• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Babymaking with Greg

Babymaking with Greg

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" she asks me as she puts on her sexiest bra, a sheer, lacy black one that just barely covers her areolas and makes her huge tits looks even larger. I resist the urge to pull the bra back off of her and to suck on her long nipples. I start thinking about the effects that pregnancy will have on her tits and nipples and feel my cock harden in my briefs.

"I should be asking you that... you're the one who's getting pregnant," I respond and watch as she pulls on her matching fuck-me panties and lies back on the bed.

As Rachel finishes adjusting herself, the doorbell rings and I just look at her.

"Aren't you going to get that?" she prods.

I nod in response and jump up to get the door wearing only my briefs. No need to be over-dressed for what's about to happen.

Even though I know who's at the door, I'm still relieved to see my buddy Greg outside when I open it. It's an odd feeling knowing that Greg is here because I asked him to come have sex with my girlfriend, to leave his cum in her womb and impregnate her. While I wish I could do it myself, I'm FTM, so it just wasn't in the cards and this seemed like the next best thing.

I chose Greg because we look a little alike. Well, honestly, he's better looking than I am, but we have the same olive complexion and thick, dark hair, at least. Rachel doesn't know it, but I also chose Greg because he's bi and I know he thinks I'm cute... and I think he wouldn't mind if I joined in. I've been completely faithful to Rachel since we started dating, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask a guy who wouldn't mind me participating.

As I open the door, Greg is clearly surprised to see me wearing just my briefs. He steps inside, and, as soon as I close the door, he runs a hand down my stomach and over the tiny tent my hard cock makes in my briefs.

"I feel overdressed," he says, smirking. In response, I reach for his belt and open his pants. He's already hard and his pre-cum has already left a wet spot on his briefs... I hope his ample pre-cum means that he also shoots huge, thick loads. It's been so long since I've played with a cock that seeing the huge tent in his briefs makes me almost dizzy with lust. I know my hole is now leaking into my own briefs and making a huge wet spot in the crotch.

I run my hands over his briefs-covered cock and then get down on my knees in front of him. I pull his pants and briefs down and a long string of pre-cum stretches between his cockhead and his briefs. He pulls them all the way off and tosses them on the bench near the front door.

He's uncut, but he's already so turned on that his foreskin has completely retracted behind his huge cockhead, which is so hard and swollen that it's shiny. I lean forward, run my tongue around his cumhole to lick up the pre-cum that's dripping out and I suck his cockhead into my mouth. He gasps as I run my tongue around the head. Just as I've grabbed his ass and started to pull him deeper into my mouth, I hear Rachel: "Where are you guys? I'm going to get myself off without you if you don't get in here."

I remember the real reason for Greg's visit and get up off my knees. He strips his shirt off, drops it into the chair with the rest of his clothing, and I lead him towards our bedroom. When he sees Rachel lying there in her sheer bra and panties, his cock jerks and another big dribble of pre-cum leaks out of his cockhead.

"God, you're hot," he says, walking over towards Rachel while jerking his cock.

She smiles at his compliment and, as he approaches the side of the bed, she reaches out for his cock and starts jerking his cock as he begins to tease her clit through her sheer panties. I can see a slimy wet patch already developing in the gusset of her panties... she gets especially wet when she's fertile. Greg leans over and uses the tip of his tongue to tease her left nipple through her bra and she gasps. In addition to being huge, her nipples and areolas are incredibly sensitive and she loves having them played with. I hop onto the bed and begin to suck on her other nipple through her bra.

Rachel tries to pull Greg up to get his cock in her mouth, but he resists saying "If you want my cum inside you, that's a bad idea. I need to be inside you soon."

As Rachel removes her bra, I grab the extra pillow we bought just for this occasion. Rachel lifts her hips for me to slide it under her. She then spreads her knees wide in classic missionary, babymaking position and Greg gets in between her spread thighs. I know Rachel plans to keep her panties on to help hold the semen in afterwards, so I pull her panties to the side and gently stroke her clit.

"Do you want to do the honors?" Greg asks me, stroking his own cock.

I don't answer, but I reach over and begin stroking his cock for him. I gently pull his cock towards Rachel's pussy and run his cockhead over her clit several times. She's so wet that his cockhead is completely covered in her wetness. Then, I position his cockhead at her vulva and push on his ass. I watch his cock sink into her vagina her until his body blocks my view. Greg begins to thrust in and out and Rachel is so wet that their union, cock in pussy, makes a loud, squishing sound. It's so sexy.

I watch them for a while, alternating between kissing Rachel, sucking on her nipples, and jerking my own small cock. At some point, I decide that I want to see the action from a different view and I get off the bed to watch from the back.

I'm not usually much for rimming, but Greg's hairless asshole looks so cute and fresh that I almost can't help but to tease it. I get behind him on the bed and jerk myself off while licking at his hole. His moans get louder and he reaches back for my cock and tries to pull me to his ass.

I think it would bother Rachel if I used my strap-on on Greg, so I decide to work with what I have. His ass is so small that I know I can penetrate him with my cock. I line my thin, two and a half inch cock up with his cute pucker and work it into his hole. He wiggles his ass back at me to help and I fuck him for a few minutes until it sounds like he and Rachel are both getting close to cumming. I want to watch as he shoots his sperm into Rachel's pussy.

I pull my small cock out of Greg's ass and step back to watch his huge balls slap against Rachel's ass as he pounds his cock into her hole. I run my hands down Greg's ass and play with his sack, then I lean down and take one of his nuts into my mouth. I suck it and rub my tongue over it, thinking of all the sperm it contains... the sperm that he's going to shoot into Rachel to make my baby. I release his testicle and run my tongue all over his sack, giving his huge nuts a tongue bath and he moans more loudly than ever before. I love the taste and smell of Rachel's sex lube on Greg's nuts.

Greg picks up his speed and begins rutting into Rachel like a mating animal. I know he's about to cum inside of her. I lean back to watch as his sack tightens up and then spasms several times. He's so deep in Rachel that I know his cockhead must be right up against her cervix, shooting his load right at the entrance to her womb.

"Honey, he's cumming in me. He's making our baby." Rachel moans to me as she also cums.

I move up on the bed and lay next to her, kissing her deeply while rubbing her tits and pulling at her nipples.

After a few minutes, she reaches down and, finding that I'm still hard, realizes that I didn't cum. Though Greg is still inside of her pussy, she pulls me towards her head, so I straddle her face with my ass towards Greg and feed my cock into her mouth. She runs her tongue over my small cockhead and runs the tip up under my retracted foreskin, just like she knows I like.

I feel a finger entering my pussy from the back and realize that it must be Greg's. It turns me on so much to think that he's looking at my wet, needy hole as my girlfriend sucks my cock. He presses his fingers up against my g-spot and that does it for me. I'm already so turned on from watching and participating in their fucking that I cum almost immediately and Greg continues fucking my hole with his fingers as my sheath tightens and pulses around them.

Greg finally pulls his cock out of Rachel. I only get a brief glimpse of her used pussy as she pulls the gusset of her panties back over her pussy, but it's one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. If we weren't trying to get her pregnant, I'd love to suck his load out of her hole. I know she was hoping that the panties would help keep his load inside of her, but I can tell immediately that it isn't working: a huge, white cum spot is already developing in the crotch of her sheer panties.

Rachel is so tired that she's almost asleep, but Greg gets out of bed to go clean himself up in the master bathroom and, also needing to clean myself up, I follow him. He stands in front of the sink, waiting for the water to get warm so he can clean his cock and balls, but I beat him to it. I get on my knees on the bathroom rug and run my tongue all over his manhood, cleaning all of their combined sex juices off of him.

A few minutes later, all three of us are in the bed. Rachel is already asleep, so I climb into the middle and Greg gets in on my other side.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I wake to feel a hand stroking my side and ass... when I don't respond, the hand reaches around and plays with my nipple. It's still dark in the room and I'm not sure whether it's Greg or Rachel playing with me. I reach back and immediately hit a rock hard cock, which answers my question.

Greg realizes that I'm now awake and moves to press his body against mine... his cock slides between my thighs and rubs back and forth across my cock and vulva getting coated with my wetness, but never actually penetrating me. Rachel doesn't like the idea of me having sex with men, so it's been sooo long since I've taken a cock inside my hole. I've been missing that feeling and, now that the opportunity has presented itself, I want it so badly.

I reach in between my thighs and, as Greg pushes his hips forward, I press up on his cockhead and lodge it inside my vulva... when he finishes his thrust, his cock is deep inside my sheath and I can feel the head barely brushing up against my cervix... it feels amazing. My pussy is so hungry for his cock and cum.

I look at Rachel, who is sleeping a few feet in front of me, to make sure she's still asleep. Greg fucks me in that position for a few more minutes, until I push him back out of me. He thinks I don't want to continue, but I roll onto my back and motion for him to mount me, missionary-style. Because I know he won't think of me as any less a man tomorrow, I want him to fuck me like a woman and to make me his bitch.

When he's on top of me with his cock deep inside my pussy, I whisper to him that we need to keep quiet to keep from waking Rachel... she's snoring lightly next to us with her hips still on a pillow and his cum still inside her pussy. Greg fucks my hole deeply and slowly... when I start moaning softly, he leans down to kiss me to keep us from waking Rachel.

He grinds his hips into me and I feel his head swelling. I know what's coming. Thinking about him shooting his load into my pussy, I cum at the same time, squeezing my sheath tightly around his shaft. Greg stays on top of me with his cock still inside of me for several minutes - still kissing me - until his cock gets too soft and slides out of me.

Greg gets out of bed to go clean up, but I'm too tired and just ask him to toss me my briefs... I'm worried that his cum will leak out of me onto the bed and that Rachel would then know that I also got thoroughly fucked by Greg. I nod off to sleep and, in the morning, I wake up to find Greg fucking Rachel again.

I quickly realize that the crotch of my briefs is completely full of Greg's semen... he apparently did shoot a huge load into me and it leaked out during the night. As Greg and Rachel are finishing up, I hop out of bed and go to the laundry room. I peel my briefs off and I suck on the crotch briefly, loving the taste and smell of Greg's semen mixed with my own cum, and then I put my briefs directly into the washer and get a load of whites started to get rid of the evidence.

I get the coffee started and, by the time I get back to the room, Greg is just pulling his long cock out of Rachel's cum-filled vagina. The three of us lay around in bed for a couple hours, having our morning coffee and chatting while Rachel keeps her hips on the pillow, but neither Greg or I say anything about our extracurricular activities the previous night.

Time will only tell whether Greg was successful in knocking up Rachel and whether Greg and I will find an opportunity to play together again.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Babymaking with Greg

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 456 milliseconds