• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sara's Story

Sara's Story

12

Authors note: This story is in two parts. Part one is told from the perspective of Susan, Sara's mother. In part two the perspective changes to Sara and will be told from her point of view from there onward. After all it is her story. Hopefully this helps eliminate any confusion.

Warning: This story combines BDSM with incest. If you find either of these subjects offensive please read no further. Otherwise I hope you enjoy this story and as always comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Part I

It's Friday evening and I am patiently kneeling on the living room floor. Something I have done many times before. The text that I been expecting had come earlier that day while I was still at work.

"I will be home at 6 pm. Have dinner ready. Be wearing your usual outfit."

My usual outfit is quite simple. It consists of a black leather collar around my neck. Matching cuffs on my wrist and ankles complete the outfit.

Tomorrow my daughter arrives home for the summer after attending her first year away at college out west. Or I should say Susan's daughter is coming home. Susan has a beautiful daughter and a wonderful and loving husband, but when I am wearing my collar, my name is Slut and she has neither. She only has a Master. And tonight would be his last chance to use and do with her as he chooses for some time.

Master arrives home to find me as ordered. "Stand for inspection," he commands. With those words I quickly stand, spread my legs apart, place my hands behind my head inter locking my fingers, and look straight ahead, but with my eyes remain looking down at the floor.

Looking up and down my nude body Master closely examining what he has seen many times before. He gently caresses my right tit then pinches and pulls on the nipple. Next he moves his hand down my body cupping my cunt before slowly inserting a finger to test my wetness. Then he asks, "Is my dinner ready?"

"Yes Master."

"Have it on the table in five minutes. I will be back down then."

Exactly five minutes later I am kneeling in the dining room next to the table as Master returns. I have made one of his favorite meals, beef pot roast for dinner. Not until after he sits, do I stand and begin serving him his meal. As he eats I kneel at his side waiting for him to finish. I stand only when needed to replenish his plate if he should ask for more or to refill his glass. It is very seldom that I am allowed the privilege to eat at the table with him. When he has finished with his meal he takes his plate into the kitchen as I follow. He scrapes his plate into a stainless steel bowl on the counter then he adds a little more from the pot still warming on the stove.

Setting the bowl down on the kitchen floor he commands, "Eat. Then clean the kitchen and wait for me. I will be back down in thirty minutes."

Master walks from the kitchen as I kneel down at my bowl and begin eating my meal.

Once I have finished in the kitchen I am again to be found kneeling in the living room awaiting my Master's return.

"Did you have a good day my Slut?" Master asks upon his return.

"Yes Master, today was very good," I replied, "It became even that much better after I received your message. I was every much hoping you would want to use me tonight."

"What would you like to do first?" he asks.

"Master, as always I am yours to do use and do with as you please."

"Get down on your elbows and present your ass for me," he orders. As I move into position Master comes around behind me. Soon I can feel his cock pressing at my entrance. First he only pushes in a little ways, teasing me with only the tip. Slowly he increases the depth and the speed of his strokes. Soon I feel his hips, as his entire shaft is now inside of me, start hitting my ass cheeks as his entire cock moves in and out of my cunt with full long thrusts.

Quickly I start to feel my orgasm approaching. "Master, please, your slave Slut requests permission to cum," I must always ask permission to cum.

"Not yet Slut, I am going to shoot my cum inside of you first." After several more very powerful hard thrusts I feel Master unleash his seed inside of me.

"I'm coming; Slut cum now." Upon hearing those words my orgasm is released and my cunt muscles begin to spasm around my Masters shaft as he remains still hard within me and then he slowly begins to withdraw from me.

With his shaft withdrawn from my cunt my Master commands, "Now go to your room and wait. I will join you there very shortly."

Upon hearing these orders I rise and head down stairs to the basement a part of which has been finished and converted into a Home Theater. At the bottom of the basement stairs there is well equipped large room with a very comfortable sectional sofa, a pair of equally comfortable recliners, several small tables and a well-stocked wet bar complete with a mini frig. Hanging on the wall in front of the sofa and recliners is a large 60 inch flat screen TV. Along the other walls hang several family photographs. Approaching one photograph in particular of my Master standing next to famous professional golfer that has also been personally signed by him, I run my hand along the right edge of the frame and lift the photo away from the wall so that it swings out away from the wall on hidden hinges. This reveals a secret touch key pad set into the wall behind it.

Entering a secret code known only to my Master and me into the key pad the clicking of latch can be heard releasing a lock, and then I push on one of the wood paneled walls and a hidden door opens. As the door opens lights automatically turn on revealing a secret room hidden in the basement. This is my room. I walk to the center, kneel, and await my Master.

My Master built this secret room for me over ten years ago when we converted the other portion of the basement into the Home Theater through which I entered. The room is about twenty-five ft. by twenty ft. The four walls are painted bright white. The floor is covered in very thick padded black vinyl. The ceiling above is open exposing the joists that support the floor above. Several of the joists have large eye bolts screwed into them with pulleys attached. Several pieces of ominous furniture surround me. All of which are designed to secure an individual in the most vulnerable of positions.

After waiting patiently Master arrives dressed in black coveralls and heavy boots. Very soon after I am suspended by my wrist cuffs just barely able to stand on my tip toes. Then over the next half hour or so every part of my body from my knees to my neck is whipped and flogged. Red marks begin to cover my back from the top of my ass to base my neck. My tits, chest, and stomach also carry marks inflicted by varies crops and floggers. The pain from these marks giving the ultimate proof of my submission.

Soon Master lets me down for a brief rest before leading me over to the whipping bench and securing me in place. Once my limbs have been immobilized my ass begins to feel the sting of the cane. "Start counting Slut," Master orders.

I answer, "One, thank you Master." Quickly another strike hits my ass followed by another as I count each one. Soon my ass burns as if on fire when he finally stops after twenty hard strikes of the cane.

Master now moves around in front of me. The coveralls are now down around his waist exposing his beautiful hard cock. "Open Slut," he orders then plunges his powerful cock into my mouth between my lips grabbing my head he begins fucking my mouth. He had been thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth for several minutes when a very shocked voice could be heard.

"Mom, Dad, What are you two doing?" came a surprised voice from the door.

"How did you get here?" I heard Master say, but he still held my head tight with his cock deep in my throat so I could not speak or turn my head, but I recognized the voice.

"I wanted to surprise the two of you so I took an earlier flight then took a cab from the airport. I just let myself in and heard noises down here. I thought the two of you were watching a movie. I never could have imagined finding anything like this." I heard Sara say.

Master removed his cock from my mouth so that I could speak. "Master, please stop, please stop, not in front of Sara, please, please let me loose," I begged and struggled against my restraints.

"No, I don't think so. I think it is about time that Sara learned about Slut." Master then move around behind me and placed his cock at the opening of my cunt and forced it all the way inside of me with one very hard thrust. He kept shoving in and out of me with harder and harder thrusts. Despite the feelings of embarrassment of being watched by Sara I could feel my orgasm approaching. I didn't want to ask but I knew that I must.

"Master, please, I need to come." But Master just kept on thrusting his cock inside of me.

For several more minutes he kept thrusting inside of me. I strained to keep myself from cumming. When I felt his cock erupt within me he said, "Slut, come now." With that my orgasm released as my whole body shook. Before I even had a chance to recover Master attached a leash to my collar, un-did the restrains and was dragging me toward the stairs past Sara who still had a very dazed and confused look on her face standing just outside of the door way.

The next morning found me sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and waiting for Sara to come down for breakfast still wondering what I was going to say to her. I had checked in on her when I got up and found she was still sleeping soundly. Most likely from the jet lag. I was trying very hard to think about what to say to her about discovering my secret by arriving home early to surprise us. I guess she was the one that ended up really getting the surprise. I had just poured myself another cup of coffee when Sara entered into the kitchen.

Looking at me with an awkward glance, "Where is Dad this morning?' she asked.

"Since we didn't have to pick you up at the airport this morning he decided to make his usual Saturday morning golf game."

"Dad sure does love his golf," the awkwardness still very present in her voice.

"That he does, but I think he mostly went so that the two of us could have chance to talk," I said.

"That sure was some really kinky weird stuff I caught the two of you doing last night. And then when he didn't stop after you begged him to stop. It was like he was some other different person almost. And all the years that I have lived in this house I never even knew that secret room even existed," Sara said.

"He didn't stop because I didn't want him to stop," I said.

"What do you mean? I heard you telling him to stop. You were practically begging him too."

"Slut was telling him to stop. If I really wanted him to stop Slut would have taken of her collar."

"How could you have taken off the collar? Your arms were strapped down," Sara asked.

"Your father and I have a very special type of relationship. I am his submissive and he is my Master. If I really wanted him to stop I would have told your father to take the collar off. And he would have immediately stopped and removed the collar," I answered. "Take off my collar is my safe phrase. A safe word or phrase is something a submissive uses whenever they want whatever is happening to them to stop immediately. Most submissives choose to use only a single word. Instead I have chosen a phrase, 'Take off my collar'. To be honest last night was one of the closest times I have ever come to actually saying it during play."

"You said Slut was telling Dad to stop?" Sara asked.

"Slut is my submissive name. When I am wearing my collar I become her," I said. "She is a part of me. And I am a part of her. We are like two people who share the same body. Honestly I have very much wanted to tell you about her for quite a while now. Mothers and daughters shouldn't be keeping secrets from each other. And she has been my biggest secret for a very long time. Actually now that you are old enough I was planning on telling you about her this summer. Just didn't know how I was going to bring it up. Guess that does not really matter much now. I know you probably have a lot of questions about what you saw last night and I want to try and answer them."

"First after the two of you left I looked around in that room downstairs for a while. What I found was all very shocking to me. I saw all the restraining devices and then the many different whips and things in the cabinets. Then there were all those red marks on your body. I don't understand how you could willingly let someone especially someone that you love and loves you do something like that to you?"

"That is very difficult to explain until you have truly experienced it for yourself. But willingly submitting to pain is the ultimate form of submission. The enduring of pain is the only true test for a submissive. Eventually you become addicted to the pain and needed it to prove your submission."

"How did you and Dad get involved in all of this in the first place?"

"That is a very long story. One I could spend the rest of the summer telling you. But to make it simple I can just say that over time I discovered this need to submit within me and with your Father's help he has allowed me to develop a whole different other person whose only purpose is to serve, please, and be used by her Master in any way that he chooses."

"So you are saying this whole submission thing was your idea?"

"Yes and no, but mostly my idea," I replied.

"What do you mean by that?" Sara asked.

"Before you were born I was kind of wild when it came to sex. Before your father and I got married I enjoyed being watched by your father and he enjoyed watching me while having sex with other men. After we got married I did not think it was proper for me to be having sex outside of our marriage so I stopped doing it. Then after one very wild night having sex with two complete strangers while your father watched and also participate he admitted that he missed watching me having sex with other men and wanted me to start doing it again." I answered. "And more to the point he told me that he wanted the power over me to control who, when and where it happened."

"So this thing is not just between the two of you?"

"Oh no, your Father frequently shares Slut with other men and occasionally other women as well." I answered, "Sometimes he also loans her out, meaning that he does not stay and participate himself."

"Just curious what is the most number of other people you have been with at one time?"

"That would be about twelve including your father, all men, they took turns using my entire body while I was tied down in various positions," I replied. "I was sore for almost week afterward, but it is a very good kind of sore."

"You said that Dad has shared you with other women as well?" Sara asked. "So are you bisexual?"

"I guess that I am now, but not at first. The first time your Father ordered me to have oral sex with another woman I was very nervous having never done anything like that before. But this other woman had just used her mouth and tongue on me. That was the first time I had ever felt a woman's touch down there and I felt that I should at least try and return the favor. Then after doing it several more times I became very good at it and really started to enjoy it."

"How did you learn about all of this stuff?"

"When your Father revealed to me that he wanted me to submit to having other men use me for sex I started doing research on wife sharing and soon discovered the topics of submission and sexual slavery as well."

"So you are a slave? I thought slavery was illegal," Sara asked.

"Slavery is only used as metaphor in this case, I prefer the term submissive, but in this context they essentially mean the same. Remember this is all voluntary. Nobody is being force to do anything against their will," I clearly stated.

Sara and I spent the better part of the rest of the morning sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast and drinking coffee. I did my best to honestly answer every question that Sara came up with. When Sara had no more questions I asked, "So what are your plans for the rest of the day?"

"I am going to go over to Beth's house. It seems like forever since we last saw each other during winter break since our spring breaks didn't coincide this year."

"That sounds really great. Be sure to say 'Hi' to Mary for me. I have not talked to her in a while."

Part II

About an hour after my mother and I finished talking about my discovery last night I started the walk over to Beth's house. I had to walk since I had flown home that meant leaving my car in California for the summer. It wasn't really that far and I had done it many times in the past while growing up. Beth and I have been BFF's since the first day of the first grade. This last year had been really hard. It was the first time in our lives that we had not seen each other almost every day. I really wanted to talk with someone about what my mother had told me and I felt she was the only person I could trust.

Walking up to the familiar door I knocked and Beth answered it almost right away.

"Sara so great to see you it seems like forever. When did you get home?" Beth said as she opened the door for me and stepped out to give me a great big hug.

"I got in last night that is kind of why I wanted to come over. There is something I really need to talk to you about."

"Well come on in then. We have all summer to get caught up with each other. Can I get you a soda or anything else to drink?"

"A coke would be fine, thanks."

"Ok, follow me into the kitchen than."

Beth opened the refrigerator and took out two cans of coke and passed me one.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?" Beth asked.

"Do you know what a submissive is?"

"Yes, a submissive is a person that allows or permits another person to have control over them. They surrender their will or yield authority to this other person usually referred to as their dominant or Master/Mistress depending on the situation. Why do you ask?"

"Well I don't know how to say this but last night I discovered that my mom is a submissive and my dad is her Master. I came home early to surprise them and caught them playing as they called it in a secret room in our basement."

"Sara there is something I need to tell you. I know all about your mom and dad. I have known for quite a while now, but I promised your mom never to tell you about it."

"How, How do you know?" I stammered in disbelief.

"My submissive told me about them," Beth answered very nonchalantly as if it was no big deal.

"You have submissive?" I questioned.

"Yes, follow me upstairs and I will introduce you to her."

I followed Beth out of the kitchen and upstairs past her room at the top of the stairs. She led me down the hall towards her mother's bedroom. About half way through our senior year of high school Beth and her mother switched rooms. When I asked why they had switched rooms Beth told me, "My mom is dating this new guy named David and now spends most nights at his house. So it just made better sense for me to have the master bedroom."

When we entered the room Beth's mother was sitting at a desk doing some work on a laptop.

"Hi Ms. Sullivan, my mom says hi," I said as Mary looked up at the two of us entering her room.

Before I could say another word Beth spoke in a harsh tone of voice I had never heard from her before.

"Pet, Sara here just discovered that her mother is a submissive. Now you have two minutes to get your collar on and be in my room."

Then Beth turned and went back down the hall to her own room.

Catching up to her I asked, "What was that all about? Why did you talk to your mother that way?"

"You will see in about a minute," Beth said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sara's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds