• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Imperfect Storm Ch. 03

The Imperfect Storm Ch. 03

12

(Trent has had a breakthrough fuck with his girlfriend, Whitney, after she read a sexy on-line story that happened to be written by Trent. Trent filmed their sex adventures, and has threatened to show it to Whitney's sisters. It's Sunday, early afternoon...)

I don't know if you know much about video editing, but it takes a fricking long time. The Sister Bitches all went shopping for the little sister, Melissa, who was supposed to go next weekend with her dumbass boyfriend, Jake, to the shore for the weekend. They were going to the mall and would probably be gone several hours.

I needed that time to edit our little sex-movie that Whitney and I just made this morning. Total footage of the flick went about 45 minutes. But, who wants to watch that? I can't watch 45 minutes of the same couple doing it, it's boring! Fast forward to the good parts!

So I'm trying to cut it down to just the good parts. And add some music here and there, but also toning it down so you can hear the occasional dialogue. Whitney said something cool at the end, straight to the camera: "Bet you wish you were me! Have you ever been fucked like this?"

I took just the audio of that part, "Have you ever been fucked like this?" and made it the tagline of the movie. Then I spliced in some crazy euro-disco-techno-rock version of Karl Orff's Carmina Burana. Go youtube it. A bunch of quick edits of me fucking Whitney, me eating her out, my cum dripping out of her cunt on to her face, "Have you ever been fucked like this?", and Whitney getting her ass pounded... you get the idea. I put some of the cumshots on slo-mo, and then repeated it at regular speed, too. I ended the movie with her saying to the camera, "Bet you wish you were me!", and then my cum/ass-juice dripping cock entering her mouth... and a fade out as she slowly devours my dick...

It's a fucking work of art, if I do say so myself.

I was just finishing it up, checking the flow and stuff, when my sister Kylie calls me. If you recall, I titfucked her lactating tits recently. Yesterday, in fact.

"Hey little Bro, what's up?"

"Nothin' Chica, Whitney's at the mall with the bitches. 'Sup with you?"

"Nothing, Dick's out in the back fucking with the pool filter or some stupid shit. So, can you talk? Freely?"

"Yeah, just me here. Hey um... that was... pretty wild yesterday..."

"I know, Trent. I didn't sleep well, I was all worked up."

"Worked up... meaning, what?"

"I was fucking turned on, you shithead! You got to cum, remember? I didn't. You always were selfish!"

"Yeah, sorry about that babe. But, you know, you kind of rushed me out of there."

"Haha, you just called me 'babe'."

"Oh, uh, sorry"

"No! I like it! Trent..."

"Yeah?"

"What are we gonna do?"

"Um, I haven't gotten that far yet, Kylie."

"We have to fuck. At least, I want to. Do you?"

I didn't have to even think about that.

"Absolutely! Yesterday was incredible. I've... thought about you forever, Kylie. I've probably jerked off more to you than everyone else, combined."

"Seriously, Trent?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, we're adults now. But... nobody can find out, right? We can't, like, marry each other or anything, right?"

"No... it would be too weird, we'd lose all our friends, family, everything. But we need to fuck, Trent."

"You want my cock, don't you."

"Jesus god with all my heart!"

"You want my cock inside your pussy. Your fucking wet pussy."

"It's fucking wet right now, Trent. I'm... I'm..."

"What? Tell me! You're what."

"I'm touching myself right now."

"What, like touching your elbow? Come on, spill it!"

"I'm touching my pussy, Trent! I've got one finger inside me now... so wet... god it feels so good... your cock looked so good yesterday... your cum was so good, baby... I guess you liked my tits?"

"Kylie, your tits were fucking outrageous! So big, and the milk was... it was unreal! I loved it, I want more. I couldn't believe you have so much, and you showered my cock with it... and you licked it and drank your own milk."

"You weren't disgusted, I'm so happy! Dick, my darling husband, thinks 'working boobs' are kind of gross."

"They are glorious, fascinating, I want to suck your milking tits forever! I want to titfuck them and have them spray your hot milk all over me! but then you have to lick it up. Hey, are you still touching yourself?"

"Yes Trent. Tell me more, make me cum, please, my clit is throbbing! Oooooooh talk to me."

"How about I suck your tit and get a mouthful of milk, then move down to your pussy. To your cunt. Then I flood your steamy cunt with hot milk from my mouth! Then I'll fuck you so hard, milk will shoot out everywhere. And I'll keep fucking your cunt, baby."

"Shit Trent, almost. More. Fuck me for more for chrissake!"

"I'll get you on all fours like a fucking hot bitch in heat. Jam my cock inside you so far and so fast and fuck you so good you'll scream at the top of your lungs. And I'll slap your tits and make the milk spray out with each slap baby. You like that?"

"Fuck yes! oh my fucking god oh my god!"

"And you look in the corner and there's Richard tied up to a chair. He's watching everything and mad but also has a raging hard-on. I pull out from fucking you and punch him in the face so he falls over backwards."

"Fucking 'Dick'! You're my hero! Jesus Christ I'm so fucking hot! What else! Finish me!"

"You're still on all fours. I crawl under you and we sixty-nine sweetheart. Sixty-nine so you can grind that cunt in my face and get me all fucked up with your cunt juice. And I can skull-fuck your fucking hot wet mouth. Jesus fucking christ I want you to grind your cunt on me and cum, Kylie. Cum on my face. Let me have you. Cum in my mouth, I want your hot nectar. Your fucking cunt juice!"

And Kylie came for me, right there on the phone.

"Yes oh shit oh shit YES! god on your face all over your fucking face I'm cumming oh fuck i'm cumming..."

I was doing everything I could NOT to touch myself. I think if I even looked sideways at my cock it would come of it's own volition. But, I was hoping for some action tonight and I didn't want to use up my shots.

"And I want your cum in my mouth," Kylie continued, panting like a thoroughbred horse. "And I want to swallow you down-"

"No, Kylie! Save it and go spit it in Richard's face!"

"Oh my god you're a sick bastard! I might as well piss on him, too, right?"

"Haha I love it! Piss on the poor dumb bastard!"

"Ahhh, thanks Trent. I needed this, badly. I gotta get myself together here, the room smells like pussy and there's milk drops everywhere. But hey, this isn't why I called."

"Ha! You mean, there's a better reason than this? I gotta hear it then!"

"Well, we've gotta untie Dick and wipe the piss of him. He wants you to call him Monday to set up some interviews this coming week. He's got some openings and wants you ta take a look."

So Kylie and I talk some more about the job. It would mean about 30 more minutes on the road for me, but would have much more potential. Not to mention a higher salary. But I don't want to work for Dick. Too weird.

From the sounds of it, Dick wants to do the multi-interview thing. That's where you see four or five people back-to-back-to-back so you can just run through it. Grueling, but it's good to see everyone at once so they can compare notes, etc. I would take the whole day off. Maybe could squeeze in a visit with Sis, before or after!

We hang up, and I see that I've got some text messages from Whitney. Picture messages. Pictures of lingerie. Close-ups of ass cracks and flimsy-looking underwear. Cleavage, and a push-up bra. That's Stacy, the older sister. I can see her little mole right there. Ooh, big cleavage! Melissa, for sure. big cleavage pushing against other cleavage... Missy and Whitney!

I drop trou and take a snap of my erect johnson, a gleaming drop oozing out of the hole and ready to drip down the shaft. Push Send. Take that, bitches!

Text from Whit: Don't touch that thing! Save it for me!

Me: when u cumming home

Whit: at da bar with vodkas u might have to cum get us

Me: ok one hour?

Whit: great come rescue me and fuck me

Me: What about the bitches

Whit: they can watch tv

Me: k luv u

Whit: luv u too luv everyone

Haha she's getting a little bit happy! And she's less of a party animal than the other two! God, this hour is going to take a long time.

With this time to kill, I decide to export the sex video I just did of me and Whit to a smaller size file and email it to my sister. See what she thinks. It's only five minutes long.

Text to Kylie: Check ur email IN PRIVATE

Kylie: k

12 minutes go by.

Kylie: holy fucking shit

Me: haha you like?

Kylie: i watched it twice i came twice you prick, im so jealous and i hate whitney a lot

Me: maybe i'll film you sucking my cock

Kylie: i dont care just cum fuck me soon

Me: k gotta go hugs

Kylie: k bye fucks

My sister wants some serious fucking. I should feel weirder about this, but I don't, I'm fucking excited! This honesty shit is paying off.

I go to Appleby's to pick up the Sister Bitches. I texted them 15 minutes ago to come outside, they're just now struggling out the door. Good thing I'm driving! They fall into the car, giggling, laughing, can't get their seatbelts on... pretty sloppy drunk chicks. They've got shopping bags from Macy's and shit, plus several little ones from the Naughty Shoppe. Awesome.

They are all teasing me with "Wait till you see what we got" and shit like that. But then Katy Perry comes on the radio and she kissed a girl and she liked it and the Bitches are yelling at the top of their lungs as we cruise down the road.

"More drinks!" orders Whitney as we get inside our apartment. I quickly make some vodka drinks, pomegranate juice and lime juice. You put the lime in the pomegranate and you... never mind. I put on the Pandora to a dance station and the party continues.

"Oh wait!" hollers Whitney. "You should see what I got you, Trent!"

She hands me a little shopping bag from the Naughty Shoppe. I'm thinking it's some hot nightie or something... but no.

It's a a small elephant head, with a stretchable trunk. And a long string around it. Obviously, the trunk covers my dick, like that's all I'm going to wear? Yeah right!

I hold it up, and the girls are fucking cackling like hens at me.

"Put it on", "Try it out!", "I'm sure it's too big" and shit they yelled at me. It was fucking funny, I'll admit.

"Ok bitches," I announce. "You want to see me in this, yes?" They all screech yes.

"Alright then. I'll wear this. On one condition, that you three put on what you got at the Shoppe first!"

We clinked glasses and everyone finished off their drinks. Then the girls went to my bedroom to change, and left me to my own devices in the living room.

I stripped down and tried to figure out the elephant trunk. Oh, it's got an elastic string so it's pretty much one size fits all. Looking in the basket again, there's also a bowtie/collar, and two white wrist things. So now I look like a Chippendale with an elephant trunk. I check myself out in the mirror while I hear all the giggling in the bedroom. Still got some work to do on my abs, but there's a bit of definition going on there. Arms are looking good. Wish I had more tan, though!

I hear them coming to the door so I scramble back to the couch and take a seat. I grab the remote control so I can work the DVD and TV. Because, you know, I've got our new video in the player! I turn the TV on, but with no signal it just sits there, black, and looks like it's off. And, oh yeah whaddya know, my friend's video camera just happens to be sitting there. Some papers and shit are covering up it's red recording light...

"Ahem!" says Whitney. "Our first gal this afternoon, is the very sexy but still the oldest of the bunch-"

"Whore!" Stacy yelled at Whit.

"The always popular and always easy, Stacy!"

I clapped as Stacy made her entrance. She was wearing all white; push-up bra, panty hose, garters, tiny g-string panties that were barely there, white heels. And white ribbons in her hair.

She twirled, bit her finger, 'accidentally' dropped a napkin and bent over slowly so I could see all her cleavage. She walked towards me and dropped it again, spun around and bent over again, this time with her luscious ass facing me. good lord I could see the folds of her puss between her legs.

Truthfully, I could've fucked her right there, she looked so amazing.

She came up to me as I sat on the couch. She took her knee and pushed my legs wide open. My elephant trunk was standing straight up.

She put her arms around me and kissed me on each cheek.

"Hey now..." warned Whit from the hall.

Slightly dejected, Stacy plopped down next to me on the couch. Her elbow bashed into my cock several times, Whit couldn't see over the arm of the couch.

"And next we have the baby of the bunch," continued Whit. "Little Missy! She may be young but she's the sluttiest of us all!"

"You're goddamned right I am!" answered Melissa.

Little Missy came out in like this old-time saloon girl outfit; red and black bustier (pronounced boost-ee-ay for you non-frenchies) that barely contained her big tits, black stockings and garters, ruby red slipper/heels, and some fancy hat thing.

Stacy and I hooted and clapped as Missy danced for us, bent forward and shaking her shoulders back and forth furiously, sending her tits into a quivering frenzy. It was only a few moments before they both broke their bonds and leaped out into the open air. Fuck yeah!

"Hey!" cried Whit. "Put those away!"

Reluctantly, Melissa slowly forced them back inside her top. But they barely fit and you could still see half her nipples, not to mention the miles of boobflesh that was already out.

Missy Came over to me, bent down for a moment and banged her tits into my elephant dick, then sat down on the other side of me.

The only logical place for my arms, with a hot girl on each side of me, was around their shoulders. Missy was on the far side from Whit, so I could grab her right tit from the back and Whit couldn't see. Missy snuggled closer. She did the next announcement.

"And finally, we have Whitney! Whitney was very uptight until this afternoon when she flashed her shaved pussy to everyone in the Naughty Shoppe! Let's hear it For Whitney!"

My jaw dropped as Whitney came out. She was wearing a black fishnet body suit. I mean, from neck to hands to feet, all fishnet. And not tight fishnets. The criss-cross pattern was like two-inch squares. Her bare nipples stuck right out. You could see her pussy lips as she danced for us. This was somebody else, this wasn't the old Whitney! Holy Shit!

Whit came over and just laid down across everybody's lap, painfully bending my cock but then it went the right way.

We all laughed and pushed on Whitney and teased her and stuff, then Missy said, "Hey, we haven't seen Trent model his stuff!"

Oh boy, well now all I have on is this elephant mask/trunk on my dick, cufflinks, and a collar. I played coy and grabbed two couch pillows and stood up to an enormous amount of boos and name-calling. I slinked into the kitchen and poured myself another drink and gulped it down. Fiddled with the music and put on "Moves like Jagger."

I leaped out from behind the kitchen counter and danced like a maniac. My hard dick was flopping up and down, the girls screamed and howled with excitement as I gave them everything I had; The Sprinkler, The Lawnmower, Going Shopping, The Charlie Brown. I pulled out all the stops, baby. I turned around and shook my ass for them and shot them the browneye, which brought more howls of laughter.

Finally, I ripped off the elephant trunk and tossed it to Whitney, who was now sitting in my spot on the couch between her sisters. Christ what a sight. Missy's tits had mysteriously fallen out of her top again, Whit's tits were in plain fish view, and Stacy's hand was accidentally brushing her crotch area.

Yep, they are ready.

Without another word, I turned off the music, went behind the couch and hit 'play' on the remote.

The opening chorus of that techno Carmina Burana blasts from the TV.

"What the fuck?" the girls pretty much say in unison.

Then Whitney's smiling face appears on the screen. Her golden face is glistening a little from tiny beads of sweat and she's breathing heavily. She says right into the camera:

"Have you ever been fucked like this?"

And the action begins. Whitney tied up. Getting fucked. Getting fucked HARD. Her tits getting slapped. Me eating her pussy. Cum shot slo-motion. Cum dripping from Whitney's cunt into her open mouth.

The Sister Bitches are mesmerized, staring at the TV.

Well not quite.

Missy and Stacy have their hands inside their panties, rubbing their pussies and clits. My Whitney is just staring at the screen, smiling.

The movie continues, Whitney getting assfucked, pounded hard, me licking up some cum, me feeding Whitney my cum. And every 30 or 40 seconds is Whitney's voice going, "Have you... Have you... Have you ever been fucked like this?"

After a short five minutes, the movie ends.

Missy falls over sideways on the couch, moaning as she cums.

"Oh my fucking god you guys oh my fucking god, ohhhhhh my god"

Stacy grabs Whitney's left tit and frigs herself to completion, too. She doesn't say anything but just makes faces and little moans.

Finally, Whitney says something.

"Sit down on this couch, Trent. And play that fucking thing again." Whit goes to the kitchen for a second, finds the scissors, and cuts some of the fishnets around her snatch.

I sit between Stacy and Melissa, my ramrod cock oozing fluids down the shaft. Missy has managed to sit upright. The movie starts again.

Whitney sits down on my cock, and with no real effort, she impales herself with my cock. She moves back and forth on me, getting totally different feel than I ever have before. I grab her tits and rub her flat stomach-

"No babe," she whispers. "Don't touch me. Touch them."

I pause for a moment or two, then plunge each hand into a sister's pussy. Both are so wet, I get three fingers in right away. Then four. Their juices are like heavy syrup, there's so goddamned much of it.

Stacy yanks off her bra and squeezes her tits for me, and Missy lays down next to me with her legs spread on the couch back and the floor, her hot, slick cunt enjoying my four fingers and my thumb on her clit.

Suddenly, Stacy stiffens up and i feel her cunt begin to clench and flex on my fingers.

"Oh god Trent... Whitney... you guys... fucking I don't know what to say... oh fuck... fuck... fuck..."

Stacy pulls my hand out, but then licks my fingers clean as she scrunches up into my side.

Whitney is getting close, I can tell by her breathing; short, quick gasps.

"You gonna cum, Whit?" I ask. "Gonna cum for all of us?"

"Yes baby... I'm so close..."

I grab her ass now with both hands and lift her up and drop her back down on my cock.

"Come on girls! Give her some tit!"

Stacy and Missy both get up and shove their tits into Whitney's face. As far as I know, Whit's never touched another woman. Now she's got two different tits mashed into her face.

Whit frantically goes back and forth between her sisters' tits, sucking one for a moment, then the other, then pressing forward into them both...

"Girls, move the fucking coffee table!"

They oblige and shove it out of the way. I push Whitney face down onto the rug, her ass sticking up in the air and her wet pussy pulsating.

"Fuck me Trent, hurry!" Whitney pleaded with me.

"Yeah," added Missy. "Fuck her like the bitch in heat that she is."

I crawled up behind her and rammed my cock in to the hilt. Jesus her slippery but tight cunt walls felt delicious. I can't hold on much longer. I'm fucking Whitney so hard, and her sisters are kneeling right next us. Stacy leans over and gives me a sloppy tongue kiss, and grabs my ass and helps me fuck harder. Missy plays with her sloppy cunt just inches from Whit's face, Whitney is definitely getting a nose-full of all that cunt!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Imperfect Storm Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds