• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Teacher and The Beach Ch. 02

The Teacher and The Beach Ch. 02

12

It was early the next day, around 7 in the morning and Samantha was wide awake and lying in bed. Her husband was snoring but that wasn't what had woke her up. She'd been married to the man for over twenty years at this point and was used to it.

No, she was awake and hadn't slept well at all because of a torrent of emotions that were raging inside her like a storm. Passion mixed in with guilt and memory and as she looked over at her husband, taking in his gut and his balding head. She felt herself sigh and turned around, looking away from him and closing her eyes.

That was a mistake because her mind filled with images of her love making session with Kyle the day before. She remembered the passion that had been in his eyes and the feel of his strong hands groping her and exploring her body. She could almost feel the orgasms that had shook her body, and soul even, to the core when he had been inside her.

The images and the sensations brought on their own physical effects. She could feel her white panties getting wet and this brought about another wave of guilt. She loved her husband, or thought she did, and despite what she'd said to Kyle she knew she couldn't see him again.

Before they'd gone to bed she'd had sex with her husband as well and it had only lasted a few minutes. He was still tired from the jet lag, he'd said, and had gone to sleep a few minutes later. Normally this would have pissed her off but after her time with Kyle she was already fairly worn out and had been happy for once with a short fuck.

She'd tried to rationalize it, her experience with Kyle, and all the old cliches ran through her mind. She was at the peak of her sexuality and her husband was far from that, she'd been pent up and sexually frustrated for months, years even if she was honest with herself and she clearly hadn't been thinking properly.

She knew that she couldn't see him again and was happy that he hadn't asked where in the resort he was staying. She knew it would be difficult to resist him, especially after her husbands performance last night, providing an incredibly weak comparison to Kyle's.

The memories were still there and she knew that she would have to live with them. Though that didn't have to be a bad thing, she thought. The memory would at least provide her with something to think about when she pleasured herself.

As she thought more and more about Kyle she felt her pussy continue to get more and more wet. She knew that if she didn't do something now she would burst, or end up going looking for Kyle. Her husband was a heavy sleeper though, and so she got up and walked across their spacious suite towards the bathroom.

Once inside she turned on the shower, and while waiting for the water to heat up she took off her small t-shirt, her ample breasts falling out, pushed down her panties and then finally stepped inside. She grabbed a bar of soap and worked it over her body for a few moments, but the sensation in between her legs continued to build.

She couldn't take it anymore and after replacing the soap so reached down a bit with both hands, squeezing her breasts as she felt the water hit and run down and in between her legs, enjoying the feeling it gave her. She squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples, pinching them lightly, then hard, before her right hand travelled down to her pussy.

She played with her clit, letting the sensation build and build until she had to have something inside her. She imagined Kyle in there with her now, imagined him turning her around and bending her over a bit, his nice thick cock sliding inside her. She let out a moan at this and slid a finger inside herself, then another.

The image of Kyle taking her in the shower made the next few minutes a passionate blur and later she hoped she hadn't been too loud, but she couldn't help it. She fingered herself as hard as she could and finally made herself come, and it was good, though not the blindingly passionate pleasure that Kyle had given her.

She finished her shower and toweled off and knew that she had sated herself for the moment. Though if she was really honest with herself, and she was trying not to be for a variety of reasons at this point, there was still a hunger inside her.

A few hours later her husband finally woke up and after he'd showered they both got dressed and went to one of the resort's restaurants for breakfast. Her mind kept wandering through breakfast, not that her husband noticed since he was constantly checking his phone for emails from work. She didn't even bother to tell him to stop since it gave her the opportunity to try and deal with her own thoughts.

She knew she couldn't let what happened with Kyle happen again. She was married, even had kids that were around Kyle's age and if it went too far it would ruin her life. So she tried to put him out of her mind and later on went down to the beach with her husband.

It was busy and after setting up their chairs under a vacant tent she went to get a couple drinks from one of the bars. After she paid she turned around and there was Kyle, smiling as he looked at her and she felt another flood of emotions once again just from that smile.

"I was hoping that I'd run into you here," he said.

It took her a few seconds to say "hi..." and look away, trying to think of a way to get out of this.

"What's wrong?" he said.

Of course he'd notice right away, she thought. He'd been one of her smarter students and aside from being very good looking it was one of the things that had attracted her to him in the first place. In high school it had just been simple flirting, a little crush she knew all teachers got on their older students from time to time, but now it only served as one more reason why she had to get away as soon as possible.

"Oh, Kyle right?" she said. "You were in my English class a few years ago weren't you?"

"Uh...yeah...I was," he said, and his eyes grew a little colder after that and despite knowing she'd hurt him she continued on that path.

"Well it's great to see you, but I have to get back to my husband," she said.

He didn't say anything for a moment and finally he stepped a bit closer and whispered when he did. "Is something wrong?"

"This is wrong," she said sharply, "I can't see you again."

"But...yesterday you said-"

"Forget yesterday, or don't, let it live there if you want but I'm married and can't do something like that again," she said, cutting him off and with a biting tone.

His eyes were even colder after that but he stepped back and put on a fake smile. "Yeah, it was nice seeing you too, have a good time with your...husband."

Then he walked off and despite feeling terrible Samantha knew it was for the best. She would get over it and so would he. She hadn't expected the second part to happen so soon though and in retrospect figured it probably wouldn't have been a good idea to stay on the same beach.

She had walked back to her husband and sat down, after hearing a lame joke about how long she'd taken. She put on some lotion, the simple act of which brought back yesterday's events but she ignored them more forcefully this time and then grabbed the book she had brought and tried to read.

It was difficult though and despite being crowded Kyle and his friends, some of them very cute girls, weren't that far away and she could easily hear his laughter from time to time. She did her best to focus on the words, but found herself re-reading paragraphs several times over.

Finally she started looking over at him. The first few times they were quick peeks, but then she started watching more and more. She watched his strong and tanned body, his muscles flexing as he played a couple games of volleyball.

Again she tried to make excuses. What had happened had happened and watching him now would just give her more to think about the next time her husband was inside her. It might even be the best thing to happen to their relationship, she thought ruefully.

After the first hour passed things started to change. Kyle was still playing volleyball, but now his friends were playing with a new group who sounded like they were from Britain. There were four girls and two guys and once she heard Kyle starting to flirt with one of the girls, all thought of reading her book vanished.

The girl was cute, short, had bleached blonde hair, an acrobatic body and an ass even Samantha felt turned on by. She watched as Kyle and the girl flirted and laughed more and more and she felt jealousy rising inside like a wave. Not a small and cute one either, but a roaring, tsunami level, wipe out whole civilizations wave.

"Is everything alright," her husband asked finally and it was only at that point that realized how hard she was squeezing her book and that her face and eyes must have been blazing with anger as well. Her husband knew that look well and was tuned to watch out for it too, prompting the question.

"Yes," she said, forcing a smile, "I think it's just jet lag, I'm starting to feel a bit tired."

"Me too," he said, "let's go back for a nap alright?"

"That sounds good hunny," she said.

She gave one last glance towards Kyle, and was sure he had looked away just at that moment, but she also saw that blonde British girl standing next to him, in her small and black bikini, her breast pressing up against him as they talked.

That last moment lit a fire within her and she was determined to give her husband the fuck of his life later that night. She'd brought some sexy lingerie and a few skimpy dresses, initially intending to try and create a new spark in their relationship, and she decided that by the time her husband went to sleep she would have fucked him ragged.

He took a nap, and she tried to as well, but the thoughts of revenge and anger kept swirling around and continued that way all the way up to dinner. She wore a sexy red dress, made of thin material and she'd spent a few hours straitening her hair before as well.

They ate and talked and she had a fair amount of wine too. She even started to feel herself become attracted to her husband again. He was on his game that night and was surprisingly funny.

Finally they made their way back to their room and she slipped inside the washroom, having left her lingerie in there to surprise him, and she spent about ten minutes getting ready for him. When she finally opened the door she was wearing a sexy black, lace babydoll with a pair of small, black panties underneath.

She walked out to find that her husband was already in bed and snoring heavily. She just about exploded. It was all she could do jump on him and wake him up and scream at him for hours. She went back inside the bathroom and cried for a few minutes instead.

Once she was finished she looked at her mobile phone and saw that it was only 10 pm. Only 10 pm and her husband was already asleep. The clubs were just getting started and she knew Kyle would probably be awake and at one.

It was because of that thought that half an hour later she left her room wearing one of the other dresses she had brought for her husband. Her husband liked to see her in black clothing and so she'd bought a dress from Victoria Secret. It was a black and simple slip dress with panels of sheer mesh in the back and spaghetti straps as well.

She'd washed her face and reapplied her make up before going out. Why was she going out? She didn't have a clear reason for that, but she had to go out, had to get away from her husband. She was still angry at Kyle as well and she figured a night of dancing with some sexy younger guys would tire her enough to at least get to sleep.

The club was packed, of course, and Samantha got into the groove right away. After a few dances with some muscular guys she felt her anger moving away and was starting to enjoy herself when she spotted Kyle once again.

She almost swore, but instead moved closer to the man she was dancing with. He was around Kyle's height and had very short hair and also very muscular as well.

She turned around and grinded her ass against his crotch and could feel him harden. Kyle wasn't that far away now and she saw him looking at her. She smiled a bit, though it was slightly forced since Kyle was dancing with that young British girl, who was also in a black dress, and looked incredibly sexy too.

The night continued on like this for an hour and she kept dancing with guy after guy and Kyle was still dancing with the British girl. Finally Samantha saw him grab her hand and pull her away and at that point she was even closer to exploding in anger than she had been with her husband.

Feeling herself compelled by some unknown force, she followed them through the club. She found them in one of the darker corners of the club, with people dancing all around, and she could tell by the way their bodies moved together that he was fucking her. The club was so packed that it wasn't completely obvious, but Samantha was paying close attention.

She saw that the girl's dress had been pushed up just high enough, her back turned and her ass against Kyle's crotch, and she watched as he gave small and quick thrusts. She saw the look of ecstasy in both their faces and in a couple more minutes she watched as Kyle's eyes went far away as he came inside the girl.

Kyle had looked back at that point and at Samantha, and she wondered if he'd meant for her to see that. She didn't care though, she pissed off and she didn't feel like dancing anymore. Didn't feel like doing anything and couldn't keep her anger down or think straight so she left.

She walked down the beach slowly, a little drunk from a few drinks in the club and had to eventually take her heels off so that she could walk normally. She walked for a few minutes, and it was at this moment that her emotions were at their most wild and unpredictable and she didn't know if she could keep from exploding and screaming.

She would have too if Kyle hadn't caught up with her. She heard his footsteps first, and thought it was someone else, some other couple coming out to be alone, so she didn't look back.

Then she heard her name being called, in his voice, and still she continued on. She didn't want to look back, didn't want to see his stupid face because she didn't know what she would do at that point.

"Samantha! Samantha wait!" he called and finally ran to catch up with her and stand in front of her.

"What the fuck do you want," she said, and she was almost crying, her tone furious.

"I don't fucking know, I thought you were done with me but then I see you here tonight, watching me and dancing with every guy you can find," he said.

She laughed, laughed harshly, "but I didn't fuck any of them did I, not like you fucked that young slut."

"Her name's Sara and she isn't a slut, she just wanted to have fun, like I thought you did yesterday," he said.

She turned away and kept walking, "well you two can have all the fun you want I guess. Just leave me alone."

"I don't want to though," he said, moving to catch up yet again.

She turned around, intending this to be final thing that she said to him, the final time that she told him off. "I told you, I don't want to see you again, so go with that slut and have all the fun you wa-."

She didn't finish the word, didn't care at this point because Kyle had pulled her towards him and kissed her. He kissed her hard and deeply and at that point she really did explode, but with passion and not anger. It wasn't like the last time either. That had been different. She'd been pent up and he was a fun distraction that turned into something much more.

This time it was deeper and she was lost in his arms and in his kisses and now there was a ferocity to her own kisses and actions that hadn't been there before. If he could see the look in her eyes at this moment he might have came in his pants right away. Luckily it was dark.

She yanked his shirt open, hearing the buttons being torn, not caring and she felt herself pull her own dress up and off her head. She didn't care that they weren't that far away from the resort and especially not as she yanked his pants and boxers down, grabbed his ass and stuffed as much of his young cock into her mouth as she could.

She heard him moan and she felt his cock grow to its full length inside her. Somewhere in her mind the rational part was marveling at how quickly his erection had returned after fucking that British girl.

She could taste the girl's pussy on Kyle's cock too and that turned her on as well. The girl was pretty cute, she thought, and enjoyed the idea of sucking his cock so soon after he had been inside.

Kyle's hands were in her hair and then he had pulled her up and kissed her hard. He grabbed her ass and squeezed it, his lips moving down to her nipples, sucking on them, more fiercely than he had the day before, sucking on them and even biting them, she moaned loudly at that sensation. I guess he does like it rough, she thought lustfully. She intended to put that to the test tonight.

Those thoughts swirled around inside her as he picked her up and set her down onto the sand and pushed her legs up, high and wide, as his tongue delved inside her. She was surprised at the length of his tongue and felt it explore her. He pushed it in and out and twirled it around and continued to thrust it inside her.

"That's it," she said in a very husky voice, "fuck me with your tongue."

She grabbed his head and thrusted her hips towards his face, and kept tongue fucking her, more and more until finally he brought his tongue out and onto her clit, circling it, moving closer and closer, teasing her and driving her even more wild. Then he pushed one of his fingers inside her and the combination of that and his tongue on her clit gave her the first orgasm.

Her body spasmed as she was filled with pleasure and he continued to lick her and suck on her clit while fingering her harder and harder. "Of fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she managed to gasp out.

Finally the orgasm subsided, but after only about half a second his chest was above her, his lips were on her's again and his cock was deep inside her.

"Oh my god," she yelled and then kissed his neck, sucking on it hard, and then she was screaming and moaning but was also so far lost in that pleasure that it was hard to tell what was in her mind and what was actually happening.

He fucked her hard she felt herself cum again, this time though she brought him with her. She had sucked his cock in an incredibly voracious way, she half-mused, and was surprised that he hadn't came then.

He filled her with his seed and kissed her. Passionately, but she wasn't done yet. No not yet at all. She turned him around on the beach and mounted his face, thrusting her pussy down onto his lips as she took his cock into her mouth yet again.

Kyle grabbed her ass and even spanked it and spanked it hard at that as he tongue fucked her again, and again he was hard within moments, inside her mouth. How can I not keep this man, she thought as she took his cock as far inside her mouth as she could.

She heard him moan again and spank her again too. This time she felt a finger move over her asshole and she shivered, hoping he would do it, and he did. She felt his finger probe along the rim of her ass and slide inside. It was very tight, so it took him some time to work it in but he did, and continued to tongue fuck her and lick her clit and suck on it.

Before getting married she had loved getting her ass fucked. Some of her girlfriends hadn't liked it, and some of her boyfriends hadn't either, but she had fond memories of the ones that had. Unfortunately her husband hadn't been into it. He'd indulged her a few times, but it had been years since anything but her own finger had been inside her ass.

She wondered if he'd do more. He was rock hard and she knew she had to try. She looked back at him and slowly moved forward over the sand, on both her hands and knees. She looked back and in an even huskier voice said, "you're going to fuck me in the ass."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Teacher and The Beach Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds