• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Eve's New Job Ch. 04

Eve's New Job Ch. 04

12345

Eve 4: All characters are over 21 years old.


James, having just pulled his latest acquisition into line, found a comfortable seat which gave him a good view of his stable of luscious fillies. James drank a fine Shiraz, rather than the bubbles the girls enjoyed which added to his mellow satisfied feeling, knowing he effectively owned these perfect creatures. While some allowed him to control them voluntarily because they were naturally submissive and easily open to the lure of promised wealth, a couple had taken some persuasion to stay within his clutches. And then there was the new one.

Blackmail wasn't something that James normally used. Had it not been Eve, he would have paid her off and let her go. This girl was just so perfect that he had felt ill earlier in the day, thinking that she may leave. Watching her now, he marvelled at how different she was to the rest while at the same time fitting the same mould. Her figure was just a little more lush, skin a little paler and unblemished bar the bruising on her bottom from his punishments. The girl just glowed with sexual energy while still being an innocent. His penis stirred a little as he imagined taking her virginity. How long since he had one? Sure he had popped lots of virgin bottoms over the years, but that wasn't the same was it? A vision of his red hot brand permanently marking her beautiful creamy buttock, stirred his passion even further. The thought of her screams stiffened him further. He may need to relieve the pressure before dinner. Strangely he was disturbed at the thought of assaulting such perfection so cruelly. In the past he enjoyed getting a girl to beg for the extreme pain that accompanied the hot brand, which signified their graduation. With this one he wasn't so sure. It was almost sacrilege to sully such heavenly flesh. Oh well, he thought, there was plenty of time to decide.

Eve almost felt the heat of his gaze as he watched her, making her blush. She tried to concentrate on the rubbish that one of her companions was expounding, but felt drawn to peek to see if he still watched her. Joan having tapped Sandy on her shoulder whispered to her and led her to Master who had slid to the edge of his chair and spread his legs. Kneeling between his spread legs Sandy kept her head bowed while Master gently squeezed her nipples through the thin material of her dress and whispered to her. Submissively the beauty listened attentively, nodding and answering his questions until he dismissed her. Standing, she turned, Master gave her bottom a friendly slap, sending her on a bee line to Eve.

"He wants to talk to you," she said to Eve, smirking as she said it.

"What does he want?" Eve asked with a tremor in her voice.

"Just go. Don't make him wait," was the curt reply.

James' cock twitched as the voluptuous creature swayed seductively across the room and stood before him.

"Kneel," he tried to sound stern.

Gracefully Eve immediately knelt between his knees. Master reached out and fondled her tender nipples, then grasped her new rings which hurt her a little and sent signals deep into her belly. She immediately felt herself moisten.

Master spoke quietly "tonight is Sandy's graduation party in the play room. All the directors will be there as will all you girls. A graduate from here is allowed to request how she can be used for her final night. I won't go into all the details of her night, but she has requested that she wants the foreplay performed by a girl. The chosen one will use her tongue, lips and mouth to get her close to climax so she is ready for the next phase."

Eve was sure she knew who the chosen one would be.

"Please Master, I'm not a lesbian, don't make me do it. I won't do it!"

"So!" He paused. "You still think you have a choice? I own you! Remember!"

Breaking down the girl sobbed "I won't do it. It's yucky!"

"Ok! Strip and leave. You can keep the shoes; we'll give you your bag and laptop which we no longer need. The message to all your contacts is primed and ready to go. It will be sent as you walk out the door."

"Oh please master, don't do this to me. Can't you just punish me? Why do you want me to do unnatural acts?" Tears streaked her face.

"I own you and will make you do whatever pleases me. If I choose to set you free it will be under my terms. It's crunch time, last chance, choose to submit or leave and suffer the consequences."

The sobbing girl slumped, which stretched her tender nipples which Master still held. Her tears dripped onto her magnificent breasts.

"Ok Master I'll do it," she whispered and sniffed back another sob.

"Good girl, go and fix your make up in your room and return as soon as you are composed."

His prick hardened as he watched his beautiful toy sway out of the room. Quickly he stood and grasped the nearest girl by one wrist and dragged her out of the room towards the corridor where the girl's rooms were. Soon he was on the girl's bed, lying back while the girl hungrily sucked his rampant cock while rubbing her hard clitty. The door was ajar so this scene was just visible from the corridor.

As Eve passed the slightly open door she heard the slurping sound of enthusiastic oral sex. Peeking, she could see Master lying back while a girl girls head bobbed up and down as she engulfed his engorged tool. Angrily Eve stomped back to the party, hating both master and the slut. Why didn't he choose me to do that? She thought. Quickly downing two glasses of bubbles she joined in the vacuous discussions, the alcohol gradually calming her.

Master returned about twenty minutes later followed a little later by the smiling girl with freshly applied lipstick. Hating the bitch, Eve glared at her. When the girl joined their little group Eve thought she could see a drop of fresh semen nestling in the slut's cleavage. Filthy tart, you haven't even cleaned up properly mused Eve, wishing she could slap her.

With a clap of hands, Joan announced that dinner was served. The girls dutifully followed master and Joan to the dining table. All stood while Master seated Sandy on his left and then beckoned Eve to sit on his right. Once Master was seated at the head of the table and Joan at the other end the rest of the girls sat. Three pretty maids served several delicious courses each accompanied by wines, in which the girls all indulged themselves. Only Master, Joan and Eve restrained themselves. Even with controlled drinking Eve felt a little tipsy. She was not a seasoned drinker. Master's presence so close to her was unsettling causing a tingling tightness in her tummy and moisture on her cunny lips which would soon be pooling on the leather of her seat. By concentrating hard she was able to enjoy her meal and the wine, all the while wondering if she would be able to service Slut Sandy's needs as Master had demanded. She knew that it would only be possible if she shut her eyes and thought of something pleasant.

Once dinner was finished master tapped his glass with a spoon to gain the girl's attention.

"You will be all waiting outside the play room in an hour. Be prepared for anything. Make sure that you are clean and fragrant in every way, as you never know what will be demanded of you." He rose and left the room. The girls quickly followed and returned to their rooms.

On time, for a change, Eve waited with the other girls having cleaned herself thoroughly as she presumed that anal sex may be on her menu for tonight. Of course that would depend upon her oral performance on the slut's cunny. Sandy, leaning against the wall and smirking at her did not go unnoticed by Eve. Oh how she wished she could find the courage to bight the bitch's clit off.

"Come on in ladies," Joan said as she entered the play room, the layout of which had changed since Eve's last session.

On one side of the room were arranged several comfortable leather chairs grouped in a semicircle around a large coffee table. A cute maid dressed in black and white stood at attention nearby. Along the opposite wall were six saddle like devices mounted on legs. Eve had no idea what they were for. Two chains that Eve had seen before dangled from the ceiling above eyebolts protruding from the floor. These were set up at right angles to the row of saddles and the chairs. The leather toped bench which had been the site of Eve's ravishment was also set up near the centre of the room.

"Eve! Wait in the corner near the cabinet. Sandy! Wait near the bench. Girls! Mount the Sybians."

As Eve went to her position, she noticed that the Saddles, which she now knew as sybians, each had a dildo mounted upon their top. Each girl slipped out of her thong, straddled one of the devices and impaled herself upon the dildo. Once the girls were seated Joan remotely raised each Sybian until its riders feet were just resting on the floor.

The chant that Eve remembered from her previous visit to the room started as six people wearing hooded robes entered the room and seated themselves in the leather chairs. Their features were impossible to discern in the dim light. The maid served each of them with a drink, while Joan addressed the girls.

"I will start the Sybians. You may not cum until permission is given. You will be punished if you cum early. Sandy! Get the dress off and climb up on the bench."

Eve heard a gentle humming coming from the sybians and a little gasp from one of the girls. Meanwhile, Sandy had slipped out of the dress and thong and was laying back on the bench, knees apart, with her just her calves hanging over the edge.

Joan buckled leather cuffs with metal rings attached to Eve's wrists and ankles.

"Eve! You know what is required. Get to work and get that girls pussy good and wet."

Eve swayed deliciously but tentatively over to the waiting girl. The watchers waited patiently while Eve placed herself between Sandy's knees and leant forward until her nose was close to her waiting target.

Wafting into her nostrils was the heady perfume of an excited woman. Eve knew that smell well, as it was her ever present nemesis as her body so regularly betrayed her, as it was doing now. Why was she getting moist when they were demanding that she do something repugnant to her? She wasn't worried about the taste; she had tried her own and found the taste pleasant enough, though not as nice as chocolate or ice cream. Just the idea of eating another woman's cunny was demeaning. Trying to just think of Master's beautiful cock, she slid her tongue along the waiting slick groove between those puffy lips until she lightly brushed the clit. Sandy's gasp distracted her cock focussed mind, and she reeled back in horror at what she had just done.

Strong hands grabbed her upper arms, stood her upright and dragged her away from her task. In what felt like seconds but which in reality were some minutes, Eve found herself stretched tight and spread by the chains from the ceiling and the eye bolts in the floor. Feet spread a yard apart; stiletto shoes barely touching the floor while her weight was taken by her arms. She was totally exposed and vulnerable to any cruelty that her masters may inflict upon her. In front of her another girl had taken her place and was noisily lapping at Sandy's sopping pussy. Sandy was panting hard.

"I think you are wasting your time with this one James. Sure she is beautiful, but she is too wilful and innocent." Eve heard the chairman say. "If it was my choice I would strip her, give her a good caning and set her free."

"Oh! No!" Eve sobbed.

"Otherwise, why not sell her to Mistress R. At least we would recover some of our wasted investment? With a little chemical assistance she'll be doing any perverted task that R demands of her within days. With her looks R will make a fortune out of her until all that fades."

"Oh please Masters don't throw me out. I belong here! I belong to you! Punish me, make me obey but please don't sell me." The hysterical girl cried, tears pouring down her cheeks, ruining her makeup and dripping onto her magnificent breasts. "I'll do anything to stay with you," sobbed the blubbering creature. Her body shook with terror.

Looking at the shattered but beautiful creature suspended in front of him, James found a disturbing image flash briefly in front of him. He saw Eve's lush form, wasted, covered with needle tracks, complexion ravaged, toothless and diseased. He knew then that he must train her to save her.

Sandy's screaming climax diverted him for a moment before he turned back to his chained and trembling slave. Three well hung naked young men stood nearby. They seemed to be waiting for this moment.

Grasping Eve's chin, James pulled her face close to his and whispered "I'll keep you, but be assured that the rules have changed. There will be more pain and less pleasure until I'm sure you are broken. Where we go from there is up to you. Shortly I'm going to cane you for all today's infractions. Think on that while we cater to Sandy's graduation, I'll want your commitment then."

Soon, sandy had impaled herself upon one of the naked man supine on the leather bench. She leaned forward exposing her pink anus to assault by yet another man's penis. This double penetration soon became triple when yet another man pushed his prick into her waiting mouth. The four soon developed a rhythm which ensured that all Sandy's lust holes were filled deeply and assured her pleasure. First to cum was the one in her throat. Once his seed was deposited he retreated which allowed Sandy's panting pleasure to be vented to the watching crowd.

Sandy's second screaming orgasm for the evening was followed quickly by the other two dumping their load into the writhing, sweating girl. Eve was equally repulsed and fascinated by the scene as it unfolded before her. Juices made her inner thighs wet and soaked her stocking tops. Was this what he would expect of her? As Sandy climbed off the supine lover, one of the sybian riding girls came loudly.

"You were warned. No coming without permission," Joan growled as she pulled the girl from the saddle. "You will ride the wooden pony for half an hour as punishment." Eve watched as the crying begging girl was dragged to the infernal device and lifted on to it. It was obvious that the girl was in for a very uncomfortable thirty minutes as the pointed bar upon which she perched dug into the sensitive flesh between her thighs.

Her attention was drawn away from that unfolding scene by James addressing her.

"Well; my little gem I have some questions for you. If I ordered it, would you clean those three pricks which have been inside Sandy?"

"Yes master," she replied tentatively. After all, she had cleaned off Master's penis before.

"Very good. Look at sandy."

Sandy was leaning against the bench where she had recently been pleasured. Semen mixed with her own juice was leaking from her pussy and bottom and coating her inner thighs.

"Will you clean Sandy if I ask you to?"

Shuddering and repulsed Eve hesitated before whispering," yes master."

"I'm unconvinced. I think there is still some rebellion hiding inside that pretty exterior. That's ok, I will enjoy correcting you. Are you staying or going?"

"What choice is that?" she spat back at him. "I stay while you try to break me, or I'm sold to some psycho bitch. At very best I'm thrown naked and penniless on the street."

"Got some courage back have you?" James laughed. "What if I gave you your skirt and blouse to cover yourself, you'd still be penniless of course but at least you'd stay out jail for a while and you'd be free. So that's the choice; go or stay."

Eve was torn. She couldn't answer. The option was a little better but still fraught with danger. Master was standing so close she could smell his maleness. Her body was betraying her as usual.

"Make a decision little girl. I want to have some fun tonight. If not with you, I'll enjoy one of the others."

"I'll stay. Break me if you will," she said with unconvincing bravado.

"Good girly. Joan! Gag her. I need to punish her for those infractions."

Quickly Joan forced a rubber ball into the restrained girl's mouth and secured it with leather straps around her head. Master disappeared from her sight.

The only sounds in the room were from the remaining girls panting on the sybians, sobbing from the pony girl and the chanting. Most eyes were on Eve.

Suddenly her bottom exploded with burning pain. Her attempted scream came out as a muffled gurgle as her tears welled up. The searing pain was repeated five more times turning her into a mess of pain and tears only supported by the chains. Master appeared in front of her, sliding his belt back into the loops on his pants. Running his fingers between the folds of her sex he was pleased to find her still moist.

"Take the gag out." Joan complied. Eve sobbed.

"Broken yet?" he asked quietly.

All Eve could do was sob and shake her head.

"Looks like I will have to flog you." He walked over to the cabinet of toys, selected a flogger and returned.

There was a short pause as the sobbing girl was lifted off the pony and carried to the bench where she was laid on her back. Through her tears Eve could see that the girl's pussy looked a little swollen and red. Joan gently rubbed some soothing balm into the folds of the girl's sex and then popped a vibrating egg inside. Joan warned her again not to cum without permission.

Gasping, Eve peered through her tears at the wicked looking whip in Master's hand. Short handled with multiple foot long strands, the girl was sure that she was in for some extreme torture. I wonder why they haven't gagged me. She thought.

Smiling wickedly, James stepped back, raised the flogger and flicked it down onto Eve's bare left breast making sure that only the tips of each strand touched her delicate skin. He then flicked it back upwards so that it hit the underside of the same breast. Carefully he reached out and gently stroked the now pink skin.

Eve had flinched as she saw the flogger falling towards her breast but was surprised at how little it actually hurt. The sensation was that of multiple stings which disappeared quite quickly.

James repeated the down and then upward slashes upon the other breast and stood back to watch the result. He smiled at the lovely colouring developing on her magnificent breasts. He was sure that her nipples had hardened a little. After a momentary pause he repeated the procedure on each breast in turn. Now he could see that those nipples were hard and lifting their decorative rings away from her areolas.

Eve was shocked that the sensation from the flogger was of a sting that turned into a tingle. That tingle, in turn invaded her lower belly with warmth and need. She gasped when she felt something hard and rough slide across cunny. She soon realised that it was the handle of the flogger as Master pushed it against her lips. She could smell the aroma of her arousal.

"Clean it," he demanded quietly.

She stuck her tongue out and lapped at the handle as he slid it slowly across her mouth.

Satisfied with its cleanliness and her submissiveness, James grasped the handle and stepping back, flicked each breast again. Her panting pleased him.

Eve was shocked at the sensations coursing through her whole body with each assault upon her breasts. Nipples hard as she had ever felt them and tender from the piercings, were signalling the rest of her body their pleasure. When he flicked the lash upwards between her thighs she squealed with shock. Now the heat in her nipples was matched in her cunny. When he did it again she didn't squeal. Rather; she started to pant quite loudly.

Very happy with the results he was getting, James set up a rhythm working his way around the exposed parts of her body with the flogger. Breasts, inner, outer thighs and cunny each felt the stinging caress of the soft thongs of the flogger. Only her badly bruised bottom was spared.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Eve's New Job Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds