• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Brad's Road Trip Ch. 13

Brad's Road Trip Ch. 13

1234

Note: This is the 13th chapter in what will be a fairly long series. If you haven't read Chapters 1-12, this section won't make any sense. The sex scenes will mostly stand alone, but there's a pretty significant back-story. Anyway, thanks for reading! Feedback is appreciated! Special thanks to my outstanding editor, AnInsatiableReader, for helping me clean it up, and also my lovely wife, who made some key suggestions too!

Anyway... enjoy!!

********************

Since it's been about six months since Chapter 12 came out, here's a small recap: Brad is winding his way across America on a long road trip to celebrate getting out of the military. He met Kelly, a girl from his home state of Idaho, during a chance phone call the day before he left. They had phone sex that very night, and just about every night during the first two weeks of his trip. Their feelings have grown far past the physical now, to the point where they're in a relationship despite having never met in person. Not wanting to spoil his fun, Kelly lets Brad have all the sex he wants on the trip, provided he tells her all the details of every encounter. In the most recent chapter, Brad finds himself in Indiana, where he spent the day with a pretty hotel clerk/lingerie saleswoman/hopeless nymphomaniac named Ellie. As they were winding down for the night, Brad got a call from his mom saying she'd seen Kelly out with someone named Tyler, whom Brad has never heard of.

Day 12

Monday, June 23

Evansville, IN to Chicago/Rockford, IL

I'd had more sex on this trip than a lot of men have in a lifetime. I'd had threesomes, foursomes, an orgy, and been in some one-on-one situations that even the raunchiest minds in the porn industry couldn't have schemed up. I'd had sex in hotels, houses, apartments, tents and a lingerie store; fooled around in the back of a truck, an equipment shed, and the front seat of my car. I'd dry humped at a crowded concert and in the middle of a packed dance floor.

One thing I had not yet experienced, though, was wake-up sex. I'd woken up next to plenty of girls, and back in Oklahoma I'd even woken up sandwiched between two women. On a couple of occasions, sex had ensued shortly thereafter.

This was the first time, though, that I was actually having sex as I started the day. I felt a hot, sticky wetness engulf my rock-hard cock, and I opened my eyes to an excellent view of a tight ass lowering itself onto my lap.

She let out a moan when she reached the root of my cock before rising back up. I feigned sleep for a few moments, enjoying the very subtle ripple of her cheeks each time her ass made contact with my hips. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I reached up and softly stroked her lower back, to let her know I was awake and appreciative.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Ellie said, turning her head to throw me a wanton smile before facing the foot of the bed again.

"Hi," I croaked. Early-morning gravel voice was so sexy. Her pace was slow and deliberate, designed to maximize her pleasure. I held her hips gently just to provide her a little stability, but that was it for my involvement. She was basically just using my cock to stimulate herself, and I was okay with that.

She took her time, but after about five minutes I felt her pace quicken. My grip on her hips tightened a little bit accordingly, until she leaned forward and put her hands on my knees. She pistoned her hips up and down rapidly, bending my cock forward almost painfully. Thankfully, it didn't take her more than a minute or so at that angle before she came with a scream. She lay back on my chest once she was done. I reached around and grabbed both of her boobs in my palms.

"Shameful behavior, using me like that," I said, grinning to make sure she knew I was kidding.

"Aww, poor baby," she said, crawling off of me. She started to get dressed in the same drab Holiday Inn clothes she'd been wearing when we met the day before. They still looked damn good on her. "I need to go to work, but I'll be back."

"When?" I asked. "I need to get over to breakfast with Lea and the kids before I hit the road."

"Pretty soon," she replied. "I just need to take over for the night clerk, do a little paperwork, and I'll be right back here."

She finished buttoning her shirt, then pointed at my cock, still reaching to the heavens and wet with her cum.

"Don't touch that," she said, licking her lips as she headed for the door. "As long as you're in this hotel, it's mine."

I grinned at her, thinking how lucky her boyfriend was to have found her. She was one of the good ones. Incredibly sexy, huge sex drive, great personality, definitely more of a giver than a taker. If I didn't have someone to go home to, I might have felt a little pang of regret when I had to leave Ellie.

That thought, combined with the loud closing of the hotel room door, broke the seal on my memories from last night.

Who the fuck is Tyler? Perhaps more importantly, why the fuck was Kelly lying to me about him?

I walked into the bathroom where I'd left my cellphone to charge overnight, and I saw that I had three missed calls from Kelly - one from right after I went to sleep, and two this morning. I so badly wanted to pick up the phone and call her, but I also didn't want to yell at her. Until I was certain I wouldn't, I wasn't going to take that chance.

Instead, I got in the shower. The hot spray felt awesome. My muscles were just beginning to recover from Friday night's orgy in Indy, and now I'd hit them with Hurricane Ellie. We'd both slept in short spurts throughout the night. I'd woken her up when I got into bed and fucked her right then, and she'd woken me up again a couple hours later. Ellie was certainly living up to her nymphomaniac billing.

I really couldn't wrap my mind around why Kelly wouldn't tell me about whoever this Tyler guy was. I mean, if it was an old boyfriend or a fuckbuddy she had sex with from time to time, that wasn't really much different than her mini-romp with the guy from the dance club. Even if it was a current boyfriend, I wouldn't have been that upset. No one had ever accused me of lacking confidence. I didn't really want to compete for her attention, but I had no doubt I would win if I had to.

My mental agonizing was interrupted when the bathroom door opened. I cracked the curtain to see Ellie shucking her work clothes.

"Great idea," she said, motioning to the shower.

"Yeah," I said. "Come on in."

I moved under the spray so she could get in, but truthfully, I wasn't much interested in playing around.

"Uh oh," she said immediately after closing the shower curtain. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Uh huh," she said, her smile showing that she could see right through me. "When I left here a few minutes ago, you were all happy. Now the tension is radiating off of you."

She gripped my now-flaccid cock in her hand for emphasis.

"This guy in particular is not in the same condition I left him in."

"Damn you being perceptive," I said with a slight smile. I dunked my head under the spray to wash the shampoo out of my hair, and when I opened my eyes again, she was lathering her body up with some kind of girly body wash she must have brought with her. In the mood or not, a hot naked girl was soaping herself up in front of me. I wasn't not going to watch.

"So spill it, so I can get on with getting you to spill something else."

"Girlfriend troubles," I said. "I told you we'd never met, and there's a lot about her I don't know. I already knew she was keeping something from me, but now it looks like she's keeping multiple secrets."

"Another guy?"

"Looks that way," I said. "I found out from a voicemail I got last night, but I'd forgotten when you woke up this morning. You kinda had me distracted, but after you left, it all came back to me."

"Is that why you woke me up last night and pounded my tight, sore little pussy until I was screaming into the pillows like a wanton little slut?" she asked. My cock responded accordingly, thickening in her hand. "Because you were mad at her?"

"Could have had something to do with it, yeah."

"I guess I owe her one then," she answered. "You fucked me half to death last night."

"Me?" I asked. "You make the damn Energizer bunny look like a two-pump chump."

"I've finally found somebody I really want to fuck while I wait for Tad to get home," she said, shrugging as the hot water cascaded down her fucking incredible body. "I knew you were leaving this morning, so I wanted to get as much as I could. It's not like you didn't instigate some of that."

"I did," I agreed. "I won't deny that. But men are known for being oversexed horn dogs. I've never seen a woman take it quite to your level."

"I warned you, didn't I?" she asked. I nodded. "I'm serious, Brad. If you lived here, this wouldn't be the last time we fucked. If you and Kelly worked it out and you both lived here, we'd probably all start fucking as a group once he got back."

That caught me off guard. Ellie saw the look on my face.

"We've talked about it some," she said. "A lot of pillow talk. He has the hots for my cousin, and I think his best friend is the second-sexiest man alive. Maybe the third, now," she tacked on. I didn't think it was possible, but she'd gotten me fully hard again with just a few minutes of playful banter.

"And?" I asked.

"We're both open-minded," she said. "I'm sure we'll explore not long after he gets back here."

"Open-minded is good," I moaned as she dropped to her knees. The shower pelted her shoulders and face, but she didn't even notice. She slurped my cock into her mouth, and within a minute it was back at full attention. She was definitely talented, and no more than 10 minutes later, I'd hosed down her face and breasts with a surprising amount of cum considering the number of times I'd gotten off in the past 12 hours.

I wanted to get her off again, but she really did need to be in her office. I offered to hide out under her desk where no one could see and lick her pussy until she drenched the chair in cum. I could tell the idea turned her on, and I'd have done it, too, but she had this crazy idea about not getting fired.

We dried off and dressed together, and she went back to the front while I packed up. I turned in my key card to a different employee, and Ellie walked me to my car.

"Am I allowed to call you and have phone sex with you?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said. "Take this number, too."

She punched it into her phone. "Whose number is it?"

"Kelly's," I said.

That made Ellie pause. "Oh," she said. "Well, I've never actually done anything with a girl before."

"Not for that, though, that is certainly an awesome image," I said, earning me a playful elbow to the ribs. "You have a boyfriend, Ellie, and despite what I told you in the shower, I still have a girlfriend. This was fun, and I'd love for it to happen again, but not at the expense of the more important people in our lives."

She sighed, but nodded her head. "You're right."

"I'll text you when everything is settled with Kelly," I said. "Once I do, give her a call and make a new friend. The next time you get to talk to Tad, tell him what happened, see how he reacts, and we'll go from there. If they're both okay with it, I'm sure we could have some fun on the phone. All of us could, probably."

"Sounds like a plan," she said as I started the car. "Brad?"

"Yeah?" I asked through the open window.

"Give her a chance," she said. "You obviously didn't hear about any of this from her. I know you're upset, but give her a chance to tell you her side of things. If she's the woman you described to me last night, there's a good explanation. Promise me you'll hear her out, okay?"

"Deal," I said. She stuck her head into the car and left me with a toe-curling kiss.

*****************

"You didn't call."

Kelly always came up with a unique way to answer my phone calls, but this one wasn't flirtatious, funny or downright sexual. It was matter-of-fact and did little to hide her displeasure. I didn't like it.

"I didn't," I agreed. I was rolling up Highway 63, straddling the Indiana-Illinois border as I rolled toward Chicago. Lea and her kids had eaten breakfast with me, and I'd made two more quick stops in town before rolling out. One was to the post office to ship Kelly's lingerie, and the other was to Lea's best friend's office, to handle yet another surprise for Kelly. I was on the road again around 10 a.m.

"Why not?" she asked. I imagined her with her arms crossed over her chest and a glare on her face. "I like that you were getting story time for me, Brad, but that only works if you leave time to tell me the story."

Woah. I wasn't expecting this.

"I'm sorry," she said after a good minute of extremely uncomfortable silence. "Really, you could have left story time until today. I just don't like not talking to you before I go to bed. It's easy to ignore when I have to work late, but last night I was just staring at the phone, willing it to ring."

"I should have called," I said. "I did end up spending the night with someone, but that isn't the reason. Kelly, you know that no girl I meet out here is ever going to stop me from calling you."

"How do I know that?" she asked.

"I just told you so," I replied. "And I've said it before. Whatever I might do with them, I don't call them my girlfriend. I do call you that."

She just stayed silent. I think she knew I needed to say something.

"You're my only girlfriend," I reiterated. "I need to know if I'm your only boyfriend."

"What?" She sounded genuinely thrown off.

"My mom and I talked yesterday, Kelly," I said. "I had a surprise for you, and I needed her help. She mentioned that she saw you at Best Buy yesterday, with some guy named Tyler. She said you seemed happy together, that you were being all cute and couply."

She was silent again, and I couldn't turn my mouth off.

"You told me all about your random hook-up, Kelly, but there were no feelings there. From my mom's description, it seems there's at least something there with this guy. I didn't find out until I listened to a voicemail around midnight, and I was really upset with you for not telling me about it, and that I had to find out from my mom. I wanted to talk to you, too, Kelly, but I didn't want to yell at you. So I didn't call."

"Your mom said that?" she asked, ignoring the last few things I said.

"Said what?"

"That we were happy together, and acting like a couple. She used those words, exactly?" Kelly asked.

"What does it matter the exact words she used?" I retorted, getting a little annoyed now.

"It matters, Brad," she answered. "Just humor me."

I sighed loud enough that people four cars back could hear, and rolled my eyes. "Fine," I said, thinking back. "I think her exact words were 'making googly eyes at each other.'"

She chuckled. I could tell that she was trying to fight it off, but she couldn't stop it all. I wanted to yell right then and there, but I just gripped the steering wheel harder and gritted my teeth.

"I'm sorry," she said once she'd swallowed the laughter.

"It sounds like it," I said, setting the sarcasm dispenser on full blast. "What's so fucking funny?"

"Aww," she said. "You only cuss when you're trying to make me cum, or when you're really mad."

"Not hard to guess which one it is this time," I said.

"No," she said. "Brad, I understand that you're upset. But if it's okay with you, I'll get to that in a minute."

"What?" I asked, incredulous now. "How about right now?"

"Brad," she said in that same cool, calm tone. She never raised her voice, although I'm sure mine was a borderline shout by now. "You've trusted me up until now, right?"

"Sure, but-" I started, but she interrupted.

"Okay, then," she said. "Trust me now, when I tell you that all your questions will be answered by the time we get off the phone. Okay?"

"Okay," I said, "but I want you to tell me what the hell is going on, Kelly. There's nothing else I want to talk about until you explain this."

"There was a couple of days ago," she said.

"Maybe," I replied. "Now, I want to know about this."

"Brad, I told you on Saturday that there were things that made it difficult to just drop everything and go somewhere," she said. "I asked for your patience, to let me tell you things on my own terms. I was very grateful, but now I want to tell you, okay? I'm going to lose my nerve if I don't do it now."

"Okay," I said. "Tell me."

"Surely you have some questions," she said. "Ask me."

"Fine," I said, willing to play. I was honestly more worried about this Tyler business now, but I knew she was keeping things from me before I found out about him. "A few days ago you talked about doctor's appointments, and you were tight-lipped when I asked about it. I heard a noise the other day, and I don't know what it was, but I know it wasn't a car alarm, like you said. Then you talked about not being able to go out whenever you want."

"There's no question there, Brad," Kelly said, clearly stalling. The urge to scream hit me again, but I let it wash over me.

"Do you have some kind of medical condition you're not telling me about?" I asked. "I'm into you so much it scares me, and I need to know if there's something wrong with you."

She took a deep breath, let it out, and answered. "You're right, Brad. I do have a medical condition. Or, I did, anyway. It started a little less than three years ago, and it lasted for nine months."

"What was-" I started the question before the last sentence sank in. "Oh."

"Yeah," she said. "I lost my virginity the day after my 18th birthday. And, well, I guess I should play the lottery, because I hit the jackpot on my very first try."

Her sarcasm wasn't lost on me, but I was still trying to wrap my mind around it, so I didn't even give her a token chuckle.

"I carried the baby to term," she said. "I thought about putting him up for adoption, but I just couldn't do it. I didn't tell my mom I was thinking about that at the time, and when I told her later, she told me she'd have killed me before I could sign the papers. She's helped me raise him. And no, thankfully, he is a very, very healthy boy. The doctor's appointment the other day was a routine check-up. He turned two last month."

"And that sound the other day?" I asked.

"He got a toy fire truck for his birthday," she said. "It makes all kinds of noises. I kinda want to kill Robin for buying it for him."

"Wow, Kelly," I said. "I had no idea."

"I know," she said. "I should have told you sooner. This just started out as a fun fling, and before I realized, it developed into something serious, and there was this big secret I had hanging out there. I had no idea how you would react, but you're right. You needed to know."

A light bulb clicked on in my brain. "So, this Tyler person my mom saw you with the other night..."

She chuckled. "My dad was the greatest man I knew. When I found out I was having a boy, I decided to name my son after him. My dad's name was John Tyler Linton, so I switched it up and named my son Tyler Jonathan Linton."

"So," I said, "the googly eyes my mom was talking about..."

"Just a mom staring at her child, wondering how he could be so cute and perfect," Kelly said. "He really likes your mom, too. She's the only person outside my family who can hold him without him pitching a fit."

I'd gotten it all wrong. My mom assumed I knew about Kelly having a son, so she figured her comments would make perfect sense.

There was no other man. This was an even bigger revelation, though.

"Tyler's biological father is the guy I told you about," she continued. "You remember, my ex-boyfriend who didn't want to include me in his baseball fandom? He freaked out when I told him. He was going to try and do the right thing, but I had no interest in marrying him, and he was relieved. He moved to Denver not long after Tyler was born. He e-mails me once in a while to ask about him, but he's only met him once. I don't ask him for child support, and he doesn't get visitation. He's not part of my life."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Brad's Road Trip Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds