• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Long Day Ch. 02

The Long Day Ch. 02

1234

Philippa walked into the large high street clothes shop and glanced around to orient herself. There were racks of clothes crammed fairly tightly around the large store. Interspersed around the clothes displays were mirrored walls covering the structural pillars, giving the illusion of more space. The shop was very well stocked and had a simple layout, with the expensive formal wear running down the left hand of the shop, and the branded casual wear down the right. The men's clothes were further back than the woman's. The main shop counter was near the rear of the store nestled up against one of the pillars. Behind the shop counter were the bargain bins, specials racks, accessories racks and the changing rooms.

There weren't that many people in the shop because it was only mid-afternoon. Philippa walked through the middle of the store eyeing both formal and casual wear, deciding what sort of ensemble she was going to buy. The heat of summer was lingering into the start of spring, so the new season spring clothes looked a little less enticing compared to the cooler summer clothes, which were sparingly spread through the shop and mainly placed towards the rear. Philippa walked towards the bargain bins, not because she was thrifty, but because she wanted some more of the summer clothes for the persistent heat.

There was a special attraction to clothes and fashion that really absorbed Philippa, she was indeed a very sharp dresser with an eye for coordination. She started to peruse through the selection of clothes in a bargain bin, pulling out the odd garment and holding it up before placing it back in. As she dug deeper into the bin she leaned further forward, which brought her blouse, absent a few too many buttons, away from her chest. Philippa could feel the cool air conditioned air against her bare breasts that were dangerously close to being exposed to anyone who walked past. She looked around to check the voyeur situation and was surprised to see a male shop assistant. She knew that he had a nice view of her cleavage and was close to seeing her nipples if she leaned any further forward or he came any closer and used his height to his advantage. Philippa froze as she felt a familiar tingle between her legs. The shop assistant made eye contact with a quick flick to her breasts. He was cute, maybe a few years younger than Philippa, but he was obviously employed for his tanned good looks. His smile brought a shine of white teeth and deep dimples, it also brought a moistness to her drying pussy. She returned the smile as her mind raced for a way to flaunt her sexuality which had been rampant all day. Philippa's mind was dwelling on the events of the day and had the realisation that her sexuality was a weapon that could obtain almost any man. All she had to do was show something and the man was powerless to resist.

Philippa coyly looked down to the bin and leaned a fraction deeper to reach a short leather skirt. Her blouse came away a fraction closer to revealing her very erect nipples. It was in fact the erectness of her nipples that caught the fabric which prevented the shop assistant from getting the view he desired. He approached confidently to the opposite side of the bargain bin. Looking down at the skirt, Philippa could just see her right nipple peeking out from her blouse. She looked up as he spoke.

'Hi there, can I be of any assistance?' he said with a warm friendly tone.

She straightened slightly, denying him the view he only briefly experienced, but drawing out the tease with ample cleavage.

'Actually yes,' she smiled, 'do you have this in a size 8?' She bit her lip in anticipation, resulting in a demure sexy look. She liked the skirt and was hopeful.

'Sorry, the bins have the last of the stock.' He was regretful.

Philippa looked around the store, which further removed her chest from his view, and put the skirt back into the bin. He looked a little crestfallen at the loss.

'I'll continue looking, but I'll be sure to call out if I need you for anything.' She smiled as his eyes flicked ever so minutely back to her breasts. She felt as though she had let herself down considering her daring throughout the day. She had definitely let him down.

'Actually,' she said as if thinking aloud, 'maybe there could be another one in here.'

'You might be lucky, the stock is spread out among all of the bins too.' He had half turned away, but turned back to the bin, 'Here, let me help you.'

'Oh, you don't have to do that, you must be so busy.' She motioned to the near empty store. There were almost more shop assistants than there were customers, and none of them were near the back of the store.

'It's been a quiet day, it would be a blessing to have something to do.' He smiled and leaned into the bin to start searching.

Philippa smirked at the audacity of this young man. She was intent though at drawing out the tease and leaned only far enough to give him only the briefest of peeks at her chest. Each microsecond of exposed nipple brought a flood of juices and a drum like beat to her throbbing pussy. Each glimpse was not missed by this sly man either, his eyes never really interested in his search for her skirt. Both maintained the guise of normality and innocence though, Philippa just an innocent shopper with a lack of awareness of her wardrobe malfunction, and he was just a helpful shop assistant.

Somehow, despite himself, he fished out the skirt she was looking for in her size. 'Look, a size 8.' He seemed almost deflated at his success.

'Wow, my hero. Thank you so much.' She gave him a sexy look of thanks which brought back the smile. She took the skirt from him and tucked it under her arm.

'Let me know if you need anything else.' He said a little too eagerly, before he flinched a fraction at his broken charade.

Before Philippa could respond, her phone rang from deep within her handbag. She juggled her handbag and the skirt as she tried to fish the phone from her messy handbag. 'Thank you, but if you'll excuse me.' She turned away from the shop assistant and again tried unsuccessfully to get her phone. She then leaned over and placed the handbag on the floor and stirred through her handbag. Immediately, she knew her skirt had ridden up the back of her thighs and left her bare, shaved pussy exposed. With only seconds since she turned away from him, she knew his eyes would be feasting on her very wet slit, and watching it now getting wetter. Butterflies erupted in her chest at the familiar sensation of eyes drinking down her exposed body. Philippa's body erupted into a sensual heat of excitement.

The phone vibrated wildly in her hand, with her lust enhanced senses it tingled all the way from her hand up to her arm, shoulder, chest and nipples. She didn't want to answer the phone and remove the decidedly pleasurable sensation. She turned to look back at the shop assistant.

'Found it!' she breathed heavily. He was treated to a view of her pantyless pussy and a fully exposed breast from her twisted torso. His face shone with delight. She straightened up, slightly flustered with the race of sexual thrill and the need to answer the phone. She walked a few steps away as she answered the call.

'Hello.'

'Phily! How the hell are you?' It was her very good friend Josie. They went to college together and were roommates for two years. She was the ultimate party girl who loved to get wild to escape her conservative professional life. Normally she would really push Philippa's limits, but after the day that she had, she knew Josie would blush if she knew. Yet, she knew that if anyone could appreciate her actions and offer her a night out to continue her fun, it would be Josie.

'I am damn fine.' She smiled broadly, the shop assistant now completely forgotten. Philippa strolled idly through the store.

'Have you got a busy day tomorrow?' Josie seemed to be brimming with excitement.

'Nope, not even work. I have a holiday all week.' She boasted, knowing that was the perfect news for whatever Josie was angling for.

'Oh my god! That is exactly what I wanted to hear! I'm at work and finishing up a big job, i'll be done in a couple of hours and then we're going out to raise hell.' That was a statement which was designed to force Philippa to say yes. Usually Philippa would have to question whether a night out with wild Josie would be a wise idea.

'Hell yeah, I hope you can keep up you sexy bitch!' The speed and enthusiasm took Josie back a little, normally there was a little to and fro of persuasion. Not today, and that tweaked Josie's attention.

'I...I did not expect that to be so easy!' Josie stated in happy surprise. 'You seem in a good mood?' she probed.

'I have had a day to remember, and I'm keen to make it unforgettable. I have a story to tell you that will make you blush!'

'That sounds like you need a partner in crime then,' her wicked grin evident from her tone of voice, 'but I doubt I'll blush, you know my past.' Josie sounded confident in her own ability to out shock Philippa. That would have been a fairly accurate assessment considering what they knew of each other as of that morning. Yet much had happened to Philippa since this morning, and she knew she had a story that would make Josie a deep shade of red.

"Oh, you wait, I finally have something to shock you.'

'You have intrigued me little miss Philly. Let's catch up when i finish up here. Shall we have a quick workout and sauna before we go out?'

'That sounds great, I'll see you at the gym in an hour?'

'Yep, talk soon, ciao.' 'Bye.' They both hung up.

Philippa put the phone back into her handbag. She looked around the store now on the lookout for some gym clothes and some clothes to go out on the town in. The shop assistant was lingering nearby, attentive in case Philippa needed anything, or felt the urge to expose herself. Looking down at her brown leather skirt, she quickly decided what sort of top she needed to go with it. She walked over to the formal wear near the front of the shop. Along the way she smiled at the other male shop assistant who smiled warmly back. His eyes followed her, as any male would when a stunning brunette walked past, but didn't linger impolitely as she didn't have anything on show.

It took Philippa a little while to find the top she was looking for, a cobalt blue drop neck top. She was holding it up against her to decide if it was what she wanted, when she was abruptly bumped from behind. She turned to look at the cause of such an impoliteness, and was met with a sour looking woman walking past.

'Excuse me.' The sour woman spoke with an equal measure of surliness that matched her outward demeanour. She had already pushed past and with her boyfriend in tow walked up to a rack of clothes and thrust a garment into her man's hand. 'Hold this.' She treated her boyfriend like a slave that did her personal bidding as she roved the store. Philippa could never understand why some men tolerated such bitchiness, and he was fairly cute too. She supposed that some men just liked a woman that took charge. She made brief eye contact with the boyfriend at one stage and smiled, as if to console him about his bitch girlfriend. He smiled meekly back, almost apologetically.

As Philippa progressed around the store towards the exercise gear, she realised that she had been watching the couple as they thundered around the store. So too, did the sour woman. Her face puckered up like pig with a lemon. She shot daggers in Philippa's direction and withering looks at her man. He responded as best he could by looking at his feet to avoid a confrontation that obviously only miss sourpuss could win. Philippa mused that women like that just gave the rest a bad name. She continued to browse through the exercise gear, and pulled a sports singlet with a shelf bra and some short loose legged shorts, both in black. Now complete with her shopping decisions, Philippa went towards the back of the store to the changing rooms. As she passed the accessories she spied a delightful pair of knee high boots, a lighter shade of brown that would really compliment her skirt and top. She also plucked a new pair of patterned thigh high stockings from the shelves.

The changing rooms had a bank of five booths with curtains that pulled over as cover. There was a full wall height mirror at the end of the booths opposite the entranceway. Philippa had her pick as they were all empty and entered the middle one, placed the boots down on the bench. There was also a mirror in the booth on one of the shared walls with the neighbouring booth, with some hooks on the opposite shared wall. Philippa then placed the clothes on the hooks. She then proceeded to undress, which wasn't very hard considering she wasn't wearing any underwear, and then removed her thigh high stockings. She stood naked before the mirror and saw the small tell-tale signs of her mischief. Her pussy was very wet, it glistened in the harsh store light, and there was a small amount of dried semen that had worked its way into her belly button. Her efforts to clean up after her acts of wanton sex had been largely successful, or had been brushed off by her tight fitting clothes. Her hand drifted down to brush against her breast, rubbing her palm in small circles over her erect nipple. The journey completed as her hand continued down to her pussy and a finger slid down over her mound, pressing firmly against the nerve above her clitoris. She slid it up and down the nerve a few times, bringing alternating sensations of light flutters in her chest and electric shocks through her pussy. When her finger finally drifted over her clitoris her pussy exploded and left her body shuddering, her knees threatening to buckle. Her sudden orgasm was intense and throbbed in slow but intense waves. Philippa slumped down on to the bench and eased out of her orgasm by sliding two fingers into her pussy. It was still so wet, she wondered if there was still cum inside her, it certainly felt like it. She brought her fingers up to her mouth and tasted the familiar taste of her sex and cum. Yes, she was still swimming in the cum of her multiple lovers, a thought that delivered a rush of horniness that immediately returned her mind and loins to sexual predator mode.

Sighing, Philippa stood and grabbed her blouse that she had worn during the day. She examined it and saw that it was very much encrusted with dried cum on the inside, but was alright externally. Some very minor marks were ever so slightly visible, passable as old stubborn stains that had seen numerous wash cycles for very near success. Her skirt was in a similar state, but the stains on the inside were very pronounced, yet externally it was better. Her thigh high stockings looked the worse for wear, with very large pronounced whitish stains from absorbing all of the cum that had leaked out of her pussy. The stains had actually stretched down a few inches to where the skirts hemline was. Philippa would throw all of them out when she got to the gym, they would just have to suffice for the short walk there. She used the cleanest part of the inside blouse to quickly tidy up the small remaining signs of her activities so that she could try on her new clothes without marring their newness.

The skirt wiggled on snugly around her waist and came to a rest several inches above her knees. It was tight and she tested that it could fulfil another function by bending over for the mirror. Her glance behind confirmed a subtle peak of her pussy, enough to be seen if someone was already looking and was seated while she was standing. Philippa stood, and then adjusted her skirt by rolling the waist band over once, thus bringing the length up her leg by a further inch. Repeating her bending over manoeuvre she was greeted by a much more ribald sight that would actually draw someone's attention if they were sitting, and deliver the subtle view if they were standing. A further roll of the waistband would make bending over impossible around any polite company. She smiled at the thought, but left it rolled over once. Next came the drop neck top. It fitted tightly across her taut stomach, but the drop neck hung loosely away, exposing her slender neck, her upper chest and cleavage. This was certainly a sexy combination, but knowing that flashing was an almost certainty, she tested her new addition by bending over toward the mirror. The top fell away easily, and by the time her torso was at a 45 degree angle, someone who was sitting across from her would have a very good view between her breasts and very nearly see her nipples. If she twisted in either direction one of her nipples came out for a peek. If she continued to bend over to 60 degrees, the top came away and exposed one of her breasts, visible to someone standing in front or slightly to the side of her. It was random which breast came in to view, nipple and all, and thus random which side the person could view from. She noticed that if she twisted her torso at this angle, one boob would completely pop out of her top, and then not return when she straightened her body. If she completely bent over, to 90 degrees, her breasts hung freely and visibly, both breasts clear for anyone standing in front of her and slightly to either side. From sexy to slut in no time at all. She was ready for her night out and she stood and admired her outfit.

Philippa's peaceful admiration was broken when she heard a familiar barking from sour pig lady. She had come to the changing rooms to try on her selection of clothes and was berating her man as she entered. Philippa stole a quick peek through the curtain at the couple. The woman was taking a pile of clothes from her weighed down boyfriend into the changing room booth beside her own. Philippa closed the curtain.

'You need to dress smarter, those polo shirts would actually make you handsome.' She oozed negatively. They wouldn't, Philippa thought, they would make him look geeky and like every other cookie cutter prep boy. His band t-shirt he wore already gave him a hip, rough look that confirmed her first impression of cute.

'And those Dockers would really make you look smart...better than your dirty jeans. You look like a hobo.' Her voice grated on as Philippa heard the curtain shut behind her. She actually shivered as she could feel the life being sucked out him. What a bitch.

Philippa pulled on her new boots and zipped them up. She walked out of the changing room to get a look at her outfit in the full wall height mirror and almost straight into the boyfriend. He stepped back politely and smiled, his eyes drifted across her from head to toe in a single motion as his eyes shyly returned to look at the ground and then away. She walked around him and stood in front of the wall mirror. In the reflection, Philippa could see him looking back in her direction while his sour girlfriend continued criticising his style through the curtain. Philippa made sure not to make eye contact through the mirror, as she didn't want to scare off this coy cutie.

Running her hands over her outfit, Philippa made a show of straightening her clothes and making them fit in their best possible way. In reality, she was making her body move in an enticing way; Her butt wiggled slightly, her breasts bounced a little, with both being thrust out in an attention grabbing charade. His eyes were glued to her body. She committed to her new found brashness as she bent over to 'check' her boot buckle adornment. This brought her tight leather skirt up the backs of her thighs, exposing a small amount of her bare pussy. Her torso was bent to 60 degrees which saw a single breast come into view in the mirror. Her pussy was her molten core, it was driving her very being, fuelled by raw exhibitionist desire. Philippa adjusted the buckle for a good length of time allowing the boyfriend a long leisurely look at her sex. She could see a swell start to grow in his pants, which he adjusted self-consciously. Philippa straightened up, thus removing her private areas from his wandering eye. She then walked right past him again as she returned to her booth. She brought the curtain back over for privacy, but failed to shut it all the way, leaving about six inches and a decent view into her booth.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Long Day Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds