• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 04

Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 04

123

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age

The bedroom was dark slightly lit by shards of daylight that revealed an immaculately cleaned space with hardwood floors, Ikea furniture, well stocked bookshelves and a study space consisting of a simple chair and desk with a laptop and school books.

A small doll, an action figure was posed in a sitting position on the desktop facing the occupied day bed in the darkened room. The bed was covered with an inordinate number of comforters and blankets and there was some muted movement under the wealth of blankets.

Aquaman was getting a show.

The mass of quilts was undulating with slow measured movements and a low buzzing sound could be heard from the confines of the day bed. The low tunes of Mark Scott (Song-I Don't Wanna Come Down) wafted through the bedroom from a Hello Kitty radio alarm clock.

Leslie was playing with her trusty rabbit.

The small toy brought her so much pleasure that she could barely function without it. She would sometimes lock herself in her room and play with herself for hours. Her upbringing had instilled in her the belief that masturbation was wrong and she would hide under the quilts to use the toy.

The stacked brunette had pushed her ruffled bloomers down mid-thigh and was squirming around on her mattress in ecstasy. She used one hand to hold her delicate flower open and the other to apply the vibrator directly onto her clit.

"Fuck me, ooohh shit! Right there, yeah right there." Images of Humbert crying and struggling under her as his ass was plowed danced in her mind's eye. The second "Hook-Up" had been all she imagined and more.

Leslie pressed the small vibrator down on her clit even further and used two fingers on her other hand to rub her crotch vigorously as the strong orgasm took her.

FFFFFFUUUUUCCK!! She suddenly screamed from beneath numerous blankets as she soiled her sheets and actually squirted a visible jet of her cum.

The heat in her makeshift quilted fort was too much at this point and she was forced to toss back the covers as she basked in the afterglow of her self-gratification.

"Holy shit... I've gotta get some more of Humbert's pussy." She said to herself as she rubbed her sweaty brow.

Her I-phone suddenly started ringing with the Miley Cyrus tune she'd chosen for it and the display on the window revealed a picture she and her BFF had taken last summer at a local carnival.

"Where you been biatch?" Red's voice boomed at her with faux anger.

"I was, uh kind of busy."

"Too busy to pick up your fucking phone whore?" Now Red sounded like she was on the verge of getting angry and Leslie definitely didn't want that force directed at her.

"Melissa, I'm really fucking sorry. I didn't mean to be an absentee partner-in-crime. What have you done now?"

"Brad fucking cheated on me."

"Get out of here Red, even that meat head wouldn't have the nerve to cross you." Humbert was momentarily forgotten as the buxom brunette leaned forward pulling the covers over her rounded hips.

"I serious bitch!! That motherfucker's been fucking that fat cunt April!!"

"You not talking about that Twilight Emo with the humongous knockers are you?" Leslie couldn't believe her ears as she listened to Red recount the past twenty-four hours taking in every juicy detail of Brad's infidelity, the vicious retribution on the chubby teacher's assistant and the sexual embargo.

"Wow, I feel like I've been on the moon to have missed all this drama."

"By the way, just where the fuck were you doing all of this shit?" Leslie was apprehensive about revealing her solo attack on Humbert even as she started to become a little damp between the legs.

"It's a long story Red, that's all I really want to say until I see you face to face. There's some stuff I really need to let you in on babe."

"Well you can tell me right now because I'm sitting in front of your house in my car bitch." Leslie's heart suddenly skipped a beat.

"I'll be right out. Give me a few minutes to clean up Red."

*****

Humbert sat in the bathtub soaking. It had become an early morning ritual since he was violently raped weeks ago and was the only thing that soothed his damaged rectum.

The hot water in the tub was crimson tinged from the blood that leaked from his anus. He'd bled even more profusely than the last time because of the nature of the latest attack. Leslie hadn't used enough lube and as a result it had felt like his insides were being turned inside out. He'd managed to get rid of the evidence trashing his bed sheets and flipping the blood stained mattress. Initially he'd tried to staunch the flow of blood by shoving a wad of his mother's maxi-pads into his gaped asshole, but that didn't seem to work.

He'd been "fortunate" enough to find the butt plug Leslie had also forced upon him in the aftermath of the library assault and lo and behold...it actually worked.

Every time he thought about Leslie, he'd feel sick and disgusted like he was going to vomit. His mind's eye just kept wandering back to that image he remembered from the mirror on the back of his door as he was being savagely fucked.

He just kept seeing the half-crazed look on the beautiful face of the cheerleader, the way her huge natural breasts swayed and bounced as she drove "her plastic cock" up his ass...and the almost demonic crimson tint to her flawless skin as she bucked and undulated violating him solely for her sick pleasure.

"Never again bitch." He whispered to himself as he painfully leaned forward and pulled the drain plug in the tub.

The butt plug sat on the toilet waiting to be inserted.

*****

Red's Camaro sat in front of Maplewood's only thrift store and the two girls sat in the car watching the building. Red had barely given Leslie a moment to jump into the vehicle before speeding off down the highway to the center of town. Now Leslie found herself sitting in her car as her friend watched a closed store.

"Okay I'll bite what the fuck is this all about?" Red all but ignored her best friend as she pulled a pair of binoculars up and used them to get the store's hours.

"I've got a little time, so I'll make this brief. I need to gauge a subject for a new social experiment of mine."

"Oh yeah, what's that?" Leslie was curious to say the least.

"First things first babe, I asked you where the fuck you were yesterday and you still haven't answered me. Now seeing as how you're usually very giving with the details when you've been bad, I figure you've done something pretty fucked up even by my standards." Red was looking Leslie dead in the eye and she was wilting a bit under the green eyed glare of truth as her friend called the technique. At this point, she knew it was futile to keep secrets.

"I fucked Humbert yesterday. I fucked him in the ass like we did a couple of weeks ago."

"Oh really, and how did you accomplish that little feat on your own?" From the sound of her voice, Leslie couldn't gauge what her friend's initial reaction was going to be.

"I uh, I gave him a little incentive. I well, I blackmailed him into it."

"What did you blackmail him with pray tell?"

"I told him, well-I told him that you were gonna tell your dad everything and that he was going to jail. I asked him for that dildo we used and the pathetic loser actually kept it ...so I fucked him again to uh, keep him in line."

Leslie sat in silence for a moment processing what had been told to her before quickly shoving her best friend's head into the passenger side window of her Camaro.

"STUPID CUNT!! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HUMBERT ALONE DIDN'T I WHORE?!!" Red suddenly exploded with a few brutal closed fists to the back of Leslie's shoulder blade.

"DON'T FUCKING HIT ME RED!! I WAS JUST PLAYING WITH HIM AND SHIT HAPPENED!!" Red had leaned over towards her seat and was shaking her best friend and slamming her head against the armrest on the passenger side door.

"Shit happened? Shit happened?!! YOU FUCKED UP LESLIE!! THAT FUCK IS GONNA TALK NOW!! Don't think my dad's gonna get you out of the shit too bitch. Ask yourself this asshole-Was it really worth it to go back and rape that little wimp again?"

"Yeah."

Red was blown away by Leslie's answer. She sat in silence for a few moments processing her best friend's answer. She remembered how they'd planned the whole thing together scoping out Humbert for a week and finding out where he worked in order to have the best chance to get away with essentially raping a man. She remembered how doubtful Leslie had been before they'd gotten started and how excited the stacked brunette was afterward. She'd specifically told Leslie that they should ignore Humbert for the most part and let the whole incident settle down naturally.

Red was pretty sure that Humbert wouldn't tell anyone about being sodomized by the two most popular girls in Maplewood high. It would be too humiliating for a guy to admit that he'd been overpowered and fucked up the ass by women. She'd been counting on the nerd's ego to keep everything under wraps and now...Leslie had fucked up by using her name in order to rape him a second time.

"You know Leslie, if you weren't my friend I'd totally fucking kill you right now. But we have to fix this shit."

"He's not going to say anything Red. He's a little pussy okay?" The brunette was gathering herself and adjusting her blouse over her huge tits.

"We have to fix this situation. I don't feel comfortable with your bullshit Leslie."

"I fucked him, I fucked his pretty little asshole raw and I know deep down in his geek heart that he loved every minute of it."

Red just stared at her friend shaking her head.

"You should have been there Red to see Humbert taking that cock up his ass like a fucking champ!! Yeah he cried a lot and everything but you see there was this totally awesome connection between us Red. I know it!! I FUCKING KNOW IT!!"

"Shut up Leslie."

Leslie immediately complied and found that she was unable to look her friend in the eye. Shame read across the brunette's features as Red turned her attention back to the store.

As if on cue April half hobbled down the street apparently still feeling the effects of her recent assault by Red and the rest of the cheerleading squad (Sans Leslie). True to her word, April's mom had begun home schooling the embittered teen in face of the horrible incident. If she was under strict supervision before, her mother had increased her vigilance tenfold and had even confiscated her phone and periodically locked up her computer when she wasn't doing schoolwork.

April was miserable to say the very least.

Even in the face of the assault and the promise of more she'd attempted to call Brad to warn him of Red's dark promise to make him suffer. Her efforts which included sneaking out of her home in the middle of the night and going on a nearly mile and a half hike had met with failure, she'd poured over five dollars in laundry change into a pay phone only to have Brad's little sister slam on her repeatedly.

Her only solace was her part time job at the thrift store. The family of two needed the money and it was the only time she could use a computer without her mother looking over her shoulder. She unlocked the key to the store and let herself in to open for the day.

As was her custom, she would grab the community laptop from under the register and head off to the bathroom to surf the net during her morning pee. Her vagina still burned from the tobasco sauce and the pointed end of the plastic cone that had been shoved deep into her body by Red. The doctors told her that the pain would subside over time, but today just wasn't that day.

She had done a few levels of Pepper Panic Saga, when she heard a noise in the adjoining break room. After a few moments, she realized that someone was banging on the glass window of the store and quickly exited the restroom.

Red was leaning against the window with her face pressed against the glass staring directly at her.

April froze in the gaze of the smiling cheerleader less than ten feet away from her. Her heartbeat began to race as she was jolted back to reality by the rapping on the glass by the thin fingers of Red.

"Don't you hear me knocking?" Red half yelled through the glass. April still didn't respond trembling at the sight of the red head.

"Aren't you gonna let me in April?"

The trembling became more pronounced as horror overtook the chubby teen when the knocking on the window became louder.

"Let me in-April!" Red demanded of the teen who took two small steps back away from the window.

"Bitch-I said LET ME IN!!" She was definitely getting angry at the horrified girl in front of her emphasizing her words by slamming her fists against the window. April grabbed the sides of her head shaking her head "NO" as Red started screaming at her through the window.

"OPEN UP CUNT!!" April actually stumbled back and fell on her ass. The sight of the terrified teen falling over broke Red's anger momentarily and she began laughing hysterically as she calmed down.

"Okay little piggy, you don't know how to open a door. Tell you what, I'll give you a little demo babe." Red motioned towards her sports car parked across the street and April watched in fear as Leslie emerged from the vehicle and casually walked around to the driver's side pulling a baseball bat from an open window.

Leslie walked across the street holding the bat soldier-like against her shoulder and ceremonially placed the weapon in Red's hand. April's eyes grew as wide as saucers.

"NONONONO!!" The chubby teen gathered herself as she ran to the door waving her hands in front of her to stop Red from smashing in the plate glass window.

April fumbled with the store keys finally opening the door. Red smiled at her as she walked into store flanked by Leslie.

The overhead lights hadn't been turned on yet and the area was dark even though it was early morning. Red walked April up against the wall placing the bat under her chin and adding pressure with the palm of her opposite hand.

"You heard me knocking right?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you open the fucking door then bitch?" Red began to put more pressure on the bat forcing it into the girl's chin.

"I-Uh I didn't expect to see you there." April managed to blurt out even though she was being half choked by the bat.

"Is that right little piggy?"

"Yeah-I mean yes." April stuttered as her massive chest heaved and shook from her trembling.

"I can't believe Brad chose this stupid chunker over you. Shit, who would've known that witless fuck was a closet chubby chaser." Leslie shook her head as she watched the proceedings.

"WRONG BITCH!!" Red corrected her friend hating even the assumption that she had come in second behind anyone.

"That soon to be Wishing he were Dead fucktard liked this bitch for her big sloppy titties."

"Oh yeah, this cow does seem to have some fucking mountains on her. Bet those udders are pointed straight at the floor." Leslie laughed as Red turned her attention back towards her prey.

"I've seen them and actually they're kind of impressive. (To April) Hey cunt, pull your pig tits out for my girl here."

April made the mistake of hesitating for a moment until Red shoved the end of the bat into the area just over her breasts with the muted thud from the impact sounding off in the empty store.

"P-Please." April begged off further abuse with the bat.

She reached down and pulled her tattered Dead Kennedys t-shirt over her head revealing her doughy gut and massive 42G breasts which were encased in the best minimizer brassiere her mother could find. Her mother had actually blamed her large breasts for the attack at the school and encouraged her embittered daughter to consider a breast reduction. Now standing in front of Red and her accomplice, April began to consider her mother's suggestion.

"Everything whore."

With some effort April managed to pull the extremely tight fitting undergarment up over her huge tits causing them to flop out even further in a bouncing motion right before both of the astonished cheerleaders.

"Holy Shit girlfriend...They're even better looking than mine." Leslie was astonished.

"Yeah, this fucking slut used her trashy fun bags to titfuck Brad, but even that wasn't good enough for that asshole. Tell Leslie here what happened to you piggy."

"Please Red; I don't want to talk about that."

Red suddenly swung the bat into the wall at April's head and the girl barely dodged the blow which stuck the brick wall chipping some of the red granite. April sat on the floor holding her palms over her massive breasts and looking up at the two girls.

"I'm not gonna ask again cunt."

"He raped me." April mumbled and Leslie immediately laughed while Red stared down the stacked brunette until she realized she was the only one laughing.

"Fuck, you're serious aren't you?" The silence that followed was Leslie's only answer as she looking down at the chubby teen with tears running down her rounded face.

"Man, that's fucked up." Leslie replied before cupping her hand over her mouth remembering her own actions nearly twenty-four hours earlier.

April had begun to quietly sob and Red took immediate notice.

"Take a minute whore." Leslie immediately wandered down the aisle and began looking through some second hand jewelry. April found herself being nudged in the head with the bat. Red motioned towards the break room and the teen reluctantly climbed to her feet and entered the room.

"Make me a cup of coffee." Red made herself at home as she noticed the laptop on the break room table and flipped it open.

"Hey, cool shit I like this game too. I've got it on my phone." April didn't respond as she cleaned the filter on the modest coffee maker. She felt like a prisoner at home with her mother always a half step behind her and now she was a virtual hostage at her own part-time job. She half considered flinging the pot of hot fluid in Red's face and making a run for it, but knew Leslie would be waiting in the other room. She remembered full well being punched in the face with a closed fist while having her legs taken out from underneath her body at the same time.

April gingerly filled the cup and placed it in front of Red who was staring at the laptop.

"Have a seat piggy."

April complied with the command sitting barely noticing or acknowledging that her huge massive breasts were still on display in front of her antagonist.

"Uh, how do you like your coffee Red?"

"The same as you cow. Go ahead and make it the way you like darling." Red was still reading something on the laptop as April poured six packets of sugar and a drop of milk into her coffee cup.

"Okay, I'm finished." April cupped the mug in both hands offering it to Red.

"Chill out with the fucking coffee piggy." The chubby girl sat the cup down as she nervously watched Red stand and walk behind her chair. She jumped a little when she felt the cheerleader's hands cup her breasts and begin to roughly knead them.

"What are we gonna do with you April my fat little piggy tits?" The redhead's fingers pulled on her small nipples rolling them between her narrow fingers until the she started to squirm.

"Please don't hurt me Red." She begged eliciting a sharp tug on her little raspberry colored nipples as her chest took on a crimson tint from the brutal handling of her monster sized tits.

"You started it April. You hurt me first bitch and you're still bullying me right now." April snarled into her ear after which she sank her teeth into the cartilage knowing slightly on one of her punk style earplug earrings.

"No Red...I wouldn't fuck with you...No!"

She jumped slightly as Red leaned forward and turned the laptop towards the busty teen.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds