• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Has a Plan

Wife Has a Plan

Note: There will be at least two chapters to this story. It isn't the most graphic sexually, but it is a sexually inspired tale of a wife taking control over her husband. I hope you enjoy.

*****

This story began ten years ago at my ten year high school reunion. At the time life was great. I had no idea of what was to come. No idea that I was going to be here now shopping for a suit with my ex-wife for her new husband for our twentieth high-school reunion.

I already could see the looks people were going to give me. The looks of pity and shock when they discover what has happened to me and I could already feel the shame burning inside me.

Ten years ago I was a successful lawyer. I had lots of money. I was a wide receiver who had played college ball and managed to get drafted and secure a contract in the NFL. I never played a game and was third string, but I invested my money wisely and I had Beth at my side. Beth was my high-school sweetheart. She was gorgeous. Five foot seven, blonde, green eyes and a beautiful body, way above my league.

We were at our reunion when Nick came by the table and took a seat. Nick had dated Beth briefly while I was away at college. We had been friends, but after they dated I couldn't stand to be around him anymore. We had played football together. I had seen him in the showers. I knew he was well endowed. It bothered me.

We made polite conversation, but as the night wore on Beth began flirting with him. Right in front of me. I thought it was harmless so I let it slide. They danced together and I could see that they were a bit too friendly with each other, but I didn't want to make a scene. Then Nick's buddies gathered around me and kept me busy. I couldn't see Beth and Nick on the dance floor for about a half hour.

When Beth returned to the table she was flush and wanted to go home. Back at home in bed we were frisky. My wife was turned on and we quietly undressed and got into bed. With her eyes closed she started to ride me. I loved watching her grind into me, he perfect 36C breasts bobbing up and down, her toned stomach and we wet pussy all for me. The look of ecstasy on her face... only as I looked up this time I saw frustration. I had never seen that before. She started to grind hard, taking me as deep as she could until she collapsed on top of me and I realized that she was crying.

I wasn't sure of what to do so I held her until she calmed. Then she told me that she was sorry. I asked her why.

"Tonight I let Nick take advantage of me." That stung.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We were dancing and I had too much to drink, I was so turned on. We went in the back room where the mats were and he kissed me."

"Is that all?" I mustered.

At this point she got off me and my dick slid out of her pussy, but I was still hard. "That's not all. That was just the beginning." My mind filled with visions of them having sex, his hands on her tits. I didn't notice that I had started to stroke myself.

"Do you hate me?" she asked.

"Just tell me everything and we'll go from there." I replied.

"He had my top open and was licking my nipples. You know how that turns me on." I did and I bet he remembered that too from the year he had spent with her. "My pussy was just so wet, baby. I'm sorry. He started to finger fuck me and I was just so turned on. Then I felt him. He was rubbing his cock against my pussy about to nudge it in. Hey! Are you touching yourself?" I looked down and realized that I was.

"I'm sorry. I totally stopped having sex with you in the middle. Should I finish you or my story first?" She asked as she took my cock in her hand. She stroked me gently. I wanted to just let her jerk me off so that we could finish this up and I could talk about it while I wasn't turned on, but I couldn't wait...

"Did you fuck him?" I asked.

She looked at me as she kept stroking and replied

"He started to. I was just so wet he slid right in before I could stop him, but I realized I didn't want to cheat on you." That made me happy.

"What made you stop?"

"I just told, you. I realized I love you and don't want to cheat on you. The only reason he slid inside me so easily is because I was so wet and he's not as big as you are."

"You cheated on me with a guy who's smaller?"

She looked me deep in the eyes and whispered, "Yes. He's nearly half your size." Without warning my dick shot streams of cum further than I had ever cum before. There was more cum than I had ever shot all over my chest and stomach.

"Are you mad?"

I was speechless. She rolled over and went to sleep as I laid there covered in jizz not knowing what to think or do. Nearly half my size? I thought to myself as I laid there. I knew I was hung and I was proud of that, but to be honest many women loved it at first sight, but then grew tired of it and complained that it hurt. I hardly ever had much sex in long term relationships. I assumed this would be a one time thing and dozed off.

The Next Morning

I awoke the next morning to my wife stroking my cock awake. I was hard and it felt great.

"I realized that I never came last night", she said. "I had crazy dreams all night. I want to fuck."

With that she kneeled over me and held my dick at the entrance to her soaking wet vagina. She rubbed the head against her lips a few times then slid it inside her. She closed her eyes and moaned. I watched her as she started to grind on me, she is so sexy, her breasts heaving up and down and her perfect nipples getting harder as she rubbed them. But then I noticed something. I was numb down there. I suddenly thought about Nick fucking her and as I did I realized that I wasn't hard and I flopped out of her.

She opened her eyes and asked me, "What's the matter?"

"I don't know. Maybe I'm just hungover?"

She closed her eyes and started rubbing her clit as she stayed on top of me. I reached up and held her boobs. She moaned loudly and I felt my dick twitch. I was hard again. I reached down with my other hand and stroked myself. She soon noticed this and smiled at me and she inserted me inside her again. But again after a minute I went soft again and just plopped out.

"I was just about to come you fucker! What's the matter with you?"

I lay there not sure.

"Forget it. I'm going to the shower. Maybe I should just call Nick up if you don't want to fuck me."

I watched her head into the bathroom and heard the shower come on, but the echoes of what she said stayed in my head and I looked down to find myself hard again. So I reached down and began to stroke myself.

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine Nick playing with my wife's tits, her stroking his cock. His smaller cock that fit perfectly inside my wife's pussy. I pictured her cumming on his cock and suddenly I shot my load all over myself and the bed. I opened my eyes to see my wife looking down at me.

"Well I'm glad you can take care of yourself. You selfish prick. Clean the sheets. I'm going shopping."

I lay there embarrassed and watched her get dressed. She didn't look or speak to me again that morning.

That was the beginning of the predicament I now find myself in. I could have never imagined what was to come.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Has a Plan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds