• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Claire Reborn Ch. 05

Claire Reborn Ch. 05

12

Jack begins Claire's training with a series of tests, having found Claire to be a willing student.

New readers of this series should read the previous chapters. While this chapter stands on its own, the perspective of previous chapters improves the overall story.

The remainder of Sunday, after our nap, I left Claire to her own devices. I had some work to catch up on, and I left her watching TV. I thought she should have some time to think on the events of the last two days. We went to bed early snuggling together.

Next morning, Claire was still snuggled up against me deep in sleep. I slipped from the bed, relieved myself in the bathroom, donned a pair of shorts, and headed downstairs to the basement. Past the playroom was a well-outfitted exercise room, with sauna, and next to it an endless pool. Past that was the garage.

I jumped on the stationary bike and spent twenty minutes warming up. It had been three days since I last exercised at the hotel in Hong Kong and I had energy to burn, not to mention some pent up frustration. It had been a long time since I had had a woman, but Claire's presence reminded my body all too well what it had been missing. I relieved myself every now and then when the urge struck, but I had been living a more or less monastic life since Serena died.

Several rotations on the machines and then on to the free weights. After an hour I had worked up a good sweat and was feeling that well-earned ache in my muscles. I moved to the pool and began to swim. This was the exercise I enjoyed the most. The repetitive rhythm allowed my mind to move into its own little world. When I felt the current ease at the end of the timer I stood up. Only then did I notice Claire kneeling by the steps. She had a towel under her knees which were spread to shoulder width and another at her side. He hands rested on her thighs, back straight, shoulders back, and eyes cast down.

"How long have you been there?"

"About twenty minutes." She cast her lidded eyes over at me from under her hair.

Sternly I replied, "About twenty minutes... what?"

Looking down again she said, "About twenty minutes, Sir."

"Better." I had thought that rather than list out rules I would see how well she naturally adapted. She already kneeled when required. A few corrections here and there and we would see how she did.

As I climbed the steps she asked, "May I dry you, Master?"

"Not today, I wish to talk." She took the towel in both hands and held it up to me, head bowed.

I dried my self perfunctorily and sat in a wicker chair, legs spread, my flaccid cock hanging down. She turned to face me.

Looking her over I noticed that her bruises had faded again in the night. Only her face was still obvious.

"Look at me!"

Her head rose as she looked me straight in the eye. "Yes, Master."

"Who told you to kneel?"

She looked puzzled, then responded. "It seemed appropriate, Master. Last night, while you slept I got up and used your computer to research the BDSM lifestyle. That is what this is, is it not?"

I was somewhat taken aback. When first I had seen Claire she had not struck me as particularly bright. I hadn't thought her stupid, as I would not have chosen her; just average. I was beginning to realize that perhaps she had seemed foolish due to coping with a difficult situation using learned responses that were ill chosen. I did not know any of her history.

"Hmm, so, if you have educated yourself, have you had any misgivings about what you decided last night?"

She considered this question before responding. "Master, I would say that I wish to take advantage of the month you have given me to learn more. I admit the thought of being your submissive holds a certain attraction. When I submit to you I feel a comfort in leaving everything up to you. But there is still a big part of me that is afraid to let go."

"I see. Well, we have the month to educate you. I am pleased so far with your behavior. What about breakfast?" I thought I might have caught her out, but here she was prepared as well.

"Peter is here already and he is getting breakfast ready. It should be another twenty minutes."

"Hmm, I told Peter I didn't need him until next Monday. It would seem he has little faith in my judgment. Did you walk into the kitchen like that?"

She grinned. "No, Master. I wore a robe. Peter didn't strike me as someone who would be comfortable with me naked."

I laughed. "So, if we have twenty minutes let us begin with a bit of education. First, you do not need to call me Master or Sir when we are talking. I only require it in response to a question or command. Do you understand?"

She nodded, "Yes, Sir?"

"I do expect you to kneel when with me at all times when we are in private, unless I say otherwise. During meals and when in social situations we will talk as equals. When I expect you again to kneel I will say 'Attend'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"You will obey me in all ways no matter what the situation. Is that understood."

She hesitated, "Even in public?"

"Even in public. Obedience is non-negotiable. It is the backbone of our relationship. Remember, you are submitting to me. This is your choice."

Claire chewed her lip for a full thirty seconds before nodding her head slightly, then whispered, "I will obey you."

"I did not hear you Claire, what was that?"

Eyes blazing, she glared at me, "I will obey you, SIR."

I chose to ignore her tone this time. She would soon learn the consequences of rebellion. Then she would either reject the life, and leave, or she would learn to welcome my domination and we would grow together.

"Come with me." I held out my hand to her and she rose gracefully, as if I had been training her for years. We proceeded to the playroom. She walked like a ballerina on her toes, as if being led across a stage. I again wondered just what kind of gem I had uncovered.

I led Claire in. She hesitated at the door, but then followed, clearly a little uneasy.

I patted my hand on a small circular table in the middle of the room. "Attend, here." Surprisingly, she sprung lightly to the table where she then kneeled.

The table was a large lazy-Susan, which I turned as I introduced Claire to the various implements in the room. Her eyes grew round as I described the intent of each of the devices and she realized that I might very well use them on her. The longer I talked the more I noticed that her throat and upper chest were becoming flushed. She licked her lips when she saw the St. Andrews Cross, no doubt remembering the video. I wondered if she was afraid or fascinated by it.

When she was facing away from my I looked down at her spread ass, noting a few drops of liquid below her pussy. I reached out and slide my middle finger slowly along her parted lips until I pressed against her clit. Her lips were warm, supple and velvety soft, like a rose petal.

A gasp, and a small moan came from her.

I gently circled her clit for a moment as my cock grew hard. Likewise her little bud also grew harder, and her breathing accelerated. It had been a very long time for me. Pulling her back toward me I shifted her until her ass was hanging over the edge of the table. I pumped the foot peddle that jacked the table up until she was at just the right height for me.

Stepping forward I whispered into her ear, "Not a sound, Claire, or you will be punished. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

Then it was that I pressed the head of my angry cock against her pussy, rubbing up and down the lips to lubricate myself. I felt exquisite friction along the glans as her moist inner lips slid either side, and then flared open slightly as if inviting me in. I felt her tense then, and heard a slight gasp as she inhaled, quickly extinguished. Moving to her entrance I pressed firmly forward. At first there was resistance, but then I felt her spread her legs farther and the muscles relax.

Exquisite tingles ran down my cock as the glans spread her moist, velvet lips. She was incredibly tight as I pressed forward into her tunnel. She held firm and even settled back a bit as I broached her, sliding an inch in. My cock had entered into an angry furnace of lust. I felt her muscles ripple as she fought to relax. Her head was now thrown back her eyes scrunched shut as I leaned down and bit her neck. She pressed into my lips encouraging me to bite more. From her throat, more as a vibration than a sound, I felt her purr.

Still not a sound though. I pulled back until the corona of my cock was just catching her lips, then thrust forward gently sinking another inch inward. She was a bit looser now, but her muscles continued to massage my cock. My hands came up to take hold of her breasts, each a meager handful, but firm and ripe, the nipples turgid. I pressed upward, pinching the nipples lightly as I pulled her backward sinking ever deeper.

Pulling her nipples away I slid out. Thrusting back in I was stopped at her cervix. There was a good two inches of me still to go. I was sure she would have made a noise at that point as most women are quite tender when it comes to poking their cervix, but she remained mute. She no longer pressed back though. She had taken as much as she could.

I began a long, slow rhythm of strokes, just short of her cervix, my cock reveling in the tight grip of her cunt. God, there was something to be said about small women. Never varying from my rhythm I leaned back and began to stroke her back up and down, then my hands traversed her sweet cheeks, taut now as she began to work herself on my cock.

Her breathing was becoming labored, but still she did not make a sound. Looking across at the mirror on the wall I saw her face, a study in intense concentration as she worked herself up. I could see that she was in another place, all concentration on the experience and her control.

I was not going to hold myself back this time. It had been much too long. I would test Claire's mettle, and her memory. Did she remember the rule? She was not to come without my permission. As I felt my balls draw tight I reached around and began to stroke her clit, pressing it against my thrusting cock which I now directed to her g-spot. Trapped, the sensitive bundle of nerves was assaulted both internally and externally as I challenged her control. Her eyes flew wide, and I saw the glazed look of an addict as I pressed harder.

I felt the flare of my glans, balls drawn fully tight as a great spasm tightened the muscles in my ass and I drove forward again to gently kiss her cervix, the first great wave of my sperm sailing forth into her receptive vessel. Again and again I thrust, still mindful of Claire's state. Shortly I felt her muscles clench in preparation for release, and as she was reaching her fulfillment I reluctantly withdrew my cock and hands to leave her a hollow cave, bereft of stimulation.

Then she broke, "Nooooo." She writhed on the table and I had to take hold of her hands before she might bring herself off. Leaning in I whispered, "Only when I allow, Claire."

With a cry she collapsed on the table. I let her lay there rocking for a short while.

"PRESENT!"

Her head shot up, and reluctantly she assumed her position on the table. The look on her face was priceless. I could not decide whether she was pissed off, or in despair at what she had committed to. Still she presented well. I stroked her beautiful flushed breasts, tweaking each nipple. Then I spun her around and reached in to pull a finger down through her lips, carrying her lubricant and mine to her anus where I gently thrust in to my second knuckle. She accommodated it well, if with a small groan.

With my other hand I played with her clit, massaging it until her breath came in gasps. My come was beginning to leak down her thighs in slow white rivulets. Not daring to move she said, "Please Master, may I cum?"

"Why Claire?"

"I need to Master. It feels so good. Please let me cum, Master."

"But Claire, you made a sound. You said 'no'. Did I not tell you you would be punished if you made a sound?"

She nodded.

"And are you an obedient pet?"

"I try to be, Master, but I was so frustrated when you pulled out. I was so close."

I removed my hands and spun her around to look her directly in the eyes. "Claire, you have committed to submit to me. If it is my decision that you should not come, then you must accept it. Have you forgotten your commitment so soon?"

Her forehead creased and eyes narrowed as she realized just how much control she had ceded.

"Claire, you must understand that in submitting to me you give all to me. I believe if we are compatible you will find your decision a good one, but it may take time. For now you will have to accept that. Are you sure you are still prepared for this next month?"

Slowly she nodded her head, then remembering said, "Yes, Sir. I am yours to command."

I smiled at her, leaning in and kissed her chastely on the lips, our first real kiss such as it was. Yet, as chaste as it was I enjoyed it all the more for her willingness to commit to me. "Let's go get breakfast, your punishment can wait until later."

The look on her face was priceless. She thought the withheld orgasm to be her punishment. Now she knew better. Then her face straightened, and she slid off the table, leaving a smear of come on her thigh and the table. In the exercise room we found robes to wear to breakfast. Claire took a towel and was going to wipe away the cum leaking down her thighs.

"Leave it. Are you ashamed of my cum?"

She bowed her head. "No, Master."

We walked upstairs and into the kitchen where Peter was waiting.

"Your five minutes late, I told you forty minutes." This said to Claire."

Blushing, she said, "I'm sorry, Peter. I will try to make sure it doesn't happen again." I think she wanted to blame me but then realized that if she had followed my instructions we would not have been late. "I acted badly and delayed us."

We took our seats. Peter served us, then tch'ed, retrieved two clean dish towels and handed one to Claire. "Cher, I think you be needing this." Bending down, he wiped a large glob of my cum off the floor at her feet.

Face crimson, Claire thrust the towel between her legs, unable to look at Peter. Face impassive Peter left the kitchen to clean up around the house.

Claire was picking at her food. "What's bothering you pet?"

She looked conflicted.

"We are eating now. At the table we are equals except that you must do whatever I say. Say what you wish."

"It's not fair! You get what you want but I get nothing!" Now it was out on the table. She might think herself able to submit, but was the control demon in her too powerful.

"I see. So the last two days, when I made sure that you received full satisfaction, when I took nothing. That was unfair?"

But she wasn't to be fooled; no, she was sharp. "You did that because you wanted me. You wanted to control me. It was all just a trick."

"What did I tell you about myself, pet? Why do I like to dominate?"

Thinking back she said, "You like to control women."

"A woman, not all women. And?"

She waved her hands.

"I want to teach them, to serve me, but most important, to be the best they can be. That includes sexually in addition to all the other things I said. I promise you, if you stay with me you will achieve heights of sexual fulfillment like you have never experienced before. Tell me, these last few days. Have you ever come like that before."

She looked thoughtful, then answered, "Only once. The first time I cut myself, the first time I came."

"Uh huh, but never as good again. I suspect all your misbehavior is an attempt to recapture that. With me you don't have to misbehave, but you might find the punishment tempting. I can help you recapture those feelings and more. We can take a journey to find the limits of your pleasure. I think we have made a good start. Don't you?"

She pouted at me briefly, turning it to a smile. "I think you're a demon. How can you be so logical and yet so evil?"

"Concepts of good and evil are too nebulous."

Changing the subject, she whispered, "I was mortified when Peter saw that on the floor."

"Why?"

"He knew what we had been doing!"

"Did you think he didn't? I told you, Peter knows about my particular tastes."

"So, he will always be here."

"More or less. He comes and goes as fits my need. It is unlikely he will see or hear us, but he will often clean up after us. You'll get used to it. I suggest though that you not raise the issue with him. He might try to convert you."

"What is he?"

"A Buddhist. You might enjoy talking with him about it. On a positive note, Peter will not judge what you do. It would be akusala."

"Aku..what?"

"Akusala. It is difficult to define in English. Ask him about it some time. Attend!"

Startled, Claire glanced briefly to where Peter had exited, removed her robe, the tea towel dropping to the floor, and sank into a kneeling position.

"You may use the robe to cushion your knees. This position is not intended to provide discomfort, but rather to encourage submissive thinking." As Claire adjusted the robe, I sank into a lotus position across from her. This surprised her.

"I will be going to work shortly. While I am gone I have a number of things for you to do. On my computer desktop you will find a document named 'Limits'. Please read it and update it based on your preferences.

I also need you to prepare a list for me of things you need to have taken care of while you are here: your apartment, your job, those types of things. For instance do you have any family that need to be notified?

The playroom has not been used in over two years, and it is dusty. I would like you to clean it, all of it. I will inspect it and if I find you have missed anything you will be punished. While you are cleaning it I want you to choose your punishment for this morning's failure, from among the many options available therein. If I think you have been too lenient on yourself I will choose and your punishment will be worse.

Finally, you need to establish an exercise regimen. Try to do that today. I will review it and if you have any difficulties in creating it I can help you. You should try to work out today.

Peter will leave shortly but will be back to prepare dinner. I expect he will arrive around four thirty. You must remain naked until he arrives. Offer to help him with dinner."

As I spoke I admired Claire's cunt, now just a slit, but still leaking my cum. I remembered how she had felt around my cock, and as I did my cock began to rise. By the time I was finished talking it was fully erect and Claire was staring at it avidly.

"Before I go, I want to feel your lips on my cock. You have five minutes to make me come, otherwise you will receive further punishment."

Startled, she said, "Yes, Master," then leaped forward pushing me onto my back, her hands grabbing my cock. Her lips wrapped themselves around the head of my cock and she began to circle my glans with her tongue. One hand left my cock momentarily, and when it return it was well lubricated. I realized she had gathered the remains of my cum and lubrication from her cunt to assist her. Then her other hand did the same. She began to slide her hands up and down my cock as she continued to lick and suck on the head.

A minute later I was rock hard and one hand slid down around my balls and began to massage them. The other descended further as my cock slid to the back of her mouth. I lifted my knees and her fingers probed for my anus, rubbing around it before sliding two fingers gently inside. They began to softly massage my prostate, and I could not help but release a groan.

Looking down at her I caught her looking up at me, hunger on her face, her lips stretched around my cock, cheeks sunken inward

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Claire Reborn Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds