• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bored and Horny

Bored and Horny

123

Author's Note: This one's for all those who don't approve of silliness. I promise it's a real story this time.

*****

I arrived at my parents' house around mid-morning. I hadn't been thrilled about being asked to look after my little sister, but mom had insisted that she shouldn't be left alone. Apparently having a little eye surgery meant Brianna needed a babysitter while she recovered, despite having just turned nineteen and being more than old enough to look after herself. It was almost worth doing it just for the opportunity to tease her about it.

Mom and dad were already gone by the time I got there. I let myself in and went in search of my sister. I didn't bother calling for her because I kind of wanted to see if I could sneak up on her. A little temporary eyesight trouble on her part wasn't going to get in the way of my brotherly instincts.

Unfortunately, she must have heard me coming because she was looking right at me when I found her lying on the living room couch. I examined her silently for a moment while she squinted back at me.

"Lee?" she asked. "That's you, right?"

"Mm-hm. So you really are blind, huh?"

I pushed her feet off the couch to give myself a place to sit. Brianna stuck her tongue out at me and curled her legs up toward the rest of her body so she could keep lying comfortably.

"M'not blind. Just can't see well. Everything's all blurry. It's supposed to get better though. That's what they say. I'll be able to see better than before."

"Fat lot of good it's doing you now."

I waved my hand in front of her face just to find out if she could see it. She swatted at me, but was unable to make contact.

"Cut it out, you jerk. For once in your life could you just be nice to me for a while?"

"I'm always nice to you."

"Then I pity the people you're mean to."

I laughed while Brianna just shook her head. She couldn't have been too bothered. She'd had her whole life to get used to me.

"So why do you have the tv on?" I asked, nodding toward it despite the fact that Brianna probably wouldn't notice the gesture.

"Why do I have the tv on? You mean because I can't see it very well? Let me put it this way; what else exactly am I supposed to do? Read? Go on the internet? Go for a run? You wanna know what all those activities have in common?"

"You need to be able to see to do them?"

Brianna clapped sarcastically for me.

"Bingo. I'm pretty sure I'll be bored out of my skull by the time my eyesight comes back."

"Is this really all you do? Just lie here and feel sorry for yourself?"

"Pretty much." She held up her fingers to check things off. "Eat, sleep, lie on couch wallowing in self-pity. That'd be about it."

Brianna looked like she'd just climbed out of bed. She was wearing a loose t-shirt that she'd probably slept in the night before, and nothing in the way of pants. When I examined her more closely, I realized I could see her panties peeking out from underneath her shirt.

"Maybe you should consider getting dressed."

"Why? What's the point? "

"I dunno. Maybe just 'cause then I wouldn't be able to see your underwear?"

Brianna took her time in reacting. She pulled her shirt down a little further so that she was covered up, but didn't seem to care about what I'd seen.

"Don't look if you don't want to see," she said. "It's not like I can tell what's showing."

"If you were dressed it wouldn't be an issue."

"Come on, Lee. I'm not going anywhere all day, what's the point? Or are you gonna keep bugging me about this?"

"I don't give a shit. If you don't care who sees your panties, then why should I?"

I reached over and yanked her shirt up above her waist, revealing far more than before. Brianna pulled it back down almost as quickly.

"Fuck off," she said.

"Or what?"

I tried to lift her shirt again, but she hung on to it this time. We got into a brief scuffle over it, with neither of us able to gain any real advantage.

"Get off, you perv," Brianna said.

She finally decided to get her legs involved and started kicking me. That forced me switch my focus. I grabbed her ankles and held on, despite her attempts to free herself. After a moment I stood up and pulled her off the couch. She fell to the floor with a thud and just lay there. I retook my seat.

"You know you can't fight me," I said. "Even when you can see."

"Some brothers would take it easy on their incapacitated sibling," Brianna said. "You know, at least wait until there's some challenge in it."

She was still lying on her back where she'd landed. Her shirt had ridden up again when I'd dragged her off the couch and she hadn't fixed it. She must have been able to tell it wasn't covering her properly this time.

"Yeah, I could take it easy. Wouldn't be very much fun in that. Then we'd both just be sitting around waiting for your sight to come back."

Brianna's panties weren't particularly sexy, just some plain white cotton things, but somehow they fascinated me. It probably had something to do with the way they were on display for me. I'd never known my sister to let me catch a peek so freely before. I probably shouldn't have been taking advantage of her moping, but it was a fairly unique opportunity. I'd probably never get a chance like it again.

"Are you staring at my underwear again?" she asked.

"No," I said.

"Liar."

"I'm hurt by your lack of trust. You can't actually see me, so you're clearly just making unfounded accusations."

"I can too see you. Just... not well."

"That's what I thought. And cover yourself properly if you don't want me to look."

Brianna climbed carefully to her feet and moved directly in front of me. Her shirt had fallen back down into place when she stood up.

"You were so looking," she said.

"We're just going around in circles now."

"Whatever. Do what you want. I'm going to go take a shower."

"Need me help you get undressed?"

Brianna took a swing at me, but I was able to dodge it fairly easily. She might have actually had a point about her not being a challenge to pick on. Somehow it just wasn't the same when she couldn't fight back properly.

"Asshole," she said.

She walked off leaving me giggling to myself. With nothing better to do, I flipped through channels on the tv to try and find something worth watching. I'd only been at it for a couple minutes when I hear my name being called.

"Lee!"

"What?" I called back.

"Come here for a sec."

I rolled my eyes and trudged up the stairs to the bathroom. I could hear the shower running inside. I wasn't sure whether Brianna had gotten yet or not, so I spoke through the door instead of opening it.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Someone moved my shampoo," Brianna said. "I can't find it."

"Well... can you use a different one?"

"I don't know what any of the bottles are. I can't read them. I should be able to recognize mine by the colour and I don't see it."

"I... what exactly do you want me to do?"

"Just come in, tell me if you see it. But don't look!"

"You're a big ol' bundle of confusing this morning, you know that?" I said as I swung the door open.

The first thing I determined upon entering was that Brianna was definitely in the shower already. Her shirt and panties had been discarded on the floor, and a fresh towel hung nearby ready to be used. At least she hadn't gone in totally unprepared.

As I stepped further into the room, I made out my sister's silhouette behind the shower curtain. I couldn't see any details, just the general shape of her naked body. I probably wasn't supposed to be looking at all, regardless of whether or not I discern anything naughty.

"Do you see it?" Brianna asked.

"There's a couple of bottle on the counter here," I said. "There's a green one and-"

"That's probably it. Hand it to me please?"

Brianna stuck her arm out around the curtain, holding her hand out for the bottle. I gave her the green one, then waited. I heard the lid being popped, then the faint sound of my sister smelling the contents.

"Is that it?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Want me to do your back while I'm here?"

Her arm appeared from behind the curtain again, this time moving at high speed and holding a different bottle. I was barely able to avoid being hit by the projectile as she launched it in my direction, and it bounced off of the counter that I'd been standing in front of.

"Don't be so gross!" she yelled.

"Helpful," I corrected her. "I'm being helpful."

She launched a bar of soap at me next, this time farther off the mark. I moved toward the doorway in case she decided to keep throwing things. I was sure she had more ammunition to use if she so chose. She'd tag me eventually if I let her keep going, even with her lousy aim.

"Would you just... just leave already. I'm fine now. And if not, I'll work it out my own."

"Just remember you're the one who called me in."

"Whatever."

As I stepped back into the hallway, I heard a rustling noise behind me. I turned around to find Brianna had stuck her head out to make sure I was gone. She must not have realized that even though I couldn't see much of her directly, the mirror gave me a pretty good angle. It hadn't had a chance to fully fog up yet, and gave me a decent view of my sister's upper body.

I stood frozen in place at the sight of Brianna's naked breasts. She had no idea I could see them, so she made no attempt to cover them or withdraw behind the curtain.

"I can still see you," she said. "If you're gonna lurk out there, you could at least be a little bit sneaky about it. We've established that I'm not completely blind."

"Didn't want to go too far in case you needed something again," I mumbled, failing to come up with a good retort.

I was seriously thrown off by the partial view of my naked sister. I had no idea how to handle it. Despite my teasing and comments designed specifically to get a reaction from her, I'd had no intention of actually seeing her undressed. That went beyond the allowable limit of brotherly torture. I felt kind of guilty about it, but I kept looking.

"Maybe close the door then?" Brianna suggested. "You can stand out in the hallway all you like as long as you aren't trying to peek."

I closed the door, then left. I returned to the living room, no longer interested in what was on the tv. My mind was fully occupied with the image of my sister's round, perky breasts. I was kind of upset with myself for it, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized I shouldn't worry about it so much. I hadn't meant for it to happen. It was an accident. Brianna didn't even know I'd seen anything, so it wasn't like there'd be any fallout from the situation.

My powers of rationalization pulled through, and soon the guilt began to fade away. The memory of the event lingered for a while afterward. Boobs were boobs, after all. I couldn't help it that my sister's were so nice.

After a while I heard the bathroom door open upstairs. I assumed that Brianna must have been done with her shower. She didn't call me back to help her with anything, so I probably should have just stayed where I was. I chose not to.

Perhaps I'd rationalized too well. Instead of doing everything possible to avoid seeing my sister naked again, I made my way casually upstairs. Brianna had vacated the bathroom, as I'd suspected. She'd left a bit of a mess, but nothing major. In all likelihood she'd gone to her room to get changed. I debated for a moment whether I should bug her some more or leave her be for a while. Proper timing was critical when it came to keeping her annoyed, but not genuinely upset. I decided she could probably handle a little more since she'd had a break.

I wandered down the hall to her bedroom, planning what I'd say in my head. I was leaning toward asking her when she was going to clean up after herself in the bathroom. It wasn't terribly innovative, but it would probably bug her a little. At the very least she'd whine about how she couldn't see, and that I should do it for her.

Brianna's door wasn't closed. That didn't strike me as all that strange at first. It wasn't until I realized she was still in the process of getting changed that I figured out something was amiss. I had been about to say something to her, but stopped when I saw that she was only wearing a towel.

As I kept watching I learned that her process of getting dressed was dramatically slowed down by the difficulty she had in picking out the articles of clothing that she wanted. Instead of just rummaging through her drawers until she found what she wanted, it appeared that she had to find something that was more or less the correct colour, then hold it up close to her face to be able to try and make out the details. She had most of her outfit picked out by the time I arrived, but while I was there she went through half a dozen pairs of panties until she found the ones she wanted.

I wasn't sure how long I dared stand there without announcing myself. Even with her limited eyesight, there was a chance Brianna would spot me, or perhaps hear me if I made a noise. The longer I waited, the higher the chance of discovery. It would certainly bug her if she found out that I'd been watching her get dressed, but not necessarily in the way I wanted.

Before I could make a decision one way or the other, Brianna stepped into her panties and slid them up her legs. Her towel was still wrapped around her and covered her fairly well, but I got a quick flash of her butt when she pulled her underwear all the way up. I felt a momentary pang of guilt about watching it, but that went away when she dropped her towel.

My little sister stood naked in her room except for the small pair of panties she had just put on. She was facing away from me for the most part, so all I got were quick glimpses of the sides of her boobs. Her butt looked really good in the panties she'd chosen so I mostly stared at it instead. When she put on a shirt, I decided it was about time to stop perving.

I snuck backward several steps, then walked back to Brianna's room. This time I purposefully made louder sounds as I moved so that she would be able to hear me. I let my feet drop heavily and tapped my hand against the wall a few times purely for the extra noise.

"Hey, Bree," I said as I returned to her doorway. "What do you- are you changing?"

She was just pulling on a pair of shorts to complete her outfit. I noted absently that they hugged her ass nicely.

"Yeah, I was," she said. "I'm really starting to wonder about you. You seemed obsessed with trying to sneak peeks at me."

"Whoa, I don't think so. You're the one who left your door open."

"Maybe 'cause you were downstairs. How was I supposed to know you'd be creeping around up here? And let's not forget you trying to hop in the shower with me earlier."

"You know damn well I was joking."

"Do I though? It's hard to tell with you sometimes."

"Fine. Be that way."

I turned around and left the room. I must have been more mentally off-balance than I thought. Brianna was turning things around on me and getting under my skin instead of me getting under hers. I didn't like it when that happened.

Instead of worrying about it too much, I reminded myself that I actually had been peeking on her, so getting offended at the accusations was kind of silly. Thinking that way helped a little, if only because she didn't know that I'd seen her. At the very least it meant I had knowledge that she didn't. It wasn't much, but it was a small advantage.

****

Brianna and I went about the rest of our day more or less as usual. We took the occasional verbal jab at one another, but I stayed a little more quiet and withdrawn than I normally would have. I wasn't sure if she picked up on that or not.

We ended up spending most of the evening and into the night watching movies. Or rather, I'd watch and Brianna would complain about not being able to tell what was going on. Sometimes I'd describe what was happening on screen and wait for the right moment to start completely making shit up. She bought it a few times, but she generally knew when I was lying to her. It was kind of fun.

I eventually started getting sleepy. We were both sitting on the couch, each of us on out own side. I curled up in my corner and let my eyelids close a little. I wasn't quite ready for bed yet, but I was getting there. I intended to at least wait for the end of the movie.

After another half hour I was getting seriously tired. I had to fight to keep my eyes open. I shut them for a minute, then opened them again. All that accomplished was making it harder to stay awake. At some point I must have fallen asleep.

The next thing I knew the room was dark. The movie had ended, and the only illumination was from the blank tv screen. I opened my eyes, but didn't move right away. Something seemed off, but I wasn't sure what it was.

Brianna was sitting exactly where she had been before. There was a soft sound coming from her direction that I couldn't identify. I focused my attention on her and saw that her eyes appeared to be closed, and her mouth slightly open. At first I thought that maybe she was asleep and making small noises as a result of her dreams. I soon realized that wasn't the case.

It wasn't all that obvious in the darkened room, but Brianna had pulled her shorts down slightly. One of her hands was inside her panties. She was barely moving and clearly trying her best not to make any noise, but the small gasps that escaped must have been as a result of her fingering herself.

My confusion cleared away for a moment as I decided I must have been the one dreaming. That would explain what I was witnessing, to some extent. I'd seen my sister in a sexual way during the day and now it was showing up in my unconscious mind. I wasn't entirely happy about it, but it made sense.

My brief state of clarity didn't last very long. I had to face the fact that I wasn't dreaming, and that Brianna was masturbating right next to me. I wasn't sure whether to be turned on, concerned, suspicious, or whether I should just go back to being confused.

"It's kind of funny," Brianna said, startling me slightly. "You know what they say about being blind and having your other senses compensate? I don't know if I buy that or anything, but maybe it's not complete bullshit."

I said nothing since I wasn't yet sure what she was getting at. I wasn't even a hundred percent certain that she was talking to me. She could have just been thinking out loud.

"Thing is," she continued, "there's a big difference in your breathing when you're sleeping from when you're awake."

I played possum for another few seconds even though I knew she knew I was awake.

"Okay, I'll bite," I finally said. "Bree, why the hell are you playing with yourself while I'm right here?"

I adjusted my position so I was sitting up straighter. Brianna's hand was still moving under her panties. It was a little disconcerting how calm she was about getting caught masturbating. She hadn't even been all that sneaky about it to begin with.

"I was horny," she said.

"Is this... are you trying to get back at me somehow?" I asked. "Are you trying to weird me out?"

"Well you were kind of asking for it earlier. But no, I'm not. Although I was kind of hoping for more of a reaction out of you. I should have known better I suppose. This is pretty much business as usual for you today, isn't it?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

I had a bad feeling that I knew exactly what she meant. My mind went back to when she'd been in the shower and I had assumed she couldn't tell that I could see her breasts.

"Just 'cause I can't see well doesn't mean I'm blind, dummy. It also doesn't mean I can't hear you." A predatory smile slowly crossed her face. "You're not nearly as sneaky as you think you are. I know you were perving on me when you thought you wouldn't get caught. That's kind of bad of you, big bro."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bored and Horny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds