• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Fun at the Movies Again

Fun at the Movies Again

I got such positive feedback from my first story I thought I'd continue to chronicle our adventures! We are both FTM Transmen who enjoy getting off in public. Enjoy!

I had so much fun the last time we went to the movies I couldn't wait to go again! Just remembering how he fingered my wet hole right there in the back row with several other people sitting just a few rows in front of us, to mention the mind-blowing blowjob he'd given me in the bathroom just before that kept me so horny. All week I knew I was going to see him and he'd suggested another trip to the movies. I happily agreed but I could hardly keep my hand out of my pants all week! He had told me it was his turn to keep himself from cumming before seeing me and knowing he was playing and edging but not allowing himself to cum just made me even hotter because I wanted to make it up to him.

Finally the day came when I would see him. I was so horny I slipped my vibrator into my sweatpants and came several times before I even got out of bed. Finally I knew I needed to get a move on and get ready. I tossed my cum soaked sweats in the wash and grabbed a towel. I shower with care whenever I know I'm going to see him. I trim my hair, I clip my nails, and I brush my teeth and make sure every inch is clean while I'm showering. I spend more time than is necessary on my ass because I plan on showing it off today and toying with my asshole gets me hard all over again.

I soap up my cock and stroke it running my thumb and forefinger up and down its tiny length. Feeling myself getting wet again. I stroke back and forth as the water flows over me. I am reminded of his mouth as I feel the heat from the water and the pressure from my fingers on my cock. I feel like I'm about to cum again so I stop. I want to be ready the second he walks through the door even though I know I'll have to wait longer than that.

As I hop out of the shower I realize it is about one minute from the time he said he'd be arriving so I quickly towel off. I squeeze gel into my hair and push it into what I hope is a fauxhawk though at this point I just need to get dressed! Luckily I'd already decided what I was wearing that day. I pulled on my binder first then stepped into my jock strap and set my cup inside. I pushed my chest into the most masculine shape I could manage under my binder and adjusted my cup so the edge met my body seamlessly and made it look like I had a giant cock. I glanced up at my reflection liking how masculine I looked even in so little clothing. Usually I needed more layers to feel this level of security in my looks but today I felt good!

I hop into my baggy jeans slip a belt through the loops. When I buckle it I notice I can just barely see my bulge but the fact that it's visible makes me very happy. If I had a flesh and blood cock it would be tenting my pants too so I don't feel like this is false advertising. I skater shirt and shoes top it off and I glance in the mirror. Thankfully I'm happy with what I see because at that moment I hear the door.

We exchange brief hellos and he leans down to kiss me I press up into him wanting him to feel how much I want him. We kiss right there at the door for a minute before I remember my manners and invite him in. He teases me as I cook lunch and has no idea that I'm just wearing my jock so when he grabs my ass I can feel so much more. When lunch is over we spend a few hours out shopping then decide to drive to the movies.

By the time we got there it had been a long time since lunch and we decided to have dinner first. I had a feeling it would be a long night and getting fuel first seemed like a good idea so we went into a sports bar across from the theater. It was so loud in there we quickly realized no one could hear us over the game and decided to talk about whatever we wanted. Throughout the meal we teased each other talking about fantasies and past experiences. He hadn't even touched me yet and I was already dripping.

Finally we walked to the theater and I could already feel my cock throbbing behind my cup as we got our tickets and walked in. We immediately went straight to the Men's room but it was too crowded for what we had in mind so we left and headed towards our theater. As we get to the end of the hallway he excitedly points at a door and I think he's pointing at a party room and I'm getting ready to say it's too risky but it's a single gender neutral restroom! He pulls me right in and locks the door and kisses me hard. Then he tells me he'll be back and he'll knock 3 times so I know it's him.

At first I want to lock the door but then I decide to leave it unlocked. I undo my belt and pull my pants down just a bit to show off the front of my jock. I slip my hand inside the band and begin to stroke my cock which feels thicker than normal to me. Maybe because I used my pump the night before or maybe because of the testosterone boosters I'd been taking. I don't know but it only adds to my excitement. I run my fingers up and down my cock listening to the explosions from the movie next door thinking I'm glad there would be something to cover our noise. I'm stunned at how wet I am. You'd think I'd run out of cum at some point but I'd been insatiable all week. I had a feeling though that as long as I was good I would leave tonight feeling very satisfied. That's when I hear it. Knock knock knock.

I freeze and look down at my exposed jock and debate pulling my pants up. What if it's not him but rather a polite stranger? I chance it and open the door. It's him and I feel relief flood through me quickly followed by excitement as he locks the door and shoves me against the wall. I know we spoke but I can't remember what was said. The experience of what happened after must have wiped the conversation from my mind.

I remember him pushing me against the wall. He teased me rubbing my bulge, kissing me, biting me, hitting my chest and choking me. I fucking love being choked. Trusting someone enough to let them control your air supply isn't easy but if you trust someone enough to do it... it sounds cheesy but it's just fucking beautiful. And it gets me hard. Instantly. Not that he needed that today but I still didn't mind.

I tried to go to my knees. I wanted his cock in my mouth but he said "No. Stand up." I tried grabbing him and he stopped me. "Did I say you could do that?" he asks. I laugh in response and get a slap on my cheek. "Did I say you could do that?" He asks again.

This time I answer "No." and clasp my hands behind my back. He continues to tease me and I'm not allowed to move. I keep moving though in little bits testing his limits because as much as I like pleasing him and being rewarded I like his punishments too. His mind must have strayed to punishments too because at that point he remembered I'd been bad earlier in the day and only added to it by not picking my punishment. He was kneeling between my legs still rubbing my bulge and asked what I wanted. I stuttered "I I w want you to fuck me!"

"Do you want me to fuck you? Or do you want me to suck your cock first?" He asked. I always have a hard time putting my thoughts into sentences when I'm this turned on but I know he likes to hear me ask so I make an attempt. My hips lunged forward as I groaned.

"I want you to suck me! Please?" He started to pull my jock down. I felt myself throbbing as the air brushed my sensitive cock.

"No. You were bad earlier and this is your punishment. I'm not going to suck your cock." He stood up and pushed his leg between mine and I began to grind my hips my cock aching for his lips. He bit me several times. I knew they'd show later marking me as his. His boyfriend, his boy, his fucktoy.

I started panting open mouthed, head thrown back in pain and pleasure and I heard him say "Oh good your mouth is open. You know what's next." and I felt him slide his fingers into my mouth. I moaned around his fingers as he slid them up and down my tongue a few times. Then I pushed my head forward. He pulled back but I grabbed his hand and pushed his fingers into my throat. I'd never been much of one for deep throating but I pictured him skull fucking me and shooting in my mouth or directly down my throat and the idea was so hot I groaned loudly.

"Mmm." he sighed pulling his fingers from my mouth. He used his leg to push at my inside left knee. "Spread your legs." "Farther." he commanded and stepped out one pants leg leaving them around one ankle. "Good idea. Good boy" he laughed knowing full well how the phrase good boy affects me. I kicked the pants off entirely and spread my legs wider. I wanted him inside me and I wanted it NOW!

He turned me around to face the wall and I pushed my ass out knowing it looked good framed by my jockstrap. He asked if I had lube but I didn't. I was about to suggest he use what was already leaking out of me but he had other plans. He pulled my jock down and spun me around again and slid one finger inside. In and out he pumped I begged for a second, then a third finger. I was about to suggest laying me down so he could fist me when I was spun to face the wall again. I thought he was going to fill my asshole since I know he likes to see all my holes stuffed but instead he reached around and grabbed my cock.

I slid back and forth between the two in pure ecstasy. Pushing forward thrust my cock between his fingers to stroke me coming back brought his fingers deep into my cunt. I rode back and forth between the two equally delicious sensations as I felt myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. My hands scrabbling to get purchase but the smooth tile gave me nothing the grip onto. He shifted somehow and before I knew what was happening I felt an entirely new sensation quickly building. I felt an intense heat floor through my body and I felt impossibly tight. Then I heard a splash against the cool tile floor and a second later felt something hot and wet hit my leg. I panicked for second not knowing what just happened and I saw the cum on my thigh. I realized I had ejaculated! He made me squirt out my cum all over myself and the public bathroom floor!

The realization made me cum again instantly. I was so cum soaked his fingers made sloppy wet noises as I rode them growling and I came a third time this time leaning back into him my hole clamping around his fingers my cock pumping in his hand. It took me several minutes to remember how to breathe and move normally. When I did I spun to face him and grabbed him and kissed him hard over and over trying to convey my thanks and awe and pure bliss even though I couldn't form words. I tried telling him how I felt but it sounded so jumbled I figured I'd wait to tell him I'd never experienced anything like that beforehand went back to kissing him.

As I did I pushed him into the center of the room. It was my turn to top and I wanted to return the favor. I bit his lip and he moaned loud. Loud enough that anyone in the hallway could hear. I loved the sounds he made and I loved even more that I caused them. I bit his neck, kissing and biting and licking and finally I bit his earlobe and said "I'm going to make your legs shake so bad you're going to have a hard time standing." I rubbed at his crotch and undid his pants sliding my hand inside. His cock was harder than I'd felt it before and he was already wet as I teased his hole with my finger. I pulled his pants and underwear down together because I wanted his cock in my mouth as soon as possible. He stepped out of his pants and kicked them aside.

I'd been wanting to return this favor for weeks, since the last movie we saw and here was my chance. On my knees in front of him in the middle of a bathroom. His already hard glistening cock peeking out of his dark hair. I licked the tip and felt him shudder and he grabbed my shoulder. That's exactly what I wanted. To tease him until his legs shook so he'd be forced to grab onto me. I wanted to tease him until he needed to cum and I pictured him grabbing my hair or shoulders and riding me as he came. Just as I wrap my lips around his cock the movie that had been playing next to us ends and people start wandering the hallway. He moans again as I suck on his cock and the idea of people hearing is turning us both on. Just as I'm finding a rhythm we hear someone push against the door. We both freeze but the lock holds.

He runs over to the door though and leans against it. To push back if anyone unlocked it. But neither of us is done and I take my place between his feet again and go back to sucking his cock. Then I slide a finger inside him. Normally that feels tight when we start but he opens right up for me today so I moan as I slide a second finger in too. I'm fucking him and sucking his cock as he's leaned against the door both of us trying mostly to be quiet. He asks for a third finger and I'm surprised how much of me he's taking. I think he could probably take my cock today and I love watching him struggle to take my thick cock but the idea of stopping fucking him in a way we are both enjoying for something that may not work doesn't sound worth it to me so I continue to fuck him with three fingers as he moans and I wonder what people in the hall can hear especially now that most of the patrons are gone and I can hear staff members outside the door.

I'm fucking him with all I have sucking on his cock between gasping breaks. I feel him getting wetter and wetter. Eventually I feel him tighten hard around my fingers. "Cum for me." I tell him.

"I want to cum in your mouth." he sighs. I only breathe as much as I absolutely have to then. I'm sucking hard and pumping my cramped fingers into him. I moan into his cock and I feel him cum clenching over and over on my fingers. I love the feeling of his softening cock on my lips and suck him again but I know he's very sensitive now and soon I'm pulled onto my feet and we're kissing again.

We talk as we are getting dressed about how much fun that was and the voices we heard. I flush the toilet; run the sink and the hairdryer as he finishes getting dressed to give the illusion of the bathroom being used for its intended purpose. Though if anyone was listening they knew what we did. We kissed once more and walked into our movie now late but at that point neither of us could have cared less.

We walked into the movie a few minutes late having spent quite a while fucking in the bathroom. We pick seats in the first raised row as it is one of the only unoccupied rows at this point and also because it is my favorite place to watch the movie from. Besides there are no dark corners for us to continue anyway so we might as well enjoy the movie fully.

About halfway through the movie as we are cuddling in the front row and I shift uncomfortably. He asks what's wrong thinking he is making me uncomfortable. I tell him it's not that at all. I'm just still so wet that cum was running to my asshole thinking it would excite him enough that maybe we could go park somewhere after the movie. He starts rubbing at the bulge in my pants and I'm hard again. Soon we're groping and kissing and he reaches for my belt.

"Is this ok?" he asks. I pause for a moment and then decide I don't care who sees. In fact the idea of someone noticing makes me even harder. I grab my jacket and throw it over my lap so that there is some level of deniability if anyone made a fuss. I helped him undo my pants and buckle and he didn't even bother teasing me further he just reached in and grabbed my cock and started stroking it. The cum that had been leaking out of me made me incredibly wet and as he stroked I felt no friction just tightness as I felt my tiny cock slip between his finger and thumb.

I was so excited and he had his thumb riding on the most sensitive part of my cock that I was already on the edge. I leaned my head back and could see the outlines of about 30 people in the theater though I couldn't tell if anyone was looking. It only took about a minute before I couldn't hold back and I came silently, head thrown back. I'm not sure if he didn't notice or if he just wasn't done with me but he never slowed down. He continued to pump my cock even though I was so sensitive I felt like it was burning but I didn't say a word and just let the pleasure wash over me again as I quickly built to another orgasm.

It was harder to stay quiet this time as I hadn't had a chance to cool down at all making this an even more intense orgasm. I had lost all track of what was happening in the movie but I really didn't care. I kept seeing flashes of cars in the moments when my eyes were open which were becoming fewer and fewer. He still didn't slow down and soon I was going from one orgasm to the next constantly being overtaken by intense bursts of ecstasy. I was panting and trying to stay quiet as I rode his fingers feeling like I was shocked or something. It was so intense and so much. The only way I can think to describe it is white hot. My hearing faded but the intense pleasure didn't. I felt my heart pounding and my cock throbbing as I came over and over and then everything faded to black.

I picked my head up off his shoulder and felt him still stroking my cock as feeling returned. I grabbed his hand and pulled it away. I gripped his hand unable to form words. I think I thanked him dizzily. I remember kissing him as the dizziness faded away. I wanted him to experience the same thing I had and I reached for his pants. I asked him to make sure he was ok too and in response he unzipped his pants and pilled them down a few inches so his entire crotch was in full view. I needed no more encouragement and slipped my hand into his pants. I had just touched his cock when I remembered the jacket. I reached with my other had and tossed it over his lap but he pushed it away. He wanted to be seen!

I groaned both impressed at his boldness and because I was so turned on. I began stroking his cock the same way he had for me. I felt him moving his hips with me. He was trying to maneuver his hips so my fingers would slide into his hole but I kept stroking his cock. He was so wet that every time my hand slid past his hole I could feel him dripping. He grabbed my wrist and in a low gravelly voice said "I want you to fuck me." And he pushed my fingers just over his hole. I teased his entrance for a few more seconds then shoved two fingers inside. I wanted to rip his pants off and turn around and fuck him for real but I stayed seated.

He rode my fingers as I fucked him fully visible in the front raised row. Completely lit up by the light from the movie screen. I pulled my fingers out and then pushed with three. He was so wet today that they slid right in and I groaned. Knowing I have this effect on him is both a huge compliment and turn on. I mean really, how can you possibly feel as sexy as when you know you can turn someone on? That you can make them cum?

I felt him tighten around my fingers and I looked at his face. I could see him moving clearly but in the half-light I couldn't see clearly enough to tell if he was still overly sensitive or if he was close to the edge. He rode my fingers hard against the seat as I tried to push deeper into him wanting to make him cum in front of a theater full of people the same way he had made me cum so many times. He was groaning and getting tighter as he leaned over and groaned into my ear "Fuck me until you're done with me." Having the tables turned was both hot and surprising to me. He is such a good top I am still surprised when he slips into that submissive roll but I love it. Now I'm really wishing we actually had a little privacy. I want to put his hands behind his head, strap on, and fuck him with my cock and tell him he isn't finished until I make him cum all over my cock.

Sadly that's not an option but I growl a little and pump my fingers into him harder. He rides my fingers a few minutes longer and then tells me he won't be able to cum again. I slide my fingers out and rub his cock once more knowing it's too sensitive to play with long but I can't resist a brief touch. He grabs my wrist as my hand slides free of his pants and pulls my fingers to his mouth. I feel him sucking my fingers clean and it's so hot. When he has completely cleaned his cum from my fingers I grab his shirt and pull him in for a long kiss. I can't believe we just did that! Eventually he pulls away and we sit back to watch the end of the movie. The race ends, the hero wins. Everyone leaves feeling the rush of a feel good movie but I know they didn't get the same rush we did! I'm already looking forward to our next adventure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Fun at the Movies Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds