• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The School Slut Ch. 02

The School Slut Ch. 02

Me and George continued to meet up, as well as Tristen but he started to stop texting me or calling me. When I asked George he would just say,

"Oh don't worry your pretty little head..."

Eventually he told me, we meet down this small alleyway in his car, Tristen took a one time payment for me, to George... George had BOUGHT me from Tristen! That dick! George could see I was upset so he put his arm around me, he said that he saw a lot of potential.

I asked in what? He told me I have great potential to become a girl... I looked at him, and my eyes weld up with tears, I threw my arms around him thanking him over and over again. Because I realized it is what I have had missing from life!

I was meant to be a girl! He then stiffened up and got all serious,

"It won't be for free, you will work for it, I will own you, if I tell you who to fuck you say how hard... understand?"

I just nodded. He continued,

"For the first few months you will pay me back with you ass, you will quit your day job in that shitty little pizza place and work as my maid, tidy my apartment, cook my meals and of course other duties..."

I beamed and nodded with excitement, I asked about what I should do for school? He then went on to say that this will not happen for around three to four months so my body can adapt to the estrogen pills I will be taking, plus I will need to have a full body hair removal apart from my head and eyebrows. I would leave home and he would become my official carer, I would also leave my school and rejoin as a girl.

I nodded again, he kissed me on forehead and said,

"You will be the most beautiful girl in the world... You just have to earn it..."

He then pulled out a needle and stated,

"Your first of many shots."

He instructed me to turn around and pull my trousers down and bent over I felt a sharp prick and then it was over i went to move and he stopped me, he spat on my asshole and stuck a finger up inside me.

"Just so you remember who is boss."

He told me to leave, not before telling me to come to this alley every week to get my shot, he went on to say I need to change my wardrobe, no more guy clothes, girly clothes only, and he will know if I do it or not. He then drove off leaving me there. I walked home in silence.

After around three months of my 'jabs' George told me it was time for me to become his maid and move in with him, I left my parents and moved in with him.. When I arrived at George's he showed me in, his place was huge! four stories high, a built in home cinema, six bathrooms, a library, five bedrooms and numerous other rooms.

George showed me to my room, he said,

"Now you know I have a wife (I did not!) so you won't be able to sleep in the same bed as me, but my wife works long hours and I work from home, so we will still be able to have our fun. Also my wife has monthly trips to conventions around the country, so that is when you can make the money you owe me back."

I nodded he then told me to unpack my clothes and change into my uniform and meet him in the master bedroom. He then left me, I quickly got changed touched up my make up and made my way up to the bedroom.

I walked in and George was sat their with a man in a suit, they both got up and the man in the suit looked at me then grabbed my body, he then took my panties off and bent me over the bed and fingered my ass, he then spat on my hole and slipped his short fat cock in me, he started thrusting and quickly came inside me, he pulled out wiped the sweat off his brow and spoke to George.

He then left quickly, George explained to me that he was a business partner and that quick fuck had earned me £750, he was also a porn agent and he is now interested in my development and when I am 'complete' I have a job with him. I was shocked yet proud, I asked George when I will be 'complete' he said around two years so when I was 20.

This was also giving me time to pay off the debts I will owe George. I will be working to give myself what I truly wanted... To be a slut, a girly slut. And it was going to happen...

My new school life was something else! I was put in a new private school and given the name Cherry Monroe I only had a few months left and I wasn't even interested in getting any qualifications I had my life sorted out with George so I didn't care I just wanted fun!

And boy did I have fun, I quickly became famous for being the blowjob queen of St Bernard's High, I had guys texting me all day, it felt so nice being wanted! I continued to see guys around school and soon the boys found out my little secret.

The rugby team captain approached me and handed me a note. The team was offering me a group session with the whole team, on camera for £2000, I was spell bound. I obviously I took their offer, I met the team at the house of the captain as his parents were out of town.

I knocked on the door and walked through the big house, I was led into a big room where all the team was waiting for me, they were drinking and playing video games.

They let me have a few drinks and hang out at first then I started making out with a few of them, then they started stripping off and taking my clothes off, they oiled me up and I danced around for them and started sucking them off.

Then the captain positioned himself behind me and penetrated me he had a nice seven inch cock, it felt so good then the rest of the team surrounded me jerking off over me. The captain finished inside me the camera caught a close up of his cum dripping out my ass. Not even a minute later he was replaced by another cock, each one finishing in my ass on my smooth body or on my face.

When the final player had there way with me the door to the room swung open and standing there was the team coach his dick in his hands and a big smile he fucked me hard and rough and he came down my throat making me gag. After that he shouted,

"Okay boys take this sissy bitch out front!"

That's when the team picked me up and dragged me outside to the main street in our town and tied me to a traffic light they then got a pen and drew on my body,

'Public toilet! Do with what you please!'

The whole team then started pissing on me and laughing even a few local people pissed or jerked off over me. The team started taking photos and told me that it was going all over the internet.

I was mortified! Eventually I was untied. The team took me back to the house and continued to fuck me and humiliate me. After a hours they started to get a little bored and told me I could get showed and cleaned up which I did. The more I thought about it the more I enjoyed the feeling of being owned and humiliated.

So I went downstairs and gave each player a big kiss and told them I hope we could have a party like that again soon. At first they looked at me with disbelief then just smiled and asked me when I was free next. I just waved goodbye and went back to my man, my man George.

I received a text from the captain saying,

"The coach says the videos and pictures won't be uploaded if you see him in his office next week."

I just thought to myself,

"Well that sorts something out I guess... I just wonder how George will take to this.. Or maybe he doesn't need to know."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The School Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 611 milliseconds