• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Interlude Ch. 10

Interlude Ch. 10

1234

The order of my stories to read is:

Todd & Melina series, Interludes 1-5, Sperm Wars series, Russian Roulette series, Case of the Murdered Lovers series, Case of the Murdered Chessplayer series, Case of the Executed Evangelist series, The Swap series.

Interludes 6-10

The Murdered Football Player series.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

This interlude is intended to bridge the gap to the next blockbuster set of police drama stories. Thank you for bearing with me, and I hope you enjoy the stories.- WW.

*****

Part 1 - The Dinner Party

"This is going to be awkward, you know." Jeanine Olivet said as they drove down the road to one of the nicer homes in the northwest sector of the Town, outside the city limits in one of the best subdivisions.

"I agree." said Todd. "But Eleanor likes you, and wants to see you as part of the family again."

It was Saturday evening. Todd's uncle had just been involved in solving the murder of a University football player, and the team had won their first game of the season 35-0 in an upset and emotional win for their fallen teammate. Todd liked to go to away games, but had not gone to this one, instead bringing the new love of his life to meet his new 'parents'.

And Jeanine was looking smoking hot in her clingy red dress and nude-color strappy high-heel sandals which showed off her legs to magnificent effect. Todd felt the stirring in his loins as he thought about his lover's warm wet mouth and the fantastic blowjobs she delivered.

For her part, Jeanine was admiring her young stud as they drove along. His black hair was styled rather neatly and professionally and he was wearing a button-down blue shirt and black slacks for this dinner occasion. Jeanine felt her loins melting as she saw the bulge in Todd's pants, remembering how deliciously pleasant it felt to be penetrated and stretched by Todd's ten-inch Weapon of Lust. Despite their age differences, Todd's maturity for his age and their intense sexual compatibility made them excellent partners.

"I knew them early on, but I never really was part of that family." Jeanine said. "Tim and I went away before we got married; he even insisted we change our name to my French grandmother's maiden name to keep his father or brother from finding us. My affair with Jack a few months ago was kept well-hidden, and his parents only came here after his death."

"Add to it that my piece-of-crap brother murdered your husband." Todd said. "Eleanor treats me well, very well, but I think there's something behind her eyes, haunting her about all that... by the way, she doesn't hold any of what happened to Tim against you; I'm sure of that."

---

"Michael, I have never seen you so nervous." Eleanor Burke said as she took a plate from her husband as they set the table. Eleanor Burke had a lovely body, especially for her age. Toned by yoga, her legs were firm and shapely, her ass saucy and her hips and torso forming that perfect hourglass shape that her form-fitting navy blue and white dress was deliciously showing off. Her hands and feet were exquisite, and her 'old school' white high heel pumps with the blue cap toes shaped her feet, legs and ass even more wonderfully.

"Are you sure you're okay with all this, dear?" Michael Burke replied as he admired his wife's lovely figure. The normally confident, in-control man had never been faced with a situation that was so much of a soap opera: his newfound 'love child' son Todd was now dating the woman that had been married to his second son... who wasn't really his son... and who had been murdered by Todd's younger brother Ned. In addition, Jeanine was also carrying the baby of Michael's other son, Jack, who had also been murdered in this Town.

Michael was more worried about the stress on his wife Eleanor than his own state of mind. She seemed to take everything well, even Jimmy's sacrificing himself for his wife, but she was obsessed now at finding out what happened to Jack, and who was responsible for the false rape accusation against him.

"Yes, dear." Eleanor replied. "I talked to poor Jeanine at Jimmy's funeral. She's a very sweet lady, and none of what happened was her fault. Isn't it ironic, though... that Todd and Jeanine would find each other. How strange Destiny can be."

"Indeed." said her husband. He did not believe in destiny, karma, nor coincidences, and he had much foreboding about what continued to swirl around him.

---

They were in the den having small talk, which had been a bit awkward. After pouring drinks for everyone, with club soda for the heavily pregnant Jeanine, Michael Burke came to the point.

"Let's not beat around the bush here, folks." he said. "I know that things are awkward after all that has happened over the years, as well as the last few months. But I hope that our new family here can start fresh and that the future will be bright and happy."

"I'll drink to that." Jeanine said, clinking her glass with Mr. Burke's. Everyone else clinked in toast as a lot of the pressure left them, and they drank to a new future.

As they sat and talked about innocuous things, Jeanine noticed Todd admiring Eleanor's shapely legs. The older woman certainly was very attractive, Jeanine thought, knowing that Todd had bedded plenty of middle-aged women in his young lifetime. The thought of Todd fucking Eleanor flashed through the younger woman's mind, and her loins melted at the thoughts of forbidden lust.

The conversation turned to Todd's uncle solving those several crimes that led to the knowledge of Todd's parentage coming out, and what might have happened to Jack in his years since leaving college. As the Burkes filled in Jeanine on what they knew, Todd began to reflect on his new life...

Part 2 - The Beginnings

It was just a few months before, late in the previous Spring and before the Reverend Jonas Oldeeds had made his fatal trip to Town. Todd had been living with his 'new parents', as he called them, getting to know them.

He had found Eleanor Burke to be flirting with him almost since the day he met her. She began wearing tighter and sexier dresses, showing a lot more of her shapely legs and wearing high heels more often, and she spoke to him in a sultry voice, though not overly provocative. And there was no doubt that she was a 'hottie' as far as mature women were concern, in fact she was hot as far as any women were concerned. His huge cock ached with desire to be driven balls-deep into Eleanor's slick cunt. Todd felt sure this woman could handle his size and his raw, male power.

He remembered the day he'd had come into the kitchen as Eleanor was finishing putting away dishes. He came up behind her and slid his hands around her waist, drawing her to him in a warm hug.

"Ewww!" she mewled in surprise as she felt the huge bulge in Todd's groin pushing against her asscrack through his jeans and her dress. Looking to see who it was, she found herself staring straight into Todd's young, lust-filled eyes, and she knew what was about to happen between them... something she had yearned for from the moment she'd met her son Jack's younger half-brother.

"Mmm, Todd!" she said, "I didn't hear you come in." As Todd began kissing her neck from behind, little shocks of lust began spreading through her whole body. Her pussy instantly melted and became sopping wet... a special wetness that she had not felt in many years.

"Dad's not home yet." Todd whispered, his voice husky and raw with sexual desire. "Why don't you and I have a little fun right now?"

"Mmm, ohhhh... what do you have in mind, Todd?" Eleanor asked, her voice teasing but also husky with need.

Todd's hand took Eleanor's face and turned her towards him as she reached up behind her and took his head in her hand. He kissed her mouth, first gently then more deeply and hungrily, pressing his loins into her ass through their clothing even more firmly. As their tongues twined, Eleanor felt Todd's hands lifting her skirt.

"Mmm, you naughty boy." Eleanor whispered. She felt the young stud's strong hands sliding her panties down her legs. A second later they fell to the floor, puddled around her high heel pumps. She stepped out of them as she felt Todd pushing her forward and down.

"Let me show you just how naughty I can get, babe." Todd said as the sounds of his belt being unbuckled and his pants sliding down came to Eleanor's ears. She could not see his loins but felt his huge size as his rock-hard cock slid under her asscheeks and along her labes. Todd began undulating his hips, letting his cock slide back and forth along Eleanor's swollen slit but making no move to enter her yet as he kissed her neck and his hands massaged her breasts through her dress.

Todd was almost overcome with hot, raw desire. He had always enjoyed fucking older women, and Eleanor was an incredibly hot trophy-wife, mature MILF. His cock throbbed, painful with tautness, and he knew he had to get his dick inside her quickly.

"God, you're so fucking hot!" Todd whispered into Eleanor's ear as he grasped the long shaft of his meat and fit the head to her labes. "I'm going to give you what you need, baby... I am really going to give it to you!"

"Oh yes, Todd, do it, give it to me- OH MY GOD!" Eleanor gasped as Todd's large cockhead slid into her tight hole, stretching it. Todd was pushing steadily inward, and despite the slick wetness of her cunt, it resisted the thick tool's powerful invasion but to no avail. Todd withdrew then drove forward again, and Eleanor gasped as the young stud's ten-inch cock filled her completely and bumped against the back wall of her vagina.

"Oh God, that is so fucking hot!" Todd gasped. Eleanor's cunt was warm and so wonderfully wet! he thought, but she was also surprisingly tight. His cock fit like a glove inside her deep sheath.

"Oh God, Todd, oh you're going so fucking deep!" Eleanor gasped as Todd slowly began moving his hips, pumping his meat in and out of her. "Oh yes, fuck me, Todd, fuck me... oh yes... oh yeah..."

The kitchen was filled with the wet slaps of Todd's groin smacking into Eleanor's asscheeks as he picked up the steady rhythm of fucking her hard and deep. Intense pleasure rocketed through both of them as they met their deepest needs and fantasies about each other.

Todd looked over his mother's back, seeing the back of her head, the frosted hair, her lovely shape. His hands moved up to her breasts, clutching at them. He wanted more... he wanted to see Eleanor's face and breasts as he fucked her.

"Ohhh... wha?" Eleanor gasped as Todd slid his meat completely out of her cunt. The emptiness cried out to be filled again, she wanted that young cock back inside her!

"Turn around, baby." Todd said as he pulled his shirt off and his pants down, stripping completely naked. Eleanor complied, realizing what Todd wanted to do with her. She quickly stripped, letting her dress puddle on the floor, then allowing Todd to move her onto the kitchen counter, feeling the cold hardness of it under her ass as she perched herself on the edge. Todd was between her legs, his hands grasping the counter to keep her from slipping.

His mouth met hers in a deep, tongue-twining kiss as she grasped his prick and guided it back to her sweet honey-hole. As the enormous cockhead snuggled into her labes, the young stud pushed forward, and the both groaned as he buried his meat nuts-deep into her sopping wet quim.

As he pumped the older woman relentlessly, Todd enjoyed the sight in front of him. Eleanor's face was lovely, even lovelier as the ecstasy of being deeply fucked became etched upon her features. Her lips were full and inviting, and her breasts bounced gently on her chest, her nipples rock-hard and standing out like spikes.

Todd leaned over and Eleanor's face rose to meet his as their mouths locked into a deep, hungry kiss. They made out as he fucked her steadily, both enjoying the illicit, adulterous sex that they were having with each other. Todd pressed his mouth harder onto Eleanor's as he felt her mouth sucking on his tongue. He was remembering the times he'd fucked Melina on the kitchen counter, and he'd had Jeanine that way too. The pleasures of those memories only added to the intense pleasure he was feeling now fucking this mature hottie, and he began to fuck her relentlessly harder as they continued to deeply kiss.

"Mmm, that's soooo good!" Eleanor gasped when Todd finally broke the kiss and moved his head down. He lashed at her left nipple, circling it with this hard tongue before locking his lips onto her teat and sucking it hard. After a moment his mouth moved to her right breast, sucking that teat the same way. Pleasure was mounting in Eleanor's loins fast, and she knew she'd come soon.

"Oh God, I'm going to come... oh yes, OH YES!" Eleanor cried out as an explosion of pleasure crashed through her. She didn't hear Todd gasp that he was right behind her, but she felt his huge cock pushing hard into her clutching cunt and vibrating inside her... he was coming, shooting his wad, pumping an enormous load of hot semen deep inside her...

---

An hour later, they were in her bedroom. Todd was lying on top of Eleanor, his hands under her shoulder blades as he held her, their mouths deeply kissing. He was grinding his huge meat in and out of her, keeping it buried and withdrawing only an inch or two before sinking into her again.

They took their time, making hot, sweaty love, Eleanor enjoying having her mouth penetrated by Todd's tongue almost as much as feeling his big cock penetrate her well-fucked vagina.

"Oh Todd..." Eleanor whispered, "you're every bit as good as Jack was."

"Mmmm, did you fuck your Jack, Eleanor?" Todd asked, his voice husky to add to the raw sensuous nature of their conversation, "Did you fuck your own son?"

"Ohhhh yes, yes I did." Eleanor said. "Jack practically raped me the first time, he just took me, he didn't even ask. Your father got so hot watching that he came in his pants."

"Oh, does Dad like watching you get fucked?" Todd asked.

"Only when it was Jack." Eleanor said. "I didn't cheat on Michael with anyone else. Jimmy... wanted to fuck me, but he wasn't a man like Jack was. And you're... oh that feels so good... you're just like Jack, Todd, maybe even better."

"You liked fucking Jack?" Todd said, getting Eleanor to bring up those old memories, which would enhance the sexual pleasure that he, Todd, was giving her now.

"Oh yessss..." Eleanor moaned. "Jack, there was something about him... women couldn't say 'no', and I couldn't say 'no' to him either. He was demonic in bed, he lived to fuck women... You're not like him that way, Todd... you're one hell of a fuck, but not the demon he was..."

"I'll try to be more demonic." Todd joked as he began plowing Eleanor's furrow harder, driving into her with more raw, male power.

"No... you don't need to do that, you're a man already." Eleanor said. "Jack had a dark side, a side you don't need and should stay away from. Now let's stop talking and start fucking..." Todd suited her request to his deed and began fucking her even harder, bringing her to two hard, crashing orgasms before he finally got his second nut and squirted his second huge load deep inside her...

---

Part 3 - The Paper Trail

Dinner was delicious, and Mrs. Burke gave much of the credit to Todd, who said that his Uncle Don had given him some cooking lessons, and that Uncle Don was great with a grill and campfire cooking on camping trips.

Jeanine had permitted herself one glass of wine with the meal, and it was very good wine. She told everyone that after her baby was born, she'd host a family party if the Burkes promised to bring a bottle of that particular vintage.

"I always wanted to become a lawyer." Jeanine said in reply to her mother-in-law's question. "For the first few years of Tim starting his company I was busy helping him, but once it was established I had more free time. And with a University Law School right here in Town, I applied and got in. I met Virginia and Tina at various functions, and we formed the partnership, and it's been great so far."

"I have to ask," said Michael Burke, "why you chose to break up Jimmy's company rather than sell it whole. I certainly would've bought it, and others wanted to, as well."

"It worked out better that way for the charitable trusts we'd set up." Jeanine answered, politely avoiding parts of her real reasons: she didn't want Tim's estranged father to have any part of Tim's business, knowing he'd have never wanted nor allowed that. "It was strange, though, how many different companies and people were interested. It was as if Tim had some big secret that everyone wanted to get, but I don't think there really was anything there."

"Someone knew something." Todd said, no one paying particular notice of his knowledge and interest in the situation. "Maybe there was a spy within the plant, but word got out that he had some secret process for something."

"Did the police find anything in the papers when Jimmy was killed?" asked Michael Burke, not only giving away his desire to learn more, but being a bit insensitive in asking so abruptly and directly.

"Not that I know of." said Jeanine, not telling how Todd's uncle had acquired all of the papers and was still examining them...

---

"Good grief, this is like looking for a needle in a haystack." I said, rubbing my eyes. It was nearly midnight in mid-August, just days after acquiring the tremendous amounts of data from Tim Olivet's company. Everything from production orders to sales to paychecks issued by a third-party vendor were included, and I was using every moment of spare time to try and find something, anything, that pointed to the secret that was causing everyone to want to buy the late owner's company. I feared that Olivet's secret might have gone to his grave with him.

I was in my old I.T. office downstairs in the secure 'dungeon'. Myron Milton was using it more and more frequently, and I was working hard on getting him more seniority, but that was now shaping into a new 'political' battle that would affect all of I.T., so I left it sleeping for now.

So I was surprised to see our new Detective, Angela Harlan, coming into the I.T. room and to the office door. I bade her to enter when she knocked.

"Hi sir." she said. "I heard you were down here, so I thought I was come see if I could help."

"Stop calling me 'sir', Angela." I said, "at least when we're officially off duty like we are now."

"Sorry, sir- er, Don. Heck, I can't help it." Angela said. "I know you're young for a Lieutenant, but it's still a high-level rank where I come from."

"Yes, you're right. It's hard for me to get used to. Sometimes I prefer the days of being just one of the guys." I said. "So how are you liking your new job here?"

"It's good." Angela said. "I'm looking for stuff to do, though, and I've been familiarizing myself with the cases regarding your sister and nephew, especially him. Can I ask you some questions?"

"Sure." I said, "What about him are you trying to figure out?"

"Where he is now." Harlan replied. "He's hiding himself very well."

"Yes... very good that you're thinking of that." I said. "I've racked my brains out trying to figure it out. What are you guessing?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Interlude Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds