• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • While You Were Sleeping

While You Were Sleeping

Are you sleeping?

The first time it happened, she was pretty drunk. My wife, Anne, and I had gone to a friend's birthday party, where large amounts of alcohol were consumed, and we both joined in enthusiastically. We spent the evening drinking, laughing and hanging out with our friends. Anne has beautiful brown eyes, and perfect round breasts which add a sensual curve to her small frame. She looked incredibly hot that night, especially with the glow of alcohol on her cheeks.

As the party finally started to dwindle, we decided to go to bed. Once we got to the bedroom, she put on a nightgown and got into bed. Within seconds, she went right to sleep. She was way too far gone to even think about a nice romp with her horny husband.

At first, I didn't notice that she was asleep, so I started playing with her nipples, and kissing her neck. She was facing away from me, and my hands started to wander across her back and along her hips. She moaned slightly, which I took as a good sign, so I reached down and spread her legs to play with her pussy. Her pussy began to get wet, but she suddenly pulled away and faced away from me again.

Thinking that she wanted me to take her from behind, I reached down and slipped my now rock hard cock into her waiting pussy. I started slowly at first, pressing my cock into her smooth pussy lips and rubbing her in just the right places. She grunted a little and I knew she couldn't resist me.

The alcohol was making me brave, so I reached down and started to play with her ass. She didn't normally like me to do that, but tonight I didn't care. He tight little rosebud didn't even put up a fight as I started to play and finger her. Pretty soon I had my finger deep in her ass while my cock was still fucking her pussy.

She continued to moan and grunt and I was getting very turned on. With the alcohol in my system I knew I wouldn't last very long, so I took my finger out of her asshole and grabbed her hips so I could pump my load into her waiting pussy. I came hard, she grunted, and then I fell asleep, satisfied.

The next morning, while tending to a hangover, I asked her about the night before. She said that she didn't remember it at all. I couldn't believe it. She let me play with her ass and I even fucked her pussy and she didn't wake up! I neglected to mention the ass play and she didn't press me for details.

I am a bit of a skeptic, so I decided that it must have been the alcohol. There was no way that she would take my finger up her ass under normal circumstances, but I wondered if maybe she might while asleep. Being a scientist, I was intrigued. I've read the stories of how men have "assaulted" their wives and girlfriends while they were sleeping, but frankly, they all seemed like bullshit to me. My wife, who sleeps lightly and is very sensitive, would never stay asleep for something like that.

So, being a scientist, I decided it was time to test the hypothesis.

A few weeks later, Anne had been especially grumpy one night and there was no chance of a good bedtime fuck that night. When going to bed, I couldn't get the idea out of my head. Could she really sleep through something like that? I decided that the worst that could happen was that she would wake up, get made and go back to sleep, or she would wake up horny and want to fuck. I could deal with either of those results.

As we lay there, I heard her breathing change as she fell asleep. I rolled over so I was behind her, spooning her. I decided the best thing to do was move really, really slowly or else she might wake up. I took my hand and slowly moved it close to her ass. I immediately figured out that I would not be able to reach very well from my current position, so I had to move down on the bed slightly. This motion caused her to wake slightly, so I had to wait for her breathing to slow and change again.

Eventually, she was out again, so I took my hand and eased it up against the bottom of her ass. I let the temperature even out so that my hand was not too cold, etc. I slowly took my fingers and slid them between her thighs. I knew I should start with her pussy as that would be less annoying then her asshole. I reached up, very slowly, and started to spread her pussy lips, trying to get a finger inside. This took a while as her pussy was pretty dry and her legs were tightly together. I worked for a while with no luck. I did realize that she wasn't waking up, so I decided to continue.

Lubrication was needed.

I decided to go with the old "spit" method, so I pulled my hand up, sucked on my fingers and got them good and wet. I returned my hand to bottom of her curvy ass, and slowly started to work my way in. This time was much better and my wet fingers slid right in between her thighs and to her luscious pussy lips. I played gently with her pussy lips and poked a finger inside. Her pussy was nice and wet on the inside. I rubbed on her clit a little and even found her g-spot. I couldn't believe she was not waking up!

I worked a second finger into her now open pussy and she started to squirm a little. I rubbed very slowly until her legs seemed to open up just slightly enough for me to work my fingers around. Her body was enjoying this play and her pussy was getting extremely wet.

I decided it was time to experiment, so I moved my thumb and pressed slightly on her tight hole while continuing with my fingers. I poked the tip inside slightly and her ass allowed it easily. I switched my fingers around and kept one in her pussy and slid the other to her anus and pressed it every so slowly inside. Just the tip. No resistance. I pressed a little further until I got it up to the first knuckle. And then to the second. Her ass was so smooth and tight inside it was really turning me on.

Her ass tensed up slightly and I backed off for a little while, making less motion and waiting for her body to relax again. it did and I pressed my finger back in deeper. This time I was able to get it as far as it would go (while still attached to my hand anyway). I slid it back out and then tested to see if I could go right back in. It went back in so easily I began finger fucking her ass with my finger. I swapped my fingers around and tried another finger and plunged it deep within her welcoming asshole.

I knew this couldn't last long so I shifted around slowly so I could try to get my cock in. I already had pre-cum on the tip and slowly started to press the tip of my cock against her waiting asshole. It did not open as easily as before but I kept on trying. I slid my finger back in to open it up again. I was getting so turned on I knew I wouldn't last long. I tried again and placed the tip of my cock just inside her asshole and rubbed it in just slightly. I was so turned on at this point, I just lost control and started spurting cum all over her asshole. I had just barely gotten the tip inside and my cum was now all over the place. I tried not to move, but the cum was squirting on her ass and dripping everywhere. I tried to clean it up the best I could without waking her up.

She never woke up during my experiment and now I knew that I could get away with a lot while she was sleeping.

I can't wait until she gets what's coming next!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • While You Were Sleeping

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds