• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 20

Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 20

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

********************************

I am standing in front of you wearing sissy-like cute little heels. That and the permanent gold ring you had put in place up tight around the back of my penis and balls. You had one of your 'friends', a regular party guest at your house, fit me with the ring in his jewelry shop, remember being marched in at 3am, only you and he in attendance. I remember having to stay perfectly still, butt up and kneeling naked on his work bench as he worked. I remember you video recording the entire process, called it my 'wedding album'. I remember having to suck his cock naked and on my knees, 'wedding ring' in place, after. I remember having to 'thank' him for the fitting. It is a seamless gold quarter inch thick ring just tight enough to not cut off circulation but tight enough to be impossible to remove. You call it my 'slave wedding ring'.

My cock harness is on the table next to you. My hands are placed firmly on my butt cheeks holding them wide apart and open. I know not to move them until you tell me too. I am naked and perfectly made up, only in deep dark eye makeup and blush, slutty pink lip gloss and perfumed. I was doing laundry and housework when I heard your ring the bell. I rushed to you immediately.

"So cute, let's leave that off for a while."

You took my cock harness off, pulled it off and let my soft little penis bounce forward. Free. You took it off of me as soon as I presented myself to you at the ring of your bell.

"It's so cruel of me to make you wear that thing but you and I both know it's very necessary, baby."

"Yes, Ma'am."

You lean forward.

Feel you place your left hand up under my balls, cradle them in it. I feel my penis start to stir, feel your right hand pet it. I look down see the top of your head, see your pretty hair, as you lean forward and inspect me. You give me quick kiss on my lower stomach, loving. I feel goose bumps rise on my rear end, my legs and arms.

We are in your living room. You sitting on the couch, you look at me, standing up straight in front of you presenting myself.

"That little boy thing of yours really is cute, honey. You know that. It's precious."

You look up at me, smile.

"You know there actually are girls that would find that little thing attractive."

You bounce my penis in your palm.

"Not many but a few."

My little penis gets hard as you pet it and play with it, watch it bob up off the palm of your left hand as you stroke the top of it. Cupping my tiny balls, you let it push up in front of your face as you make me erect.

You are wearing sheer black panties, no bra, your breasts are clearly visible under your open silk short robe, your nipples harden as your breath deepens, quickens. You are turning yourself on.

Your hair is soft, down, no makeup on, the natural beauty of you is radiant. You are a barefoot queen, so pretty, gorgeous.

As you shift your legs slightly I smell your scent, feel my penis start to throb as you play. I feel you squeeze it in your hand. You look up into my eyes.

"I know you want to fuck me."

You sit back on the couch. I feel your hands slip away from me, I say nothing, feel my heart sink.

"We're not going to do that now. Not today, little man. I'm going to save myself for my intern later tonight."

I see you let your robe drop off of your shoulders, see you spread your legs slightly. See the wet spot between your legs on the front of your sheer panties.

"I want you to walk for me, princess. Wanna see that so very precious little erection bounce as you walk for me, go ahead baby. And keep your hands where they are, spread that butt too. Mama's in the mood for your little show."

I see you slip your hand down into the front of your panties, see it cover your pussy under the pushed out wet spot on top in front of them as you start to finger yourself. I hear you moan slightly as I start to walk for you, mince, model.

I feel your eyes burn through me as you start to rub yourself, finger yourself, hear your moans, see you writhe in on the chair. I walk, mince, strut, show myself off for you, little erection standing straight up and pushed out in front of me, my little butt moving side to side, cheeks spread, tiny hole exposed. I feel the coolness of the room air on me as I walk back and forth, around the room and in front of you. I hear you start to lose yourself to your fingers.

"Oh yes, baby! Work it for me, yes...", you are on the verge of orgasm, "...you hot little bitch!"

Grinding my hips, subtle, I want my Mistress to like what she sees as she brings herself to climax, cums using my little sex show to excite and amuse her.

You cum hard, soak your hand and panties, the chair you sit on.

"Ooooo, yes!"

You are still, shiver slightly. You look up at me. You motion me to you, one hand snapping your fingers, other hand's fingers slip out of your panties. Motioning me to the front of you, you smile as you silently call me with your wet index finger. You put your shiny soaked finger to my lips.

"Kiss it, baby."

I smell you, all over your hand. Hear you giggle as I so gently kiss your finger. You present the rest of your hand and watch as I kiss it. You push your fingers into my mouth.

You slowly lower your hand away from my mouth, the wonderful scent of you all over me, can taste you.

"Now, I'm going to do something. Don't you go and get spoiled all on me. This is something I thought about while I just finger-fucked myself. Don't tell my dare tell my boyfriend about this."

Hear you laugh as you say that. You know that's an absurdity. You lean forward and pull me up close to you. I feel your index finger hook the gold ring around my balls and pull in tight. I feel your tongue quickly lick the underside of my still standing straight up erect penis.

You look up at me as you lick.

"And if you even think about cumming, it's over. We stop and you get whipped, put you into your cage for the rest of the day. That, and I never do this again. Do you understand, little man?"

"Yes, Mistress, yes. I won't cum, promise, yes..."

"Shhhhh..."

You smile up at me.

"Do you know how wet you make me? How turned I get having you to use and abuse like I do? Do you?"

I see you lean forward not waiting for an answer.

"My little princess. My little bitch."

I feel you take me into your mouth, feel you put it all the way in up to my gold ring. It's so easy for you to push it all the way in, my small little boy erection. I feel you start to stroke me slowly, sucking hard you start to pump, holding my hips tightly in place so that I'm held in place in front of you. Back and forth on me with your wet mouth, you masturbate me.

You pull back off or me slowly, still sucking hard, 'pop' sound as I am pulled out of your mouth.

"You want to fuck me, don't you, baby doll?"

You take your mouth off of me and then push it back onto me as soon as you say that. You feel me stiffen, know that you are so very right.

I am crazy for you, moaning and whimpering, 'yessss, Ma'am, yessss...oooo', over and over.

You slowly stroke me all the way in and out, so easy for you, such a tiny little erection. I am not like your lover. He is huge, at least nine inches long. I have chocked on him may times for your amusement.

I am like a little boy. I think of your new boy, the one you will be with tonight. He's the intern from your office, works for you now. He's the boy from the meeting with one of your clients, the boy you stole, seduced away from his employer. I hate answering your door and seeing him smiling at me, showing him in to see you. He's slapped my face hard several times. I like him less than I like your lover, super jealous of both of them and they know it.

And then it's over. I feel you pull your mouth off of me. I so very much want you to continue, instantly flash thoughts of your lovers being able to do that to whenever they want, being allowed to cum in your mouth. I say nothing.

I see my penis jump straight up, still wet from your mouth, glistening.

You lean back in your chair and wipe your mouth.

"Oooo, I liked that. Did you, sweetie?"

"Oh, Mistress...yes, yes...thank you..."

I look down at you, see you pull your robe up over your shoulders. You stand, reach down and take my still erect and wet penis in your hand, cover it completely with your hand, hold me up on my toes by it.

Leaning forward, you kiss me on my lips. You look into my eyes.

"I liked that too, little man, liked that a lot. You are such a good boy."

You release me.

"I'm going to shower get ready for later. Why don't be the perfect angel and make me drink for when I'm out of the shower. Maybe I'll let you watch me do my makeup, help me dress for my intern. I know you love doing that for me, honey."

You start for your master bedroom.

"I think we'll let that little thing out of its cruel cage for a while. It's so cute and I really do like to see it. If I could trust you not to masturbate it wouldn't be necessary, would it, honey?"

"No, Ma'am, no."

"Now you be good little man and don't touch that thing until I tell you to, finish your housework. I know you will be a good boy."

I watch you leave as I look down at my throbbing erection, the gold ring behind it and my balls. Hear myself breathe so deep, so wanting to cum, so wanting to stroke myself. I don't dare, don't dare even think about it.

I hurry to finish the laundry I started before being called into your living room by the ring of the tiny bell you use to summon for me. Before I leave the room I glance at my cock harness, your bell. There is a bell in each room of your house. I see the tiny bell sitting next to my cock harness and the key that unlocks it on the table. I think about my position on your life. I feel my penis bounce as I hurry down the stairs to my duties.

I am your slave.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 414 milliseconds