• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The School Slut Ch. 03

The School Slut Ch. 03

Over the next few weeks I was working for George he would continue to give me my 'jabs' and we would pretend that I was an honest maid, well in front of his wife anyway, when we were alone (which was most days) I would insert a butt plug and go around doing my chores until waiting in one of the many rooms George would be waiting naked, maybe with a whip or cuffs. And he would drill my ass hard spanking me and leaving a deposit in my ass or mouth.

I went for my surgeries to make my developing body more feminine, breast implants, nose jobs, various face jobs other body jobs until you wouldn't be able to tell me apart from a real woman. George's wife Louise would remark on my change to which I answered,

"Oh, my uncle died not long ago and left me a lot of money. So I thought I would make myself pretty."

She just smiled and said,

"Oh I thought you were beautiful already but I do like your new look."

She gave me a slight wink, which I thought was kinda flirty, I liked it so I winked back. One weekend George was away with his buddies in London. So after doing my chores I went to bed this is when my door opened up, there was standing Louise...

There she was standing in the doorway of my room. I could only see her figure not her face or what she was wearing, she went on to say,

"I know what is going on between you and George, I know you are a little sissy slut and fucking my husband."

I went bright red and tried explaining myself, Louise just interrupted me

"Listen whore, I don't care about you and him I have been miserable for years, and you need to chose who's side you're on. Mine or his? I am divorcing his ass and leaving him for my lover Chris. We are looking for a 'maid'... Now you can join me and live your slutty little life or stay with George and lose this house lose your money and probably just be some whore on the street corner earning money for him that way?"

I then asked,

"I owe him so much money how will I pay him back?"

She replied,

"You owe US money not him so you can pay me back."

I thought for a second and agreed it was for the best right? She walked in turned the light on this is when I see she is wearing a huge strapon! I mean this thing was 8-9 inches long and as wide as her arm!

She walked over to me and said here is to our business agreement she waved it in my face, I started sucking trying to fit my mouth around it, I failed so she told me to bend over, which I did she moved my thong to one side grabbed some lube out of my bedside cupboard and slipped a finger in, then two, then three, then four finally she pushed the head of the monster dildo against my ass and pushed it in, slowly picking up speed and depth until it was half way in.

She demanded I took it all or I will be fisted my her, I tried to relax but it didn't work. She tutted to me,

"Going to have to improve on that slut."

She lubed her hand and arm up and slowly inserted her whole hand then started with the other, by the time she fit in two arms I was cumming everywhere which she loved she slurped it up and spat it in my willing mouth.

She then stopped fisting me and positioned herself on top of me allowing me to lick her pussy. I licked and sucked and worked my fingers in until she came all over my face. She collapsed on me for a second we stayed there panting.

She then stood up and told me to move to this address in a week that is where I will be staying Chris during the divorce it is bigger than this place for sure... She left me and said,

"See you later Cherry".

A few weeks later and everything had changed I had dropped out of school but kept seeing coach his dominance turned me on so much, I kept my uniform just for him well sort of my skirt was a lot shorter.

I moved into Louise's new place, I knocked on the door and Chris opened the door 6 foot 8 inches tall olive skin and absolutely without a doubt the sexiest and best looking man I had ever met.

He showed me in and said hello, his accent was smooth yet manly. He showed me around Louise's place, she lived in a modern apartment, three bedrooms with their own bathrooms, a large kitchen/living area, a roof garden and a gym. Chris then showed me my room laid out on the bed was a maid outfit. He said,

"Same as before do you chores, plus anything you are asked to do by either of us."

I nodded and started getting changed into my outfit. Chris stood in the doorway and watched me intently, I noticed this and made my changing extra seductive which made him visibly horny. His dick was very visible to me through his jeans and by looking at it I knew I was in for a treat.

Once I was completely changed and done my make up I walked up to him and whispered in his ear if he wanted me to do any 'chores' he told me to clean a long rod and unzipped his pants, I dropped to my knees and sucked his long shaft licked his heavy balls, he then lifted me off my feet and threw me onto the bed. He spat on my hole and pushed his cock inside me, he was rough and brutal.

He put all 9 inches inside me and used his size to destroy my hole. He continued to fuck me till he came inside, he then stuck his finger in scooped some cum out and shoved it in my mouth which I gladly ate up. I thought it was over... How wrong was I, he started putting his fingers inside me stretching my hole, he continued to add more fingers until his whole fist was inside me, and he didn't stop there he continued until two were up there!

He then took them out spat in my face and started face fucking me, making me gag and spit up a little sick, my make up running down my face until he came down my throat making me cough and gag. He then looked me in the eyes and said,

"She doesn't own you whore, I own you. You are my bitch, my whore, my slut you are mine. I will do what I want with you."

He walked out leaving me on the bed... I didn't know what to do I was scared but still so turned on! I had know idea what was going on in my mind... It was crazy but so fun!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The School Slut Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 506 milliseconds