit got me fiending something serious. I never wanted to kiss an ass so bad in my life. Damn man, I'd like to run two fingers up the crack of that ass."

"Bra?"

"Bra? You'd hit that wouldn't you bra? Gerald really wanted to know. Brad had leaned forward in his seat to hear my answer.

"Bra? I seen you staring at that donk man. You'd hit it serious huh?" I struggled to find an answer for Gerald, trying to find a plausible way to deny his sneaky accusation. My coworkers would heckle me out of a job if I'd admitted my fetish.

BREAK'S OVER!!

I hadn't realized that Debbie was standing in the room just out of eyesight. There was no telling how long she had been standing there listening to our little jam session about her butt.

MR. JOHNSON, YOUR CHECK WILL BE MAILED OUT ON FRIDAY. YOUR SERVICES ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED. YOUR AGENCY'S SERVICES-ARE-NO-LONGER-NEEDED. I WILL BE HAVING A PHONE CONFERENCE TO LET THEM KNOW WHY THEY'RE CONTRACT IS CANCELLED.

I got fired today... it was a temp agency job, but it would have far reaching consequences.

-I was also fired and my real boss Yanira Diaz had apparently blacklisted me among the other TEMP Agencies.

-I had a wife and kids to feed.

...I was screwed.

"The Temp"

Chapter 1: Gerald Robertson

It was one in morning and I'd spent the last couple of hours emptying out my recorded shows on the D.V.R. I really didn't get much time with the television normally due to my wife's status as the alpha primate in the house. I have to be honest; she wears the pants in the family. The kids were spending the night at their cousin's house and I'd figured we could get some "alone time" if you know what I mean?

Shaila just wasn't having it apparently still mad that I'd lost my job at the temp agency and that she was fronting all the bills. I'd been out in the hot sun walking all over the valley shopping my resume around to some of the local temp agencies and come home in the afternoon in order to surprise Shaila for some afternoon sex. She was in the kitchen cooking and I snuck right up and pinched her big monster booty only to be slapped silly with a wooden spoon.

"Gerald?!! What the fuck are you doing home?!! You supposed to be out finding a job nukka!! (She hated saying the "N" word, so she had made up her own word.)

I explained my morning activities and modestly embellishing the scope of my job searching activities. (In reality half of that time had been spent in a corner liquor store playing some old school arcade games.) I tried to be the romantic slipping my hand into her ill-fitting yoga pants palming her dimpled butt.

She straight slapped me so hard; spit actually flew out of my mouth.

She followed this up with a vicious verbal dress down basically calling me a shiftless bum and telling me that my "pussy privileges" were cut off until I became a contributing member of the household again. In short, I wasn't getting laid until found a job.

To add salt to the wound, she informed me that she would be having a ladies night out and that all bets were off as far as fidelity goes.

"Now ain't that about a bitch?!!"

She'd left me some fuckin Hamburger Helper on the fuckin stove and I sat watching while this bitch got dressed to go clubbing. Now even I admit that Shaila is one hot biatch. She's what some would call a redbone, in other words she's a light skinned black woman with a sort of peanut butter tan. She's about five, five and a little on the chubby side.

"Who am I kidding? The bitch is fat." But most of the fat is concentrated in her hips and big ole ass, and yeah I gotta admit that I wish she had a little more in the chest department. Shaila's kind of a small C-cup or more like a large B and to top it off she has these huge areola and nipples that make her tits look like some big ass chocolate chips. Yeah, the top of the titty is almost exclusively areola.

I guess I sound kind of biased because I was a little jaded at that point sitting in our apartment watching her get dressed in some slinky black dress and doing her make-up. I have to admit, that watching her squeeze that humongous ass into that flimsy dress had me as hard as a rock. Shaila sometimes seemed to be what I like to call "All Ass" meaning that her shape made her torso look especially small compared to her catoonishly wide hips that were the precursor to a backside that you could definitely use as a shelf.

When we'd first gotten together I'd do anything to get Shaila doggystyle just to watch the motion ripples across that fat tan ass as I pounded away on that donk trying to drive her through the head board. I'd been so enamored with it that I'd pitch a fit if she didn't let me pull her panties down myself.

"Earth to Gerald!!" I hadn't even realized she'd been talking to me.

"Yeah baby?"

"Don't wait up nukka!!" She said slamming the door as she left. I found myself alone in the apartment with a raging boner and a luke warm bowl of hamburger helper. It didn't take long for me to get pissed as I looked out the window from our second floor apartment window and watched her hop into a cab with two of her friends.

I decided that I'd get some sort of nut and opened the household laptop computer to surf some butt-centric porn and jerk off a couple of times. What could be the harm in a little manual manipulation right?

Wrong!!

Shaila had put the parental blocks on the computer and I would spend the next couple of hours trying to back door my way into the laptop simply to watch some porn and fail miserably. To say I was pissed would definitely be an understatement. You see I'm not the type to just well go raw. I need a little visual stimulation if you know what I mean and the old lady had thrown away all of my dirty magazines when she'd moved in some years ago.

What the fuck is wrong with some women? I understand the dynamics of a relationship and the change that comes with it, but some broads seem like they want to lock a brother up and throw away the key. Like they have the magic pussy or some shit like that. When Shaila had found a few of my old issues of JUGGS Magazine she'd taken it as a personal attack and withheld sex for two months. I told her that the books were simply nostalgia items from my teen years, but she wouldn't have it going into a diatribe about how I probably secretly preferred "Big Titty Cows" and some shit about me creep peeping on her cousin Deana.

I denied the whole thing, even though honestly I wisely failed to admit to knowing her cousin before we'd dated. Fuck, Deana had only given me two handjobs and let me dry hump and hotdog (Clothes on of course.) her medium sized butt. I didn't think Shaila would appreciate candid honesty if she was tripping out on some old dirty books. Deana did have some big motherfuckin' titties though and I'd sucked on them many times before nearly getting a tit fuck before her mom almost caught us. She's married to this nerd named Howard now and I heard she's gained quite a bit of weight.

[KNOCK, KNOCK!]

There was somebody knocking at my door and I figured it was Shaila probably coming back to work things out. She never liked to go to bed with an argument between us.

I was eager to talk this time not because I wanted to make up, but because I was angry at the way she treated me because I was unemployed. She had been a total bitch forgetting the fact that I'd supported her fat ass when she was going through nursing school. Secretly I was grateful that she hadn't learned the reason for my termination from the Temp Agency I'd been working at for the last two years.

[KNOCK, KNOCK!]

I quickly unlocked the door and threw it wide open to find..."Yanira? What the fuck are you doing here?" It was my old supervisor from the temp agency. The same supervisor who'd fired my ass after I'd gotten in trouble on assignment to a law firm. She was this hot ass puertorican chick that was co-owner of the agency along with her douchebag husband, some white dick that owned a contracting business.

"I know this seems, you know like fuckin crazy and shit... But you have to come back to the firm."

"O-kay." She was completely drunk off her ass. I just took a moment to drink it all in as she leaned against my door frame. Yanira had a cute heart shaped baby face which was framed by long, blond highlighted locks and she was all curves. I had never really seen her full body as she usually gave me my assignments and checks from a dispatch window. I'd seen her once during ironically enough some employees training on sexual harassment. Ironic I say because I'd been fired from my assignment for that exact reason. She'd been loading a DVD into her computer for a presentation when I'd walked into the nearly empty break room behind her.

Dat Ass, yup I said it boys and girls. Yanira had one thick, chunky ass. That shit was in a zip code all by itself resting at the bottom of what appeared to be a wasp-style waist and did I forget to mention the big Double D boobs that this little five foot four borican hottie like to flaunt? She was definitely a fan of plunging necklines showing off creamy butter pecan tinted cleavage that almost resembled a smaller bubblicious booty in and of itself.

I don't know how long I'd been standing there with the memory before Yanira interrupted again.

"YOU GONE LET ME IN OR WHAT GERALD?!!" Yup, she was definitely in full Rosie Perez mode and I was personally jolted as she pushed past me into the living room. This chick was definitely three sheets to the win drunk and well, it gave me ideas.

"You fucking fired me and now you show up at my house at one in the morning talking gibberish? You lucky my old lady ain't home Yanira!"

"I ain't that fucking drunk and like I said, I'm here to give you your job back. So's how's about a little gratitude alright?!!" She was wearing this full length black leather coat with a strange feathery collar that accentuated her slightly tinted porcelain doll features as she took in my rather cluttered living room hardwood floor and all.

"Wow, this place is a dump." Was her single observation and I would have been mad but curiosity was getting the better of me.

"So sue me, what's the deal with you wanting to give me my job back?"

"You ain't gonna offer a girl a drink or nothing?"

"There's a liquor store on the corner bitch." I was quick to retort and she responded just as quick with a punch to my shoulder.

"Fuck you Gerald!"

"You know where the door is trick. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya hoe."

She stared at me in complete shock mouth agape and everything. Then confirming my theory about her apparent alcoholism, Yanira reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a silver flask taking a deep drink of only God knows what.

"Yeah, okay asshole. You want your old job back or what?" I didn't answer right away trying to figure out how to leverage the developing situation in my favor.

"Look one of our big, REALLY BIG clients asked for you and if we don't produce you it's kind of like a deal breaker. So despite the well, unfortunate circumstances of your termination I'm willing to reinstate you with full pay and benefits." She took another big swig from her flask.

"Is that all?" I was surprised at how she just laid all her cards on the table.

"Well, yeah...So you in or what Gerald?" She seemed to rocking back and forth on her heels.

"How about an apology."

"What?" She stammered almost choking on the words as I began to realize how things could go in my favor.

"An apology for wrongful termination might be nice, oh and a reasonable raise as well." I folded my arms and tried to smile without it looking like a smirk.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?!! Gerald, you were fired for sexual harassment or did you forget that and the fact that you lost our firm one of its big money clients!"

"So fucking what? It was all a misunderstanding Yani and you fired my ass anyway. Way I see it, you need me just as much as I need you baby." She rolled her eyes looking around my apartment as a smirk read across her features.

"How's the wife feel about being married to a pervert?" The color drained out of my face telling Yanira wordlessly that I hadn't disclosed the reason for my termination to the good ole' wife. She walked over to my rather flea-bitten couch and undid the sash on her coat. She was facing away from me and I slipped my hand into my pocket and flipped out my phone as the coat slid from her shoulders revealing her incredibly cartoonish figure clad in a billowy sleeveless blouse that was tapered in by a large corset-like leather belt, form fitting jeans and knee high boots.

I was instantly rock hard thanking the baggy jeans that I wore for concealing my erection as I snapped a few photos. I knew where thought she was going with this shit and I was ready to counteract that shit before it even got out of the gate.

"You didn't tell her did you?" She half laughed as she laid her coat on my couch and sat on it. I guess my poor old couch wasn't good enough for her huge butt.

"What does your husband think about you being over here right now bitch?"

"He thinks I'm out having a ladies night with the girls, but why are you asking me about that shit?"

"No reason really, but I think that's fucked up how you lie to him. Everybody knows he gave you the Temp Agency and this is how you repay him." My sarcastic tone hit her like a ton of bricks as she gasped aloud.

"Why are you bringing him up Gerald?"

"No reason baby, I just wonder what he would think if he saw you sitting here in my living room at one in the morning." I grabbed my remote and flicked on my television as Yanira suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Gerald!!" I yanked my arm from her grasp grinning wildly.

"Last summer I was at that barbecue at your house and I kicked it with your husband Chad for a minute. He's a pretty cool guy and we even hooked up on the PlayStation network to play a few games of Madden. We exchanged numbers. Did you know he's even in my fantasy football league?"

I flipped out my phone and showed her a picture of herself taking her coat off.

"You are fucking asshole." One of her hands instinctively went up to her breast cupping it in shock and making my cock throb in my pants.

"I only have to push one button to send this picture to Chad bitch."

"Name your terms Gerald." Her head hung low as she silently admitted defeat.

"Apologize."

"Are you serious? You were caught talking shit about our biggest client and not only were you talking shit, you were totally perving on her." She had me there and I felt the slightest bit of shame as I again held up the phone with her picture on it. She tried to snatch the phone, but I held it away from her. I enjoyed the view of her bouncing cleavage.

"Alright asshole, I-apologize."

"Now that wasn't so hard was it Yani?" I was definitely milking the situation recalling her haughty tone as she terminated me the minute I returned from that assignment. How did I to know that bitch Debbie Manchellini was hiding in that break room listening to every word I said? For I know that cunt could have been getting off on everything I said. It's a damn waste for a white woman to have that much ass, a damn crime of nature.

"If you show my husband that picture, you will be exposed too." She tried to be sly and reason with me.

"Look around, who has more to lose, me or your trophy wife ass? How's the hubby gonna feel about your late night trip for a little chocolate magic stick?" I could see her visibly chafe at my words considering each one.

"Alright you win Gerald, you can have whatever you want...HEY WHAT THE FUCK?!!"

I'd unzipped and flipped my fully erect cock out before her startled brown eyes. I was holding it at the wide base right under the balls. My cock was so hard the veins were showing along its seven and a half inches of length. What I didn't have in length, I made up with in girth.

"Why do you have your dick out?" She actually scooted back on the couch staring at me with frightened eyes.

"I want a real apology Yanira." I stroked my cock a little to keep it hard as I nearly laughed in her face. She hadn't realized it yet, but during her struggle trying to snatch my phone one of her perfect water-balloon looking tits had escaped the plunging neckline of her designer blouse. She had no idea that I could see her large cinnamon tinted areolas with a very hard nipple poking out right before my eyes.

"So I'm just supposed to get on my knees and suck your fuckin dick?"

"I don't care how you do it, just top me off bitch." She rolled her eyes again clutching her hands to her chest and suddenly realizing that her tit was exposed. She mumbled to herself as she roughly stuffed the errant boob back in her blouse neckline.

"You don't have to put that away on my account. I was enjoying the view." She flipped me the bird as she stood grabbing her coat. She tucked the large leather coat under her chubby arm instead of putting it on and slowly walked towards the door giving me a real good view of her wide hips and the way her big butt cheeks jiggled as she walked.

In truth I guess you could say my personality is one of the "Salt the Earth" variety. I can't stand someone having anything on me or holding something over my head trying to control me. In the years since I'd begun a relationship with Shaila, I'd always felt that I'd gotten a little soft. The truth of the matter was there visually as I now had a pronounced midsection and didn't always go to the barber. Some of my friends had even told me that I resembled that actor Craig Robinson from that movie "This is the End".

I guess deep down I kind of resented Shaila for "making me weak" and I was more than a little pissed now because of the way I'd been treated the last couple of weeks. She didn't know what really happened but she was treating me like shit because I wasn't bringing money into the house.

"Okay motherfucker! OKAY!!" Yanira tossed her coat on the hardwood of my living room and stormed towards me in a threatening manner that made me jump in my seat slightly.

Before I could react, the curvy puertorican had slumped down on her knees between my legs and was slapping my hands away from my junk. Yanira had stubby looking little fingers that were adorned with small rings on each finger that gave away in a subtle manner her east coast origins. She had wrapped her digits completely around the base of my cock and simultaneously massaging my cock meat and pulling back my considerable foreskin. She brought her cute little button nose down to my cock and sniffed.

"You wash this thing?" she wagged it a bit for effect.

"You tell me, Boss." Her pretty little brow furrowed and she turned her attention to my cock with a sneer that momentarily had me frightened that my prick would get bitten off. Instead the short, shapely Latina suddenly stuffed the entire seven inches into her mouth in one huge gulp.

"OOOH SHIT!!" Her tongue was lapping the underside of my shaft and my balls as her head made short rough jerking motions over my cock. After a few moments getting acquainted with "my taste" (I hadn't showered that day.) Yanira drew her head back revealed my saliva covered penis slowly and making a loud slurping sound as she went. As soon as her lips reached the rather fat head of my cock, she tickled my urethra with her tongue seemingly trying to push into the tiny pee hole of my cock and making me squirm.

"You like that you nasty motherfucker?" She panted before shoving her head back down the length of my cock and repeating the jerking motion from earlier.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 24: One Crazy Day!! Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds