• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chicks with Dicks

Chicks with Dicks

Looking at the sleeping girl on the slave bed, I licked my lips. She'd been brought to me earlier this week as a sex toy but, when I tried to touch her, she pulled away. Damien had winked at me and told me he knew I liked them reluctant, so I took her as a challenge and over a few days I thought tonight she'd succumb.

I obviously hadn't given her any pyjamas to wear and told her she'd get no more clothes until she'd succumbed to me, so her thick cock was in plain sight as she'd thrown the covers off herself during the night. Her tits were large and perfectly round, just the way I liked them, and her mouth was slightly open in her dreaming state. Thinking of how nice it would be to just shove my already hardening cock in her mouth and fill it with my cum, I resisted by telling myself that I preferred confident toys to come home to, and didn't want her afraid of me.

I was naked myself, but had with me a box which contained a present I'd give to her if she gave in to me tonight; I sure hoped she would. Walking silently over to her bed, I crawled onto it and knelt in between her spread legs. Bending down, I took just the head of his cock in my mouth and began lapping at it, sucking slightly at the warm skin. Licking the tip, I heard her stir in her sleep and grinned. I was getting hard myself, and reached down to rub my own erection through my thin dress. Slowly, I took more of her cock into my mouth and felt it slowly getting harder. By the time I'd reached the base, my own cock was painfully hard and Celine was stirring underneath me, her hand moving towards my head. In one long suck, I pulled her cock directly up and suddenly she was awake, gasping and moaning as I grinned up at her, her head still between my teeth.

"Oh god, please, please sto-" I cut off her complaints by taking her cock to the base again, bringing the hand that wasn't cupping her ass up to stroke her thigh. I hummed around the cock, feeling it harden even further in my mouth and wondering when she was going to crack...it usually wasn't long. As pre-cum began leaking out of her head, I pulled my mouth off of her cock with a wet 'pop' and smeared the cum over my lips, moving to grin up at her and see her reaction. She groaned loudly in frustration and let her head fall back onto the soft pillows surrounding her, turning her head to one side.

"Don't be ashamed baby," I said, licking my lips and swallowing the sweet cum, "I know you want it."

Getting no reply, I bent my head further to cup her balls in mouth before sucking them hard and humming around them, knowing the vibrations would drive her crazy. They seemed to work, and her hips bucked up into my face, rubbing her warm cock against my face.

By this time, my own prick was standing completely to attention and was becoming painful, so I straddled her right leg and begun rubbing against it, by huge cock causing sweet friction to build up. She looked down alarmed at her leg but I just smiled and, keeping eye contact all the while, took her thick cock down my throat and begun sucking. She didn't look away, which I took as a good sign, and smiled through the blood I could feel pumping under my lips. My head began bobbing more quickly up and down on her cock which was thickening as she was succumbing more to me. Good, the little slut needed to know her place, and once she's given in to me, I could come home and use her as my sex toy every day. She was so hard at this point I prepared my self for the cum, and with one more squeeze of her tight ass her cum exploded down my throat, warm and sticky, and I swallowed it in gulps-god she way certainly horny!

Slowly sliding my lips off her cock, and keeping some cum in my mouth, I crawled up the bed where she was looking at me expectantly.

"Good little slut," I whispered, kissing her on the lips and sliding my tongue between her lips before she could protest. She still managed to, trying half-heartedly to push me off, but when I grabbed her head and gave her some cum, she moaned loudly and began kissing me back hungrily. I kissed her for a while, feeding her cum and sucking her neck, all the while grinding in to her with my huge hard on.

"We're not finished baby," I whispered into her ear, and she just moaned a little more, hands tentatively coming round to cup my ass, perfect tits pressing against my own.

"We've only just begun..."

Chapter Two coming soon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Chicks with Dicks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds