• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shared for the First Time

Shared for the First Time

It was another boring night on the road, stuck in a great hotel alone. I was passing time looking through the Craigslist post when this one caught my eye. Couple looking to be properly spanked - was the header. As I read further, they described themselves as a young fit couple with submission fantasies. They wanted to be put over the knee and spanked.

It is so hard to tell what is real and what is spam on CL. I decided to send them an email. To my surprise, I received an immediate response answering some specific questions about the city so I knew they were real. We went on to exchange a few emails and some picts. At this point, I had really lowered my expectations as to what I would really find on CL.

When I opened the pictures, I was stunned. They were both young, fit and very well appointed in all the right spots. She looked to be about 5'3, 120 pounds, with perfect breast, small waste and incredible ass and beautiful long brunette hair. He was 6'2, well defined, dark red hair and HUGE cock.

As we talked, I gave them some assignments to complete over the next few days to make sure they were serious about this encounter. They were instructed to shave each other completely smooth. The only hair allowed was on their hair and his arms and legs. They were instructed to send picts as they shaved each other. One by one, the picts hit my inbox. Each one was even more erotic than the next. We then worked through clothing choices for both and after they sent me a series of picts - we decided to role play bad school girl and boy.

She dressed the part perfectly in the picts; plaid skirt, little girl panties, white thigh high stockings and a white button up shirt with just enough cleavage and of course, pigtails with bows and perfect fuck me pumps. He was dressed in tight, worn jeans, briefs and tight white T and flip flops.

Their next assignment was to find a paddle for the spankings. I prefer a wide hair brush. They went on their shopping trip, emailing me pictures as they shopped. When they had the perfect one selected, I approved and the deal was done.

We scheduled their meeting with the "principle" at my hotel room. We had covered safe words and their limits which were few - since up to now this was a fantasy for the two of them. They had experimented as much as they could together. She had described their play sessions and she was much more dominating than she initially led on. She had spanked him, fucked him with a strap on and had a cage for his cock. They had role played everything imaginable and were now ready for more.

At exactly 7 PM there was a knock on my door. When I opened it, I was stunned at what I saw. Dressed perfectly as instructed, but much hotter than the pictures. This was Barbie and Ken at my door and they wanted to be explored. I immediately assumed the role as principle. I am early 40's, 5'9,165, smooth, salt n pepper hair and 7 inch cut cock. I keep my pubes trimmed, my body smooth and my balls shaved. The reason for the visit to my office was they had been caught fucking under the bleachers in the gym.

Abbie and Andrew, were in my office because they were bad, VERY BAD. I asked them a few questions about the encounter and explained to them the severity of this situation. We had to discipline them both swiftly in a way that would not make them ever want to get caught fucking outside of my office ever again.

I sent Abbie to the corner and instructed Andrew to lay over my knee. I started first, with my hand spanking his perfectly toned ass. Gently at first, then harder and more aggressively until he was writhing in pain; he then stood up as instructed and stripped his shirt and jeans. Back over my knee and I continued stinging his perfect ass with my hand. I could feel his 9 inch cut cock begin to grow as he wiggled and begged me to stop. I went on and on until he was crying and pleading. I then sent him to the corner of the room.

It was Abbie's turn. She was shy and innocent in her little plaid skirt. I had dreamed about having her over my knee since I first saw her picture. I wanted her husband to understand that we were about to make him the cuckold he had only dreamed of being. Over my knee she went, just as instructed. I started slowly and teasingly with her spanking then increased the intensity. I pulled up her skirt to expose her little girl panties and delicious ass. Abbie's ass could be the subject of best-selling novels. It is perfect in every way. The more I spanked her, the more she liked it.

After about five minutes and my hand was beginning to sting - I told her to stand and strip slowly for me. I allowed Andrew to turn around and watch for the first time his wife undressing for another man. She played the part well, slowly unbuttoning each button, painstakingly slow. I could see a little perspiration forming above her cleavage line. She pulled the shirt off and threw on the ground. Her breasts were at eye level with me, her back to her husband as she undid her Victoria Secret bra revealing a perfect set of breast. Her nipples were like erasers and they were protruding with the stimulation. Then slowly she unzipped her school girl skirt and let it drop to the ground.

Looking at me as if she wanted that to be all, but knowing that was not enough. She grabbed the waist of the panties and pulled them slowly down to the ground. As she did, I noticed cum running down her beautiful silky legs. Before me, in just thigh highs and fuck me pumps was the most erotically sensual college aged wife you could imagine. She looked at me for direction but I just wanted to worship every inch of her body with my eyes, while her husband watched.

Her pussy was smooth and the labium was protruding along with the clitoris defining this heavenly designed mound of a pussy. It was glistening with moisture. Her breathing had become heavier. She was doubtful if this was OK. She wanted so much more, but she also loved her husband very much and did not want to wreck their marriage. For what seemed like an eternity, of me inspecting and worshiping her body I reached out for her lay back over my knee. All I could think about with this perfect ass and incredibly wet pussy on my legs and what it must taste like. She was freshly showered and her perfume was limited but noticeable. I began spanking her first with my hand, then the hair brush. I continued until her ass was completely read and her pussy was soaked. I think turned the brush over and slowly pulled it lightly across every inch of her beautiful, desirable body. Slowly I spread her legs and run the brush over her pussy using the handle to trace the outside of the swollen mound.

Just as she was ready to explode, I sent her back to the corner. I instructed Andrew to strip off those, pre-cum soaked briefs and come to me. When he got to me, I made him strip me slowly. He followed my instructions without hesitation. Once I was naked, he was placed back over my lap. I positioned him where I two raging hard cocks touched and with the brush I began to spank his tight, hot ass with no mercy. He was writhing with pain and begging me to stop. He said he would do anything if I would stop.

Very well, if he insisted, I instructed him to get on his knees and then had Abbie come join him. I then told her to teach her cuckold husband the proper way to suck a cock. Slowly, patiently, sensually she began working my cock like a seasoned pro. Abbie definitely had been studying and practicing the art of sucking cock. She gave him instructions and I could see on his face that this was a little too much for him. I gave him two options - return for more spanking or use his safe word and end the play immediately. With that, he joined her in worshiping my cock. They were feverish and sensual as they worked every inch of my cock and balls. His huge cock never flinched, nor did her dripping pussy.

After they had succeeded in edging me three times, I instructed him to move to the bed. He was to lie over the bed, with his cock down and ass up over the edge of the bed. I led her over and had her straddle his back reverse cowgirl style. She is facing me, naked on his back, holding him down. I then began to insert a thick dick like butt plug in him as I fingered her wet pussy. I would stick my fingers in her mouth, every few minutes so she could taste her delicious juices. With his butt plug inserted, I took one hand and started milking him as I had her lay back on top of him and began punishing her pussy with my other hand. One finger, then two, then three, then four stretching her perfect pussy, bending my fingers to drive her g-spot wild, while I used my thumb to pelt her clit.

They both were instructed not to cum. I continued this four times, bringing the both to the edge of climax before stopping. I pulled her back to a sitting position and began to worship her breast, slowly with my tongue. She tasted heavenly and the aroma of her perspiration and the perfume was insane.

I worked my tongue to her neck and around her neckline up to the back of her ears. I then whispered to her that is was time to initiate Andrew to the world of a cuckold. She agreed. I grabbed a condom and lube and lubed up my throbbing hard cock. He had never been fucked by anything but this butt plug and her strap. He had fantasied about having a real cock in his ass. He is a stud in every since of the word. This is so far from anything any of his friends would ever dream of him doing. Deep down he had long fantasized about this. He craved submitting. He craved being used by his wife and her fuck buddy. He struggled to understand why this turned him on so much and he knew that he would replay this tape over and over again when it was just the two of them making love.

Abbie had only been with two guys before this encounter.

Her first lover was a bit of a freak and would only fuck her in the ass with his large cock, because he felt that was not really violating his religious beliefs in constituting a real sexual encounter. She was young and accepted his use of her as his sex toy. Then she met Andrew at work. It was an instant attraction. They flirted when he would come by to visit and then one day, she took him into the dressing room and sucked his cock unlike anyone had ever done it before. He knew she was the one.

Abbie, wanted permission to explore but she loves Andrew very much. He is the perfect husband and she is the perfect wife. However, their sex leading up to tonight had never been better. The instructions, the preparations for them to allow themselves to be taken by another man was more than either one of them could handle.

The flicker of light crossed her perfect body. Her breathing was hard and fast, her nipples were about to explode and her pussy was drenched. Neither of them had ever experienced the intensity of sex like they were exploring now. The unknown was unimaginably erotic. Knowing that I was in total control and I would use them in any way I desired for my pleasure was more than they could comprehend. I am standing there with his ass exposed and her pussy stretched across his back. Both of them are begging for my cock, without saying a word. I wanted to fuck her hard, fast and powerfully take her like she desired me to do. But this was a big step for them.

She had confided that she wanted it very much, but was scared that Andrew could not really handle it. In keeping with that limit, I slowly placed my cock in his incredibly tight ass. When I was all the way in, he began pushing back wanting more. He then started thrashing my cock as I milked his cock. Abbie was now straddling me, feeling the vibrations, the thrust of me raping Andrew's virgin ass. One hand on his cock, the other on her clit, I fucked him harder and harder. She was begging me to let her cum. I gave her permission and she squirted all over me. I have never seen a pussy gush so much. Simultaneously, the three of us cum; he and I came buckets.

Abbie laid back on him, and me on her as my cock softened in his ass. After a few minutes to regain our composure I withdrew and began to clean up.

They were speechless. Everything they had read, the porn they had watched, none of it compared to how incredible this was. They loved every minute of it. As I dressed and collected my things, I told them I would give them some time alone. I knew she needed desperately to be fucked. It was neither fair nor prudent to leave her un-fucked much longer. I bid them farewell and thanked them for allowing me to be part of this first encounter. They told me that a repeat visit was in order.

The next morning, I was packing to leave, I struggled to replay the tape and believe it was real. It was such a perfect encounter. Then I noticed a note in my suit case. It was Abbie's panties and a note that read, "Please keep these as a reminder of the best night ever for the three of us. Until next time! Abbie and Andrew."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shared for the First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds