• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Ts Tasha Jones Takes Huge Cock

Ts Tasha Jones Takes Huge Cock

People always ask me, what is the biggest cock I have ever taken? First let me tell you, size does not matter to me. I love looking at big cocks on guys. But when I am having sex, it does not matter to me your size, it is how you use it and the sexual connection we have.

The biggest cock I have ever seen and played with was when I worked as a stripper. I was doing my normal lazy dance on stage. I saw this really hot guy watching me by the bar. After my show I walked over and said hello, with my hands on his cock. I could tell he was packing heat but it was not until we were in the back and he released the monster that I saw he meant business. He told me it was close to 12 inches. Just saying that my mouth is watering and my ass is twitching.

I dropped to my knees and took him all in. I do not have that pesky gag reflex so he entered my mouth with ease. I began to slowly allow myself to get comfortable before allowing him to plow away and enjoy my mouth and all the freedom he could enjoy. He grabbed the back of my hair and started to pump in and out, slow, then fast and then really hard. He was thrusting into my mouth like his life depended on it. I felt my cock getting hard and my ass getting wet. I began to stroke my cock with force to match his thrusts.

He picked me up and kissed me deeply tasting his own precum from my lips. His hands were ripping at what was left of my outfit to get access to every inch of me. He went to his knees to please my clit, licking it and looking up at me with those deep brown eyes. He was a hungry fucker taking it all in including my swollen balls. I was about to cum from the excitement so I stopped him. I wanted to cum with him inside of me.

I bent over the chair; spread my ass wide open to allow his huge cock inside my tight little ass. He was not gentle, after giving my ass some lip and finger action he forced his way in and started driving it home. I was in ecstasy and that pain that is pleasurable was rushing though my body. My cock was dripping cum without me even touching it. His hands wrapped around my neck and began chocking me as he fucked me so hard I thought I was about to pass out.

His hand reached around and grabbed my cock and began to stroke. I knew it would not take long for me to explode so I started to push back on his cock with my own force. Within seconds I released my built up cum all over his hand. I felt my body give out from the energy this action took. He grabbed me tight putting his hand to his mouth to lick my love juice off. Savoring every drop, I felt him tense up and I knew he was going to release inside of me. My ass clenched around his cock to help him get closer. I felt his cock swell even bigger then I had thought possible. He exploded while still chocking me his deep groans in my ear making my knees melt knowing that I had just taken the biggest cock of my life.

He fell out of my ass and we dropped to the floor. Looking up seeing others were watching with excitement at what we had just done. The girls were stirring at his huge cock still pulsing and the guys watching my cock now fully hard again ready for more action. They were impressed by his size and that I was able to take on such a big task. After everyone left and I was about to get dressed he wrapped his lips around my cock and sucked me till completion. It was hot sitting back watching his cock jump up and down still erect while he pleased me. It was so big and beautiful.

I never saw him again but I have jerked off thinking of that time more than once. If you do not mind I have to do that now...again remembering that one night when I was stripping and took the biggest cock of my life!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Ts Tasha Jones Takes Huge Cock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 760 milliseconds