• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Tight Tie Dye Dress

A Tight Tie Dye Dress

I wore a blue tie dye maxi dress with nothing underneath. The dress was low cut and very tight. It showed most of my small tits, starting just before my nipples, and hugged my ample hips and ass. My hair was in a platinum bob, with pastel blue highlights and bangs that stopped just at my eyebrows, framing my steel blue eyes.

The diner was crowded so when I walked by his booth I was very close to him. There was a bus boy clearing the table near his and he was blocking the walkway in the process. I was forced to stop with my ass nearly in his face. I was very aware of just how great my ass looked in this dress so when I felt his eyes on me, I turned to check him out. Even with him being seated, it was obvious that he was very tall. I could see by the way he fit his t-shirt and Levi jeans that he was quite lean and cut. Confident, too. He was openly staring at my ass and didn't even care or notice that I had turned to check him out. I arched my back for him, pushing my ass out and even ran my hands down my side and over my hips, so that it looked like I was stretching. I watched him grab at his crotch before looking up and catching me watching him watching me.

I felt the heat rise from between my thighs to my cheeks as I lowered my eyes and bit my lower lip. Dude was fucking sexy and burning a hole through my flesh with his deep brown eyes. He had long dreadlocks, at least half way down his back, and thick full lips. His skin was a delicious mocha brown. As he stared into my eyes, I saw them get that possessed look a man sometimes gets when he knows he's got you before you've even spoken words to one another. I felt the butterflies start to flutter from the burning in my cunt up through my chest and into my throat.

I looked ahead and saw that the walkway had cleared. I glanced back once more and started to step forward when he grabbed me. He wrapped one very large, strong hand around my entire ass cheek, grabbed it and squeezed. He pulled me like this down into his lap.

"You're not going anywhere," he said firmly, but quietly, in my ear. As he spoke his lips brushed against my ear, leaving them burning.

"Uhm... look," I started nervously, "I'm not sure what you think you're doing..."

He interrupted me, "Just stay and eat with me, girl. You're alone and you looked like you were enjoying it when I was checking you out."

I sighed. "You're right, on both accounts, so I might as well stay. I don't see an open booth anyway and I really don't like sitting at a table," I said as I slid off of his lap and onto the seat next to him.

"Oh goodie," he said as he rubbed his hands together, "I was hoping you'd agree."

"Well," I started, "I really shouldn't have. The way you grabbed me, it was very inappropriate."

"Hey girl, I didn't hear you protest and if you didn't like it I don't think you would have agreed to eat with me," was his flat reply.

I couldn't really argue, and fortunately the waitress just arrived to take my order, so I didn't have to. I just ignored his all too sound logic and ordered my usual. Which, luckily, was a Greek salad and water with lemon. Something told me I shouldn't eat too heavy this day. "Aren't you going to order anything?" I asked him.

"Nah, I already ate, was just about to leave when you walked in," he grinned.

"So, you're what, just gonna watch me eat?" I asked. "That's gonna be more than a little awkward."

"Maybe for you, but not for me," he said. "Besides, I just want to talk to you a bit, get to know you. What's your name?"

"I'm Lana," not lawn-uh, not lane-uh, it rhymes with banana. Like Anna with a L. "What's yours?"

"My name's Rashaun, but everyone calls me Rush, because I never do," he said with a wink.

I smiled, "So what are you doing eating here all alone?"

"I drive a truck, I always eat alone. A better question would be why are you here all alone?"

I explained to him that I was recently divorced, it was my ex's night with the children, and I was enjoying a simple meal out before calling it night. I still got a little lonely some nights, not yet used to being home alone, and I liked being out around other people, even if I wasn't actually interacting with any of them.

The waitress brought my salad as Rush said, "Well, you dress like you like attention."

"Excuse me, I'm dressed like it's ninety degrees outside, which it is thank you very much," I replied with a huff. I leaned forward and rested my elbows on the table. I don't know if I was more upset because of what he said, or because it was true. My dress had very thin straps that criss-crossed down my back and then tied together near the base of my spine. I felt him trace the lines of these straps with his fingertips before resting his warm and heavy hand on my lower back, a few fingers tucked under the fabric of my dress. I sighed.

"I like your dress. A lot."

I didn't really know what to say, so I do what I always do when I'm not sure what to say, I said nothing. And I ate. Slowly. He kept his hand on my back, stroking and caressing it until his entire hand was under my dress and wrapped around my hip. "You aren't wearing any panties," he whispered in my ear as he continued his exploration of my body by moving his hand further up my back and back under my dress. He reached around and found my breast. His fingers went right for my pink puffy nipple and started to pinch it, gently at first. My arousal was growing to intoxicating levels. I pushed my plate away and took a sip of my water before I looked over at him. I saw a hunger in his eyes as he started pinching my nipples harder, and began pulling on them. He continued to increase the pressure until he was hurting me. I felt a liquid heat growing between my thighs. How does he know, I wondered to myself. How could he know that I need it to be like this? I arched my back and began grinding my ass against the seat as he continued to manipulate my nipple, increasing the pressure and pain until I cried out, causing the people dining around us to look at me. Or maybe they already were watching and I had just noticed.

I turned to face him as he gently rolled my aching nipple between two fingers. I could see his own desire in his eyes, then I glanced down at his crotch and saw the outline of an impressive boner in his jeans. I raised my eyebrows and looked him in the eyes. "I live nearby, it's only a ten minute walk..." I trailed off as he began to increase the pressure again.

"You let me hurt quite a lot before crying out," he said as he increased the pressure on my nipples.

I started to talk but my voice caught in my throat and all that came out was a whimper. "Please, let's go back to my place," I was afraid we were being watched.

"Ten minutes is too long to wait," was his answer "let me show you my truck." He threw some money on the table and we stood to leave. He put his hand around my waist, through the back of and under my dress, and led me out of the diner. Being that this diner was right off of the interstate, it had a special parking lot just for the truckers who frequently stopped here for a meal. It was a huge lot in the back of diner, as we walked around back his hand dropped lower to my hip, and then my ass. I stopped, turned to face him, and wrapped my arms around his neck. As I gazed into his eyes, I realized he must be around 6'4" to my 5'9". He took my face in his hands and kissed me, deep and hard. Then, he reached down, seemingly to grab my ass, but he lifted me up. Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around him and he kissed me deeper. He carried me like this to his truck.

It was a lot cleaner inside than I expected it to be. I expected to see fast food wrappers and other litter. But there was none of that. It was meticulously clean inside. This made me feel better about climbing into the back onto his bed. He pushed me back and laid on top of me, moving between my legs. He just stared at me for a minute, until I looked away. He was intense. He looked at me like I was to be his last meal.

"Look at me," he demanded.

I obeyed. I was trembling with fear, anticipation, I wasn't sure which. Maybe both. He leaned down and kissed me and started running his hands up and down my body. He pushed one knee up hard against my cunt. I writhed against it and reached under his t shirt and pulled it off. I ran my hands up his chest and around his neck. I pulled him closer and kissed him back hard. He backed away from my kiss and pulled my dress down below my tits. My nipples were hard in the cool night air. He took them in his mouth and began to suck and nibble on them. He'd suck one up between his teeth, and use them to pull it and stretch it out until it would escape his grip then spring back into place. He'd then switch and give the same treatment to the other one. Sucking most of my breast into his mouth, scraping his teeth against it and biting the nipple. He expertly increased the pressure, the pain. I moaned and thrashed against him. Pulled my dress up to expose my sopping cunt to him. He leaned back, running his hands down my body and legs, and told me to take my dress off. I was a little embarrassed, but I didn't dare not do it. My thighs were a little thicker than I'd like them to be and I had a tummy.

I removed my dress and then sat back down on his bed. He told me to lay back, then he spread my legs. His hands were huge, they wrapped around almost my entire thigh. He made me feel petite, something I've never been. He ran a hand up each thigh and rubbed his thumbs across my smoothly shaved labia. He used them to spread me open. He combed the fingers of his left hand through the patch of hair on my mound, and used the thumb of his right to flick my clit. I moaned and bucked against his touch. I was deeply aroused and could feel my nectar flowing out and across my thighs and down to my ass. He reached up and took my hand and placed it on my cunt.

"Show me how you touch yourself."

Fortunately it was dark, because I was humiliated at the thought of doing this for a stranger to watch. I started to rub my cunt, up and down my slit, then rubbed three fingers in circles over my clit. I rocked my hips against my hand as it rubbed in circles around and around. I moaned my pleasure. He stood and removed his pants while he watched me. He began to slowly stroke his long thick cock. Seeing his arousal, and feeling my own building, I grew bolder. I pushed those three fingers into my cunt and started to fuck it while he watched. "You like watching me fuck myself for you, Rush?"

"Fuck yeah, I love to watch a sexy slut put on a show for me."

I was proud, I felt sexy and desired. I used my other hand to pinch and pull on my nipples while I alternated between fucking my cunt hole with three fingers and using those fingers to rub across my clit. "I need your cock, please," there was desperation in my voice.

He pushed my hand away from my cunt then slapped me hard, right on my clit. I gasped.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock." I instantly obeyed. I licked his cock from balls to tip and then swirled my tongue around his cock head before taking it in my mouth. I started to suck, bobbing up and down, a little lower each time. "You're a good cock sucker," he said as he took one hand and put it behind my head, pushing me further and further down his cock. It was pushing into my throat now, and I still hadn't taken him all yet. "That's real good, just like that," he continued to encourage me as he pushed my head further down onto his cock. I felt driven, like I had to have all of him inside me, so I just pushed down and relaxed until I felt his balls on my chin. I stayed like that for as long as I could stand, rubbing my tongue around his shaft, until I had to breath and I pulled back and gasped, leaving long strings of thick saliva from my mouth to his cock. As soon as I had taken a breath I was right back to working hard on him again. As I continued working on him, long strings of spit started leaking out of the corners of my mouth. The deeper he was in my throat, the wetter I felt my cunt get. I was in a frenzy. "Oh baby you're sucking my dick so good! You love sucking this big dick, don't you?"

"Yeghs, I lub it. It's soo big," I tried to say around a mouth full of cock. The thick spit sputtering and bubbling around his cock as spoke.

"Get up."

I obeyed. Stood naked before him, anticipating his next move. I had long strings of saliva running down my chin and over my tits. My eyes were fixed on his fuck stick.

"Please," I breathed.

"Please what, slut?"

"Please fuck me with your huge cock. I need to feel that inside me."

"Get on your hands and knees."

I was instantly there, face down, ass up, I felt him move behind me. I could feel his cock brush against my ass then he positioned the tip and the entrance to my cunt. "Ohhh," I moaned in anticipation. Then, nothing.

"Show me how much you want this," he teased, "fuck yourself onto my cock like a real slut."

That was the only invitation I needed. I pushed back and took his entire length into me. I felt him bottom out against my cervix as I felt his balls slap against my cunt. "Oh, fuck yeah," I moaned.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my hair back, then started fucking me in long hard strokes. I pushed my hips back and met him thrust for thrust. He was fucking me hard and deep and I was loving it. "Oh Rashaun, it's so good, I'm gonna cum already."

"No, you aren't. Don't you dare cum yet. You have to ask to cum," he said as he slapped my ass hard, while still pounding furiously away at my cunt.

"Ohhhh... please Rush, please let me cum. You're fucking me so good and hard, I'm so close, please let me cum for you baby," I pleaded to him.

He started to fuck me harder, pulling out farther before slamming it into me really deep, "Not. Yet. Slut." He slammed in deep with each word, and spanked me on each period.

All I could do was brace myself for the brutal assault he was giving my cunt. I screamed, howled, "Please Rashaun, I need it, I am begging you please let me cum for you, please!"

"Cum, slut," he barked at me while pounding into me hard and fast and deep. He gripped my hips so tightly, I could feel his fingers digging into my flesh.

I screamed out my orgasm and came while fucking him back just as hard as he was fucking me. I felt my cunt spasm on his cock.

"Oh my god, you whore, you're gushing your cream all over my dick. Damn that looks good. Look at this, bitch," he said as he took his cock out of me and pulled my face close to it. I could see my frothy white cream all over his dark chocolate stick. I licked my lips, and he accepted the invitation by pushing his cock into my mouth. He fucked it deep into my throat and I sucked every bit of cream off of it. He fucked my mouth hard and relentlessly, just like he did my cunt. I really wanted him to fuck my cunt again. I moaned and gurgled my desperation onto his cock. "Do you need me to fuck you again, slut?"

"Yes, yes please."

He laid on the bed. "Get on top and fuck me."

Fuck. I really wanted him to fuck me. I needed him to take me. Some of the boldness I had gained left with my orgasm. I was afraid, vulnerable, I didn't want to be on display. I leaned down and took him in my mouth.

"I said to fuck me, now."

I relented and mounted him. I reached down for his cock...

"That's right, put it in there and fuck me."

Oh god, the only way to get over this embarrassment was to fuck him hard. I slammed down onto his cock and was shocked at how much deeper he felt in this position. "Oh wow," I was genuinely surprised. I was grinding and swerving on his cock. "Oh my god, oh my god," I moaned. I had another orgasm building quickly. I started fucking him hard, bouncing up and down on his huge shaft.

"Oh that's so good. So good baby," he whispered. I could tell he was getting close, too.

"Can I cum, please? I need it again. Please Rush, let me cum," I pleaded.

"Yes, slut, you asked so nicely, cum for me again." He started meeting me thrust for thrust. Tilting his hips so he hit it even deeper.

I moaned and whimpered, bouncing hard on his cock. I put my hands up over my mouth, hiding my face. I couldn't speak, just moaned oh oh oh over and over. I felt my orgasm rise and bubble over. I was overwhelmed, I felt tears streaming down my face. My pace gradually slowed until I was just rocking on his cock.

I didn't realize, but he hadn't cum yet. He rolled me onto my back and thrust deep into me. Steady hard strokes. He wrapped his arms around me, I felt his lips and his stubble on my neck, as he pounded into me. I wrapped my legs around him and thrust my hips up to meet him. It wasn't long before he was groaning his orgasm into me. I could feel him spurting into me before he pulled out and shot one last stream of cum onto my tummy. He collapsed into me before rolling to my side.

We were spent. He pulled me close to him, and I buried my face under his arm and inhaled deeply. I love the way a man smells.

He held me like this, stroking my hair and my face, until we fell asleep. I awoke as the sun rose, when the light started shining into his truck. Cum dried to me. I was sore, in a very good way. Unfortunately, I had to work today, so I got up and pulled my dress back on, before writing him a note and leaving to walk home and get cleaned up.

*************

I woke up when I head the door to my truck opening, then closing. I sat up in time to see her walking across the diner parking lot. Those sexy hips swinging side to side. Her ass bouncing with each step. I felt a moment of heartache until I looked down. She left me her number with a note that said "Call me whenever you're in town."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Tight Tie Dye Dress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1157 milliseconds