• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • M Chan Ch. 06

M Chan Ch. 06

123

Chapter 6—Later in the night!

This is the continuation from "Chapter 5—Later in the Week!" It picks up after M Chan and I finished cumming at her dance studio or as she likes to call it, Her Fuck Palace.

"I really need to take a quick shower. You care to join me?" I asked M Chan as she walked away with her face covered in my hot sticky cum and her body shining with our combined sweat and her pussy juice.

"Great, you get it going. I'll be there in just a minute, I need to grab my garter and stockings." She purred.

I hauled my ass off the floor in the reception area and headed towards M's office where the small shower was located. I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature before stepping in to let the hot water message down my back between my shoulder blades.

I didn't even turn my head as I heard the shower door open and felt M Chan step in behind me.

"God, I love your sexy ass. All that bike riding really pays off for you. Your legs and ass are so tight, I could run my hands over them all day." M Chan commented as I felt her small hands running up and down between my legs from behind.

"Let's get cleaned up and get some dinner before we continue this little fuck session for the night. You're going to need all the energy you can get for tonight. I'm in the mood to really get fucked hard all night. I'm so fucking horny and what we just finished has only just got me started." M Chan said as she started to wash both our bodies with her great smelling soap.

I just let her roam her soft little hands all over my body, I was still too spent from just finishing the fucking that we had completed. I was also thinking about what she had just said about us just getting started for the night and about how horny she was.

When M Chan is really horny there are no limits to what she will do or is willing to try. I knew that I was in for a long hard night and that my cock was going to be sore in the morning. I also needed to think of ways to please this sexy fuck machine that I helped create.

We got out of the shower, dried each other off and started to get dressed. I watch as M Chan slowly rolled her fishnet stockings up her beautiful legs and then strap them to the garter belt already fitted around her curvy waist.

Next came the lacy black opened crotch panties that M loves to wear in public when she's horny.

M Chan skipped the bra as she reached for a beautiful light purple silk blouse, "I want to feel the silk rub my nipples and make them hard and pointy while we're out!" M Chan purred as way of explaining why she didn't bother with her bra when she noticed my watching her.

I kind of expected this as M Chan loves to show off and expose her sexy body when we go out.

Next she slide into a very tight, mid tight length, black skirt with a little slit in both the front and back that showed a lot of M's very sexy legs. I knew that she was feeling very horny and that this was one of her look at me and think of fucking me outfits that she liked to tease other men with.

All the while that M was getting herself ready, I was just leaning back against the wall and watching this super sexy and very horny creature get her fuck me outfit on.

When she had finished she looked over at me still standing there naked with my cock starting to swell up and grow longer from the show that she had put on while getting herself dressed.

"My..., maybe I should just take all this off again and we can skip dinner and I can have dessert here. That cock of yours seems to have recovered and looks so good." M Chan whispered in the sexiest voice as she started to make her way over towards me.

She never even looked up towards my face or broke her view from my slowly rising cock as she bent over and took the head into her hot little mouth.

With just the head of my cock in her mouth M Chan kept licking around the top with her hot little tongue until she had my cock at attention and hard as stone.

I was expecting her to deep throat it as is her usual habit, but M just released my hard cock from her mouth, straightened up and tilled her lips towards mine for a hot little tongue kissing. All the while still holding and stroking my cock in her tiny hand.

"I want this monster hard and ready all night. I want all the other Japanese women that we meet tonight to see how big and hard a gaijin's (foreigners) cock is and what I'm going to be riding later. I want them to be jealous and horny and to know that this is my toy tonight and that they won't be getting any of this, at least not tonight anyways!" M Chan whispered while looking deep into my eyes.

All I could think was 'What the fuck have I gotten myself into tonight!'

M Chan reached for my Calvin Klein underwear and tossed him unto her desk. "You won't be needing these, that's for sure." M Chan laughed as she then grabbed my tight black 501 Levi's and helped me put them on, all the while she kept paying attention to my bulging hard cock.

"You won't need underwear tonight, I'm going to be keeping your cock hard all night so you'd better get it into a comfortable position." M Chan ordered as she buttoned up my pants.

I pulled my T-shirt over my head as M Chan grabbed our jackets and her large purse. I then followed the sexiest swaying ass out of her Fuck Palace, across the parking lot towards the train stop next door.

"You don't want to take my car?" I asked a little surprised that we were taking the train.

"Nope, I have something in mind and the restaurant is close to the station we'll be departing." M told me, with this little hint that she had something planned.

The first train to arrive was going away from the downtown area and most of the city's restaurants, so when M Chan took my hand and got up to get on this train I was more than a little surprised.

She just looked back at me with this devilish smile on her sexy red lids as she guided us to a seat away from the door.

When the train doors closed and we started to move, M Chan placed my hand between her legs and helped me slide a couple of fingers into her wet hot pussy.

Going away from downtown at this hour, the train was pretty much deserted so I wasn't uncomfortable fingering M's dripping wet pussy until I felt her squeeze my fingers with her first orgasm.

We'd been on the train about 15 minutes when we came to the stop where M Chan said the restaurant was located. It was actually right across the street from the station exit.

M Chan held my hand as we crossed the street and entered the restaurant. It was small, with only about 10 tables and pretty good lighting.

I was looking for a table when M Chan said something to the owner and we were lead away from the main dining area to a private dining off to the right.

Just before we got to the sliding door M reached down and rubbed my still semi hard cock and then raised my hand up under my nose so I could get a good smell of her pussy juices still on my fingers.

This made my cock start to grow to its full hardness again, thinking about what she was going to do to me once we were inside the private dining booth, like we had done once before in another restaurant.

But as the door slide open I was surprised to notice that there were already four women seated at the only table there and that M just greeted the ladies and proceeded to find a chair all the while carrying on a conversation with the group like they were long lost friends or something.

She introduced me to the group as her private English teacher/friend/boytoy and then let me in on the surprise, that these four ladies were some of her adult ballet students and that they liked to speak English when they were all together.

I was also surprised to learn that I had come up in some of their conversations when they had been at drinking parties together and that they were all interested that I join them for their next get together, which happened to be on that night.

Food and drinks, lots of drinks, were ordered and the conversations started to flow. M Chan introduced the ladies and gave me a little background on each as we started serving up beer to each other, in the Japanese way, while waiting for the food to start coming.

M Chan was seated on my right, with me furthest from and facing the door. Following are what I learned about each lady has the night progressed.

On my left, was Yumi, she was a married 36 year old housewife with one daughter, whose husband was currently working and living in Singapore. He only got to return home once or twice a year and had only put in one year of a 3 year exchange work term. Yumi was quite good looking, a little tall, with a nice ass, long legs, and what seemed to be a bigger than normal set of tits. She was very talkative and not shy about her topics of conversation.

Next to Yumi was Risa. Risa was about 42 years old, also married with two grown kids. It turned out that her husband enjoyed being with his friends and playing tennis whenever he had free time, and spending quality time with his wife was lower on his list of priorities. Risa was cute, but had a sad look about her, her body was in good shape, she did however have small breasts typical of Japanese women and her hips flared a little from her having had two kids. She seemed to listen to the conversation more than take part and had to be drawn in at times.

Continuing clockwise around the table and next to Risa, and across from me was Honoka. Hono, as she liked to be called, was the youngest of the group. She was a single 26 year old that had just finished her second Master's Degree at a university in Kyoto and had just returned to our city, her hometown. She was working at a big hospital nearby and had been a student of M's when she was younger. Hono had it all, great looking, great conversation skills, and a killer body. She had the tightest heart shaped ass I had ever seen, and nice cleavage that I got a get view of every time she leaned across the table to refill my glass. I also noticed that every time I looked in her direction, Hono was staring right at me and moistening her lips. M Chan didn't need to keep making my cock hard because Hono was doing a great job of that herself without even touching me.

Lastly, but by far not least was Miki. Here was a lady as close to M Chan as you could get. They were both older ladies, seemed to have lots of money, dressed to kill, at least kill most men that saw them and wasn't afraid or shy about their sexuality. I found out the Miki was a childhood friend of M's and that she was divorced from her husband because he couldn't satisfy her sexual needs. She worked out every day by swimming and at least one other type of muscle building exercise. Had never had any kids, and liked to travel alone regularly.

As the booze flowed and everyone started to loosen up the conversations turned raunchier. And I started to get asked some very loaded sexual questions.

"Is it true that most gaijin's have huge penises?" Yumi whispered to me when she thought that no one else would notice. But everyone had noticed and was looking at me like I was on the menu.

"I don't know if everyone is big, but I think the average size is around 6ins or about 15cms when they are hard. Some are fatter than others I guess." I told the group.

"You're bigger than that right!" Miki chimed in, almost making me choke.

I looked sideways at M Chan who was smiling and continuing to eat her food. "I'm a little bigger, yes. I'm around 7ins which is about 18cms." I stuttered. This sat all of the ladies off in Japanese talking to each other at once.

Starting to get a buzz on from the beer and the conversation, I was having a hard time keeping up with the conversation in Japanese. I leaned over towards M Chan and whispered "Help!"

M Reached her hand under the table and started rubbing my now very hard cock inside my pants. "Ladies, I think we're losing our male friend in the conversation, let's switch back to English."

"Does all Canadians have clean heads on their penises?" Risa asked next a little shyly.

"Clean Heads? Oh, do you mean circumcised penises, Risa?" I asked to clarify. She just nodded her head up and down. "Again I don't know about everyone, I do." Slipped from my lips which caused everyone to start laughing.

I didn't know where M Chan intended this evening to end up but I was getting very horny and my cock was bursting to get out of my pants. And with the beer that I had drank I really needed to go to a private place, relieve myself and put my hard cock in a more comfortable position.

"Excuse me ladies, I need to go to the washroom for a minute." I told the group.

"Want any help?" Hono asked and everyone started laughing again, but I don't think she meant it as a joke from the looks she was giving me. As I started to get up I noticed that all the women's eyes had dropped to my crotch.

This made me feel a little uncomfortable, like a high school boy trying to get to the toilet with a hard on without being noticed, but here I was with five beautiful women looking straight at my cock.

I don't know if it was the beer or attitude in the room, but in my mind I said Fuck it! I stood up tall and straight and let them all have a good look before moving pass Yumi, Risa, and then Hono to get to the sliding door.

As I closed the door it seemed like they all broke out at the same time in Japanese and I knew what the topic of conversation was.

I managed to get to the Men's room but had a hard time pissing because my cock was so hard. I thought about jerking off right then and there but figured M Chan had something special up her sleeve for me later in the night, so I just gave myself a few good pulls then tucked my still semi hard cock back into my pants. I washed my hands and opened the door to leave.

I never even got my foot out the door when M Chan stepped in front of me, put her hand on my chest and pushed me back into the washroom.

"I figured your cock might have gotten a little soft and you washed my pussy juice off your fingers. I got to fix that." She said as she pulled open the buttons on my jeans releasing my cock into her waiting mouth.

M knew what she was doing, she grabbed my balls in one hand and swallowed all of my cock down into her throat before I had a chance to protest. Like I was going to say anything anyways.

She really started sucking up and down my cock, like she was going to get me to shot my hot sticky cum into her waiting mouth. My cock was now super hard again and I was really close to giving M Chan some of that dessert that she liked, when suddenly she stood up, smiled this wicked smile at me, before tucking my hard cock back into my pants and buttoning up my jeans.

"Jesus M, what the fuck is going on here?" I almost cried.

"And what's the deal with your friends? I feel like they are going to take me somewhere after this and rape the shit out of me, not that I'd complain." I almost laughed.

M Chan raised her skirt and I could see that her pussy juice was running out of her and that she was very turned on. "I wanted them to see you, I let it slip about how good your fucking me is and how big and hard your cock is.

Yumi and Risa really need to get fucked more and their husbands aren't doing the job.

Hono hasn't had sex in almost a year, the poor thing is busting to get fucked really hard.

And well, Miki and I talk about everything, she's known about you since you made me squirt that first night we went out." M Chan explained.

I stepped up to M and slipped three fingers into her wet pussy so easily. When I rubbed her clit with my thumb, she came and came hard. "Do you want me to fuck all these women? Would it turn you on to watch me make them all cum like I do with you?" I whispered in M's ear as her pussy continued to cum and squeeze my fingers.

I yanked my fingers out of her wet pussy and she almost collapsed right there on the bathroom floor. I held her up and together we licked her juices off my fingers, until she recovered her senses a bit.

"I don't want you to fuck all my friends tonight. I just wanted to open them up to the possibilities of fucking other men and maybe trying some foreign men." M Chan explained to me as we headed back to the waiting ladies.

"Miki already travels all over the world, and loves getting fucked on all her trips. She even did a gang bang in Hawaii last year with six young football players.

It's Yumi, Risa, and Hono that Miki and I are thinking about getting hooked up. If they contact you for something private, please feel free to help them out, you just have to give me all the details after you're done and if you video tape or take any pictures of it, I want to see."

"I'm not a lesbian and I don't really have much interest in having sex with another women, but I do like to watch, and Miki and I talk about and share lots of adventures with each other, but we've never shared sex with a guy at the same time." M Chan concluded just before we reached the door to our dining area.

As I opened the door the four ladies stopped all conversations and were a little quiet, leading me to the conclusion that M and I were the topic of conversation.

As we took our seats, Yumi was the first to speak up. "Did you two just do something in the washroom?"

M Chan took over and explained to the group the she needed to check that everything was all right with me, but Miki pressed her for details.

"Yes, I wanted to taste his big cock and he made me cum with his fingers!" M Chan blurred out making me turn bright red.

"Did you cum in her mouth?" Miki asked me next.

"M Chan, you do that? You take a man's cum in your mouth?" Risa surprised everyone by asking the question before I had a chance to answer Miki's question.

M Chan smiled at Risa and told her that she loves to drink men's cum and that mine tasted kind of cheesy. She continued to explain that men's cum is good for women and good for their skin and that every women should try it.

If they're uncomfortable with the taste then they should just drink it down as it comes out and not to hold it in their mouths.

"You didn't tell us if you drank Jkun's cum just now?" Miki pressed.

I stood up so they all could see my still very hard and big cock sticking my pants out, "Not yet she hasn't, but who knows what's going to happen later!" I smiled.

This made everyone giggle. Yumi wondered if it was okay to have sex with someone else while her husband was away. "Are you horny?" Hono asked.

"Yes, very horny! I finger myself almost every time after we all go out." Yumi replied. It was almost as if I wasn't even present anymore, the ladies started to open up about everything.

"Yumi, do you love your husband?" I asked.

"Yes, very much! He's a good provider and loves our daughter. But I think he has sex in Singapore." Yumi said

"I think you have needs as well as your husband and if you can separate having sex for sexual satisfaction and making love, then you should be able to fuck another man and make yourself cum for your needs. Don't attach love to it and you should be fine." I explained.

"I think M Chan, Miki, and I have all reached that level in our lives and we know what we want and what to do to get it. Does that make any sense to everyone?"

"If you can't bring yourself to do another man, then maybe you should look into getting yourself some toys. They also help when you are with a man, right M?" I continued.

"You don't get jealous when a women wants to use a toy when you're there?" Hono asked quickly.

"No way, I even help and use the toys on her." I replied.

"He's good, too! He makes me cum very hard and I squirt lots when he's using a toy." M Chan added.

"You squirt? Isn't that messy? It's like peeing isn't it?" Risa asked

"No! No way, Risa. It's the strongest orgasm a woman can have if she can let herself get pass the point of thinking that she's going to pee. Yes, it can get messy, but who cares, throw down a bunch of towels. It's not pee, most times it's a very clear liquid.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • M Chan Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds