• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • She is as Horny as I am

She is as Horny as I am

12

This Saturday morning started like any other. I trudged down the stairs, and my mom and 18 year old sister, Angie, were already in the kitchen having breakfast (my father hadn't been in the picture for years). We all get along great, and have no issues whatsoever. Mom is definitely a looker, being petite with long dark hair. She's only in her early forties, and really takes care of herself. Angie is similar in looks, but a little more curvy. I'm not going to lie- I've mentally undressed both of them several times a day since I got back from college. Today, Angie was wearing a little white sleeveless blouse and denim shorts that really showed off her figure, and if I didn't have plans later, I'd be heading back upstairs to jack off with the image of her in my mind.

My plans? Well, being a self-professed pervert, I consider myself lucky to live in a city that still has an adult theater. And, being 19 years old and home from college for the summer, I'll be visiting it a couple times a week. Most of the time it is pretty empty, with a few guys like myself just sitting back and jacking their cocks to the movie, with the hopes that a couple will come in and show off, or maybe even let someone join in. I'm not a bad looking guy and have a decent cock, and more than once I've been invited to stand in front of a wife or girlfriend while she strokes and sucks me. Sometimes she'll swallow, and sometimes she'll have me shoot on her tits. If I'm lucky, she'll be in the mood for a facial, and if I have already been in the theater jacking for a while, I'll literally cover her face. Like I said, I'm a pervert, but it beats hanging out at the mall. Of course, being the horny guy I am, I had plans to head to the theater and take care of the perpetual hard-on these two give me.

Anyway, Angie was telling mom that she was going to run some errands and shop during the day, but that she would be home in time to help with dinner. I told mom that I would mow the lawn this morning before it got too hot, and then I would meet up for some friends for a while (couldn't very well tell her about the theater). Mom said she was going to meet friends herself, and would be back later in the afternoon.

So, after spending the next couple of hours mowing and raking, I took a quick shower and headed for the theater. Thirty minutes later I pulled into the parking lot, seeing more cars than usual. "Hmm, that's a good sign," I thought to myself. Often, the regulars will send out texts if a hottie shows up, and that was confirmed by the guy at the counter when I walked in and paid.

Sure enough, I entered the theater, and there was already a crowd circled around someone in the back row. The movie was now secondary, but I wanted to build up a nice cumshot, so I tossed my shorts off to the side and started stroking. After fifteen minutes or so, I thought, "What the hell, I'll go to the back and see who's there and maybe shoot off now, and sit back down and whack off some more. Maybe I'll get lucky twice."

So, I started walking to the back, slowing stroking my cock. I heard someone say "Anyone ready to shoot?? She wants more!"

I said, "Right here, I'm ready!" and the crowd opened like I was parting the Red Sea, with me trying to time my cum shot just as I reached her. I stepped through, and who did I see? Angie, slid down in her seat with her white blouse open and her denim shorts pushed down to her knees, with one hand jacking on a cock and the other hand rubbing her bush! Cum was dribbling down her chest from the other cummers before me. I froze in place, but that didn't stop me from erupting in a long stream all over her, starting at her cheek and down to her thigh. We locked eyes, and we were both in shock. The guys cheered and I heard comments like how that was the best shot yet, but I wasn't interested in that right now. I turned around, grabbed my shorts and dashed out of the theater.

I didn't want to go home right now, so ironically I went to the mall to hang out. I couldn't believe that just happened! Angie was always the golden child, always helping at home, getting good grades. She didn't even have a steady boyfriend that I was aware of. I got a bite to eat, and then headed home, wondering how to approach this with Angie later. We couldn't possibly live in the same house and ignore it.

When I got home, Angie was already there. I walked in, and she was sitting on the sofa watching TV, wearing the same blouse and shorts. She looked at me and said, "So, I guess we need to talk about this."

Me: "I guess so. How long have you been going there? Why?"

Angie: "A few months. I go once a week or so. I go there for the same reason you do, except I'm on the receiving end. How long have you been going?"

Me: "Since I turned 18. I went every chance I had. I couldn't wait to go as soon as I got back from college last week. I had no idea you were like this. Does Mom know?"

Angie: "You think I would tell Mom I like to go to the porn theater and have guys shoot their cum all over me? And that at least once I week when we have dinner I am sitting there with dried cum on my body and pussy? Like I do right now?"

Me: "You have a point. You like guys cumming on you?"

Angie: "I know what you are thinking. I don't understand it myself. It started when a guy I was going out with talked me into watching a porn film with him, and there was a scene where a woman was with two guys, and they came all over her. I wasn't on the pill then and I was limited to what I could do for him anyway, so I told him he could do the same thing to me if he wanted to, and within minutes I felt the first stream of cum landing on my face. I was hooked, but I don't know why. Just the thought of having four or five guys cum on me and then getting up and getting dressed with them watching me gets me so hot. No one at school knows I am like this, and I almost regret going on the pill because it gave me an excuse for a guy to cum on me instead of inside me."

I stood there dumbfounded. I couldn't believe my sister was talking like that. But then again, I'm a pervert so why couldn't she be one too?

Me: "Angie, I'm really surprised. You were always so nice and quiet."

Angie: "You are the same. A good student, never gets in trouble. Does chores at home without being told. Imagine my own surprise to see you standing there half naked with your cock in your hand. But really, it's just a thing I enjoy. I am perfectly normal otherwise, and I don't let it affect my normal life."

Me: "Do you have sex with the guys there?"

Angie: "Of course not. I'm crazy, but not that crazy. I just let them cum on me and sometimes I stroke their cocks. I only have sex with a couple of my boyfriends if you can call them that, and no, they know nothing about this. But even then, I'm addicted to their cum. I've even had sex with one of them and had him cum inside me, and when I met the next one an hour later, he thought I was wet because of him, not realizing it was because I was already dripping cum. Like I said, there are two sides to me. The nice girl, and what you would call a tramp I guess."

Me: "I'm no better I guess. Ok, so what do we do now?"

Angie: "You mean this very moment, or in general?"

Me: "I guess in general."

Angie: "Well, obviously we can't tell on each other, and we have to make this work. We both know what we want, and we have to keep this secret. Tell you what, now that we both have been outed, we could start going there together, right? Plus when we are at home, I'll let you cum on me whenever you want. You just have to tell me to open my blouse and I'll let you have your way with me. I know you are my brother, but like I said, I separate the two sides of me. And having someone in the house who will do that to me anytime is just so hot."

Me: "Are you serious? What if I told you to open your blouse right now?"

She didn't say a word, and started unbuttoning her blouse. I just realized she wasn't wearing the pink bra she had on this morning, and I asked her about it.

Angie: "I like how it feels to have my nipples rub against my shirt, but I can't just not wear a bra in the morning when Mom is there. But she can't tell I'm not wearing panties."

In a few moments her blouse was unbuttoned and she unsnapped her shorts and opened them enough to show part of her bush, which was covered with a layer of soft black hair.

Angie: "So, stand up and do what you were doing in the theater."

I stood in front of her, and kicked my own shorts out of the way. I was already hard just from the sight of seeing one hand gently squeezing a nipple, and the other hand sliding into her shorts where I knew her fingers were touching herself. I started stroking, and she told me that I can cum anywhere I want on her, but since Mom is coming home soon it would be better on the chest so she could just cover up quickly.

She started teasing me, cupping one breast and trying to push the nipple upwards so she could lick it. Her other hand covered her bush, but I could see slight movements.

Angie: "Step up closer. Rub your cock on my nipple."

God, was this really happening? I stepped up closer, and she squeezed her breast slightly and the nipple met the head of my cock.

Angie: "When you cum, I want you to cum right on my nipple. Ok? Stroke harder, I want you to finish before mom gets here."

My hand started moving faster, with my cock pointed directly at its target. Angie's hand was also moving faster, and her breathing became heavier. Her eyes were fixated on the head of my cock.

Me: "I'm almost there. Ready??"

Angie: "Yes, give it to me. Right here!"

I brought myself right to the edge and then stopped stroking, holding my cock right below her nipple. I started cumming, and it splashed upwards on her breast in three spurts. I pulled back, and some of the cum was puddled above the nipple while the rest started running down the sides.

Angie: "Wow, very impressive! Especially since you just came a few hours ago!"

Her fingers played with my cum, pushing it in circles around her breasts and stomach. My cock slowly became soft again, but I still stood there with my hand gripping it just below the head.

Angie: "Remember, this is as much for me as it is you. Whenever you feel like getting off, I want you to cum on me. If Mom has gone to work and we will be alone for a while, you can just walk up and cum on my face so I can walk around that way. If she is home, just call me to your room and I'll pull up my shirt so you can cum on me there. You can do it anytime. If we are watching TV and Mom has gone to bed, you can stroke your cock beside me and stand up and shoot anytime. I'll never say no. I just love it too much."

Me: "Ok, but remember I'm as big a pervert as you are. I jack off all the time. I might want to shoot on you five or six times a day. What about that?"

Angie: "No problem. You can do it right now again if you want. I haven't buttoned up yet."

Me: "What about touching? Can we feel each other up?"

Angie: "Yes, but no kissing or anything like that. This is all about sex and getting off, which we both obviously need a lot of. Go find a girlfriend if you want to kiss. I am going to like this arrangement, because I can actually go on a date without thinking constantly about getting laid."

And with that, Angie reached up for my cock and wrapped her hands gently around it, and it quickly started getting stiff again. She told me to play with her if I wanted to, and my hands reached down and cupped her breasts in an instant, with my thumbs gently running over her nipples. She bent forward a little bit and rubbed the head of my cock against her cheek, saying "I love how soft a cock feels. I can play with my boyfriends' cocks for hours, but now I have another one to play with. Tell me when you are close to cumming, and we'll try to time it together."

I said, "Would you undress? I want to see you from head to toe, playing with yourself."

She slipped her shorts off and shrugged the blouse off her shoulders, and tossed the clothing on the floor. Leaning back, she stretched her body out, sliding both hands down along her thighs, and then back up again while letting one finger glide through her pussy.

With that, we heard the garage door opening, meaning mom was home.

Angie: "Quick, get dressed! If you want to finish, make some small talk with mom for a minute and tell her I just got home and that I'm upstairs. If you think you can make yourself cum quickly, come upstairs in a few minutes and I'll be waiting for you before I jump in the shower. I have to make myself presentable for mom before I come down to make dinner."

Angie ran upstairs, and I double-checked myself to make sure nothing was hanging out before mom walked in. My cock was still half hard, and when she walked in and opened the door, her appearance did nothing to help that. She was wearing tight capris pants and heels and a tight lime green silky t-shirt that was form fitting. I was thinking to myself that Angie is going to taking a lot more loads from me than she ever expected if mom walks around like that this summer. I told her that Angie was upstairs and would be down to make dinner in a while. She asked about my day and stuff like that, and then I told her I would take a quick shower too and put something better on since she was dressed up, and I went upstairs. I went directly to Angie's room, where she was kneeling in the center of the room completely naked.

Angie: "Ok, no time for playing around. Make it quick!"

I dropped my shorts and grabbed my already hard cock and started jacking furiously. Her hand was doing the same on her pussy, saying "You're in luck this time. Mom is home, but I'm going to be taking a shower anyway, so you can cum on my face if you want to!"

Within seconds, I stepped closer, brought the tip of my cock right up to her cheek, and shot a load back and forth as though I was painting a portrait. Her body stiffened too, and I saw the tell-tale signs of her nipples getting hard as she shuddered to an orgasm. "Ok, see you downstairs!" and we both continued to get ready before mom came looking for us.

I couldn't even believe my good fortune. Could this really be happening? And as I stepped out of the shower and started getting dressed, I felt my cock getting firm again, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I would see if Angie really meant what she said.

I went downstairs, and Angie was already in the kitchen with mom, talking about their day. I thought to myself that this is as good a time as any, so I said to mom, "Hey mom, why don't you take a glass of wine and sit out back on the patio, and Angie and I will finish dinner."

She looked at me and replied, "Really? What has gotten into you? You must want something!" and laughed.

Angie smiled and said "No doubt!"

I shrugged and said, "No, it's just that I was gone at school for a few months and it's my first weekend back, and I thought I'd do something nice."

Mom smiled and said "Ok then, I'll be out back. Shout when dinner is ready," and she took her glass and went outside. Angie looked at me and saw my eyes were glued to mom's ass as she walked across the yard.

I told her that I'd be asking for a lot of favors with two hotties like her and mom walking around all summer, but she affirmed that is no problem and she would never say no. So I said, "Ok, then I want to cum on you right now!" and pulled my cock out of my jeans.

Angie reached for the top buttons of her blouse, saying, "Ok, I'll continue cooking, and I'll unbutton my blouse so you have something to look at. Just tell me when you are ready."

So, I stood there stroking my cock, looking at Angie's nipples peeking slightly above the lace of her bra. I figured I had at least fifteen minutes or so before mom would check on us. And even though I had already cum three times that day, I had a feeling this next time wouldn't be the last time. The minutes rolled by, and I told Angie to push her bra down a little bit so I could see the entire nipple.

My stroking got more intense, and then I saw mom on the far side of the lawn tip her glass back to get the last sips from the glass, meaning she was probably ready to come back. I told Angie that I was going to shoot soon.

She said "Ok, you can't shoot on my face obviously, and your cum would show through my thin blouse. You can either shoot in my mouth or I'll quickly unzip my jeans and you can shoot on my bush. Your choice."

What a choice! I figured I would have at least one more shot at her bush later, so I chose her mouth.

She knelt down and said, "Ok, bring yourself right to the edge and just as you are about to cum, slide your cock in my mouth," and she opened her mouth in a big O shape.

I stroked harder and did exactly as she said. I placed my cock on her tongue and she clamped her lips around it as I started shooting. She pulled her head back when I was done, wiping every drop of cum from my cock, and buttoned her blouse. She smiled, saying, "You better put that away. Mom is on her way back."

I laughed and said, "Ok, but I'm cumming on your bush before the night is over!"

Luckily Angie is a great multi-tasker, because she managed to get everything ready even though her own brother was standing next to her jacking off while she was cooking. We all sat down and continued our small talk.

Mom asked, "What are you two doing tomorrow? I was invited to the lake by Janice and her family, but I'll stay here if you would all like to do something together."

Angie jumped in and said, "Mom, go ahead. We have all summer, plus we will both be here most evenings. This is so much fun anyway, having time together like this. Josh and I can find things to do during the day." Angie gave me a look that assured me that we were going to have a great summer.

We cleaned up the dishes, and settled in the living room to talk and watch a movie. Around ten, mom said she was going to bed so she could get up early and leave for the lake, and that she would be gone when we got up. We told her we would watch another movie before going to bed, and we said our good nights.

In about twenty minutes, Angie turned to me and said, "Well? I told you before you can just sit and jack off around me whenever you wanted to." I told her I just wanted to make sure mom was asleep, and I pulled out my cock, pushing my jeans down slightly so the zipper wouldn't get in the way.

Me: "So how do you want to do this? Do you want to jack me off, or do you want to watch? What do you like?"

Angie: "I like touching and stroking a cock sometimes, but there is plenty of time for that. Most of the time I would rather we both masturbated and then you cum on me. I don't know why, but I get wet all the time just thinking about it."

Me: "Are you going to masturbate now too?"

She answered my question by pushing her own jeans down a little bit, just enough so I could see her complete bush. She also twisted around and pulled off her bra, and left the few buttons of her blouse open. One of her hands were quickly down between her legs, and I could see that her middle finger was moving in circles.

Angie: "The movie lasts another hour and a half. Make it last until the end. I guess you want to shoot on my bush this time? I want it to be a lot so I can go to bed that way and feel it."

I stroked ever so slowly for a few minutes, and then speeding up again until I thought I was close to cumming, and then slowed down again. I slipped one leg out of my jeans to give me more freedom, but still making it possible to get dressed quickly in case we heard mom. I told Angie to do the same so I could get a better look.

Soon she had one leg free, and she turned sideways and leaned against the sofa with lone foot on the floor and her knees spread apart. Her pussy was completely exposed and soaking wet as she slid her finger along the length of her slit. One hand was pinching and twisting a nipple and she looked at my cock, completely entranced.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • She is as Horny as I am

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds