• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In Debt

In Debt

Maria came bouncing into the house. She'd seen Mrs Enson pulling into the drive even while she, Maria was entering the house. This meant she'd be able to grab her equipment and start work on the things she was supposed to do before Mrs Enson could assign different tasks to her. Mrs Enson was tiresome that way, always expecting the maid service to provide unpaid extras.

To Maria's surprise Mr Enson was there, together with a large hard faced man. If Maria hadn't known that Mr Enson was a respected businessman she'd have thought his associate was a thug. He looked like the sort of enforcer some of the gangs had.

"This is Marie?" asked the hard looking man and Mr Enson nodded.

"Well, Marie, I have a little bad news for you. Geoffrey here has been a bad boy. He's been gambling you know and is a bit behind on his payments. I've been sent around to deliver a stern message. I've chatted it over with him and, instead of breaking a few things like arms and legs, we agreed that I should play with you. Just a little bit of rape to show him we're serious."

"Rape me? Why me? I haven't done anything wrong. I don't owe you money. Haven't you any gay enforcers? They could rape him. He owes you the money."

The enforcer laughed.

"You know, that's not a bad idea. I'll speak to the boss about it. But I'm very much afraid that that will have to wait until the second warning. Just the threat of that might keep Geoffrey on the straight and narrow. Unfortunately, this is right now, and you're up."

"But why me? I'm just the maid. I only come in once a week. What would you have done if I hadn't been here?"

"You're not Marie, his wife?"

"No. I'm Maria. Mrs Enson is outside and will be here shortly. She was driving up as I arrived."

The enforcer gave Mr Enson a hard look.

"Not nice, Geoffrey. Not nice at all. Let's wait a little, shall we?"

The three of them waited in silence. Mr Enson and Maria nervous, the enforcer casual. They heard footsteps and then Mrs Enson was entering the kitchen.

"Ah, there you are Maria," she said as soon as she spotted her. "I have a few extra things I'd like you to do before you start on your main chores. Hullo, dear. Who's your friend?"

"They call me Snapper, Snap for short. It's because I tend to snap the arms of people who annoy me. You're Marie, Geoffrey's wife, as opposed to this young woman who is Maria, Geoffrey's maid?"

"Ah, yes,"

"Well, I'm glad we've got that sorted out. Now, Geoffrey here has been a bad boy."

Snap went into his threatening spiel again culminating in the statement that he would now proceed to rape Mrs Enson as a warning to Geoffrey. Mrs Enson would have none of it.

"Don't be a fool, man," she snorted. "I don't do that sort of thing anymore. I hire a maid to take care of any extra chores that pop up and this seems ideal. I suggest you get on with it and rape her. I really can't be bothered."

Snap blinked. "Listen lady, it doesn't quite work that way. The idea is to cause trouble for your husband, not your maid."

"And you don't think raping the maid won't cause trouble. She'll probably quit after this and Geoffrey is going to have to be the one to find a new maid service, because I'm not going to. Besides, you fool, look at me and then look at the maid."

Snap looked hard at Mrs Enson. Stout, forty or thereabouts, hard as nails. He looked over at Maria. Twenty at most, slender young body, nice breasts. A nubile young miss, just designed to take a man's cock.

He nodded his head. "You have a point. As long as the message is delivered, that's all that counts. And Geoffrey knows what's in store if he's late again, don't you, Geoffrey?"

He turned and smiled at Maria, who was now feeling a lot more nervous.

"Sorry girl, it appears that you're up after all."

"Hey, wait a minute. This isn't fair. None of this is my business."

"Oh, stop whining, woman," said Mrs Enson. "I'll let you off the extra chores as you probably won't have time for them as well as assisting Mr Snapper with his warning.

Do I and Geoffrey have to stay and watch? I find this sort of thing a trifle in poor taste."

"I'm afraid so," said Snap. "How could I be sure that you've actually got the message if you don't see it being delivered?"

"Well, Geoffrey is the only one who has to get the message, so I'll leave him to enjoy it. I'll be in my room if required."

With that, Mrs Enson turned and stalked out of the room, leaving the occupants staring after her in astonishment.

"Bloody hell, man," growled Snap. "I think she's your punishment for a sinful life."

"Tell me about it," snarled Geoffrey. "I believe you're supposed to be raping Maria now?"

The time had come, Maria decided, for a hasty departure. Snap, she found, could move fast. He had a hand on her arm before she'd done more than turn towards the door. Trying to pull away, she found his grip gentle but firm. She wasn't going anywhere.

"How much will it cost you to replace the outfit you're wearing," Snap asked.

Puzzled, Maria made an estimate and told him.

"Why do you want to know," she asked.

"Because Geoffrey wants to buy it," said Snap.

He gave Geoffrey a hard look, snapping his fingers. Sullenly, Geoffrey opened his wallet and counted out the money. Snap reached over and stuffed it in Maria's purse.

"You know I will be most displeased if you try to recover that money," he said to Geoffrey, speaking quite softly.

Geoffrey paled a little and nodded.

Maria was confused. Why was Mr Enson having to pay for her clothes? The answer became clear when Snap took hold of her blouse at the neck and ripped it in two. Her skirt went the same way. Snap had cheated with the skirt, Maria decided. He'd unzipped it and used the split to give him the leverage to rip it. It still looked impressive though.

If she hadn't been wearing the things at the time Maria probably would have felt more impressed. As it was, clad only in bra and panties, Maria found it difficult to appreciate Snap's abilities.

"Oh, come on," she pleaded. "You're not really going to rape me to teach this little weasel a lesson, surely?"

"Nah," said Snap, shaking his head. "I'm also doing it because I really think I'll enjoy raping you. However, I'll be nice. You can take off your bra and panties without me ripping them off if you like."

Maria fumed. She didn't like, but at least that way they wouldn't be ruined. Glumly she unhooked her bra and let her panties drop. She was further incensed to hear Geoffrey snigger. He was going to enjoy watching her get raped.

It turned out that she wasn't the only one to resent that fact. Snap produced a wicked little cosh, seemingly out of nowhere. The first that Maria or Geoffrey knew he had it was when it landed squarely between Geoffrey's eyes.

"You'll have to make do with listening instead of watching, pal," said Snap calmly, the cosh vanishing.

Geoffrey just made a groaning sound and sank into a chair, holding his face.

"Don't worry. He'll be fine," he assured a shocked Maria. "He'll just have a couple of black eyes for a while. It'll stop him ogling you."

"You're a true gentleman," observed Maria. Now if we could only do something about this tendency of yours towards rape. . ."

"Well, you could always yield gracefully, but that would sort of defeat the purpose. And I like to rape. It's fun."

"Fun for one, maybe," muttered Maria.

Laughing, Snap pushed her over to the kitchen table, turning her around and leaning her over it. His hand moved between her legs, rubbing briskly.

"Damn it," wailed Maria. "How do you know I'm not a virgin?"

Snap blinked.

"Ah, and this would matter to me because. . .?"

Maria sighed. Obviously it wouldn't. He was just here to rape her. Anything else was irrelevant.

She squealed when she felt him start to push his way into, then wriggled and squealed in earnest as he settled down to driving fully home. She wasn't ready and it was painful, even though she could feel her body responding, liquid starting to flow internally to facilitate the entry.

"That's the girl," she heard Snap murmur. "Lots of squeals and shrieks so the little weasel knows you're being brutally ravished. And you can always hope he defaults again and a gay enforcer visits him. The boss is going to love that idea."

What, she was supposed to squeal and scream just because he wanted her to? Fuck that for a joke, fumed Maria. Not another sound would she utter.

Her determination, Maria found, was lagging way behind Snap's experience. He started working on her, bring pleasure to her reluctant body. Moving smoothly, he encouraged her to respond, and she found herself pushing back against him as he slid smoothly into her. A change of pace brought a startled squeal from her, and then another as he slammed in hard.

Cursing Snap under her breath, Maria still found herself vocalising her pleasure. She shrieked when he pinched her nipples, squealed when he suddenly drove in extra hard, moaned when he slowed down, his cock just slowly dragging itself across her body.

He didn't really care, Maria guessed, if her noises were from pleasure or pain. He could claim they were from pain when laying out his threats of future repercussions. Meanwhile he could enjoy himself. Apparently the sadism that had him enjoying rape also let him enjoy the fact that he was pleasuring her against her wishes.

It was humiliating, Maria thought, that he could force her to squeal with pleasure when all she wanted was for the charade to be over. She bit her tongue fiercely. She would not, absolutely not, beg him to go in harder.

The ravishment continued, seeming to go on and on. Maria squirmed under the highly charged erotic assault, shrieking when he drove her towards a climax, only to slow down at the last moment.

She was almost sobbing with need as things started to wind up. She could feel Snap moving faster, driving her higher again. If he pulled back at the last second this time she would kill him, really she would.

Maria screamed her relief when Snap let go, crashing hard into her, coming deep within her. She shuddered and groaned as her orgasm lashed her with whips of pleasure, before sagging bonelessly forward against the table.

When Maria gathered her wits about her she saw that Snap was talking very seriously to Geoffrey. Geoffrey's eyes were swollen shut and he was looking terrified, desperately agreeing to everything that Snap said.

Then Mrs Enson came waltzing into the room.

"Have you finished with the maid?" she demanded. "You have? Then please get some clothes on, Maria. There's still all the regular chores to be done. You can't spend all your time just playing around."

Maria reached for her bra and panties. At least they were wearable. She'd go and filch something else from Mrs Enson's cupboard. As for chores, Mrs Enson could stuff them where the sun doesn't shine. She was out of here.

As she left the kitchen she overheard what Snap was saying to Geoffrey.

"I can get you a special deal, honest. We'd make sure you have an iron clad alibi. It's just that for some people our solution is the best solution, and I'm sure you agree that your wife qualifies."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In Debt

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds