• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold Abroad

Cuckold Abroad

The drive from Milan to Venice passed uncomfortably, stuck in the tiny back seat of the Fiat with the remainder of our luggage, watching Allison flirt with Lorenzo using the Italian she had learned during her junior year studying at the University of Milan. The drive did afford me lots of time to reflect on how my life had changed so quickly over the last few days.

It was just three days ago that I had skipped out on one of the more boring presenters at the Milan conference and went back to our room to find my wife in the arms of another man. Allison was astride him when I came through the door, though I had already been listening to her sounds of ecstasy for a couple of minutes while standing in the hall. (I wonder how long I would have listened if the elevator hadn't been opening up just behind me?) She quickly jumped off him when I entered; leaving his rather large dick waving in the air, and absurdly covered herself up.

Of course, the usual idiotic questions came out of my mouth; "What are you doing?" "How could you?" By the time I finished the inanities, the man (Lorenzo) had slipped into the bathroom and my wife had recovered her equanimity. She explained herself quite calmly and rationally, making it clear she wasn't apologizing. She had all day to herself, after all, why shouldn't she enjoy herself? It wasn't like Lorenzo was going to wear her out; she had fucked him for the last two day, and hadn't she and I had great sex for the last two nights? What happened in Milano stayed in Milano. (I couldn't believe she was actually being flip!)

"Hadn't you been after me for a couple of years now to spice out our sex lives? You keep saying our sex life has become routine, and believe me Lorenzo here (who was beating a hasty retreat out of our hotel room; at least he seemed to be apologizing!) is anything but routine!"

"What I had more in mind was that you dress sexier, and maybe we'd get into a little exhibitionism or something! I hadn't planned on you taking on a lover!"

"See, that's the problem! We need more spontaneity, not planning. I hadn't planned on taking on a lover either when you told me about this conference. I just wanted to see Milano again after all these years. But it just happened. I think we should enjoy it, Grayson, and use our time here to add some spice to our marriage. I bet you'll enjoy watching Lorenzo and I, and I promise to dress sexier as well. And I don't see why we can't get some exhibitionism in during the rest of our two weeks in Italy. After all, nobody here knows us."

In the end, she convinced me, and the next night Lorenzo was back in our room, this time with my knowledge and permission. I spent almost three hours watching my wife fucking her young lover in every conceivable position. She even finished him off the second time giving him a boob job with her oiled tits, his spray going all over her neck and breasts. As erotic as the scene was, part of me resented that this was something she had never done for me in all the years we had been married. I did enjoy it when she was taken from behind by Lorenzo. She looked right into the camera lens as she was being fucked, and her face showed just how much pleasure he was bringing her as her boobs bounced wildly in response to the pummeling he was giving her. I was tempted to jerk off to the action, but I had promised Allison I would save my load for after Lorenzo left. She wanted me to feel what her pussy was like right after another man had filled it with cum. We agreed later it had been fantastic! It felt so good that I lasted less than two minutes inside her, but my wife assured me that it was fine. Lorenzo had given her plenty of orgasms already.

Somehow this brief fling had morphed into Lorenzo taking us around Italy. We were to stay with a friend of his in Venice for a few days, then go down to spend the rest of our vacation in Rome, where his family is from. So now we were to spend the next nine days with her lover. As I watched the two of them in the front, looking at the scenery and laughing about things I couldn't understand, I wondered how far they were going to take things. Lorenzo already had her exposing her pantiless pussy to some of the truckers we zoomed past, though each time she pulled up her sundress over her hips, she would turn back to me and exclaim, "This is for you, honey!" I was beginning to wonder just how much the remainder of our vacation was going to be about me at all.

We meet Lorenzo's friend, Emesto, who took us on his small motorboat to Sestiere Cannaregio where he lived. Allison took to his dark good looks and sly smile right away, and before the night was out, the three of them were chattering away in Italian like long-lost friends, leaving me to just nod my head stupidly as the conversation flowed right by me. At least I could follow the sex, and there was a great deal of it. I was filling up tape after tape of action at Emesto's home, and took hundreds of photos as we toured the city, most of which included Allison exposing herself in front of some famous landmark, or quickly giving one of her two Italian lovers head in some hidden corner of Venice, (and occasionally, if she'd had enough wine, in places that weren't hidden at all!) My wife couldn't seem to get enough attention from the three men that constantly circled around her. She must have had more sex in those three days then the two of us had in the previous year!

Things got progressively wilder as Allison experimented with her new-found sexual freedom. The first night, Allison decided she would share the one large bed with her two boyfriends while I would sleep on the couch. The place had only one bedroom and a small living space, so I didn't argue. I was so exhausted after the drive and the wild four-way sex that I could have slept in the boat. The second night in Venice, after all three of us had dumped a load of cum in her, my wife lay back on Emesto's bed, and proclaimed that she was feeling messy 'down there' and needed someone to clean her up. She was looking right at me as she slipped two fingers lazily in and out of her sloppy cunt.

"You don't really expect me to eat you now, do you?"

"Dearest, if I'm going to keep taking on all three of you, my poor pussy is going to be overflowing. It seems only fair that you help out. Why should I be expected to swallow your cum when I give you a blowjob, and you're too much of a wimp to eat cum out of your own wife? I think you should have to jerk off for the rest of the trip! There are plenty of Italian cocks to for me to enjoy. . .and they're so much bigger and harder too!" She reached out to grab Ernesto's dick, which immediately started to harden. The bastard.

I guess I saw my wife's point, and I sure didn't want the fun to stop, so I went down between her legs and started gently licking. She pushed my face down harder, telling me to 'get way in there, Grayson!" I did as she wanted and she really got off on having me going down on her. Allison came very quickly, but she made me keep eating her until she came again. Only after her second orgasm did she release me and turn her attention to the other men, who spent another hour and a half fucking my wife in every hole. I later asked my wife what Lorenzo had called me when he turned the camera back over to me after the oral sex session.

"I'm not sure, Grayson, I was kind of busy, but it sounded like he called you pulisca." When I asked her what that meant, she smiled, "I think that best translates to 'clean-up crew', darling."

The third night got even wilder. She had mentioned that morning while we were sitting at a café in the Piazza San Marco that she wanted to make love to all three of us at once. (Whoever spoke English near our table must have swallowed their pastry, because Allison was speaking loudly enough—purposefully—for her request to be heard by several tables.) I was looking forward to that all day, as my wife continued to flaunt her body and her lovers all over the city. I assumed I would be given her ass, a treat she had very rarely shared with me, but which she had been bestowing on Ernesto and Lorenzo without hesitation. The thought of all three of us penetrating her together excited me to no end.

So when Allison entwined me in a 69 position that evening, my thoughts were running wild. I could feel Lorenzo and Ernesto down near my legs as she sucked us all off, moving smoothly from one to another. She obviously loved having three cocks to choose from, and she hungrily went after them, even occasionally trying to fit two of them into her mouth at once. I was waiting for my wife to get us all into position when Lorenzo came around to toward my head, and began to try and insert his cock into the very pussy I was feasting on!

I turned my head to the side, and protested this invasion, but Allison cut off my protests vigorously. She pushed her weight down on my face, while not so gently twisting my balls. "I told you I wanted all three of you at once, so don't act so surprised! I've always wanted to see what it feels like to get eaten and fucked at the same time." Well, that's what she got, all right. Not having any choice, I started to lick her again, focusing on her clit, and doing everything I could to avoid licking his shaft. It took about 15 minutes probably, but he finally came with a final groan, allowing Allison to sit straight up on my face, allowing the cum to run directly into my waiting mouth.

After a few minutes, she leaned forward again, giving the impression that she was going to dismount, but instead I received a close-up look at Ernesto's dick sliding into her waiting pussy. The process repeated itself, though this time was even more humiliating; because his balls hung low enough to repeatedly bang up against my forehead. I think he was complaining about it to Lorenzo, who was getting it all on tape, but he didn't seem to be getting any sympathy. He certainly wasn't from me. When he finally came, Allison had me clean her out again, then she let me fuck her ass. I told her I had been hoping to try a double penetration like she'd done already with her lovers, and she replied that maybe we'd try that sometime. "If you do a good job cleaning out my asshole after you cum." I did my best.

The drive down to Rome was uneventful. The three of us were exhausted, and after sharing a nice meal with Lorenzo's parents (his sister also lived there, but she was out for the evening) we all turned in early. Allison and I shared Lorenzo's old room, while Lorenzo made up a bed on the floor in his sister's room. We were all asleep before ten o'clock, needing to recover from the previous strenuous activities we had engaged in.

It was almost ten o'clock when I got up. Allison and Lorenzo were already up and chatting in the kitchen. His father was already gone, but Lorenzo's mother was there, and shared a small breakfast with us before we went out exploring Rome. And we were able to explore it in depth, as Lorenzo was able to show us his city in a way most people never see. We saw not only landmarks, but also out-of-the way beauty. We were made comfortable at nightclubs for locals because of his entrée. And we saw lots and lots of Lorenzo's friends over the six day's we spent there, a surprising number of whom were good looking young men.

In Rome, Allison and Lorenzo didn't just treat me as a third wheel, I was more like a spare tire on a sixteen-wheeler. My wife was constantly surrounded by young men, to the degree I was superfluous. She always had two or more men by her side, whether at a café, while out dancing, or in bed at one of his friend's places. The Italian language splashed all around me, and I could only tell when I was being included in the conversation when one or more of the crowd would turn and laugh in my direction. When I complained about this, Allison would tell me to stop whining.

"You're still getting more sex than you ever had, aren't you?" (That was true enough.) Then just let me enjoy myself. How often am I going to have a week like this?" (That was the question I was afraid of.)

Even at his family's house, I was treated indifferently, or even with distain. On the second night, Lorenzo had slipped into our room for a quiet threesome, and when I was worn out, Allison suggested I retire to the sofa in the living room until Lorenzo was finished. The problem was he never seemed to be done. His mother found me laying out there the next morning, and when the lovers emerged sleepily later in the morning, it was impossible to hide the situation. Allison decided she and Lorenzo should share the bed for the rest of our time in Rome.

"After all, Grayson, it is his bed! (As if her being my wife wasn't much of a factor in the affair.) "You're certainly free to join us, honey, but it just makes sense for you to leave when you've worn yourself out. Why should you take up so much of the bed if you're just going to lay there limp?"

Lorenzo's sister, Arietta, thought the whole situation wildly amusing. She had returned from spending a night in nearby Terni, and now she teased me incessantly about how her brother had replaced me as the lover of my wife. She was a sexy 24 year-old and I could stand being teased by such an attractive woman, but it was difficult to see the contempt on his parent's faces. His father could scarcely look at me, always muttering "mezzo finocchio" in my general direction. Allison didn't know what it meant, but Arietta told me later it meant "almost being a fag, but not quite. Sort of half a man." His mother wasn't as bad, but she had a rough tongue in her mouth. She never used my name; constantly referring to me as "Cornuto" (cuckold) or "Ragazzino" and always asking me if I having "rimanenze" (leftovers) again today?

On our last day in Rome, Arietta took pity on me, and told me she would take me around the city on our own, so I wouldn't have to watch her brother 'making love all day to your woman'. It was great for the morning, walking around the Spanish Steps with a much younger woman, seeing the looks of envy on the face of both the foreign and Italian men. But after lunch, she took me to a friend's apartment, where we were met by nine other women. There I was 'forced' to jerk off in front of them, while they took pictures on their cell phones of the 'American cuckold' who couldn't control his own wife. It was actually kind of a turn-on, since most of the group was young and attractive, but once we got home, Allison made it clear those pictures were going to haunt me.

"Wow, Grayson, I'm going to love showing some of these pictures to our friends back home. They'll love seeing how well you got along with the Italian women."

I begged her not to show anyone, but she just said she was teasing me. "After all, that's the only way you could ever please ten women, so I'm proud of you, darling." Then she took Lorenzo to bed with her, alone. She said she wanted to have some privacy on the last night. I was left sitting up with Arietta and her mother (the father still wouldn't talk to me). When I told them that we had never done anything like this before, they were both surprised. When I assured them that once we got back home things would return to normal, they just looked at each other, and laughed and laughed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cuckold Abroad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 213 milliseconds