• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Terribly Silly Incest Ch. 06

Terribly Silly Incest Ch. 06

12

I was sitting on the couch with my eighteen year old twin sister, Julie. We were cuddling naked together and freely playing with each other's bodies. I ran my hands over her perfect little breasts and pussy, while she mostly toyed with my seventeen-inch cock.

Suddenly the front door of the house opened and someone came in. Julie and I scrambled to put our clothes back on in case it was someone who shouldn't see us naked together. It turned out to be our twenty year old big sister, Angie.

"Angie!" Julie exclaimed excitedly.

She ran to her big sister and jumped in her arms, hugging her tightly. It had been a while since they'd seen each other. I'd seen Angie more recently when she came to help me when I wasn't feeling well. She was a registered nurse, doctor, and surgeon, so it had been easy for her to figure out what was wrong with me. We'd ending up having sex too. Julie didn't know about that yet. It was hard to know what the best way was to tell my sisters that I was having sex with both of them.

"Hey, Julie," Angie said. "Hey, Jason."

"Hey," I said back.

"Are you staying with us?" Julie asked her sister. "How long? Are you moving back in? I miss you so much I wish you'd come back. I--"

"Whoa, little sis," Angie said. "You know I'd love to see you guys more, but I'm so busy with running my hospital and all. I just came over to check up on your brother."

"Oh," Julie said, her voice full of disappointment.

"Don't be sad," Angie said. "My afternoon's free, so I can stay for a while. Is that better?"

Julie nodded, but obviously wasn't completely convinced. Angie gave her a chaste, sisterly kiss on the lips as an apology. They stuck their tongues in each other's mouths and made out fiercely in an innocent and loving way while I watched. My fully erect cock twitched in my pants at the sight of my two sexy sisters showing such pure and unsexual love for each other.

"I guess it's not so bad if you're staying for a little while," Julie conceded. "I just wish I got to see you more."

"Me too, Julie," Angie said before turning to me. "So, Jason. It's about time for your treatment. Shall we go to your room?"

I glanced back and forth between my two sisters. I decided there was no reason to hide my 'treatment' from Julie. It might make things easier for me if I let her watch.

"No, that's okay," I said. "I'm fine with doing it here."

"Are you sure?" Angie asked. "I mean, it is medical and all, but I also thought it might be kind of embarrassing for you."

"Julie will understand," I said. "Plus, she'll get to spend more time with you and I'm sure she'll like that."

Angie shrugged and nodded while Julie just looked slightly puzzled. She'd figure out what Angie and I were talking about soon enough.

"Okay, Julie," Angie said. "The first thing to establish is that what your brother and I are about to do might look sexual and incestuous, but I can assure you it isn't. It's something we have to do to make sure he stays healthy."

I saw Julie perk up at the words 'sexual' and 'incestuous.' She might not have even heard the rest of the sentence.

"I'll just watch," Julie assured her sister. "I won't interfere."

Angie sat down on the couch and pulled her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her lovely 36DDE breasts sat naked and perky on her chest. I lay on my back with my head on her lap, waiting until she was ready. She cradled my head and guided me to suck on one of her nipples. I happily nursed on my big sister's tit, swallowing all the delicious milk I could get from it.

"That's it, little bro," Angie cooed. "Big sis has lots of healthy milk for you. Drink it all up."

Julie stared wide-eyed at the sight before her. I knew she couldn't have been expecting anything like what she was seeing.

"Oh, wow," Julie said. "So this is what he needs to stay healthy?"

"That's right," Angie said. "Your brother's been cumming so much that his body got depleted of nutrients. My milk helps keep him topped up."

"That makes sense," Julie said. "But don't you have to be pregnant to produce milk?"

Angie blushed. "I am," she said quietly. "I had to get Jason to get me pregnant so the treatment could work. I know you probably think we must have had sex with each other and what we did was wrong because it was incest. All I can say is that it doesn't count as incest because it was medically necessary."

Again, I saw Julie twitch with excitement each time Angie said 'sex' or 'incest.' She was doing a good job hiding her interest, all things considered. She had to watch her brother suck on her sister's naked breasts, and I knew she could see the massive tent in my pants. I was a little surprised she hadn't stripped me and jumped on my cock yet.

"Is that why your tummy is a little bit round?" Julie asked. "I didn't even notice that until just now."

"Yes," Angie said. "Jason filled me with so much cum that I got about two months pregnant from it."

"I think I'm kind of jealous," Julie said.

I wondered if she meant jealous because Angie was pregnant, or because she'd gotten filled up with my cum. Either way, Julie wasn't the sort too get too jealous over other girls since she knew she'd always be my favourite.

"Well I'm glad you're not disgusted by it," Angie said. "Some people have that reaction to anything they think is even slightly incestuous. Are you really jealous of me for having my brother's baby inside me though?"

Julie suddenly realized that if she said anything else, she'd give away what kind of relationship her and I had. She decided to change the subject.

"Can I try your breast milk?" she asked Angie.

"Julie, you know that would mean you'd have to suck on your sister's boobies," Angie said. "That would be incest."

"I just wanna try a little," Julie whined. "It looks so good."

"It is," I said, pausing briefly from sucking my sister's nipple. "I think it'd be okay if she tried some, wouldn't it?" I asked Angie. "What if she takes her shirt off too so you won't be the only one?"

Angie thought about it. Julie was squirming and trying not to say anything while she waited impatiently.

"Okay," Angie finally said. "But just remember, you can't tell anyone about this."

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou," Julie said, instantly pulling off her shirt to reveal her perfect little titties.

Julie knelt down and started sucking on Angie's other breast while I kept happily working on the one in my mouth. Pretty soon the only sounds in the room were those of Angie's nipples being sucked by her two younger siblings. She couldn't help moaning softly at the sensation of her boobs getting such eager attention from her brother and sister.

"Mmm, my brother's and sister's lips and tongues feel so good on my nipples," Angie said.

"Your milk tastes really good," Julie said. "I wish I could drink it every day."

"Well, it would be healthy for you," Angie admitted. "Especially since you're my sister. A sibling's breast milk or cum are about the healthiest things anyone can eat or drink."

Soon Julie and I drained the last of Angie's milk, and her breasts shrank down to a size 35CDE. We'd taken so much milk out I was surprised they didn't get even smaller than that. I still had a fully hard erection as I sat up since both of my sisters had their perfect, naked breasts on display.

"That was good," Julie said, patting her tummy the same way she often did when I'd just filled it up with cum. "So what are we gonna do now?"

"I don't know," Angie said.

Both of the girls were blatantly sneaking peeks at the bulge in my pants. I could tell they both wanted to get at what was inside, but they weren't sure how to do that with the other present.

"We should all get naked," Julie announced.

"All three of us?" Angie asked. "Why would we do that?"

"Because it would help us bond as siblings," Julie explained. "The three of us don't all get to be together very much anymore. If we all take our clothes off it will help make up for that."

"I don't know," Angie said, biting her lips sexily. "It seems like that might be kind of awkward. After all, we're siblings and we're not supposed to be naked around each other."

My cock was straining in my pants at the chance to see both of my sisters naked at the same time. I knew I had to help Julie's argument.

"I don't think it would be awkward," I said. "And I know I'd love to see my two beautiful, sexy sisters naked. I'm so lucky to have such amazing, perfect girls as my siblings."

Angie and Julie both blushed at the compliment.

"Okay," Angie said. "Let's do it then."

The three of us stripped off within seconds, then we all stood there for a moment checking each other out. I couldn't take my eyes off of my sisters' magnificent bare breasts, or their perfect, smooth little pussies. They were both focused exclusively on my twenty-five-inch cock that was pointed straight at them. I felt the time was right to reveal their mutual secrets.

"Angie, Julie," I said. "I need to tell you both something. I've actually had sex with both of you, and I don't think there's any point in trying to hide it any longer."

The girls were stunned by the news. They looked back and forth between each other and me.

"You had sex with Jason and didn't tell me?" Angie asked Julie.

"Well you did too," Julie said defensively.

I was worried they might start fighting, but instead they both broke into laughter.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised," Angie said. "His cock is pretty irresistible."

"Yeah, and it makes it so much hotter that he's my brother," Julie added.

My sisters squealed and hugged each other. Their sexy, naked bodies pressed together, Angie's larger breasts squishing against Julie's smaller ones. I wanted to fuck both of them so badly.

Suddenly the two girls dropped to their knees in front of me and each started stroking and licking my cock. They took turns taking it into their mouths and bobbing their heads on it for a few seconds. Since they were my sisters, each of them was able to take my entire shaft down their throat. They were tag-teaming my cock like pros.

"This is so amazing," I said. "My sisters are naked and sucking on my cock. I'm so turned on right now."

Julie and Angie grinned up at me. They were so adorable together, and so eager to please me. Of course, they were also interested in their own needs. They were both rubbing their pussies while they licked and sucked my massive penis.

"I'm getting so turned on from sharing my brother's cock with my little sister," Angie moaned.

"I feel the same way," Julie said. "Giving Jason a blowjob always gets me so horny, but it's even better with my sister here too."

The girls started rubbing each other's pussy instead of their own. I couldn't take it.

"My naked sisters are masturbating each other while they suck me off," I said. "I'm getting so turned on by all of it that it's going to make me cum!"

Julie currently had me in her throat, and she began bobbing her head back forth with increased vigour when she heard how close I was to cumming. Seconds later my orgasm erupted from deep within me, and my cock began violently spewing semen from it's tip. Julie eagerly took the first few shots directly into her stomach, but then let Angie have a turn. My sisters shared equally, taking turns to clamp their mouths over my spasming shaft. They both ended up with tummies full of their brother's cum.

"Mmm, now I'm full from my sister's breast milk and my brother' cum," Julie said, patting her tummy again. "But I'm still so horny that I think I need Jason's cock in my pussy right away."

"Me too," Angie said. "Let's get him to fuck us together."

"How do we do that?" Julie asked.

Angie smiled and guided her little sister onto her back on the floor. Angie lay on top of Julie, their naked bodies pressed together once again.

"Now our pussies are right next to each other," Angie explained. "So it will be easy for Jason to switch back and forth between us."

"This such a good idea," Julie said. "It will be so amazing to have him fuck both of his sisters at the same time."

I agreed with Julie's assessment. I knelt down behind them and aimed my cock at her slit. Both girls were squirming with excitement, and their pussies were flowing like rivers with their juices. I shoved my full two-foot erection into Julie's cunt as hard as I could. She screamed in pleasure, nearly deafening Angie and me in the process. I quickly pulled all the way out, then thrust into Angie's pussy. My sisters moaned in ecstasy as I alternated filling both of their little cunts.

I found that by rapidly pulling out of one girl and slamming my cock into the other, I was able to keep both of them happy. All I had to do was fuck them twice as fast I normally would so they would both feel like they were having sex with me at the same time. It was pretty much an ideal arrangement. Angie was so smart to come up with it; she'd always been the brains of the family.

Angie and Julie started making out while I fucked them. They stuck their tongues down each other's throat and groped one another freely. Julie spent a lot of time fondling her sister's bigger tits, while Angie seemed to prefer Julie's toned ass.

"Oh god, Jason is fucking both of us while we make out with each other," Angie moaned to Julie. "Since we're all siblings, we shouldn't be doing any of this, but it's so hot!"

"I'm so turned on from having my pussy stuffed by my brother while I play with my sister's tits," Julie moaned in response.

I fucked my sisters for the better part of an hour until we all came at the same time. I kept alternating between them as I came, filling up both of their pussies with my semen. They hugged each other tightly and purred happily as their brother's cum was unloaded inside them.

Finally we all finished orgasming and stood up. A trickle of my cum leaked down each of my sisters' thighs. They both look so satisfied and happy.

"You two are the most amazing sisters ever," I told them. "Not only are you both willing to share me with each other, but you'd do it at the same time."

"Well, we love each other and we love you," Angie said. "That makes it an easy decision."

"That's right," Julie agreed. "I've never felt so loved and cared for as I did just now. Having my sister grab my ass and make out with me while my brother fills up my pussy is the best feeling in the world."

"You know," Angie said thoughtfully, "now that Jason's had both of our mouths and pussies, we probably should let him fuck our asses too. Can you imagine how close we'd all be after sharing something like that?"

"Um... I don't know," Julie said, suddenly nervous.

"What do you mean?" Angie asked. "Don't you want to have your brother's cum in your tummy, pussy, and ass at the same time? If we both do it, the three of us will share an unbreakable bond of love and trust forever."

"I do," Julie said. "I really, really do. It's just that... we haven't tried anal yet."

"Julie!" Angie exclaimed. "I thought you and Jase have been fucking for a while. How have you not let him fuck you in the ass yet? I'm very disappointed in you."

"I'm sorry," Julie said, cringing away from her sister. "But his cock is so big, and my asshole is so little, and I've never had anything up my butt before. I got kinda scared about trying it."

"Aw, don't be scared, baby sis," Angie said as she hugged Julie. "I know it looks like it would hurt to take Jason's massive cock in your tight little butt, but he's your brother and he would never, ever hurt you."

"I know," Julie said. "But I can't help being nervous."

"I understand that," Angie said. "But a sister letting her brother fuck her in all three holes is how she shows how much she loves him. I know you love Jason, so this is something you need to do."

"You're right," Julie said. "And I want to do it so much, but I don't know if I can."

"I'll be right here with you, okay?" Angie said. "Me and Jase will both make sure it's not painful for you. We love you too much to let you get hurt."

"Thank you," Julie said. "You two are the best siblings ever."

Julie kissed Angie lovingly, then kissed me with just as much affection. My cock was unbelievably hard at the idea of getting to fuck my sister's virgin ass. I'd never try to push her into doing something she didn't want to, but I was so excited to get the chance. I might even get to fuck Angie's ass too!

"I love you so much," I told Julie. "I promise you I would never hurt you. I could understand if you don't want me to fuck you in the butt, but I know you'd like it if I did."

Julie looked at me with the most innocent eyes I'd ever seen. I could tell she was still kind of nervous, but that she truly wanted to show me how much she loved me.

"Jason, please fuck my ass," she said. "Please fill my tiny, virgin hole with your massive cock. I love you more than anything and I want to feel you inside every part of my body. I want all of my holes to belong to my brother."

I kissed her passionately and held her naked body against mine. In that moment I loved Julie more than I ever thought I could.

"I'm so proud of you, Julie," Angie said. "You'll see that this will make things better than ever between the two of you."

Angie guided her younger sister to bend over the arm of the couch with her bare ass pointed directly at me. Julie wiggled her butt invitingly at me and I stepped up behind her. I could tell she was still kind of tense from anticipation.

"Relax, Julie," I said. "I'll never fit inside you if you tense up so much."

"I'll try," Julie said.

"Here, let me help," Angie said.

Angie knelt underneath Julie and started licking her little sister's pussy. My cock twitched at the sight of such a beautiful display of sapphic love between my sisters.

"Ooh, Angie, that feels nice," Julie cooed. "Having my big sister lick my pussy will definitely help me relax."

Angie knew exactly what she was doing. Very soon Julie had forgotten all about me and only cared about her sister's tongue. Angie signaled to me with her hand to get ready. I pointed my cock at Julie's butt, but made sure not to accidentally touch her and make her tense up again. I waited for Angie to indicate that Julie was ready for me.

Julie was visibly becoming more and more relaxed with every passing second. She was enjoying the attention to her wet little slit immensely. A minute later, Angie gave me a thumbs up.

I knew I had to be delicate since Julie wasn't used to having anything in her butt. I lined myself up, then eased myself as gently and lovingly as I could all the way to the hilt in my sister's virgin ass in one hard thrust. Julie screamed so loud in pleasure that she shattered the nearby windows and caused the whole house to shake.

"Oh my fucking god, Jason!" she yelled. "Your cock is all the way inside my ass! You're so big that my body literally has to stretch and rearrange itself around you! It should hurt, but it doesn't because you love me so much!"

Angie had to back away from Julie's pussy as it suddenly became a waterfall and threatened to drown her. There was no question that Julie was enjoying having her brother's cock filling and expanding her asshole. She was going absolutely crazy.

"Your ass feels so good," I told her. "It's so tight around my shaft, and it's so hot knowing I'm the first one to ever be inside it."

"My brother's cock is stretching out my ass so much," Julie moaned. "I never thought I would enjoy anal this much, but because we're siblings and we love each other so much, it's going to make me cum soon."

I started pounding Julie's ass as she moaned and thrashed on my cock. The torrent of juices from her pussy only got more intense as I fucked her formerly virgin hole.

"That is so hot!" Angie said. She was frantically rubbing her pussy as she watched us. "My little brother and sister are having anal sex for the first time and I get to see it."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Terribly Silly Incest Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds