• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Morning Submission

Morning Submission

12

I lie on my back in bed, drifting lazily though that place between sleeping and waking up. As usual I have a morning hard on and my cock is standing up erect. I hear soft sounds and know that you are standing in the door looking at me.

Of course, I am naked and uncovered. You don't like me to wear anything to bed or to cover my body, even with a sheet. So I know that you see the state of my cock and that you approve.

Slowly I open my eyes. You stand in the doorway with your eyes on my hard on. Naturally you are naked too, with your breasts standing up and your nipples hard. My eyes travel down your beautiful body. Sometimes you shave your pubic mons, and sometimes you allow it to return to natural. I like it either way. Your pink pussy lips show engorged below it and I know you are turned on too. I have a feeling I know what the day is going to bring.

Slowly you move toward me, your nakedness a study in grace. You stand by the side of the bed regarding me with pleasure. Your hand reaches out and a finger touches the soft, supple collar of doeskin around my neck. It ripples over the brass studs and pulls slightly on one of the rings, turning my head fully toward you. A gentle loving smile touches your lips.

Of course I always wear the collar, and the cuffs of the same soft but strong doeskin on my wrists and ankles. They are yours do to with as you like. You gently take one hand, and click the ring on the cuff to the snap on the flexible chain attached to the headboard. Slowly you turn so I can see your magnificent ass as you bend to the cuff on that ankle and snap it to another chain.

Then you walk around the bed. I turn my head to follow your gliding pace. Your boobs bob as you walk. The other ankle cuff is snapped, and then you pull my other arm above my head to its proper chain. I lie there spread eagle in my chains, my pole still hard and erect under your gaze.

Always one for the latest technology, you pick up your joystick controller. With gentle motions this way and that, you activate the servomotors on each chain in turn. I feel one arm, then the other, pulled up tight by the chains. Then my legs are pulled apart until I think they can spread no further. Being bound this way at your will is very exciting and my rod is beginning to throb. Now I am held tight to the bed, barely able to move.

Your hand reaches down for a small phial. I glance to see what color it is. It is the green one, so appropriate, for it is filled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. You raise your hand high above me, pulling your boobs up so they sway over me. Trickles of oil begin falling on my chest, sliding over my nipples.

Then you let the oil fall on your body too, in almost the same places, so that it drips off your hard nipples and falls on my chest. A stream from the phial traces its way down my stomach now. Just as it is about to fall on my standing cock, you right the phial and stop the flow. Then you spill oil on your fingers, and trace a pattern on your belly that matches the oil on mine. Your fingers continue down past your pubic mound and trace down the inside of your thigh, then back up the other side. Then they dip in the oil again and trace the same pattern on my thighs.

My arousal is becoming unbearable. My cock throbs in the air, and I can do nothing about it since I am so tightly bound. I moan slightly for relief. You do not like it if I say anything, but I am permitted to moan. My eyes follow your hands to the side table as you place the green bottle back on it. I watch to see which phial will come next.

This time it is the blue phial. I prepare myself to receive it. You hold it just over the end of my standing cock and drop a steady steam until it runs down both sides of the hard rod. The blue phial is the icy oil, and a shiver runs through my body as it chills my cock, but excites it even more. Now finally you touch my cock, rubbing your fingers in the chilling oil covering my hardness, and carry it to your pussy. Your head goes back and your eyes close as you rub it into your wet slit. I knew you find your clit with the chilling stuff as a shudder passes over your body.

The slight touch of your hand on my cock brought no relief but intensified my arousal. Now I watch you pleasuring yourself and my hips writhe as my rod seeks for some relief, but none comes. Your fingers press into your pussy, moving slowly in and out. You moan softly with pleasure, and I answer it with a moan of need. Two fingers are plunged deep in your cunt, rubbing harder and harder. Your eyes close and your lips part as your feelings intensify.

Now with the same two fingers on the other hand, you begin to stroke my cock. Up and down they move, in time with those going in and out of your pussy. I breathe hard as I build toward a climax. I am ready to come, but suddenly your hand draws away. My cock stabs hopelessly into the air but you will not touch it again. Wiggling my hips makes it swing back and forth but brings no climax.

I open my eyes and see your hips jerking as your fingers probe deeper. The speed increases, and you move your hips in a circle now. I watch in despair as you reach your peak, climaxing with a loud gasp and pressing your fingers deep in your cunt. It excites me but leaves me frustrated as I can do nothing about my own need.

You pant for a few seconds. Then your eyes open and you look at my twitching dick. A smile touches your lips. You point your finger at me and raise your eye brows. I know that gives me permission for the only utterance you allow me.

"One," I say. You nod in agreement.

You place the blue bottle back on the table and study the different phials there. Soon you pick up the orange one, tall and pointed and gold capped. You pour the oil on your palms and rub them together. I know the orange one contains the heating oil. Rubbing your palms is warming it up.

Now you lean forward and run your warm palms up each side of my still hard dick. It twitches as if to greet your touch gladly. Long slow strokes spread the warm oil over the entire length of my shaft. One hand surrounds the rod, and the other cups itself over the tip of it. Gentle rubbing around the head of my cock causes me to sigh with pleasure. The oil warms my shaft and intensifies the feelings. Up and down, round and round, your hands excite me. I feel a giant eruption coming. I strain my hips up, ready to shoot into your hands.

But they are gone. You pull back, raising your hands in the air. It pulls your boobs up so they dangle enticingly before my eyes. You put one foot up on the bed, exposing your pussy to my view. I am visually excited but my cock strains for physical stroking to reach my climax. Again you give me that soft gentle smile.

Now you pour more warming oil into your palms. You rub it over your belly, down your thighs, around your mons, but not into your pussy yet. Now you repeat the same with me. My belly, my thighs, my balls all get the warming oil, but not my straining cock. I moan again. You look at me quizzically, and rub one finger around the tip of my dick, rolling around the opening in the end of it. It is exquisitely pleasurable. Again I feel my climax building back to the eruption point.

And again your hands are gone. They go to your hips and you stand there, a goddess disdaining my need. Your boobs, your belly, your pussy are so beautiful, so enticing, so arousing. But I get no relief. You just stand there as my ardor subsides.

Now more warming oil in your palms, and you apply it to your soft wet pussy. Up and down, round and round, the warm stuff spreads over your sex. You catch your clit between two fingers and roll it gently. Your eyes meet mine, and then close to enjoy the sensation.

You climb onto the bed, straddling my chest. Your wet pussy drags up my chest, and you rub it hard against me. I know your firm round ass is just above my dick, and I try to twist up to bury my shaft in the crack. But you move toward my face, leaving my dick with no warm resting place. It throbs again and again in the empty air.

Now your pussy is in front of my lips. You give a gentle command.

"Lick." Only the one word, but I know what is required of me. My tongue runs slowly up and down on the outside lips. I taste the ginger and cinnamon of the warming oil. I know I can only lick the outside. Any attempt to penetrate without orders would bring punishment. I behave myself and follow your direction as you begin to writhe against my tongue.

Again, one word. "Roll." I find the hard little bump of your clit and roll my tongue around on it. Your head goes back and your eyes close as you moan softly. I increase the speed, moving my tongue swiftly around the hard bump. Now your hips begin to pump toward me.

One more word. "Deep." That is my signal. My tongue presses apart the outer lips and probes deeper into your cunt. The inner lips are soft and swollen too. I press my tongue through them. burying my lips against them. Deep inside you, I make my tongue throb. How I wish it were my dick, throbbing in your warm wet depths.

You grasp my shoulders and push your pussy closer to my mouth. I flick my tongue in and out, probing deeper each time. Now you are moaning with ecstasy. My lips feel your clit, my tongue pushes deep inside you. My cock waves helplessly in the air. I am afraid it is moving toward the flaccid state.

Suddenly you stop moving your hips. Slowly slowly you press yourself harder and harder against my tongue with the slightest twisting of your hips. My tongue goes deep, deep into your warm cunt. Then you gasp and your hips explode in spasms as your climax strikes.

It goes on for some time as you give little cries of pleasure. Finally you sit back on my chest, your pussy in front of my eyes still dripping, your gorgeous boobs hovering above my head. You are a picture of grace and beauty. You point at me, and raise those eyebrows.

"Two." I count. You nod, smiling. You softly pat my cheek.

You turn around, and slide down my body. Your oily stomach presses against my straining cock and my hips give an involuntary jerk. Then your tits are surrounding it and you wiggle them gently back and forth. I moan again, with the pleasure of feeling your body against my shaft. You continue sliding down until you are straddling my thighs, your pussy still engorged and just inches away from my dick. You throw back your shoulders, pushing out your tits. I know that is for my benefit. My cock is still standing bolt upright and throbbing with the stimulation.

Slowly you lift your hips until your pussy is just above the tip of my cock. Very carefully you lower yourself until my cock sinks into the warmth and wetness, but only about half an inch. Then you stop. I try to strain upward but you tell me, "Still!" I know I must comply even though my dick is crying out to enter that warmth.

Slowly you rock your hips from side to side. The tip of my cock is so stimulated that it is twitching. I moan again. Thank goodness I am allowed to moan. Still only the smallest part of the tip of my cock is inside you.

Then, suddenly, you drop down the full length of my hard shaft. You take it all in your cunt and force yourself down on me. Then you pull up until it almost falls out, and again drop down hard its full length. Again and again you draw it deep into your wet depths. I gasp and my hips strain upward toward you. I am going to climax with only a few more strokes. I am building and building, and I am ready to cum.

And suddenly you are gone. With lithe movements you are off the bed and standing beside it, looking at my cock twitching in the air again. Once more you give me that soft smile. You reach to the bedstand and pick up the purple vibrator. Slowly, you press it into your pussy until it is as deep inside as my cock was moments ago. Looking me in the eyes, you begin to draw it in and out, just as you did with me. You moan softly each time its full length is inside you.

I hear its gentle buzz and know it is vibrating against the walls of your channel, and that each time it comes out it vibrates against your clit. This time you have a hungry look, and you begin to move it faster and faster. Your eyes turn up, and your breath comes in little gasps. Then you plunge it deeply inside yourself, and rotate the end in circles. This drives you to the edge, and I see your pussy lips clench around the vibrator as you climax again. It excites me greatly but there is nothing I can do to my throbbing dick as I am still chained to the bed.

You look at me and arch your eyebrows. "Three." I count. You smile with contentment.

You turn and walk away from me. I watch your gorgeous ass wiggle as you move and my cock gets harder. It has been erect so long without relief that it is starting to hurt. Your body glistens with oil and sweat. You move toward the shower wall. One whole wall of the room is a huge shower. You step in, and touch the controls. Jets of warm water spurt over your body. The strong jets wash off the oil. Then you touch the controls again and a gentle rain falls from above. It washes over your body, dripping off your nipples in little streams. It rolls down over your belly and trickles across your slit. You luxuriate in the warmth and moisture, while I can only look.

You raise your hands over your head, displaying your lithe figure in all its beauty. You look at me and see my hard cock standing up in homage to your female glory. A smile touches your lips. Once more you work the controls. Water jets from the wall focus on your lower body. I know one is directed at your asshole and stimulating it. You pick up the hose and direct another jet toward your pussy. Your hips sway toward it. You move the end up and down and the hard stream of water moves across your pussy lips and clit. Now your hips are writhing as it excites you more and more.

My cock aches to share your play, but my chains still bind me to the bed. I can do nothing but let it throb as you come nearer and nearer to another orgasm. You tease yourself, raising the jet to your nipples, running it around your stomach, pouring it over your thighs before bringing it back to your pussy full force.

Now you thrust the flowing water hard against your clit. I can see you shuddering with anticipation of your orgasm. Your head rolls back, your eyes close, and your pussy lips contract as you come once again.

You drop your head and breathe softly. Your hand touches the control and once again the gentle warm rain washes over your body. You raise your eyes to my cock, then to my eyes. You arch those eyebrows yet again.

"Four," I whisper. You are gifted with multiple orgasms, and I, a poor male, cannot even reach a single one.

Your hand moves again. There is a slight click, and I realize that my chains have unfastened. With my hands free, my cock is crying out for me to grab it and masturbate, but I know you do not like that. I slide to the edge of the bed and sit up.

You motion slightly to me. I rise and walk to you, my hard spear standing out in front of me. The gentle rain hits me as I enter the large shower area. You fill your hands with liquid soap from the wall container, and begin to soap my chest. Your hands rub gently over my nipples and then slowly work down toward my belly button. My cock throbs as you massage me. It is waiting for those hands to reach it.

Slowly they run over my thighs and describe a circle around my pubic area, over my stomach, down the thighs, back up, but never contacting that hard penis. I can barely stand it. My hips twitch toward your hands, and I moan again.

You hear the moan, and step back a pace, dropping your hands. I see your eyes watching my cock. Involuntarily it twitches in a little dance as you watch. Finally, slowly, your hands reach out and grasp it. First you just hold it gently. Then one thumb begins to circle the tip of it. I gasp with my pleasure, and feel the rubbing in my whole body.

Now you look directly into my eyes and without a word, without a change of expression, begin working your hand up and down my cock. Slow, slow and then fast, then slow again. Several fast strokes excite me, and then you surround my dick with both palms and rub up and down. I wiggle my hips from side to side to increase the pleasure. Your fingers separate and one by one dance over the head of my cock, rubbing and passing on. The pleasure is becoming intense. I know I am about to come. I try not to show it, try to let it sneak up on you. But your eyes are locked in mine, and I must give some sign. Just as I feel the tension ready to release, you drop my cock and step back.

I cry out loudly. My cock throbs and I take a step toward you, begging with my eyes for you to finish it. But you put a finger on my chest and I must stop. You stand staring into my eyes, and slowly a smile crosses your face. Then you turn and walk away, that perfect ass swaying as you walk. I am not permitted to do anything but watch it. The warm water drips down my rod.

You cross the room to another alcove. This one contains some interesting devices. Climbing a small stool, you throw a leg over a fur covered saddle. It is comfortably curved to snuggle up to your pussy, leaving your legs dangling. There is a ridge on the wall, just at your shoulder height, that you can rest your arms on. Each side has a hand grip. Resting on the saddle, with your arms extended to the hand grips, your tits thrust forward slightly and your pussy pressing the soft fur, you look like a crucifixion victim, but I know you are no victim.

Your eyes meet mine, and you give a slight twist of your head. I know my role. Directly across from your cross is mine, but it is quite different. I climb the stool and throw my leg over the saddle, covered with horsehide. The stiff hairs rub my balls as I lower myself on to it. I spread my arms and the manacles attached to the cross beam lock on them when you push a button on your hand grip. Now the cross beam rises at your command until it almost lifts me off the sedile, the leather seat. My arms are already feeling the strain and breathing is hard in this position.

You look me over carefully, and a slight nod shows your satisfaction. Even watching your nude body does not do enough to maintain my erection. I am now flaccid and uncomfortable, while you are slowly rubbing your pussy on your soft fur of the sedile and I can tell you are becoming engorged again.

Your fingers manipulate another button on the hand grip. This device is one of the most intricate of your toys. You hold tight to the hand grip to raise your ass off the seat a bit. I can see the cornu emerging. It is a large red dildo, and beginning to vibrate slowly. You lower yourself on to it, its red shaft penetrating your lower lips slowly and sinking deep into your pussy. I see your fingers working on the controls in the handgrips, and I know that you are able to control the vibration and rotation just like a sybian device.

I watch you begin to writhe your hips as the tool fills your pussy. Your head rolls back and you close your eyes and give yourself to the intense stimulation. But after a few minutes, you open them and again meet my eyes with yours. I see your fingers move on the controls.

I make an effort, and pull myself up by the arms so I am off the sedile. I know what is coming. A vibrating dildo emerges from my seat too. But I have no comfortable vagina to accept it. You move the crossbeam down, until I have no choice but let it enter my rectum. Just as yours was, it emerged well lubricated, so there is no pain.

It vibrates gently and now begins to rotate inside my ass. It probes my prostate and causes a hard erection almost immediately. Now we writhe together as we are both vibrated intensely. I cannot help but feel excitement, having my prostate massaged and watching your pussy being filled with the red dildo. One of your handgrips controls yours, the other mine. When mine slows down I see yours increase. Then you will slow yours down for a bit and increase the intensity on mine.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Morning Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds