• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 05

Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 05

12

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: What follows is a very nasty story about sexual domination of one sexy granny by another, and it has scenes of golden showers, ass licking, fart smelling and other variables that some may not like. If you don't, do NOT read further and then complain you hated the story. There are ample opportunities to find what you like elsewhere on this wonderful site! But if this sort of thing does appeal to you, please read and hopefully enjoy, and of course, vote and comment!)

*****

It had been a few days since Susan O'Malley had thoroughly dominated Lauren Hannigan and her 19-year-old son, Brett. They were firmly under her pissy control now, after Susan had her way with the boy at the beach one day, converting him to her ways after forcing him to drink her hot pee, and later his mom as well, when the pretty young woman came to her house in anger over what happened to her boy and leaving with Susan's stain on her, another new disciple under Susan's control.

And then she'd dominated them both in her shower in a long, hot, wet sexual session that left mother and son ashamed and eager for more. Susan sat on her side deck this evening, twirling her white wine in a glass, feet up after a long day at work, thinking back on all that and wondering what her next conquest would be, who would be the next unwilling victim she would win over to her dark, fluid side.

She didn't hear Dawn come in her front door, nor walk out on the deck behind her. She heard nothing until the woman spoke.

"Mrs. O'Malley, I presume?"

Susan spun around, startled, wine sloshing from her glass and spilling on her supple, 65-year-old thighs as she looked up at the woman smiling a dark smile at her.

"What the...who the...?" Susan stammered, standing up angrily to confront the intruder.

She was big, not fat but large, roomy in the hips, a thickish torso and long, solid legs as she stood, saying nothing, in a short flowery skirt and fashionable top that hugged her rubenesque curves. Dawn was older than Susan, with chestnut hair in a somewhat shaggy mane, streaked with sexy gray, a full face free for the most part of the wrinkles that Susan had. It was the big green eyes that drew Susan in as she stared, disbelieving at this rather pretty, slightly smiling quiet woman before her, a good four inches and 40 pounds more than she.

"How dare you?" Susan snapped, slapping her wine glass down on a side table and walking up to the big woman. "Who the fuck are you and how dare you walk into my house?"

She felt control slipping away as the bigger woman just smiled at her, saying nothing, and it wasn't a good feeling. Susan was always in control, always, and this woman, this sexy intruder was siphoning it from her without saying a word. And it made Susan all the angrier.

Finally the woman spoke, looking down at Susan's thighs coated with wine that glistened in the slanting rays of the later afternoon sun.

"Shame to waste good wine, my dear," she sighed.

She moved quickly and fluidly for a larger woman and Susan barely was aware that she was now atop her, face to face, instantly capturing Susan's hands behind her with firm, strong hands, holding her still as she looked down into the blonde's stunned face, pressing her back into the deck's railing.

"Struggle if you like, I'm rather fond when they fight back," she said calmly in a soft hiss, her sweet breath on Susan's face. "But I've had martial arts training, my dear, and there's nothing much you can do to resist me."

"But who...please, you're hurting me...please...who..." Susan said, confused and angry at the woman holding her but at herself for being so completely out of control.

"Dawn, Dawn Montrose," the big woman said, her lips brushing Susan's, making her jump as she felt the heat of her breath against her face. "I am Laura Hannigan's mother, and Brett's grandmother and I'm here to have a word with you about them."

Susan's heart raced. She had always been in control of nearly every situation in her life, and always of the sexual ones, but this woman was too strong to resist - and too pretty and sexy. Susan felt herself giving way, giving in, and she fought it even as she felt her pussy go wet the harder Dawn squeezed her hands behind her.

"Now be a good little bitch and get me some wine," the big woman smiled, releasing Susan and spinning her back toward the door to the house as she silkily moved to sit in Susan's chair, crossing her impossibly sexy, large legs, thick, tanned and hard. "And try not to spill any."

Susan was transfixed, unable to disobey as she shuffled into the kitchen to fetch the wine and bring it back outside, handing it to the smiling woman sitting in her deck chair, playfully bouncing her top crossed leg, a huge flare of steely muscle around the shin bone, taking Susan's eyes to it.

"Yes, they are quite sexy, my legs, I work hard to keep in shape, far better shape than you, little woman," she giggled in a hoarse, sexy, low voice. "Now, about my daughter and grandson..."

"They...I...I mean they like it," Susan stammered, fighting for control of her words, a most unfamiliar situation for the usually confident woman.

"Yes, so it would seem," Dawn sighed, sipping her wine. "But not at first. At first you controlled them, made them do things against their will, and that cannot be tolerated."

Susan looked back at an empty chair and sat in it, on its edge, nervous, her hands clasped in her lap.

"Did I tell you to sit?" Dawn said with a pleasant smile. "No, I did not. Stand."

Susan found herself obeying, standing, trying not to stare at the beautiful woman so easily controlling her. Dawn smiled, and purposely let a splash of wine escape her glass and land on one huge, superbly muscled rugged thigh that was on marvelous display in her short skirt.

"Oops, silly me!" Dawn said brightly, then adding with a hoarse whisper. "Lick it off."

"What?" Susan asked, astonished at the brazenness of this woman so surprisingly confident.

"No, not 'what', dearie, the response should be 'Yes, Mistress Dawn'," she smiled, splashing a little more wine on the thighs she now spread a bit, the fluid running down the dark, hard flesh atop each one to the softer, more inviting inner flesh that quivered before Susan's eyes. "Say it."

"Yes...Mistress...Dawn..." Susan groaned, amazed at the words escaping her trembling lips as she knelt before the dark-haired beauty.

Dawn laughed as Susan dipped her head to her lap, hungry now as she licked the fluid from the salty flesh, suckling the meaty quad muscle on top and lapping her way to the inside, tickling the slightly wrinkled inner thigh as Dawn watched, sipping more wine. Susan was totally caught up in the moment as Dawn spread her legs wider to accommodate the blonde's sucking head, and as she inhaled, caught a whiff of the sweaty aroma coming from behind the tiny dark thong panty Dawn wore.

"Yes, I am a little ripe, a little cheesy, am I not?" Dawn laughed, noticing Susan's wrinkling nose at the scent. "I work hard, my dear, and work out harder. I ran several miles before I came here, and before that was at the gym, so I'm afraid I'm not at my cleanest! But then again, given the awful smells you put on my daughter's and grandson's faces, well, you're quite used to it, aren't you?"

Susan groaned, reveling in the foul unwashed vapors from Dawn's crotch, looking at the wet panty and curly dark hair peeking out from the sides and top, the biggest, nastiest bush she'd ever seen. She licked her lips and moved her face closer, anxious for a taste.

"Now, now, now, all in good time," Dawn growled, suddenly and savagely clamping Susan's approaching face in the iron grip of her huge, matronly thighs, cinching her ankles behind Susan and resting them on her back, squeezing the breathless blonde in her tightening scissor hold. "I understand you like crushing heads in your little legs, my dear? Well, you've got nothing on me, so here's a little sample!"

Susan's head felt like it would crack in the vice lock of Dawn's huge, strong thighs, her hands coming up to palm the sides of the thick limbs, her face tantalizingly close to that hairy, smelly crotch, a mix of pain and pleasure that put her into a fog. Dawn laughed and squeezed harder, arms folded across her ample chest, one arm up to casually sip her wine as she effortlessly kept Susan a prisoner of her meaty thighs. She slowly increased the pressure, concentrating the power into her inner thighs, the adductor muscles cutting into Susan's trapped neck and making her dizzy from the relentless, growing squeeze.

"About to pass out, aren't you?" Dawn giggled. "Oh, I could, and may knock you out in my headscissors, but for now I'm out of wine. See to it."

She unlocked her legs and Susan crashed back on her ass, aware now she hadn't been breathing for the last minute or so she was imprisoned in the fleshy bars of Dawn's crushing leg jail. She panted for air and with trembling hand reached for Dawn's glass, quickly retrieving more wine for the woman so easily controlling her existence.

"Now then, you've been such a bad girl, you must be punished," Dawn said after a few long moments of making Susan stand before her silently, wondering what would come next, her pussy aching for whatever lay in store for her. "I think a spanking is in order. Here, lie across my thighs, be quick about it, I haven't got all night."

Dawn's impatience excited Susan but she was never a fan of spanking. She balked, taking halting steps toward her tormentress. Dawn brightened.

"Oh, we've hit on some perversity you do NOT care for, have we?" she laughed, reaching up and grabbing Susan, literally tearing off her clothes and peeling down her panties, leaving the trembling blonde naked in the early evening chill, her wrinkled body shivering. "All the better, my dear, all the better..."

She worked quickly and efficiently, grabbing Susan's hair and laying her across her lap, Susan's fleshy, sagging ass glowing white in the new night. Dawn growled and tenderly ran her fingers over the meat, tickling her, spreading her cheeks and teasing Susan's pucker with one fingernail, then palming the flesh in both hands, massaging it.

"You do have a beautiful ass, my dear, I'll give you that, so soft, so creamy, so white," she hissed. "Now, let's see about getting some color on it!"

Susan braced for the blow, but it didn't come. Dawn raised her hand high and watched the little blonde wriggle and squirm, anticipating. Susan's hands instinctively shot back to cover her pale bum, which drew an angry response from Dawn.

"How dare you try to ward off my blows?" she snarled, twisting Susan's arms up behind her at the small of her back and quickly tying them there with her own panty Dawn had torn off her moments before. "That will cost you extra..."

The blows finally came, hard and fast, then softer and more slowly, an alternating current of stinging electricity that coursed through Susan's tender ass flesh and enveloped her being. She screamed, eyes shut against the pain, screams quickly muffled as Dawn stopped her spanking long enough to peel off her fetid panties and stuff them into the blonde's moaning mouth, its stench overpowering and exciting, a mix of piss, shit and sweat that caused Susan to suck at the rancid fabric, anxious to reconstitute the original perverse flavor.

Dawn laughed, stripping off the rest of her clothes and repositioning Susan across her supple thighs, blasting her hands, one at a time and occasionally together, onto Susan's rapidly reddening fanny, licking her lips as she watched the jiggly granny ass flesh quiver and quake under her raining blows. Susan got used to the pain, and started to relish it now, grinding her hips down onto Dawn's powerful thighs, eager to cum. Dawn sensed it and stopped, smiling down at the red mounds of flesh before her.

"No, no, dear woman, you don't get to cum, not now, perhaps not at all," Dawn giggled, bending to kiss Susan's flaming ass, causing her to moan and wiggle her butt up in response. "This isn't at all about you, as it was with my family. This is all about me!"

She let her hands drift to that ass, pulling apart the cheeks, looking inside at the sweaty, hairy pucker of Susan's asshole, which opened and closed as she arched her hips, eager for more. Dawn held them apart with one hand and rudely sliced the middle finger of the other hand directly into that pucker, sliding it up to the last knuckle with a grunt, twisting it madly and finger fucking Susan's ass. The blonde screamed, at first in pain from the savage anal invasion, but then in pleasure as Dawn's educated finger probed deeper and wider, tickling ever sexy sensitive nerve ending in Susan's aching anal chasm.

"Again, it's not about you," Dawn said, watching Susan arch her back, trying to take that finger deeper still, then pulling it out and holding it aloft, watching it gleam in the gathering moonlight. "Oh, my, you have such a dirty little asshole!"

She drew that finger around to Susan's face, holding it for her to see. Susan's eyes went wide and her nose wrinkled at the ripe, cheesy aroma wafting from it. She'd long fed that smell to others, young men for the most part, by sitting on their faces and grinding her scent into their permanent psyche, but never had she tasted her own. She clamped her mouth shut, shaking her head side to side.

"OK, then just smell it!" Dawn laughed.

She grabbed Susan's hair and rammed that oily finger into her nose, up each nostril, wiping it brutally hard over her nose and lips, cleaning it on the woman from whence it came, laughing darkly as she did. Susan gagged from the stench of her unclean asshole and when she opened her mouth to scream, found it embedded inside, Dawn scraping it off on her lips and teeth.

"If your dirty asshole is good enough for my daughter and her son," she laughed, finger fucking Susan's moaning mouth, "it's certainly good enough for the likes of you!"

Susan's pussy was on fire, ashamed as she was at the stink in her mouth and nose, and was a rag doll in Dawn's powerful arms as the older woman slipped her to her knees before her. She looked up at those huge, creamy white tits offset by the dark tanned skin around it, and down the slightly puffed belly to the biggest, hairiest pussy she'd ever seen. Dawn smiled, spreading her meaty thighs, and Susan heard the moist sucking sound from within the furry folds as Dawn's wet cunt lips opened up, a shiny gleam inside the hairy maw.

"Eat me," she said simply, lifting her legs to scoop Susan's face to her quim, locking it firmly in place with her muscular old thighs, the skin soft and inviting and strong, reaching for her wine glass to sip as Susan set about her oral task.

Dawn didn't squeeze at first, letting her thighs lie loose and fleshy on Susan's face as the eager woman buried her face into the hairy, moist clam of Dawn's outrageously hirsute snatch, the smell overpowering her, exciting her in a way she'd never experienced. She inhaled deeply, devouring Dawn's pungent scent, relishing the thickness of it, the bitter sharpness of old piss and the tangy forbidden flavor of shit. She moaned, humping the pussy with her face, running it up and down the lips, lapping eagerly, finding the hole under the hair and invading it with her tongue, tasting its funk lining Dawn's undulating pussy walls. She ground her nose into the older woman's clit, rubbing it, feeling it ooze its gel into her nostrils.

It was all consuming, all so nasty, so ripe, so raw, and Susan couldn't get enough, abandoning her tongue fucking, drawing it back into her mouth to savor the flavor, and then attaching her sucking mouth to Dawn's ridiculously huge clit, like a small cock, suckling it, dribbling it with her tongue, eager to please her Amazonic mistress who groaned at Susan's oral ministrations and tightened her huge thighs on her sucking head.

"You're very good at this, dearie," Dawn smiled, running one hand through Susan's silky blonde-white hair, the other twirling wine in the glass she lifted to her lips. "So very, very good...but it will cost you...I can't control myself when I cum...so get ready..."

Susan didn't know what she meant until she felt the growling ripple of muscle on her face, as Dawn neared orgasm and tensed her thighs, throbbing those inner muscles on Susan's jawbones and ears, pulsating them, twin ribbons of silky steel. Dawn groaned, swiveling her hips, cupping Susan's head in one hand, pushing on the face trapped in her cunt, and ground hard against it. Susan moaned, in pleasure at first then pain as Dawn's orgasm mounted and grew and finally exploded, gushing a thick stream of womanly cum down her sucking throat and those impossibly sexy old thighs tensed fully, quivering and shaking, calves locked tightly together and legs out straight as she came and completely covered the sucking head trapped inside.

"MMGNFHHFLLFFF!! Susan screamed, trying to pull her hands free from behind her back, trying to twist her head out of the fleshy prison of Dawn's crushing thighs, trying to breathe.

But she could not and as she gulped down every fetid, greasy drop of Dawn's copious cum, she passed out cold in the grip of legs, going slack and loose until Dawn finally released her scissors and let Susan slump to the deck, her face completely soaked with her orgasmic slime.

When she awoke, it was with Dawn on the balls of her feet, hovering over her face, those nasty furry lips spread, the meat of her cunt glistening. Dawn grinned down between those vast, squatting thighs.

"Drink up, bitch," she growled and let flow a massive stream of stinging hot piss that blasted into Susan's face, stinging her eyes, filling her mouth.

Susan gobbled and gagged and drank it down as best she could, the rest cascading over her head, soaking her fine, silky hair. Dawn plunked down now on her face, pinning it in her sweaty, piss-soaked thighs, the jetting hole sealing onto Susan's mouth, another pulsating flow of red-hot piss roping directly down the sputtering woman's throat.

She almost came from that alone, from tasting Dawn's angry piss, from the sheer subjugation, the subservience to another woman with a sexual domination greater than ever her own, but as she humped the air anxious to find her own orgasm as Dawn ground out hers on Susan's pussy blanketed face, the big woman laughed and pinched her thighs together, cutting off Susan's air and smothering her to sleep.

When she awoke, her head throbbed in pain from the second knockout. She blinked, rivulets of piss entering her eyes, blinding her with stinging pain for a moment before she could focus on the big woman standing up, leaning on the railing, and for the first time Susan saw her ass. It was huge, shapely but large, fleshy, white, perfectly mounded and supple, with the slightest sag.

"Not a bad butt for someone pushing 70, huh?" Dawn laughed, hearing Susan's groans from behind and below her. "Now, kiss it, lick it, suck it. You've tasted my piss, now get a little something from the dark side..."

Susan moaned, shuffling to her.

"Beg," Dawn growled over a brawny shoulder. "The right way..."

"Please...Mistress Dawn...may I kiss, lick and suck your ass? PLEASE!!" Susan cried, disbelieving words she'd never thought she'd say.

"Of course, dearie," Dawn giggled.

Susan was a woman possessed, slathering that big, white ass with lusty kisses and slobbering licks, long, wet moments of tasting Dawn's butt sweat before the big woman palmed apart those sexy cheeks, an explosion of anal hair tufted inside, and beyond, the dark gray puckering hole. Susan watched Dawn flex it open and shut, teasing her, and sniffed the air madly, practically tasting with her nose the acridness of it, a moist, hot, funky smell of sweat and shit. IT was a scent she knew she had and had forced on others, and groaned from knowing it would now be forced on her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds