• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Helps Her Son Wake Up

Mom Helps Her Son Wake Up

12

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Copyright 2014 by the author.

Introduction:

This story is either really stupid, or really clever. I can't decide which. There is a simulated rape scene at the end which although part of a consensual sex game, some readers may not like. You have been warned.

Mom helps her son wake up


"Tom! Get up and get out of bed, now!" Janelle yelled.

"Mom, not so loud. I'm still tired. Just a few more minutes." he muttered sleepily as he rolled over away from her.

"Damn it, Tom, you're going to be late for your bus. Wake up!" she grabbed his shoulder and tried to shake him awake, but she felt his muscles tense up under her hands. No matter how hard she tried, Janelle couldn't stop her mind from drifting to the recurring fantasies she'd recently begun having. She couldn't help herself as her hand touched her son's warm skin. Skin that covered the steely muscles she had been admiring ever since she realized her son had become a man. Knowing in her mind it was wrong to have the feelings she had, her body betrayed her and she felt a tingling sensation between her legs as she caressed his strong shoulder with her fingertips. Janelle closed her eyes and an image appeared in her mind of her hands touching his shoulders while he held her down with his muscular body and...

"Okay mom, I'm up. I'm up." he sat up in bed, blinking his eyes. He didn't seem to notice how his mother's touch had gone from a firm shove to a gentle caress as he sat up in bed.

Somehow, Janelle snapped out of her daydream and was able to summon her most stern 'mom' voice. "Hurry up and take your shower, I've got to finish getting ready so I'm not late for work." she walked out of his room and he got out of bed.

Tom was 18 years old and was NOT a morning person. He liked to sleep until noon when he could, but he had to get up at 6 am for his senior year at high school. He watched as his mom walked out of his room, admiring her firm ass as it jiggled beneath her tight skirt. Like most young men, Tom loved his mom, but he had recently begun thinking of her in ways that embarrassed and excited him. Knowing it was wrong to have the lurid, sexually explicit thoughts he had about his own mother, he couldn't help himself.

He couldn't help it, he told himself, because his mother was so beautiful and sexy. At just over 5 feet 7 inches tall, she had the body of a much younger woman. Even at 37 years old, she kept her slender figure, and her small waist contrasted with her womanly hips and ample busom. Her long brown hair showed none of the gray his friends' moms had, and her skin was clear and smooth with only the slightest hint of crows feet around her eyes when she smiled.

He rolled out of bed and wearing only his boxer briefs, went down the hall to his bathroom. The form-fitting underwear held his morning erection against his body until he closed the bathroom door. Following his usual routine, he freed his aching cock and stepped into the shower stall. Under the invigorating spray of warm water, he closed his eyes and began stroking his firm cock. In his mind, it was his mother's hand that grasped his shaft and moved up and down, and it didn't take but a few minutes for his seed to erupt from his throbbing manhood onto the floor and down the shower drain.

*

The next morning, Janelle went into her son's room. "Tom, time to get up. Tom!"

"In a minute, mom." his eyes never opened.

Tired and exasperated at having to wake her son every morning, her lust for him was subdued by her annoyance at his behavior. Suddenly Janelle had an idea that she hoped would get Tom's attention and show him how frustrating their mornings had become for her. She went to the kitchen and got a pitcher from the cabinet, then she filled it with cold water and went to Tom's room. "Last warning, Tom. Get out of bed." she said sternly.

He rolled over away from her, saying nothing.

"I warned you." she said as she poured the cold water on him starting at his head and moving down until he was soaked from head to toe.

"What the Fuck? Damn it, mom! That's fuckin' freezing. Are you trying to kill me? Shit!" he jumped out of bed and stood in his underwear, shivering.

"Watch your language, young man. I'm tired of fighting with you every morning. I warned you. Now go take a shower."

"My bed's all wet, mom."

"Too bad." Janelle went to her room and got ready for work, then she went down to the kitchen to get her coffee.

Tom was already there eating a bowl of cereal. "That really pissed me off, mom. Don't pull that shit again."

She could see that he was mad. "I'm sorry, I just got tired of fighting with you every morning."

"And you thought pouring ice cold water on me would help?" he threw his spoon down and stood up. "Fuck this. I'm leaving." he grabbed his backpack and walked out the door.

She drank her coffee as tears started to roll down her cheeks. "I didn't mean..." she sobbed to herself for a while, then she pulled herself together and went to work.

During her lunch break, she did some internet searches on how to wake up crabby children, even though her son Tom was becoming more of a man every day. She read about a technique where the parent gets in bed with the child and hugs them while talking quietly to them, waking them up slowly and gently. She began to think about how hot it would be to get in bed with her son at his age. She was sure he'd get an erection. She put her hand in her crotch as she wondered what Tom's cock would look like, and feel like.

At home later, Tom was still mad, he made a sandwich for dinner so he didn't have to eat with his mom. He stayed in his room all night, trying to dry his bed with a hair dryer.

She knocked on his door.

"Go away!" he yelled.

"I want to apologize, Tom. Can I come in, please?"

He opened the door. "What?"

"I'm sorry about this morning. I feel terrible. I promise I'll never do anything like that again. Can you forgive me?"

"Okay, mom. I forgive you. I've got to make my bed now, I finally got it dried out."

"Good night, sweetie." she hugged him, again noticing how big he was. He was a few inches taller than her and still growing.

"Good night, mom." he could feel her soft breasts pressing against his chest and he had to pull away from her to hide his arousal.

He closed his door and made his bed. Before he fell asleep, he masturbated while thinking about her breasts, and the way her fragrance lingered in the air long after she had gone.

*

The next morning, Janelle went into Tom's bedroom. She was quiet, not wanting to disturb him.

"Good morning, baby." she whispered in his ear. She pulled his sheet down and saw that he was on his back, and he was only wearing a pair of boxer brief underwear. She got on his bed and straddled him, lowering herself until her underwear touched his. She could feel his arousal as she pressed her body against his. Moving her hips back and forth, she leaned down and kissed him on the lips. "Are you awake, Tom?"

"Mmmm." Tom thought he was still dreaming as he opened his eyes. "That you, mom?"

"It's me, baby. Just stay there for a minute, there's no hurry to get up." she was still moving her hips, dry humping him, although her panties were anything but dry. He was now fully engorged, and it felt bigger than she thought it would.

"Mom, what are you doing?" he mumbled, slowly realizing that he had a hard on, and she was rubbing against it.

She kissed him on the lips again. "Shhhhh. Don't talk, baby. I'm just helping you wake up. Does it feel good?"

"Mmm hmm." he moaned. Soon he felt his cum building in his balls. "Mom, you better stop that."

"I love you, baby." she whispered in his ear. "I feel so bad about what happened yesterday, I want to make you feel good this morning." she pressed hard against him, her pussy was dripping so much that both their underwear was soaked.

"That feels so good, mom. Mmmmmm. I'm going to..."

"Shhhh, go ahead, baby. It's Okay." she moved faster until she felt his body tense up under her.

"Oh, mom. Ohhhhh." he whispered as he came in his drawers. His hips thrust up against her and he hugged her tight.

"Does that feel good? Are you awake now?" she asked as she sat up, still grinding against the wet mess in both their pants.

He looked at her and for the first time saw what she was wearing. She had on a tight pink t-shirt that had the words 'Porn Star' written across the front in glittery script, with matching pink cotton panties. A big, dark wet spot appeared on the crotch of her panties. "Uh, yeah. I'm awake now, mom. Are you feeling Okay?"

"I feel better than I have in a long time. Why do you ask?" she put her hand into her panties and rubbed two fingers in a small circle around her clit while she looked at him.

"Mom, you just dry humped me and made me cum! That's why I asked. You don't find that a bit unusual to say the least?"

"I don't want to discuss it too much, I decided to wake you up differently today. All that matters is that you're awake and we're not fighting. Okay, baby?" She began to shake as she brought herself to a massive climax, keeping her eyes fixed on his the entire time. "Oh God. Mmmmm." she moaned as she threw her head back before collapsing on his chest.

"Mom, you just..."

"Shhhh. Let's not make a big deal about it." she interrupted before drawing her wet fingers to her lips and sucking the salty evidence of her orgasm from them.

"But mom."

"Time to get up and get ready for school, young man." she got off him and stood up, pulling on his arm.

She hugged him as he stood up and whispered in his ear. "I love you."

"I love you too, mom."

They broke their embrace and went to their bathrooms to get ready. At breakfast, Tom asked. "What's gotten into you, mom?"

"Nothing's gotten into me. I just wanted to try waking you up a different way this morning. I really don't want to talk about our special wake up time together. As long as you liked it, that's all I need to know."

"I liked it a lot, mom. A lot."

"Good, now you'd better go before you miss your bus."

"Okay, mom. Later."

*

The next morning, Janelle crept quietly into Tom's room. She pulled back his sheet and saw he was nude. "Oh, my." she thought to herself. "It's so big, even soft." she got up and straddled him, rubbing her wet panties directly on his soft manhood. "Morning, baby." she whispered in his ear.

"Morning, mom." he said quietly, hardly believing his mother hadn't been deterred by his nudity, and was on top of him again.

"How do you feel this morning, baby?" she sat up and rubbed her hands on his chest, feeling the soft patch of hair between his firm pectoral muscles.

"I feel great, mom." he noticed she had on a yellow outfit this morning. Yellow panties and a yellow tanktop. The words 'Hot. Wet. Slut.' were written in red letters on the shirt. "Nice outfit, mom."

"Thanks, I got a few new things for our special wake up time. Now just close your eyes and relax." she took his hands and put them on her chest.

He thought he was going to cum as soon as his hands touched her breasts. He squeezed them gently, feeling her nipples harden against his palms. "Oh, mom. Your tits..."

"Shhh. I know baby, just relax." she could feel his hips moving against hers.

"Mmmmmm." the feel of his mother's breasts, the pressure she applied to his erection, and the strong smell of sex in the room pushed him over the edge. "Ohhhh." he gently pinched her nipples as his body tightened and his cum pulsed out onto his stomach.

She put her hand in her panties and began to shudder as soon as she touched her clit. "Oh baby!" she cried out. Laying down on his chest, she kissed him passionately, probing his mouth with her tongue. "Are you awake now?" she said as she broke their heated embrace and sat up.

"Oh yeah, mom. I'm awake."

"Good. Let's get ready, we don't want to be late." she got up and left him there with her cum and his own all over his belly.

When he got to the kitchen after his shower, she was facing the counter stirring her coffee. He got up behind her and put his ams around her. Pressing his firm erection against her shapely bottom, he moved his hands around to fondle her breasts over her shirt.

"Tom! Stop that right now! You can't touch me there, I'm your mother for pete's sake." she yelled as she pulled away from him.

"But mom, I just thought that... You know... When you were in my room earlier..." he looked confused.

"You can't touch your mother like that. Nothing has changed between us except our special wake up time, and we're not going to discuss that. Understand?"

"I guess so. I'd better get going. Later, mom."

"Have a good day, Tom."

*

The next morning, Janelle crept quietly into Tom's room. She pulled back his sheet and saw he was nude again. Whispering in his ear, she crawled over his hips and settled down on his soft penis. "Morning baby. Are you awake?"

"Morning mom." Something felt different today, he didn't feel her panties, it was just wet and warm on his cock. He opened his eyes and sat up on his elbows, noticing that she wasn't wearing panties. Her mound was completely shaved, and she was rubbing her nether lips back and forth on the underside of his throbbing erection.

"Just lay back, baby. Don't get up yet." she said as moved her hips faster.

He laid back down and looked up at her again. All she was wearing was a white ribbed tank top, a 'wife beater' style, except hers was roughly cut so short it barely hung below her breasts as they swayed back and forth. The word 'Tramp' was written crudely in black.

"Oh baby." she moaned as she began to climax.

He reached up and touched her breasts, under her shirt for the first time.

"Oh, baby!" she cried out as her son pinched her tender nipples.

He massaged her tits, then he pulled her down to him so he could suck them. He came with her nipple in his mouth, squirting his seed between their bellies.

After catching her breath, she sat up. "Are you awake now, baby?" She reached down and got some of his cum on her fingers, then put them in her mouth.

"I'm awake, mom."

"Good, time to get in the shower."

*

The next morning, Tom woke up alone. "Where's mom?" he wondered. He put on some sweatpants and went to the kitchen. "Hey, mom. No special wake up time this morning?"

"Today is Saturday." she said dryly and took a sip of her coffee. "I know how you like to sleep in on the weekends."

"But, mom. I was looking forward..." his cock began to stir in his sweatpants.

"You can look forward to Monday, it'll be here before you know it."

"But what about..." he guestured down to the tent building in his pants.

"Don't look at me, I'm your mother, not some whore at your beck and call. Go to your room and take care of it yourself if you need to. Don't bring it up again or I'll let you sleep in all next week." she said curtly.

"OK, mom." he sighed and went to his room. He was so bummed out he only beat off twice.

Saturday and Sunday dragged on forever it seemed to Tom. Sunday night he couldn't get to sleep he was so anxious. He felt like a 8 year old on Christmas eve.

*

Monday morning, Janelle crept quietly into Tom's room. She pulled back his sheet and saw he was nude again. Smiling, she got on top of him, except this time she straddled his face with her crotch and took his manhood into her mouth. She held herself a few inches away from his mouth until he woke up, and she felt her son's cock growing in her mouth as she sucked on it.

"Mom? What the..." he opened his eyes expecting to see his mom on top of him as usual, but all he could see was her wet sex just inches from his face. He could feel her warm mouth going up and down on him. "Oh, mom. You're really su..."

She cut him off by burying his mouth in her pussy. "Shhh, baby. It's alright." she sucked him while grinding her snatch on his lips. He dragged his tongue up and down her swollen lips, tasting her for the first time, then he sucked on her delicate pink pearl, and soon she began to cum. "Mmmmmm" she moaned with her mouth full.

His mother's orgasm caused her to shiver above him, and shortly after that, Tom felt that deicious tightening in his cock, "Oh mom." he murmured as he shot his cum into her mouth. She kept sucking, while swallowing every drop.

"Are you awake down there?" she asked, then sucked his softening cock into her mouth.

"I'm awake, mom, but I don't want to get out of bed just yet." he licked her lips, then raised his head just enough to lick her puckered asshole.

"Just a few more minutes, baby. We don't want to be late on Monday morning." she sucked him until he got hard again, then kept on sucking and stroking until he filled her mouth with his hot, sticky sperm. She swallowed everything, then pulled her mouth off. "Hmmm, twice in one morning. I hope that makes up for this weekend, baby. I missed this, too, you know."

"Thanks, mom. You're the best. I love you." he stuck his tongue deep between her pussylips one last time.

"I love you, too, Tom. We're running late, though. Time for your shower." she got up and left the room.

*

The next morning, Janelle crept quietly into Tom's room. She was completely nude when she pulled back his sheet and got on top of him, straddling his cock. As soon as she felt him get hard, she shifted her hips and reached down to guide him inside her, taking him deep in her maternal vagina. She laid her body on his chest and whispered in his ear. "Good morning, baby." she held him inside her while she kissed his neck.

"Morning, mom" he said, still half asleep. Then he felt that his cock was hard and it felt very warm and wet. "What's going on, mom? Are you fu..."

She kissed him on the lips. "Shhh. It's Okay, baby. Don't talk." she moved her hips a little, stroking him slightly in and out.

He reached down and grabbed her ass and held her close while he thrust his hips up and down. 'I'm fucking my mom!', he thought to himself. He kept fucking her and soon felt his cum building, but he wasn't sure if he should cum inside her. "Mom, I'm..."

"Shhhhh. Go ahead, baby. It's Okay." she kissed him passionately on the mouth.

He tensed up and held her ass down while thrusting his hips up. He shot his cum as deep inside her as he could, holding on until he was finished. She sat up, and while his cock was still pulsing inside her, he noticed something written on her stomach. The words 'IF YOU WANT ME, TAKE ME' were written just below her belly button and an arrow was pointing down to her clit. "That's strange." he thought, but said nothing.

"Are you awake now, baby?" she asked as she ground her hips on him, his soft cock still inside her.

"Oh, yeah, mom. I'm wide awake."

"That's good, because it's time to get out of bed." she pushed up and he slid out of her. She got off the bed and walked out, her son's cum running down her legs.

*

The next morning, Janelle crept quietly into Tom's room. She pulled back his sheet, got on top of him and put his cock in her pussy. Their special wake up time went pretty much the same, but today, she had the words 'I'M NOT EASY' written on her stomach. When she got up to leave, he saw the words 'BUT I'M WORTH IT' written on her lower back.

*

The next morning, Janelle crept quietly into Tom's room. She pulled back his sheet and got on top of him. Today, though, instead of being on her knees, she was on her feet and squatting above his cock. She poured some flavored lotion on him and rubbed it in until he was good and hard, then she lowered herself while pressing his cock against her asshole.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Helps Her Son Wake Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds