• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Ashley's Revenge Ch. 10

Ashley's Revenge Ch. 10

12345

I opened my eyes and looked over at the alarm clock on my nightstand, it was just past 8AM and I could hear the birds chirping outside. I looked over to my wife's side of the bed to see that she was already up, something rare for a Saturday morning when she didn't have to go to work. The night before flooded into my mind and I still couldn't put the pieces together that would explain why my wife, Katherine, decided to roleplay as the hot, young Catholic high school girl from next door during our impromptu sex session on the couch.

Did Katherine have any idea of the naughty things that Ashley and I had been doing over the past few weeks? Could she have possibly seen Ashley and I fucking on the couch on the night we thought she was asleep? Was Katherine cheating on me and overcompensating because she felt guilty about it? Or was this just a simple case of a wife giving her husband a sexy little treat? I did not know the answer to any of these questions and it was starting to feel like I was completely losing control over what was going on.

Did my wife actually imply that she'd be up for a three-way with Ashley? It wouldn't be nearly as hot as fucking Ashley and her friend Lindsey but I knew the competition would be kicked up a notch or two if my wife and Ashley were in my bed together. I wondered just how my wife would react to watching me fuck the tall, blonde goddess from next door and how Ashley would use the opportunity to make my wife pay for screwing her out of her brand new Mustang.

I got out of bed and put on my robe and walked down the stairs, as I got to the foyer I could hear the sound of the treadmill running in the basement. So, not only was my wife up early, but she was working out? There was no doubt in my mind that she was either cheating on me or that Ashley had truly gotten under her skin. By the end of the week hopefully the GPS I attached to her car would at least give me a clue as to which of these it was.

I put a Dark Magic K-Cup into my Keurig brewer and looked out into the backyard as the dark roast coffee started filling my cup. It was a bright, sunny day and I smiled as I saw Ashley laying on a chair on her deck in a tiny white bikini with headphones in listening to something on her iPhone. I recalled all the times in the past that I'd caught a glimpse of her like this and was worried that she'd notice me staring at her long, slender body and think I was just a dirty old man.

My coffee finished brewing so I grabbed my mug and took it upstairs to my office where I'd have an even better view of Ashley. I sat in my chair and turned to the window as I picked up my phone and sent her a text message.

"I like that bikini," I sent with a grin. Immediately she looked down at her phone and then looked over at our house and shook her head from side to side.

"You dirty old man! Perving on the teenage girl next door! LOL"

"I have it on good authority that she started perving on me first," I smiled and waved out the window.

"Fair point, I guess I've told you too much!"

"Not at all, I love how your sexy mind works."

"So it's my mind you find sexy, Mr. Jones?"

"That and your perfect body, Ashley," I smiled.

"What is your bitch of a wife up to this morning? Does she know what you're doing?" I could see Ashley's smile clearly as she sent the text.

"No, she's down in the basement on the treadmill. I think you're in her head."

"Why's that?"

"Long story, hold on a sec."

I walked downstairs, opened up the basement door and descended the staircase. My wife was running on the treadmill, her hair pulled back in a ponytail and her black sports bra and shorts clung to her body nicely.

"Good morning," I said causing her to look up from whatever she was watching on her iPad.

"Hey," Katherine smiled.

"Can I make you a coffee or something?" I asked, noticing the timer on the treadmill was at the 25 minute mark.

"No, thanks," she smiled. "I'll be up in about a half hour."

"Ok," I said as I turned around and headed back upstairs and the minute I got back into my office I called Ashley's cell and she immediately answered.

"Hello, Mr. Jones," she said in a perky voice.

"Good morning, Ashley," I said as I watched her out my office window.

"So, I'm in the bitches' head?" Ashley giggled.

"Yeah, there's no doubt about it. Last night I was watching tv and after she called her sister to told her about the spa weekend she came down to thank me wearing a little pink babydoll."

"Wow, really?" Ashley asked surprised.

"Yeah, it's been a long time since she's surprised me with something like that," I said as I watched Ashley turn her chair a little so it faced my office window.

"What exactly did the bitch do to thank you?" Ashley asked as she looked up at my office window.

"She pretended to be you."

"She pretended to be me?" Ashley giggled. "What did she do?"

"She got on her knees and started sucking me off and then she asked me if I'd ever imagined you sucking my cock."

"She did not!" Ashley gasped playfully.

"Oh, she did," I said with a chuckle.

"And what did you say?"

"Well, she wouldn't let me deflect the question so I finally said yes, I had thought about you sucking my cock," I smiled as even from this distance I could see the shocked look on Ashley's face.

"Wow, you told her that?" Ashley giggled as she shook her head.

"I didn't have much choice, she wasn't going to take no for an answer. Then she asked me flat out if I wanted to fuck you."

"And you said 'no' I'm sure."

"I did say no, but she asked me again so I finally told her that I would love to fuck you at which point she got up and straddled me on the couch and started riding me."

"Mmm, I'm jealous!" Ashley cooed.

"Then she started calling me Mr. Jones and told me to call her Ashley." I watched as Ashley's hand slipped down between her legs over the tiny white bikini bottom she was wearing.

"She made you call her my name?" Ashley moaned in a quiet voice as her fingers rubbed her pussy through the fabric.

"Yes, it was so out of left field for her."

"So you were thinking about me when you were fucking her?" Ashley's fingers moved in little circles as I watched her from my window.

"I was," I moaned as my cock sprung to life underneath my robe. "Aren't you afraid someone might see you?"

"No, your house is the only one with a clear view of the deck, Mr. Jones," she smiled as she slid her fingers underneath her bathing suit. "Did you moan my name when you filled her pussy up?"

"I did, yes," I moaned.

"That is so fucking hot," Ashley moaned as I watched her fingers disappear further under her bikini bottoms as she started finger fucking herself right there on the deck chair.

"I thought so, and she also implied she'd do a three-way with you and specifically said that she'd do you."

"Mmmm," Ashley let out a long moan, "That just opens up so many new ways that we can fuck with her."

"You mean by literally fucking with her?" I chuckled.

"Maybe, but just knowing she is open to it. Maybe I should seduce the bitch and let you catch us," Ashley giggled as she fingered her pussy.

"Let's find out if she's cheating first."

"Are you stroking that big, hard cock for me?" Ashley groaned.

"No, and it's killing me. Not enough time before wifey is off the treadmill."

"You could let her catch you and let me listen!" Ashley giggled.

"You are such a bad girl," I smiled as I watched her on her deck chair going to town on her little pussy.

"I am, and don't you ever forget it, mister!"

"Oh, I won't. I plan on taking advantage of that fact all next weekend."

"Yes, just you and me, alone in that big house of yours, Mr. Jones. What ever will we do?" Ashley moaned as she bit down on her lower lip and smiled up at my office window, her fingers under her bathing suit as she fucked her little pussy harder and faster.

"I'm sure we'll figure it out. Are you going to cum for me you dirty little slut?" I groaned into the phone.

"Mmm, yes," Ashley said as she pressed her head back into the chair and continued to work her pussy under her swimsuit. "I'm your dirty little slut," she moaned.

"I can't wait to be inside your tight, wet pussy again," I groaned.

"Mmmm, yeah," she groaned.

"I need to be inside you, baby," I moaned as I watched her, my cock raging under my boxer-briefs and robe.

"She thinks pretending to be me will satisfy you, she doesn't know you're getting the real thing," Ashley moaned, breathing heavily. "Can she compete with me, baby?"

"No, not at all," I moaned, "She could never compete with you."

"Good, let her pretend to be my while I take her place, it's perfect," Ashley giggled.

"You're perfect, my hot young wife. Now why don't you cum for me, let me watch you explode on those lucky fingers," I moaned low.

"Mmmm, ok," Ashley groaned as she pulled her suit down for me to watch her finger her beautiful pink pussy fast and hard until she came with a series of moans and stifled little yelps.

"Fuck, I really need a cold shower now," I groaned into the phone as Ashley giggled and looked up into my window as she removed her fingers from her pussy and sucked them slowly between her soft red lips.

"It sure sounds like it," Ashley giggled.

"Oh, I'll make sure to take it out on you tomorrow," I moaned.

"About that, I'm afraid I won't be seeing you until Friday. Lindsey and I are going to spend the week at her parents' lake house."

"So I have to manage a whole week without you?" I smiled.

"I'm sure you'll be just fine, plus it will make the weekend even more fun," Ashley giggled. "It's the perfect cover, I just told my parents I won't be back until Sunday night."

"So how are you getting home on Friday?"

"Lindsey's boyfriend is driving up to the lake house for the weekend and Lindsey said I can use her car to come home."

"Well, that was nice of her. I guess she doesn't know you want me to beat her with a belt," I chuckled.

"Nope, she does not!" Ashley laughed.

"Well, you girls have fun. Don't get into any trouble!" I smiled.

"I can't promise anything, but we'll do our best! Tell the bitch I said hello!" Ashley giggled.

"You are going to get me into so much trouble," I moaned.

"And you love it! Bye, baby," Ashley smiled.

"Bye," I disconnected the call and watched as Ashley smiled up at me and turned her chair back to the optimal position to get the most sun. She stretched her long, slim body as she lay back down on the chair flat on her stomach, showing off her perfect little ass. I had to admit, I did love the kind of trouble that Ashley was able to provide.

I heard my wife's footsteps coming up the staircase as I spun my chair back around so I was facing my desk and I smiled when she walked into my office with a towel draped over her neck dripping with sweat.

"Hey, I'm done with my run," she grinned as she walked up to the side of my desk. "I'm going to take a nice, long shower then we can do whatever you want."

"Sounds good," I said as I looked up at her and I could see her eyes were focused not on me but outside my office window. "We could probably use a Costco run," I said as I wondered just what young Ashley was doing at that moment to distract my wife.

"What?" my wife asked as she looked back at me.

"Costco," I smiled.

"Oh, yeah, sure," she nodded as her eyes returned out the window. "Have you seen the bikini she's wearing today?"

"Have I seen the bikini who is wearing today?" I deadpanned.

"Don't give me that shit, you know damn well who I mean. There's no way you didn't see her laying out there."

"Oh, Ashley?" I grinned. "You mean the little white string bikini? I might have noticed."

"Uh huh, I'm sure," my wife shook her head.

"Hey, after last night maybe I should be jealous of you checking her out," I smiled as I looked up at her.

"Nah, that was just for you, baby," my wife grinned. "It was just a little fantasy roleplay."

"You seemed to enjoy it."

"Yeah, well you did fuck me pretty damn hard," she smiled. "Just goes to prove how much pent up sexual energy you have from having Ashley around here all day."

"Go take your shower," I smiled.

"I'll have to tell Julie that her little girl's internship is working out just fine," my wife smiled.

"Well, it's the truth."

"Yep, Ashley is cleaning my house and fluffing my husband, what more could a girl ask for?" Katherine giggled as she leaned in and kissed me before she spun around and bounced out of the room. I wondered if the night before was just Katherine's way of testing me to see if there was any pent up sexual energy from having Ashley around. I was glad I brought my A game and that I admitted I'd love to fuck Ashley as they seemed to prove to my wife that there was nothing going on between Ashley and I. Funny how the female mind works.

It wasn't lost on me that my wife pretended to be Ashley for our impromptu fuck session on the couch last night and that Ashley loved having me refer to her as my wife. The competition was on and both of them seemed to be upping their game. I knew I had to up my own game a bit for next weekend and figure out a way to provide Ashley with my wife's wedding rings that she so much wanted to wear.

With Ashley out of town the next few days were very uneventful, especially since my wife was working some extra hours to offset the fact that she was taking the long weekend off for her trip to the spa. On the bright side, I did get a lot of work done and got caught up on a few projects that were falling behind. It's amazing how much work doesn't get done when you're plowing the hot, young blonde girl from next door when you should be working.

To be fair, I didn't spend all my time working. I did take a detour or two to a few online stores. I went to the Victoria's Secret web site where I ordered Ashley some very sexy lingerie, the Nordstrom's site where I couldn't resist a pair of black leather, over the knee Stuart Weitzman boots and the Costco site where I ordered her a princess cut diamond bracelet. I know what you're thinking and yes, they carry high end jewelry and they've got decent prices.

By the time Friday morning rolled around I was ready for my wife to head out on her spa weekend with her sister, Caroline, who would be picking her up at any moment. My wife was in our bedroom making sure she had all of her things packed when I walked in to check on her.

"Thanks again for this weekend," she smiled, "I can't wait to get their clay treatment and a nice mineral bath."

"Sounds messy," I smiled, "don't forget to take your rings off this time."

"Yeah, I know, but I hate to leave them in the room. You wouldn't mind if I just left them at home, would you?" Katherine asked as she zipped up her suitcase and looked up at me.

"No, why would I mind?" I asked, trying to contain my excitement at a mission completed.

"I just mean me going out without my wedding rings on for a girls' weekend," she grinned.

"No, I trust you. Plus, it's not hard for you to slip them off if you really wanted to anyway."

"I guess that's true," she said as she worked her wedding and engagement rings off of her hand and slipped them into her jewelry box on her dresser. "You have nothing to be jealous of anyway."

"Except maybe you imagining Ashley giving you your hot oil massage," I smiled.

"Yeah, I don't think so," Katherine smiled as she moved her suitcase from the bed to the floor. "It's you that'll be doing the imagining since you won't have any eye candy around this weekend, Julie told me that Ashley was spending the weekend at her friend's lake house."

"When did you talk to Julie?"

"The other day, she asked how Ashley's internship was working out and I told her we could talk about it over dinner next week."

"Sounds good," I smiled.

"You have any plans for tonight and tomorrow?" my wife asked as she checked herself out in the mirror, straightening the button down white blouse she was wearing.

"Yeah, beer, bourbon and baseball," I laughed as I picked up her suitcase to take it downstairs.

"You're way too easy to please," she laughed as she headed out of the room and I followed her. As we made it down into the foyer the front door opened and my wife's sister Caroline came bursting through the front door.

"Hey!" Caroline shrieked, "Are you ready for some relaxation?"

"Hell yes," Katherine replied as I smiled at both of them as they embraced each other in a hug.

"Thanks for this," Caroline smiled at me as the hug ended, "You have no idea how badly I need a fun girls' weekend."

"No problem, I know you two enjoy getting yourselves covered in mud and other weird crap for the sake of relaxation," I laughed.

"Yeah, we do!" Caroline smiled and came over and hugged me. "What are you planning, baseball and booze?"

"See, she gets it," I smiled over at my wife. "And, yes, that's my relaxation plan."

"I'll take massages and spa treatments any day," my wife smiled as Caroline grabbed her suitcase.

"You two have fun, only call if you need bail money!" I laughed.

"Don't call us, even if you do," my wife countered as she gave me a kiss good-bye and then they were out the door.

I waited until I saw them pull out of the driveway before I went into the garage and pulled the GPS unit off of my wife's car. I wasn't sure what I was going to find, but once I plugged the unit into my computer I'd at least know where she'd been going this past week. I'd find out if she was really pulling extra hours to cover her spa weekend or if she was off doing something else.

I came back inside from the garage and went upstairs to put the GPS unit on my desk. I picked up my phone and dialed Ashley's cell.

"Hey baby!" Ashley answered the phone, "Is the bitch gone?"

"Yes, they just left. This weekend is all about me and you."

"I love it; I'm about a half hour away so I hope you're ready for me."

"I am more than ready. Call or text me when you're just about here and I'll open the garage door for you. Don't need anyone seeing the car."

"True," Ashley giggled. "I'll see you soon, husband."

"I'll count the moments until then, wife."

"You'd better! Bye," she giggled as she hung up the call.

With only a half hour or so before Ashley arrived I didn't have much time so I jumped into the shower and quickly shaved. I threw on jeans and a black polo and then made sure that all of the presents I had for Ashley were where they needed to be. I put my wife's rings into my pocket and figured I'd wait until the right moment to share them with Ashley.

I was about to slip the GPS into the USB hub on my desk when I got the text from Ashley saying she was just about a minute away so I went downstairs and opened the garage door and after just a few moments Ashley drove Lindsey's Melbourne Red Metallic BMW M235i into my garage. As soon as the car was safely inside I closed the garage door and Ashley was out of the car and jumping into my arms before I was able to get her bag from the open trunk.

"I've missed you," she moaned as she kissed me and her long legs wrapped around my torso. She was wearing light blue denim skinny jeans, a pink tank top and a pair of Red Keds.

"I've missed you too," I smiled as I let my hands move down to her firm little ass and gave her a squeeze.

"Two whole days," she giggled, "I want your cock inside me for every minute."

"Sounds like a goal worth shooting for," I smiled. "But don't forget, you wanted me to take you out for a nice dinner."

"Nope," she shook her head hard and her soft blonde hair flew in my face from both sides, "I changed my mind, going downtown would waste too much time."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Ashley's Revenge Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds