• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Go-Go Control Ch. 02

Go-Go Control Ch. 02

12

Chapter 02 -- More Control

These events are based on a true story.

Please note that the dialogue of the Go-Go dancer named Jet is not grammatically correct English but reflects the kind of English spoken by some people in the country that this story is set.

*

I glanced nervously at my watch again.

It was fast approaching eight pm, the time that we had agreed my new found young Goddess would re-appear and take control of me again; this being Asia though, it would be a miracle if she appeared much before ten pm. But assuming that over a thousand years of cultural norms were turned on their head, and she arrived at the right time, I ensured that the front door was open slightly and waited as per her instructions, naked and on my knees.

I had spent a restless day trying to get this sexy young dominatrix out of my head, if for no other reason, to ease the dull ache in my bound up blue balls. It had been a useless effort though; sending a few emails and trying to watch Star Trek repeats on the Sci-Fi channel, had done nothing to ease my tensions, which grew greater by the minute as the time counted down to her re-appearance, hopefully.

Kneeling by the door and waiting seemed to slow down time even more, adding to my sense of expectation and eagerness to once again resume my role as a slave to this delicious young woman. And then, contrary to my earlier thoughts on the lack of punctuality here, she was there, as the door was pushed open, and I looked up at her smiling face and heard her giggling voice. She was not alone.

I quickly transferred my attention to Jet's pretty bare feet and the sexy flip-flop sandals that she was wearing. Without hesitation, I smothered one foot with kisses while the other was transferred to the back of my neck, pressing my mouth firmly onto her foot.

"My slave very good, wait for me like I tell to do."

I focused the attention of my lips and tongue on her toes, until otherwise instructed.

After a few minutes of my slavish attention, she pulled her foot away from my mouth and removed her other foot from my neck.

"I bring friend wid me, her name Diamond, she very special friend, share all together, share my new slave as well, giggle, I tell all about you, she want meet wid you, but cannot speak or hear, never speak or hear since she tiny baby. But can write, so we talk that way. Can write Thai and English, write English very good, not go school here, go school England, go Catolic school, they very strict, but now she very smart."

I turned my attention to Jet's friend and was greeted with a large smile and a small note pad thrust into my hand; introducing herself in flawless written English. Like Jet, she was sexy with a beautiful face and slim figure. Her skin was much lighter though, which probably meant she came from the North of the country, or that her mother was Thai and her father of European origin.

She seemed completely unconcerned, as if suddenly meeting a western man, kneeling at her feet, naked and with his cock bound up with cord was an everyday occurrence; which for all I knew, it may have been.

Both young women wore figure hugging jeans and sleeveless T-shirts with no bra's and a large expanse of bare pieced navel in full view.

I considered the implications. I was going to be serving both of these young women as their slave. The logical part of my brain sent up a warning flag at the possible financial cost of this. The previous night's session with Jet hadn't been cheap; not that I begrudged a penny of it for the privilege of being her slave. But now the cost was potentially going to double. And how many more special friends did Jet have, would I end up serving half the girls at the club where she worked, including the Mama-san.

On a certain subservient non-financial level, that thought was sufficiently exciting to prompt a stab of intense pain from my erect cock as it tried to break free of its bonds. I would have to talk with Jet and get some idea where this was eventually leading. Although financially comfortable, my money wasn't a bottomless pit, and would soon disappear with a host of Mistresses in tow. However, I can say that the idea of serving Jet and all of her friends was incredibly sexually stimulating, and the thought that my control of this situation was slipping away into Jet's hands, made it even more so.

Whilst waiting for Jet's return, I had put together a basic plan of how I could see the future develop between us. That I wanted to serve her as an obedient slave for the rest of my life was beyond question, even though I had only known her for less than twenty four hours. The method that I would pursue wasn't particularly original for this type of situation in this country; based on a simple tried and often used formula in which divorced western man with financial resources comes to second/third world country in search of exotic female companionship and sex, meets suitable candidate, and settles down with her for a new life together.

The normal deal would be to offer the woman (at least in the beginning), a sponsorship, in which a monthly sum is paid to the girl as a retainer for her services. Her family is given a large lump sum to keep them happy, and the girl is set up in some sort of small business which may or may not be successful. Marriage would follow at some stage down the line, and everybody would live happily ever after. Unfortunately, the reality was often different, with stories abounding here of fleeced penniless western men and young women going AWOL.

So it was all a risk, but then again life is a risk, and the old saying that you can't take your money with when you die, provided the extra incentive to tip the scales in favor of taking the risk. If you think that this sounds like western sexploitation, it's worth noting that arrangements for sexual convenience have been going on here for over a thousand years. The Mia Noi (minor wife) system is well established in this country, where an often younger mistress is taken as a minor wife and set up with a very good style of living. If the poorer parts of the male population don't indulge in this system, it's because they haven't got the money, if they had, you would get crushed in the stampede at the Mia Noi shop.

So the plan was to ask Jet to move into my condo settle the financial details and let her continue to turn me into her obedient slave. This would certainly make me extremely happy. However, with the arrival of Jet's friend Diamond on the scene, I'd overlooked what plans, if any, Jet had made for me. She may have only wanted a pay as you go arrangement, with one or two friends thrown in to share my slavish tongue, and my money. I would have to see how it all played out.

Both Jet and her friend Diamond had adjourned to the lounge and I was in waiter and general dog's body mode, fixing and serving them drinks or kneeling at their feet so that my open mouth could be used as an ashtray and my back as their foot rest. They had both stripped of their jeans to reveal micro thongs barely covering delicious shaven pussies. I was being ignored for the moment as they both chatted away in their native language; Jet verbally and Diamond with written notes. My cock was still straining for release as Jet had made no attempt to remove it from its cord bondage.

Jet snapped her fingers to get my attention.

"Slave, crawl to get handbag, have present for you."

I quickly complied and presented my Goddess with her bag. Both young women were laughing and giggling as the rigid plastic chastity device was held before my eyes. The realization hit me that Jet was serious in her quest to completely enslave me, and had an agenda all of her own. She had mentioned nothing about me being allowed to cum; all I could do was continue to wait for release, which was totally at her whim; she had hinted at our last meeting that I may never be allowed to cum again. I'm not sure my balls could stand it; they would explode at some point while I was serving and being teased by, now, two sexy young Goddesses.

"Hope my slave like present, much better for you than cord on you cock. Make sure you only cum when we say, Diamond think so to."

At this comment both of them collapsed in fits of giggles, while I still eyed the chastity device with a resigned fascination. My life was already starting to change, and I thought that this was only the beginning.

"Can take off cord from cock and balls now slave, can put on present, have two key for lock, one for me, one for Diamond. You still no cum, maybe later, giggle, maybe not, if beg us both for cum, maybe we say OK, but later."

I untied the cord bindings around my cock, fully releasing it from its bondage. My erect pole stood high & proud; it took an iron will to suppress the urge to stroke it and give my simmering balls the release that they craved. Jet had a frown on her face.

"My slave cock too hard for present, need you cock come down, you too excited now, no good, excited OK when present around you cock."

Both young women conferred together and finally nodded, indicating that a solution had apparently been found. I was expecting to be told to get dressed and take a walk outside for half an hour or so, to give my cock a chance to return to its normal flaccid state. I have Diamond to thank for what followed.

"My friend have good idea, need make you cock cool for make small, can then put present on. Get ice from fridge and big dish."

So I raided the fridge for ice cubes and returned to their presence; waiting on my knees for further instructions from these dominant sexy beauties.

It didn't take long for the ice to have the desired effect, as both my cock & balls were covered with it in the dish. It was painful at first, but that drifted to a general numbness after a few minutes. My cock was soon in its normal flaccid state and ready to be installed in its chastity prison.

"Diamond idea very good, now you cock very soft, can put present on now. We both get soooo hot when we think about you no cum yet and you cock lock up. Now slave, Lie down so can put on you present, giggle."

So I complied and Jet smothered my face with her shapely pert arse and Diamond sat on my legs as I was fitted into the chastity device; sure in the knowledge that any future erections were going to be uncomfortable.

After some minor adjustments, the device was fitted to everyone's satisfaction, except mine. Both young women thought it would be a good idea to test their present out and observe my reaction when my cock tried to become erect again within its restricting tube. My cock still felt numb from its ice bath, so an erection wasn't upper most in my mind, however, Jet's incredibly sexy arse was still smothering my face, so I thought that it wouldn't be long before something started to stir.

Jet apparently thought so too, but decided to speed things up; instructing me to move her thong aside with my tongue and bury it deep into her arse hole. She pressed down onto my face even harder so that I got the message. Meanwhile Diamond perched on my legs, had two fingers up her pussy and one long finger nail stroking my balls.

Jet was starting to moan with pleasure as my tongue continued to probe her delicious arse hole, in and out, round and round. She shifted position so that her sopping wet pussy could receive my tongue's attention and pressed her full weight down even harder as I was instructed to concentrate on her clit. My cock started to grow in parallel to my excitement; my tongue went full steam ahead on Jet's sensitive area and my mouth filled up with her love juice, now being squirted down my throat. Diamond's finger nails were gripping both of my balls and she was equally in a pleasure trance, as her other fingers continued to thrust into her pussy.

I felt my cock attempt to grow within the confines of the chastity device, the pain was becoming more noticeable by the second, although there was little that I could do, my head was pinned under Jet's pussy and my mouth fully occupied, so shouting for help was impossible. Both young women were in their own paradise of sexual ecstasy, and wouldn't be receptive to stopping yet until they were both spent. I could only bite the bullet and continue to lick Jet's pussy as fast as I could and try to forget the growing pain as my erection continued to grow and meet the rigid plastic walls of the chastity device.

They say that pain concentrates the mind wonderfully, so although in some discomfort from my plastic cock tube, I was still in a kind of ecstasy. It was every man's fantasy writ large; after all, what dedicated sub wouldn't want the privilege of serving these sexy young women as a total slave. The chastity device was all part of the control gamel; the truth being that I was aroused by the fact that the scenario that I had engineered a little more than a day ago, was taking on a life of its own and the degree of unpredictability increasing.

I had selected Jet from the Go-Go club because I had desired to be submissive to her sexy beauty. So I had set our scenario into motion. This was a function of my control over the whole situation. For her part, Jet was a willing player in my fantasy, for the money, the kicks, or a dominant nature; probably a little of each. Her decision to place me in chastity and the involvement of her friend Diamond indicated that she would play my game, but by her own rules. That is the essence of the attraction of being sub, your control is relinquished and you become subject to someone else's control and all of the uncertainties of, 'what will happen next.'

Finally, after she'd had about a million orgasms and my stomach filled with her cum, my young Goddess removed her arse from my face, stretching out on the floor and sighing contentedly. Her friend gave another moan of pleasure and stretched out on my body, this being more convenient than the floor, with the added effect of further teasing my throbbing chastised cock. The discomfort wasn't going away, not with my cock in this rampant state. My balls still ached from being blue and the effects of being denied release.

Both young Goddesses wanted to inspect my confined pole and giggled as they stared at its imprisoned form. Jet fired questions at me, wanting to know how painful it was. I think it turned her on to inflict discomfort like this; I noted her hand gently stroking her pussy as I described the effect of having my cock a prisoner for their amusement.

Jet informed me that the chastity device would be staying on for the moment and that if I was a good obedient slave for the rest of the night; it would be removed and I'd be allowed to cum. She was obviously curious to observe my reaction at being placed in chastity as I served them, and the effect of their teasing. I think she wanted to see how much I could take before telling her that it was game over, please take the device off, I'll settle your account, leave my condo, and never darken my door again. She was pushing the boundary to see if I was really slave material for her future plans, as yet unspoken.

I was instructed to bring them both fresh drinks and to fetch the dog collar & lead. Both Jet and Diamond were naked as I knelt before them as Jet fitted the dog collar and attached the lead.

"We finish drink then take bath, you wash us."

My cock wasn't going to get much respite with this activity. I'd got used to the discomfort now, trying to place it into the background, but it was still a presence that reminded me of my position as these two beautiful young Goddesses chastity slave. Any hope that my cock might return to its normal limp form was a non starter; just being around these young women and their beautiful naked bodies was enough to ensure that the discomfort would only get worse. Added to the fact, I was their total slave, to be used as a pleasure toy and servant. Now I would be required to bathe their gorgeous bodies. By the end of the night my blue balls would be ready to detonate.

I'd noticed a change in Jet's friend Diamond. When she had first arrived, although she seemed to accept the situation of my slavery to Jet, she hadn't assumed an equivalent domineering role over me. She had initially given the impression that she was just coming along for the ride. This had started to change though after the chastity device had been fitted, she appeared much more eager to use me in the same manner as her friend. She didn't show this change verbally, because of course she couldn't speak, but it was the way she gesticulated at me followed by a perfectly written English note, when she wanted something, like my mouth for her ash tray or to suck her beautiful toes. I just had the impression that she was now coming fully on-board with my domination, and clearly wanted to do her bit in furthering the cause of female supremacy.

This was exciting for me, as it was clear that I was in the hands of two sexy dominant bitches. There is nothing worse than a reluctant participant.

Jet instructed me to go and prepare their bath and I noticed Diamond look in Jet's direction and the slight nod of Jet's head, which, reading the signals, translated as -- yes, can do.

So it was Diamond who took up my dog's lead and I followed crawling on my hands and knees behind her beautiful swaying arse.

Diamond regarded me as I prepared the large sunken Jacuzzi style bath for both of them. She had seated herself on a bench by the toilet, and quickly wrote on her note pad which she carried on a cord loop fixed to her wrist. She caught my eye and gestured that I should come over to her. So I crawled over and was handed the note.

Slave,

I need to take a pee, so I'm going to use your mouth.

Jet has told me that she's not used you like this yet.

But said you cleaned pee from her pussy when she was here before.

So lift the toilet seat up and lean your head back into it, don't spill any or I'll get angry and make you lick it up off of the floor.

I had to take a brief pause and inwardly smile at the surrealism of this, here I was naked, kneeling and in chastity before this sexy young women who couldn't have been older than nineteen, who couldn't speak and I'd only met for the first time earlier this evening. Now I was being handed a note in near perfect English, informing me that I was to become her toilet slave. My cock was never going to return to normal at this rate, in fact its erectile status had just increased.

So with only the briefest hesitation, as mentioned, I positioned my head over the toilet bowl and opened my mouth fully to receive her golden stream. Diamond squatted down onto my face with her shaven pussy just above my mouth and let go of her piss. My mouth quickly filled up as the flow seemed to continue forever and I had to keep swallowing to ensure that I didn't choke and spill most of it on the floor, which fortunately I didn't.

After she'd finished and the last few drops trickled from her pussy into my mouth, I didn't need another note to instruct me what to do next. My tongue traced long licks into and around her pussy ensuring that every last drop of her nectar was cleaned off, including traces of cum, from when she had got herself off with her fingers earlier.

She pulled her pussy from my mouth and smiled, quickly writing a further note.

I think you're going to make a good toilet slave for Jet and myself.

If you and Jet can make an agreement, we'll both use you like this all of the time, and not only for pee.

Well, there it was; my next step into complete enslavement was going to be serving as a full toilet slave for both of them. The thought of being used in such a way by these two young Goddesses, did nothing to reduce the size of my erect cock. I didn't even consider much at that point, how unpleasant having someone shit down my throat might be. No, I was too locked into the submissive fantasy/reality of the whole idea.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Go-Go Control Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds