• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Collared Spice Pt. 01

Collared Spice Pt. 01

12

Introduction

The air was heavy with humidity and stink, and water dripped languidly off the leaves of the ferns and cycads that made up the bulk of the ancient trees. The faint chirruping of insects in the leaves and undergrowth was punctuated here and there by bursts of sound from the tiny wrens that flitted hither and thither, sparks of colour in the gloomy under canopy. Far into the distance, the howl of wolves echoed morosely across the leagues, carrying their news far into the deepest parts of the great forest.

So far... I need water... So thirsty...

Gail half-stumbled, half crawled through the clinging, gripping branches around her, the soft leaves tickling her fur and the cloying mud weighing down her tail, soaking into her very skin. Whispers of wind caressed all around her as her dehydrated wet nose pricked and flared, desperately scenting for any sign of cool, clear water. Water... She hadn't had a drink in days now, was it 2, 3, more? It felt like a year, and each second stretched out from here to the timeless depths of the Mother's universe.

Streaked with cloying earth and patches torn out by wrenching brambles, Gail's formerly thick, lustrous black fur was now stained and brittle with abuse. She had a wild gleam in her azure eyes, and her claws retracted and extended nervously as she searched for liquid nourishment. Ripped by her stay in the wilderness - initially a fun hike with friends that was turning into a nightmare - her clothes were hanging in tatters off her body, shirt ripped and bra misplaced several miles back, shorts grey with dirt and stained with what looked suspiciously like dried blood. Pausing for a moment to catch her breath, Gail leaned against a tree and panted, her thighs and belly scratched and bruised from her mad dash through the 2 foot heather not too long ago and her breasts heaving with her exhausted pants. Her tail wrapped protectively around her right calf, long and silky despite the mistreatment it had seen so recently, and she cooed softly at the comfort this brought.

Ears straining at the air around her, eyes darting sluggishly with tiredness this way and that, as though she might will the water into existence through sheer force of mind, Gail didn't see the ledge until it was too late.

She croaked hoarsely as her ankle rolled on the sudden absence where there should have been solid ground. Her parched throat gave silent prayer to the Goddess that her end would be a swift one, and a sharp exhale of breath was all the she managed before her back thumped, hard and unceremoniously, on the floor of the forest beneath her. Lifeless arms splayed at strange angles from her lithe torso, and fur matted with dried mud and slicked with the harsh humidity of the forest clung like a black cloak to her frame.

Her tongue lolled out of her open mouth, her unseeing eyes closed in a sleep like death. Gail inhaled and exhaled, slowly and deceptively shallowly, as dark red blood oozed slowly from deep gashes in her legs and paws.

There was a susurration in the air, a shimmer of whispered words behind locked doors. A warm, welcoming light tumbled out of the door in front of the temple, and the sound of laughter and merriment could be heard within. A whiff of cinnamon and an air of sweetness accompanied the feminine form who slipped so attractively through the door. Her warm and loving aura swept over Gail's form, close to death, so ragged and limp.

Strong and toned arms, subtly muscled and coated in a luxurious felt of orange-black fur, scooped up the little catgirl and held her close to this new woman's breast. Gail's unconscious lips mewled softly, a kitten in its mother's paws, and her head was slowly guided to an exposed nipple. Gail closed her lips around it softly, and with a sigh of contentment began to suckle warm, rich milk. As her rescuer walked her back through the door, her wounds began to stitch and mend, miraculously cured of mortal ailments and saved from death by this mysterious stranger.

There was a brief dip in the sounds of hedonistic pleasure from within the temple, and the rocky door to the inner sanctum closed, leaving nothing to suggest its presence at all save a few strands of jet-black cat fur, and the sweet scent of cinnamon.

Chapter 1: Waking Up

Gail's features shone with radiant life as she smiled warmly in her slumber, turning over gently and cuddling up in the soft pillows surrounding her bed. She smelled that wonderful cinnamon aroma again, reminding her fondly of her mother's apple cakes when she was a kitten. She would spend hours chasing fireflies and moths through the flowers outside their converted barn, giggling as her older sister practised pouncing on her and feeling the dirt smudging her fur, all the while her mother would be baking in the kitchen, humming an old melody as she worked. She loved that feeling, the feeling of being so young and free and light, totally devoid of all responsibility and pain. The nestled cat purred in her sleep, and rolled over again, a little half-smile creasing her face and making her glow.

The woman holding her smiled too, keeping her close and occasionally patting her fur down with a delicate orange paw. The silky soft padding on her fingers was vulpine, and her short claws gently scratched Gail's back in her knotted places, making the kitten-like form beneath her moan with quiet pleasure. Hana smiled again as she eased her firm breasts back inside their velvet sash, and delicately licked a bead of milk off her finger. It was special milk she had been saving for just this occasion, the product of three full moons and a symbolic sacrifice to the Goddess; a boy from the priesthood had given her his virginity to see this spell work. But it was worth it to see this sweet young thing healthy and vibrant again, so full of life and energy. Hana scented the air again, and chuckled to herself. Well, if not full of life then certainly the desire to create it... Or at least complete the action of creating it. The kitsune's tongue ran over her teeth, almost predatory in their need, and she cupped the sleeping girl's chin. So pretty and young... Far too young to be out alone in the forest. Why are you here little one? What brought you to my sacred commune?

Hana stood in a manner that could only be called seductive, and swayed her hips rhythmically as she approached the arched, curtained entrance to Gail's new bedroom. She blew the unconscious catgirl a kiss, and dropped the heavy leather curtain as she passed through; she had decided long ago that there would be no need for doors in her commune, save the one that spared them from the excesses of the outside world. Below stairs, the never-ending sound of laughter, giggles and moans punctuated the air, and an all-encompassing smell of cinnamon drifted easily on a breeze that should, by all rights, not exist at all. The smell was intoxicating, like the first bite of an apple pie, the bite that made you want to sign away your soul if only for one more burst of that sublime, magnificent taste. Sashaying her way to the broad spiral staircase in the middle of the floor, she tossed her flowing scarlet hair over her shoulder and cast one last, almost longing look at the placid portal to her sleeping visitor's room. Then, mind made up, she descended the staircase, and walked into the light.

***

It might have been morning when Gail's eyes finally cracked open and took in her strange surroundings. It could just as easily have been night; Gail's keen night vision nevertheless failed to detect any windows at all into her dark but comfortable lodgings. Turning her attention to her bedside table, she located a small tinderbox and a lantern, and gently lifted the glass lid of the lantern before striking the edge of the tinderbox with a match. The phosphorescent glow of the match bloomed into life, and she touched it gently to the wick of the lantern, winding a little more out with the small bronze knob on the side of the bulb. It was full of a strange, purple liquid she had never seen before; she presumed it was some fancy oil that rich houses used, because when it burned it gave off a pleasing scent of cinnamon, and perfumed the air with the rich, heady smell. Her lips absently curling upwards a little, she dropped the glass lid back onto the lantern and laid her head back onto the bed again.

It was only then that she actually realised where she was. Or rather, where she wasn't. Where the hell am I? This isn't my home! Starting upright with alarm, she retraced the last thing she could remember in her mind, reeling from the shock of waking up in a strange room that was apparently in perpetual night.

The hike... The climb up the mountain, the walk into the forest... Falling down into the canyon... Oh...

She must have been kidnapped she deduced; after falling off the cliff she was carried off by slavers or something! But... Then, slavers wouldn't put her up in a posh room like this. Especially not with silk sheets or expensive, scented oils in their lanterns. Curiouser and curiouser... She would have to explore more a little later, now she checked her body for cuts, lacerations, any sign that she had tumbled 100 feet to her near death.

There weren't any. She was totally unmarked, even scars from before her expedition had seemingly vanished. How is this possible? She thought to herself perplexedly. Is it magic? I heard stories, but...

Magic was supposed to have died out hundreds of years ago, when the dragons left the world. They were supposed to have taken the magic with them, drained the world dry and left the planet stranded on the shores of normalcy. Nevertheless, it would take an act of sorcery to cleanse her body of all her many imperfections and injuries.

"Yes, you're right. It is magic". The noise startled her, and Gail looked up in panic at the attractive face of a tall, lithe vixen. Definitely a vixen - one could not fail to notice how female she was, especially given that the only thing she wore was an ornate silver collar around her neck, clamped over her fur and sparkling with a peculiar, purplish light. Her hips swayed invitingly as she walked - no, prowled over to Gail's bed, and swept an arm over her shoulders, pulling her in close to her exposed breasts. Gail inhaled deeply as her arousal increased, and noted again the curious scent of sweet cinnamon, a smell that made her feel... Light, happy. In her newly elated state, she realised with a giggle that she too was naked, though unlike her compatriot she had no collar around her neck.

"How... How did you know I was thinking about magic?" Gail giggled again and felt the words spill out of her mouth, almost of their own accord.

"Oh, everyone does when they first wake up here. I'm Hana, head of admissions". The vixen held out a paw, and Gail took it warmly, feeling another surge of happiness flow over her as she was pulled into a warming embrace. "G-Gail... I'm not sure who I am any more... Why am I here?" She needed to know, she had to know where she was.

"I found you outside the commune, weak and nearly dead. I rescued you, and took you here. I fed you my milk to heal you up - looks like it worked". She winked, and Gail felt a hot blush rise to her face. Her milk...? Did that mean she had... had she sucked on Hana's breasts? Gail gasped as a warm thrill ran through her body. She had never thought of other women that way, but the idea of nursing on this sexual creature's breasts made her feel like there was electricity in her veins, coursing through her. Blushing more freely, she bit her tongue and made to get out of the bed. Hana pushed her down again, and with firm but gentle hands tucked the covers around Gail's naked body.

"Not yet little one, the magic still needs to stitch you back up. But don't worry; you'll be out of here in no time!" Hana let her left hand move almost autonomously up to her neck, and she fingered her collar. No, she's not ready yet the vixen thought. But she's so lost, so alone. She needs us came the reply, like a whisper in the vixen's mind that only she could hear. It sounded like many voices, speaking in unison. With a sigh, she relinquished her hold on her collar, and stared into the eyes of the perplexed catgirl beneath her. Smiling, she knelt to kiss the girl on her forehead. The heady scent of cinnamon perfumed the air again, and Gail's eyes fluttered closed as her slightly feline pupils dilated slightly. The sleeping spell was a simple one, and bestowed deliciously erotic dreams upon those it touched.

Gail moaned softly in her sleep, nipples puffing up and pubic hair soaking a little as Hana stood once more. Walking out of the room, she turned and blew a kiss at the sleeping, sighing form. She touched her collar again. She is not ready thought the kitsune, sending the silent message out to all other bearers of the collar. She's not quite ready, but she will be soon...

***

Many leagues away, deeper still in the centre of the temple, past the walls of the antechamber and languishing on a saffron yellow daybed inset into the floor, a giggling rabbit-girl and a smiling rabbit-boy kissed the feet of a figure shrouded in shadows and veils of darkness. The two were each adorned with a collar around their neck and a sash of fine purple linen at their waists, their sexes free and unobstructed from each other's questing fingers. The figure in the shadows let out a breathy moan, and for just a moment a shaft of light darted across the form's chest, and between two firm and proudly naked breasts covered with a glittering layer of russet-red scales, laid an ornate amethyst gemstone set into a hilt of purest white gold. A fine chain of silver metal led up and around the neck of the mysterious female, and as the shaft of light scurried away from her dominating aura the gem around her neck began to glow a faint purple light, and the scent of cinnamon filled the air.

Chapter 2: Dragon Tales

The air in the room was warm and sweet, and Gail quivered and moaned in quiet, unconscious bliss as her tail moved between her thighs, her arms outstretched and her sharp claws digging firmly into the mattress. Panting breaths shuddering through her body, her full lips relinquished a groan of frustration, and the heady smell of sex and sweat pervaded every niche in the small room. The slick sweetness between her legs grew hotter and needier, as her burning desire to relieve this aching hunger in the pit of her mind grew brighter and more furious. As her heart leapt with the crescendo of pleasure, her eyes flew open and she let out a cry of ecstatic pleasure. As her prehensile tail continued to pleasure her vulva, her paws clamped over her mouth and she whimpered with embarrassment. She had just had a loud, no; a very loud orgasm in a stranger's house, and her bedroom stank of her nocturnal pleasures.

Turning crimson with humiliation, she turned her eyes to the bedside table again. She needed something to cover the smell... Maybe a peppermint solution or tincture of aniseed. Looking over at the 2 foot square cabinet beside the bed, she remembered muzzily that the lantern burned with a cinnamon fragrance that just might cover the smell.

Fumbling for the tinderbox and tentatively striking another match, she lit the wick of the lantern and smelled again that spicy, intoxicating smell of cinnamon. As the aroma worked its insidious way inside her head, she giggled a little and a half-smile appeared on her face. Why was she getting so worked up about a little smell anyhow? It was only natural... And it felt so good too. Gail wondered briefly what had got her so worked up; she felt somehow like it was related to something she dreamt about, but it didn't seem all that important. In fact, it all felt a little out of focus, and she smile again in a dreamy sort of way.

A rustle outside, and the attractive face of Hana peeked through the curtain into her room. She smiled when she saw that Gail was awake, and delicately pulled back the curtain with her left hand, stepping into the room. She bounced a little when she walked, as though there were springs in the heels of her feet that she just couldn't seem to shake, and her naked breasts bounced freely as her body moved to some unknown internal rhythm. Her energetic bouncing gait took her 6 steps across the room before she stopped beside Gail's bed, and she let out a coo of excitement.

"Welcome to the commune sister!" she exclaimed, before wrapping her arms tightly around her seated companion. Eyes wide and mouth opening to answer a question, she found that her words failed her completely as a sudden rush of happy relaxation washed over her mind, accompanied by the ever-present smell of sweet, sweet cinnamon. As she pulled away, Gail felt her mouth return to her control, and managed to ask the question she had needed to know since she first woke up here.

"Where am I? I remember walking along the forest path and then... Nothing."

Hana's smiling face fell slightly, before perking back up almost immediately. Almost.

"Why, you're in the House of the Forest of course! This is where all those that the Goddess feels need to leave the world behind end up, and where we serve Her in all that we do". She beamed at Gail, her voice singsong and her eyes glittering with adoration at the mention of her mysterious Goddess. Certainly Gail had heard the stories; back at home in Pelanon City, she had been told the fairy stories of the mysterious coven of devotees that had vowed to serve the Goddess for the rest of time, and in return had been granted immortality and eternal youth in the House Of The Forest. She had always believed this to be a tale for the children, a story that shows the rewards that service to the Goddess could provide. Even when natural magic still flowed through the world, immortality had been beyond even the most powerful sorcerers. And now, here she was, sitting with a woman who claimed to be a member of that most mysterious order.

"But... That's not possible! The House is a myth, everyone knows that! Not even the dragons could find it before they left the world!" Gail was surprised at her own forthrightness; despite her blissfully peaceful state of mind, she nevertheless felt hot anger surging through her that this woman would dare to disrespect the name of her Goddess in this way. It was tantamount to blasphemy. She inhaled another lungful of air, ready to launch another barrage of verbal missiles at the nonplussed kitsune vixen, and found her anger melting away. What was she doing? This woman wasn't insulting her... Maybe she was delusional, but she wasn't being aggressive. She should listen to her; it felt good to let other people take the initiative sometimes. As she exhaled, she giggled to herself. Her breath tasted like apple pie again.

Looking at the girl on her bed, Hana remembered her first time under the influence of the spell. She felt the space beneath her bum dampen slightly at the memories of the pleasure those first few, happy days brought her, as she became so wonderfully entranced by the magic of the House. She almost envied Gail's situation... But no matter. She must inform the others of what had transpired. Only one other had successfully fought off the power of the spell before, even for a short time. This was unexpected, and potentially very, very important. Touching again the collar around her neck, her mind prickled as she formed the telepathic link that bound her thoughts to those of her fellow brothers and sisters in servitude. She sent out a thought into the ether between them; this one is strong. She will be taken to Mistress for evaluation. Her reply was quick and potent, the product of many minds speaking as one voice in return; agreed, she will be evaluated by Mistress for her potential.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Collared Spice Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds