• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tempted and Teased in Texas Ch. 02

Tempted and Teased in Texas Ch. 02

After Sofia's late night visit I jacked off twice, obsessing about her plump, perfect ass. I couldn't stop thinking about her all night. I felt a little groggy when I got up the next morning and decided to clear my head with a run.

I asked myself why I couldn't be a better man. For fuck's sake she is just a teenager! The best friend of my neighbor's daughter! As I ran I lost myself in the rhythm and by the time I got back home I felt a little better. I went directly to the shower and felt re-energized. As I got out of the shower and toweled myself off, I was thinking about all the things I wanted to get done around the house when I heard a voice.

"Uncle Jack?"

I thought I imagined it but I heard it again. I wrapped a towel around myself and went to the top of the stairs. "Who's there?" I called.

Suddenly Tina appeared at the bottom of the stairs looking up, "Oh hi Uncle Jack. The door was open and I wanted to talk."

My mind spun a little. Did Tina want to ask what I was doing with Sofia last night? Why was she in the house? I was pretty sure I hadn't left the door open.

"Oh...well...let me put on some clothes." I said half to myself. I moved to my bedroom, put on jeans and a shirt and walked down.

When I came back down, Tina was in the kitchen, wearing denim shorts that showed off her legs and a white t shirt. She was standing in almost the same place that Sofia had. She looked a little nervous playing with her hair. She bit her lower lip and said "Sorry, I didn't mean to catch you naked!"

I felt nervous just at the mention of naked and stammered a reassurance that it was fine. I asked her what was up as tried to shake off the question in my head as to whether she was wearing a bra.

Tina explained she was there to apologize for being in the pool so late with her friends. She pleaded with me not to tell her mom. She said she felt terrible and wanted to make it up to me.

I told her I would never tell her mom although while I promised that I had a nagging feeling around sharing another secret with a teenaged girl. I was about to tell her that she didn't have to make it up to me when she cut me off and stretched up to kiss my cheek.

"Oh, thank you Mr. Brown! I know she seems cool but Mom can be very strict!"

Tina then looked around the kitchen with dirty dishes in the sink and suggested, "I know how I can help. I can come over a few times in the next weeks while you settle and clean up for you." She paused and then smirked, "I'm sure you'd enjoy a woman's touch around the house."

I tried to figure out if Tina was being deliberately suggestive and she misread my hesitation in responding. "Don't be nervous, Mom leaves early and Dad is never around. It will just be between us." With that Tina kissed me again on the cheek. This time her tits pushed against my chest in a way that confirmed she was not wearing a bra. I hardened and was relieved when she said she had to run. Tina thanked me again, blew me a kiss and walked out into my backyard.

I fell into a chair at the kitchen table as my mind raced with how to handle the temptations that I was facing. I was mad that I was allowing myself to have all these thoughts. I reminded myself that these teenagers didn't want me in that way. 'For god's sake she's worried you'll tell her mom', I told myself with a frustrated chuckle.

Later that day I was putting together some Ikea furniture in the guest room when saw Tina sunbathing in her backyard. She wore the same little bikini she had worn at my barbecue. I admired how tighter her body was as she applied lotion to her legs. I felt my cock harden a little when she looked up towards my window. I stayed perfectly still, not wanting her to see me run away like I had been doing anything wrong, and my heart sunk a little when she waved. I waved back feebly and I saw her walk towards my gate.

I walked down, trying to think of what to say about being caught. When I got downstairs she was already in my kitchen, having let herself in.

"Hi Uncle Jack! Saw you were home. Are you ok if I use the pool? I'll clean your dishes first?"

I started to tell her she didn't need to clean the dishes but she was already walking to the sink. I admired he legs, which were glistening from the lotion, and noticed she had a french pedicure on her toes when she turned and looked at me over her shoulder.

"This way you can keep a better eye on me." she teased.

I felt myself blush and was grateful she turned back around to focus on the dishes. She asked if I could play some music, and I was grateful for the distraction. I tried to select something a little newer, even though I felt a little sleazy trying to make myself look younger for her. She liked it and wiggled her bum a little to the music while she cleaned.

When she finished the dishes she asked if I wanted to swim with her. I demurred, thinking that felt like trouble so she told me to just sit in back and keep her company.

As I sat in the chair and watched her do laps, I felt like this was still a little inappropriate. I knew her father was out of town, but hoped Amy was right that her mom would be at work all afternoon. Tina finally came out, grabbed a towel and sat at the end of my lounge chair. My toes brushed against the soft skin of her leg until I quickly pulled them away.

"See, this can work out well. You get a cleaner house and some great company, I enjoy your amazing pool."

Tina laughed and sprayed a little water on me. She told me that she wanted to really enjoy this summer before college. She admitted she had lied to her parents that she couldn't get a job so she wouldn't have any stress. She leaned forward and touched my knee.

"That's just between us, Uncle Jack."

I nodded seriously and she laughed freely and stood up.

"It's good to have you back Uncle Jack." She glanced down at her phone, "Oh, I better get ready for tonight. It's Sofia's birthday party. I am dragging my boyfriend along and if I'm late he'll spank me!"

Tina turned and placed her hands on her bum as if protecting her cheeks from a spanking hand. I realized I was staring right at her ass and started to blush again.

Tina laughed a knowing laugh, "Ah, I think I know how to handle him."

She stepped towards me, and as she kissed my cheek and told me she'd see me soon one tit pushed into my shoulder. I watched her get her stuff and walk away and wished I could watch her get ready in her room, but with it still being daylight and her just having caught me, I couldn't take the chance. Instead I jacked off to the though alone in my room.

As I made my simple dinner that night I was starting to think about what my next move in life should be. I supposed I should look for a job, but I honestly didn't have a lot of drive. The company I just quit had indicated they would make a nice settlement with me. I suppose they didn't want me to make a big deal of my boss fucking my wife. It occurred to me that I wanted the same thing Tina did, to take the summer off. My thoughts then drifted to Tina, wondering what she was doing with her boyfriend at this moment. And to Sofia at her 18th birthday party...

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my back door. I looked over and saw it was Amy in my backyard. She was wearing a sleeveless orange top and shorts. I waved for her to come in and when she did told her it was good to see her and offered her a beer.

"Thanks Jack, I'd love one."

I cracked open a couple of bottles and brought her one as she leaned against he counter. We toasted to 'old friends' but then she became a little serious.

"So I got a text from Tina."

My heart sunk. What had Tina said. Had she told her Mom I had been staring at her body much of the day?

"She's worried that you're lonely over here."

My eyes widened a bit with surprise but she continued, "I know it must be tough after all these years."

I nodded, happy to not be called out on my attraction to her teenaged daughter.

"Jack, I know we've had a certain electricity between us, but I could never cheat on Robert."

My mind raced trying to catch up, "I...um...I never..."

She laughed a little but bit her lower lip, just as I had seen her daughter do, "I know, I know, you never said anything but I know you think about it."

I had, but the guilty look on my face was more because I had been more recently thinking of her daughter.

"So...I have an idea."

Amy explained that she knew I had needs, and she wanted to help.

"I know you like my tits. I've seen you staring at them ever since we first met all those years ago." she said softly, then giggled in a way that reminded me of her teenaged daughter. "Today you'll finally get you look at them while you...take care of yourself."

I was completely taken aback. I didn't know what to say but I stared at her tits like an idiot and noticed her nipples were poking through her orange top. I saw she was looking at my cock, as if surprised I was not already stroking it.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she teased? I nodded without even fully comprehending what was happening.

"I guess I'll go first." she said with a nervous laugh. With that she reached down and slowly lifted her shirt. She was not wearing a bra and her pink nipples were proudly erect. She definitely had very nice tits. I had always thought so, and now here they were, presented to me like a gift just two feet away.

Amy looked at me expectantly, "Well?"

It seemed we were past the point of no return so I unzipped my shorts and took out my cock. Amy seemed disappointed that it was only semi-hard. I couldn't tell her I had jacked off to thoughts of her daughter just a couple of hours ago. Amy held her tits up to encourage me and I started to stroke my cock while looking at them. I felt a little silly here in my kitchen doing this in front of an old friend, but it was true I had fantasized about them .

"That's it" she said as she watched my cock grow in my hands, "Don't be nervous, stroke it for me."

The combination of Amy telling me to stroke it for her, and her telling me 'don't be nervous' in the exact same words her daughter had used in this same room earlier today really got me excited. I was now very hard and stroking faster with Amy's soft and sweet encouragement.

"You've wanted to see these for a long time haven't you? Maybe one night I'll let you see a little more."

I could feel I was already going to cum when she sealed the deal as she pinches her nipples, "Don't wait, cum for me Jack, I know you want to."

I spurted all over, getting a little on her foot as I did so. Amy laughed, telling me she could tell that she had surprised me, but how glad she was she could help.

"I'll do my best to help you through this Jack. You just call me if you need someone."

I thanked her as I took a paper towel and cleaned her foot. "What a gentleman!" she giggled as she put her shirt back on.

When I stood up, Amy kissed me on the lips, pushing my now soft and still exposed cock against me. "This will obviously be our little secret." she whispered in my ear.

As Amy left out the back door I fell back into a chair. My head was spinning with all the 'secrets' I now shared with these beautiful women.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tempted and Teased in Texas Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 512 milliseconds