• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cuban Incest 01

Cuban Incest 01

I feel somewhat blessed that I met a lovely Latina girl of 44 years old and we have been together 2 years now. She lives on an island of the main land of Cuba and I get there about 4 to 5 times a year.

She has 2 daughters, the oldest (Yenni) just turned 24 and her youngest (Odalita)19. Their culture is so different than what I am use to and the fact the whole island speaks Spanish can make it interesting in communication.

The girls and I have flirted a little in the past year but I am with their mother so that is all it was. Age means nothing to them so to see a young woman of 19 to 24 with an older man lets say 34 to 44 is not out of the ordinary. Also the fact that that country is so very poor it has become a paradise for men to seek out young women in their early 20s.

Anyways, it all started when I was in the shower and I was feeling horny so I had soaped myself up and was sliding my hand slowly up and down my cock. I'm about 6 ½ inches and was just enjoying the great feelings. I was leaned back against the shower wall when Odalita walked in and just stared at my raging hard on. She just looked at me and said she had to pee. I was somewhat shocked and embarrassed and just stood there with my hard cock in hand. She sat down and did her thing and as she got up to leave, she looked at me and said, very nice and left. I was left with a deflating cock and still very embarrassed. My balls were sore as they wanted to release but that was not going to happen. I rinsed off and headed to the bedroom to put some clothes on.

I came back out and went to the kitchen to make a coffee and she was there and told me not to be embarrassed and that it was natural and she did it often. She said that she did enjoy seeing me and that she would like to watch me sometime.

Holy crap their open here I thought but still felt that guilt feeling and yet after saying what she did, rather aroused again.

I have seen her in bra and panties over the past year and she has developed into a lovely girl. Odalita is about 5' 5" slim at about 115 to 120, long black hair and beautiful brown eyes. Her breasts are full but not as large as her mom or older sister. Maybe a 34b. But what she just said to me has suddenly brought everything to a new level. Yes I had fantasized about her and Yenni her sister but nothing ever went beyond that.

The girls in Cuba are sexually active earlier than what I am use to, but Odalita was more a home body like her mom and didn't see a lot of guys. Yenni, her sister and like most other girls was with a man at 18 and had her son at 19. Not uncommon there.

So I finished my coffee and did a few small things around the house as Odalys the lady I'm with and the girls mom was at work. She works 4 days a week unless I'm on the island then only works if they really need her.

I had so many thoughts running through my head and most of them was about Odalita. I thought of all the times that I had seen her in just bra and panties, and what she said that I was getting very aroused. She had gone down the street and I was by myself. I was so horny that I headed for the bedroom to relieve the pressure.

I put on some music at a low level and removed my clothes. I went to the night table and got some motion lotion that we have and then moved to the bed and laid down. I'm not one for a quick release, I like it slow so I can enjoy every feeling.

I started to slowly explore my body and feeling every inch of myself. This was an awesome feeling. I moved my hand to rub my cock and it actually felt harder and larger than ever. I took my left hand and lightly played with my balls as my right hand played with the head and slowly moved down the shaft.

I was just getting into a rhythm when I heard a female voice say my name. Our windows on the island do not have glass in them, rather they are shutters. I basically panicked and sat upright. Damn twice in one day. I looked and it was Odalita looking at me through the window. All she said was one moment and soon she opened our bedroom door and signaled to come in. You have to understand that I speak very broken Spanish and they speak broken English so we use a lot of hand gestures.

As she entered, I was full of mixed emotions. Worried if her mom found out, what do I do here and but most off, very aroused at the same time. Odalita walked around the bottom of the bed never taking her eyes off my cock. She was dressed in tight shorts and a tight top and looked sexy. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. She got to the left side of the bed and looked me in the eyes and said I want to watch you play with cock. I said Odalita we can't. If your mom found out I'd be out on the street and would never see the family again. NO, she said. This is our secret and no one will ever know. I was nervous yet very excited. With her standing right beside me I moved my hands to fully expose myself. She looked back down and said James, so very smooth. I shave my balls and about 4" above my cock in a semi circle. I love the feeling. While looking at my cock she bent forward and ran her hand slowly over the shaved area. She just said Mmmmmm and stood back up. I took my right hand and moved it to my throbbing cock. I slowly grasped it and moved from the base to the head. I gave a little groan and I could see her smile. As I slowly stroked my cock I again lowered my left hand and lightly circled my balls. I let out another moan and her eyes widened and her lips opened. Odalita watch with such intendment as I stroked the entire shaft. The head was so swollen and almost a purplish color and throbbed with delight. I reached over and took the flavored bottle of motion lotion and held it above my cock and slowly let the lotion drip down until my cock glistened. The lotion ran its way to my balls and it felt so wonderful and slippery as my hand continued light swirling motions. I was in heaven and continued to slowly stroke my hard cock. I moaned loudly as I looked up into her face and she smiled and said, So Good! I continued to watch her face as I continued to stroke myself. She was simply in awe. I could only assume she has never watched a guy masturbate, at least not like this.

I could feel her pushing against the bed straining to get a closer look. Next thing I know she knelt with both knees on the bed and leaned forward to see better. Very big she said and all I could say was yes! I glanced sideways to notice her ass was equal to my head and I just reached up to feel her ass through her shorts. She quickly looked back and just said YES. I slowly rubbed her amazingly firm ass as she turned her head to watch me continue to stoke myself. As I did small but firm stroking of her ass she let out a faint Mmmmmmm. I moaned out loudly again as I was in ecstasy as my glistening cock throbbed at the slow stroking. I said Odalita in a raised voice and again she just said YES!I wasn't thinking of much at this point but took my hand and from stroking her ass and I lowered my left hand between her legs. They parted a little and I slowly moved my hand across her clothed mound. As I did her head dropped for a moment and she let out a loud low moan. I could feel her dampness through her shorts and actually could feel her pouting lips. She was definitely wet and liking what I was doing. I guess I had stopped stroking myself and concentrating on feeling her because she said please keep stroking it. I did as she asked and I knew I would not last long. I continued to rub her crotch and she let out a few more moans. I was so close now and a few drops of precum seeped out of the head. I squeezed my cock to stop me from shooting and as I squeezed she actually bent forward and licked the top of my cock, licking off the precum drops and gave a loud Mmmmmmm. I wanted to cum so bad. I stroked a couple more times and I simply exploded. I hit her cheek and chin and I guess this surprised her as she backed up for a moment. I continued to shoot like I have never before. I hit her top and the rest across my belly. I squeezed the last drops of cum out and she looked at me in marvel and said that was so wonderful. I loved it. She sat next to me for a few minutes and just said thank you! Damn, I said NO, Thank You.

She smiled and just got up and said have a good nap. I was floored to say the least but totally exhausted. I can't remember having feelings like that, ever before.

I did have a wonderful and relaxed nap. I found out later that she went to her room and finished herself off. I wish I had seen that!

This was just the 1st encounter and they continue to this day. I will tell of my other encounters, not only with Odalita but 3 times now with Yenni, her older sister.

I truly feel so lucky that I have a wonderful Cuban Family.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cuban Incest 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds