• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Her Choice

Her Choice

This is part of a series of stories my partner and I have written to each other exploring our fantasies - in this case, 2 guys, 1 girl. We hope to live out soon and will share the real story then to see how it compares

My partner is a beautiful, petit, half Filipino and half white girl with long, dark hair. She's 31 years old, very feminine with firm, natural D cup tits that are unreal on her slender frame. She turns heads. If only those heads knew how hot she was in bed, just how tight and wet her pussy is! She is very multi-orgasmic and will often have 20-30 orgasms in a regular session - although she claims that it's because I'm "expert," I'm sure and hope she had lots of great sex before she met me. Our sex life is frequent, prolonged and deeply satisfying.

Note to the haters, please don't waste your or our time doing a psychological analysis of the story. You're here reading it!

*****

It's Monday evening and I give you 3 sheets of paper. Each one has a letter on it's top, right hand corner - 1, 2 and 3. Alongside the letter is a photo of a man, handsome, masculine. A table holds vital stats like height, physique, size of cock. You note that each one is described as muscular and a long and thick cock. You cross your legs and flick through them again.

Finally you elect 1. A good choice. I let 1 know that Saturday evening will be the day. He responds saying he can't wait to be balls deep in you. We have a plan.

We've been excited all week but haven't had sex - the anticipation is part of the fun. When Saturday morning finally arrives, it feels like it's been a very long week. We start around lunchtime with going in to get your nails done. You choose a French manicure and pedicure. As the girl is doing your nails, you can't help but think what your hand will look like around his cock, what it will feel like, how it will taste. You try not to smile as you make small talk with the girl.

We head next to the hair dressers. They take their time getting it washed, blow dried and straightened. They ask if it for a special occasion and you say a ball. Internally you smirk at the pun especially when the girl asks what you'll be wearing.

At the make up place you ask for smokey eyes and wet-look lips. You catch yourself in the mirror. You know you look hot. On the way out I attempt a fondle and you jokingly tell me to behave, wait and anyway, this isn't for me.

At the lingerie shop we explore options. Baby dolls? Stockings only? What about these sheer French knickers that really show off your ass? How much is too much and how much is too little? We settle on a black bra, matching g-string and stockings that attach to a matching suspender belt. You try on various dresses, camis and baby dolls but nothing quite does it like the dark olive dress you bought during the last holiday. We race home so you can put the whole thing together.

You come out of the bedroom looking jaw-droppingly-fuckable. You've added your highest heels to the look. Your stocking tops are below the bottom of the dress, the split at the front shows your naked inner thigh and your tits are busting out the top. I was hard before but now it's painful as I look you up and down. You give me a twirl and ask what I think. I can hardly answer - you look utterly fuckable, my little sexy slut with a wicked smile. I go to kiss you but you push me away again laughing and say you don't want to spoil your make up - and anyway, it's almost time.

I hop in the car and drive up to town and meet 1 in a bar. We spend 10 minutes chatting. He's tall, well-built and I think you'll like him. It's slightly awkward but I figure you'll ease the tension when we get home. I get 1 to the car and head home.

You can hear the lift coming up. Your heart is racing and you can feel that you're soaked. Nerves, yes - lots, but also adrenaline and lust. How should you greet him? You open the door and are relieved - he's hot - and let him in. As the door closes, you drop to your knees and undo his belt, button and fly. You can feel his rock hard cock trying to break free as you ease his boxers over his tool. It swings free. Hungrily, you grab it, look up at A and lick the underside of his long, thick shaft. For the next 10 minutes your mouth and hands gets acquainted with his cock and balls, sucking, licking and greedily stroking. You look hungrily into the lens as I take a photo of you sucking him. You feel so sexual.

Still holding his cock you stand up. The dress has ridden up a little while you've been kneeling and I can't see the g-string on anymore as you wiggle your hips toward the bedroom, your pert ass showing clearly from the hem of the dress framed perfectly by the stockings and suspenders. 1 follows without a word. You turn and he reads your mind and starts undressing you, kissing your neck and breasts as he pulls the dress off. I was right, sometime while I was in town, you got rid of the g-string. Finally, it feels ok to kiss him as you unbutton his shirt. He's now naked, his big cock pressed into your stomach. The kisses are hot and his hands are wandering, exploring your ass, hips, pulling you hard against his cock.

You've decided that's enough foreplay and get on all fours on the bed. Your ass and silky-smooth pussy in the air. A buries his face between your lips. You're soaked and taste delicious. You wriggle a little as he finds your clit. You push your ass higher to give him better access and feel your first orgasm building fast. You push his face away. "Fuck me" you manage somewhere between moans. You never liked long foreplay when you're excited. He grabs a condom, puts it on then rubs the head of his cock along your slit. You moan and look at me, a look of pure sex. Gently but firmly he pushes his big, hard cock into you. Your eyes close and you groan. It feels amazing. I take a photo, your face is down, ass up and 1 is balls deep in your soaked, happy and very willing pussy. You push back to meet his thrust and within seconds you can feel your first orgasm building as 1's cock stretches you and pushes deep inside. He grabs your hips as you buck against him. You had meant to wait longer but the tension was too much and that orgasm rolled into another and another as he pulled you back into his hard cock.

You collapse onto your back, the first sprint done. He reaches behind you and unclasps your bra and he's down on your tits, squeezing, sucking and playing. He laughs and said he thought they might be fake when he first saw them. Carefully, he places his cock between them, pressing them together and starts titty fucking you. With each stroke, you try to lick the end of his cock.

Soon you get bored by the lack of orgasms you're having and push 1 onto his back. You straddle his cock and lower yourself onto it. Your eyes roll back with pleasure as you finally bottom out and start to ride. Within seconds you're out of control, grinding, thrashing and cumming. 1 has buried his face in your tits as you use his cock for one orgasm after another.

You collapse soaked and gasping, your tits pressed against 1's chest. As you're lying there gasping, you feel your cheeks spread and I ease myself into your ass. In your coma, you'd almost forgotten I was there but now I have your full attention as you try to relax and let my rock-hard cock in. Good girl, you've taken it all and start to wiggle your ass. Full motion is difficult but between the pressure on your clit, 1's hard cock stretching your pussy and mine stretching your ass, you're in heaven. You start to cum again.

Poor 1 is trying not to cum as you roll one orgasm into the next and he slides out from under you and I take his place in your pussy. It's stretched and soaked. 1 moves his cock to your mouth, you rip the condom off take his cock deep in your throat and gently squeeze his balls. He grabs the back of your head forcing his clock into your willing mouth. You start to rock backwards and forwards, back onto my cock, forward onto his cock, your tits slapping back and forth as you go from one cock to the other. After a minute 1 starts to moan loader and loader then pulls your head hard forward as he cums down your throat. I can't tell if you're gagging or moaning - I suspect both.

I can't take much more but decided to push back into your ass, your hips push back to meet me and I empty my load deep in your ass, your muscles milking me and you cum before collapsing.

Nothing is said for 10 minutes as we recover then you take 1's limp cock in you mouth and bring him back to life. Within minutes he's recovered and you lie on your back, knees over his shoulder and guide him in. Desensitised, 1 pounds you for what seems an age. I film it. Your make up is a mess now. Your lipstick smeared from, sucking cock and you moan, telling 1 to fuck you harder like the little porn star you are, you're legs wrapped around his waist pulling him in. You look so sexy, your tits bouncing under his battering as you cum again and again. He switches position. In each position, you cum several times, you pussy getting more and more stretched. Finally, 1 puts you back onto your back, holds your ankles as wide as they'll go and rams you hard and fast before he empties his second round deep into your pussy. You both collapse.

A kisses you, thanks us and has a quick shower while his cab arrives. You're too fucked to really notice as he leaves.

I slide into you missionary position. We kiss deeply as I gently stroke in and out. I can feel your tits moving against my chest with each thrust. With your last remaining energy you cum as I unload into you. We hold each other tight, exhausted.

Some time later, we wake enough to shower before we fall back asleep wrapped around each other. At some point in the night, I wake, roll you face down and slide into your still soaking and very used pussy. Almost without waking, you cum. Your half asleep brain tells you that you're a bit sore and you've never felt sexier, more sexual, more satisfied, more desired - and just a bit of a slut, but in a very very good and deeply rewarding way.

*****

We'll let you know if the reality lived up to the fantasy :-)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Her Choice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 218 milliseconds