• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Houseboy for Hire Pt. 02

Houseboy for Hire Pt. 02

123

For the next several weeks Rory worked and lived as if nothing had changed. But of course everything had. His income had been cut by over a quarter, but for reasons he couldn't yet fully comprehend he still felt as if he had come out ahead of the game. This was not only due to his Friday afternoon reward, which continued to be as electric as the very first, but also be because Rhianne began gifting him with longer conversations and more frequent smiles. Of all varieties.

He was becoming more wired every day that he was there, and more on edge whenever he wasn't. Almost of necessity he continued his now even more vigorous couplings with his regulars, and having to spend ever more frequent 'special' times with his one hand, especially on Friday nights after he would leave.

One Friday afternoon, about a month into their new arrangement, after he had completed his day's work washing and drying, then ironing, folding and putting all that week's laundry away, he sat on the edge of the living room hassock anxiously but patiently awaiting her arrival for his weekly reward. When she finally entered he was surprised to see her in her exercise outfit, having apparently just finished a work out, which she rarely did in the afternoons and never before on a Friday.

"Rory, I'm sorry," she began, "I had a very important deadline to meet for my work today so I pushed my workout back to this afternoon, completely forgetting about your reward, and now I'm sweaty, tired, and my feet ache because I ran a lot longer and harder on the treadmill today than usual. So if you'd rather postpone your reward until Monday, I'll understand."

"No!" he exclaimed ... "Please Ma'am, I'd rather not." He paused a moment. "But if your feet ache, I'd be more than happy to help out and massage them for you first."

"Why, what a lovely idea." she acknowledged with one of her dazzling smiles. "I think I would like that very much."

She immediately made her way over to the sofa, sat down and settled back into it and extended one of her legs out in his direction, parallel to the floor. He scurried off the hassock onto his knees in front of her, unlaced and took off first the offered running shoe, and then bent down and did the same for the other. He followed that by removing both of her sweaty socks, and took her first foot back into his hands. It was indeed warm and damp. He began to slowly knead her sole firmly and deeply with his thumbs, beginning with her heel, working his way all around and into her arch, then to the ball of her foot before paying prolonged and special attention to each of her toes. He then performed the same service to her other foot, alternating the deep circular pressure of his thumbs on her soles, with lighter strokings with his other fingers along the tops.

During the entire time Rhianne lay back comfortably with her head resting on the back of the couch pillow and remained silent except for some contented sighs and murmurs as Rory continued the process a number of more times with each foot. Finally, after about thirty minutes, she sat up, placing both of her feet on the floor.

"That was truly heavenly, Rory. I think I would very much like to have you do that more often."

"It would be my very great pleasure any time Ma'am."

"I do believe I'm going to take you up on that on a regular basis." she responded. She then leaned back and lifted one of her feet in front of his face, that bottom facing him. "Take as much time as you wish with your reward tonight, houseboy. You've earned it."

Rory hesitated only a moment before burying his face into her sole. He found that her foot's normal scent, now mixed with her workout sweat, while different, was every bit as intoxicating as always. Holding it pressed there for more than a few seconds he then followed the pathway of his massage, placing his lips softly around her heel and slowly kissing and lightly licking his way up the side and instep to the ball, and then offering his adoration to the bottoms of each of her toes. He continued his homage around to the tops of her toes and foot, and then paid the same veneration to her other foot.

Finally, overwhelmed and overwrought and unable to speak, he took his leave from her in silence, barely able to acknowledge her parting 'goodnight'. Upon arriving home that night he had to spend more than one 'special' moment with his hand. He didn't know how much longer he could continue on like this, only that he must.

Rhianne's foot massages became a regular and ritual beginning to Rory's weekly Friday evening reward, and while the massages remained as extensive, his reward returned to its original form. She never again exercised immediately before but she enjoyed having her feet massaged nonetheless, to help relieve the stresses of her work week she would say. There was rarely any conversation as he went about his ministrations. She would just lean back, close her eyes and relax as he worked his tactile magic. One afternoon however she surprised him just as he was beginning his task by asking him about himself.

"You've been working here for me for over half a year and I hardly know anything about you." she explained pleasantly

As elated inside as he was at her interest, he was trying to be honest when he replied, "There isn't much to know Ma'am."

"Oh I can't believe that. Tell me about your family."

He bowed his head for a moment and then looked up at her. He had never discussed this with any of his clients. "I was adopted from an orphanage at age ten. I've never been able to find out anything about my real parents. I think my adoptive parents looked at me as a way to rekindle some interest in their own marriage without any of the messy work of taking care of an infant." He let out a breath. "Anyway, it didn't work out. My adoptive mother left when I was twelve and I've never seen her since."

"Rory, I'm so sorry."

"There's no need to be. There was never much between us. After the divorce my adoptive father kept me with him. He wasn't a bad sort, just that his work took up most of his time, so it kind of fell to me to take care of the house for us both. That's how I learned to do everything that I do now, so I guess it turned out okay. He died just after I finished high school, but he left me enough money to put myself through college."

"What did you study there?"

"I graduated with a degree in finance but afterwards I had little interest in the field except in managing my own business, and as housekeeping was one thing that I know how to do very well, and even liked, I decided to give it a go as a livelihood. And so far ..."

"You've done very well with it. Which is no surprise because you're so very good at it."

"Thank you Ma'am"

"It's only the truth." she stated emphatically. "Anyway then, what about a girlfriend?" she asked, changing directions completely and causing his heart to skip a beat. "Is there anyone special out there?"

"No" he admitted truthfully as he continued to rub her feet. "I've never had one."

Her lips curved up in a smile.

"That's even more difficult for me to believe. I suspect that you have to fight off women all the time."

His heart skipped another beat. Maybe this was the opportunity that he had been waiting for so long. To let her know that he was available to her for any more intimate activities that she might desire other than housework. Was that where she was leading this? He just had to take the plunge.

"I do have some more personal arrangements with a few of my lady clients." he began cautiously.

Rhianne sat up straighter.

"What do you mean?"

He couldn't help but notice the change in tone.

"We get to spend some 'special' time together sometimes while I'm there with them." he tried to explain.

She now pulled her foot out of his hands and set it firmly on the floor.

"Are you trying to tell me that you have sex ... intercourse ... with some of your employers?"

He could see now that he had made a serious miscalculation, from which he had to somehow recoup.

"It's not like that at all Ma'am. They approach me and I just ..."

"You're just all too happy to prey upon their weaknesses to get your own satisfaction, aren't you, How could you do something like that?" She said, clearly distressed. Then, almost to herself. "With somebody who isn't the 'One'." She shuddered. "It's disgusting."

A look of horror crossed her face.

"And I bet you thought that you were going to add me to your list of conquests, didn't you?"

"No, I, well ... " he stammered, lost.

"Oh, this is just too much. I can't stomach any more. I can't have someone like you in my house, under my roof, under any circumstances. You have to get out. NOW. And don't ever come back."

This time it was a wave of terror that washed through him. Now, being on his knees as he was seemed the most appropriate place to be.

"No Ma'am, please, you don't understand. None of that means anything to me. I can stop. I WILL stop. Just let me stay on here. PLEASE."

"How can you say that? Men like you never change. You don't know how to keep it in your pants. You'll never learn."

"But I can and will, I swear to you. I'll stop with all of them, and never do anything like that again."

"Easy words. How would I ever know? You can say anything, promise anything, but how would I ever be able to trust your word, or anything about you at all after this."

"Give me a chance Ma'am. How can I prove myself to you? I'll do anything, please." he exclaimed.

She sat back in silence, scrutinizing him intently for many long, agonizing moments. Finally,

"There may be a way, but I'm not sure it's worth my time and effort to go down that path."

"Please ma'am." he pleaded.

"I'm going to take the night to think about this, and what I may need to do if I decide to proceed." She nodded to herself. "Come back here tomorrow afternoon. About 2, and I'll give you my decision. And houseboy," she continued and concluded, " whatever I decide, it will be final, with no change of mind. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Ma'am. I'll be here exactly at 2. Thank you."

"Good. Now please leave."

Rory was frantic after he left. How could he have made such a mistake. And more importantly, what could he do to convince her to keep him on, and what would he do if she decided otherwise. He acknowledged to himself the absurdity of the situation, what all he was now offering to give up just to be allowed to work and toil for her for free. It made absolutely no sense. But deep within himself he understood. He was besotted with her, and would do almost anything to be near her, to be allowed to do things for her. His Friday evening ritual and reward continued to completely entrance him. If that, and her occasional compliments and fleeting smiles were all that she was ever willing to bestow, it would still make any and all activities with his regulars which he was now willing to forego an extremely small price to pay. And he would still always have his hand.

His first order of business when he arrived home at his apartment was to call Mrs Thompson for whom he was scheduled to work on Saturday afternoon. He reached her on his cell phone and told her that something urgent had come up and he wouldn't be able to come the next day.

"But my husband is finally going to play golf tomorrow." she groaned in response.

"I'm really sorry Mrs T, but this is a very important appointment that I just can't afford to miss."

"You're really starting to piss me off, do you know that, Rory." He heard her take a deep breath over the phone. "Oh well, I guess I'll just have to try to get him to play again next Saturday."

He didn't have the strength to tell her that if everything went as he prayed the next day they wouldn't have to worry about her husband's golf games any time soon.

"Thanks, Mrs T. I really appreciate it. I'll be there next Saturday, I promise."

That issue out of the way, he began a restless and fretful night. He could hardly contemplate the possibility of her rejection. She just had to believe, had to see his sincerity, and accept his vow. He just couldn't see any other way. In the end he knew that he had nothing else to offer and that he would just have to anxiously await her judgement.

He arrived at her front door precisely at 2pm the next day. He didn't dare to enter using his key. That would be far too presumptuous considering the circumstances. He also didn't want to chance annoying her by ringing the doorbell. He settled for a cautious, even tentative knock, hoping it would be heard, but not in any way thought to be insistent.

He waited for well over three minutes, wondering, as he had the very first time, whether he should gamble and repeat the knock. Before he could summon the courage to do so, Rhianne opened the door. She regarded him dispassionately for several moments before turning and walking away without a word. She left the door open behind so he assumed that he was meant to follow. As they arrived in the living room they both took their usual places, she on the sofa and he on the hassock. She began without any preamble.

"I thought long and hard about this situation for the entire evening last night, and it wasn't easy or very much fun I want you to know." She paused. "I continue to find your admitted activities repulsive and reprehensible. I said yesterday that men who act like that will never change, and can never learn." She glared at him cooly. "But perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe they can never do so on their own, but perhaps if they're taught..." She paused again and this time shrugged. "So I've decided to offer you a choice, houseboy."

"I'll do anything Ma'am." he declared.

"I wouldn't be too hasty about that until you've heard it all out." she rebuked.

"Yes Ma'am." He responded meekly.

"I've spent the entire morning looking for and was finally able to procure the necessary teaching and training tool." she continued. She reached over and picked up a brown paper bag that was sitting on the end table. She opened the bag and took out what was within and held it up for him to see. It was a short, hollow plastic tube with plastic rings at the end and a tiny padlock attached to the base.

"Do you know what this is?" she asked.

With a sinking and horrified feeling he thought he did. Still ...

"I ... I'm not sure Ma'am."

"It's a chastity device. As the name implies, when it is put on and locked in the appropriate place it will not come off unless removed by the keyholder. I would also consider it a security device, for my protection while you're here, and for everyone else when you're not."

"But how would I ... pee?' was the only thing he could think to stammer.

She laughed, but without much mirth.

"I wouldn't worry too much about that. There's a hole at the end, although it might take some creative maneuvering for the correct aim, but I'm sure you'll be able to handle that. It will only be removed once a week, under my direct supervision, for its cleaning. And yours. At all other times it will be locked in place to ensure your ongoing education in good and proper behavior." She stopped to allow his full comprehension, and then continued. "This is the condition and your choice for your continued employment here. I will ask only once. Do you accept."

He sat there, stunned. It was preposterous. This was beyond anything he could have conceived. But she had conceived. To ensure and teach him good and proper behavior she had said. And he had vowed that he would do anything. Of course there were things that he would and could never do, but was this one of them? She sat there waiting silently for his answer. It was impossible. He bowed his head and gave the only one that he was able.

"Yes Ma'am." he answered in a low and vanquished voice.

Rhianne let out a long, low breath. Had she expected him to refuse? He didn't know.

"Alright then." She finally retorted. "We might as well get started right away. Come here and stand in front of me and drop your pants and undies to the floor."

Rory did as he was told. Within seconds both were crumpled around his ankles. Despite his massive embarrassment and humiliation he couldn't stop his manhood from rising to full attention before her.

"Impressive." she murmured. "But it won't do for our purposes." She reached forward and took his testicles in a firm, prolonged and uncomfortable grip, twisting until he wilted in response. She then threaded one of his balls and then the other through one of the rings of the device, and then eased his now shrunken appendage within the length of the plastic tube. It just fit. She then locked them all together with the tiny padlock at the base.

"There you are now, all snug and secure." she said. "As I said before, it will only be taken off once a week for cleaning, let's make it on Wednesdays after you've finished a long, hard day of work outside. This is the only key and it will be kept in the drawer of the table here, to be used only then, or for the most dire of emergencies. Believe me, I will know if it is ever used otherwise."

She gave him a reassuring smile. "You should go now and use the rest of the weekend to become better acquainted with your new friend. I'll expect you back on Monday afternoon."

She stood up and left the room. Thus dismissed, Rory pulled up his pants over his new 'friend' and departed as instructed.

The first and foremost thing that he discovered almost immediately about his new situation was that while not exactly painful, how uncomfortable it was to become excited in the appliance, a frequent occurrence when he was with her, and sometimes even more so when just thinking about her. His member would strain and press mightily against the walls of his plastic prison but would always remain frustratingly stunted. The second thing that that he learned was that it did indeed take a number of messy practices to perfect his aim on his calls to nature.

A further and difficult order of business was to inform his regulars of the new circumstances. He told them all that he was now involved in a serious relationship to which he felt it necessary to remain solely dedicated. While disappointed, most of them understood and even expressed a degree of happiness for him. Except for Mrs Thompson, who felt that she had been continuously played by him, and fired him on the spot. Another significant loss of revenue. Somehow though, this no longer seemed so important.

As time then moved forward, nothing on the surface about his new situation appeared to affect him in a negative manner. On the contrary, with his enormous energy below now held in check and throttled, he found that his focus in other activities greatly heightened. While he had never stinted in his professional duties he now performed them with increased diligence and vigor, for all of his clients but most especially for her. It was hard for any of them not to notice. It was during the nighttimes though, when he was alone and had no other activities to channel his growing tensions, that he strained and chafed both physically and mentally as his thoughts almost always ranged on her. Often, such as during his Friday evening ritual and reward which she still allowed, it was a sweet agony, but it was always agony nonetheless.

Every Wednesday when he was finished with his outside labors for the day, as per instructions he would fetch a basin of water and soap, two wash towels, and one larger one for drying, and bring them to here where Rhianne waited in the living room seated on the edge of her couch. At her beckoning he would stand in front of her and lower both of his pants to the floor around his ankles. She would then take the key from the end table drawer and unlock and remove the device and hand it to him to wash and clean, while she attended to his cleansing.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Houseboy for Hire Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds