• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • An Open Marriage Ch. 04 - 06

An Open Marriage Ch. 04 - 06

12345

Chapter 4 - Swingers' Club Visit With Joan

December 13th - First Time At The Swingers' Club.

No morning blowjob today. We relax all day. We invite Joan out for supper at a restaurant. We have a nice meal and a few drinks to loosen us up. We're all kind of nervous. We all decide to be fashionably late to the orgy. Joan heads home at 7:15pm promising to be ready by no later than 8:45pm. Vanessa and I take a shower, washing each others genitals good. We get dressed and we are waiting for Joan by 8pm. While waiting for Joan, we are making out. Joan shows up at 8:50pm. The ladies both look very hot.

We go get in the car and the GPS tells us how to get there. It will take nearly a hour. It's out in the boonies for sure, northeast of Seattle. There's some traffic so it will take us a while longer but we've got plenty of time. We chit chat on the way and my wife is playing with my right thigh. We eventually arrive at this huge house up in the mountains. This place is massive. I'm wondering if the club owns it or if it's one of the members. We park the car and I walk up to the house with my ladies on my arms, feeling like a King.

Someone named George meets us at the door. I tell him about the emails and he says "Ah, yes, the senior citizens. Welcome. May I say you are all beautiful people, especially the ladies." He gives us a big smile and looks the girls up and down. "Let me show you the house." The house is huge. The main orgy room is about thirty by forty feet and is probably is a large family room normally. It's wall to wall mattresses covered with sheets. It looks pretty crowded tonight. We walk into another room.

"This is the dining room. As you can see we have plenty of food and drink. The maids are off limits unless they ask you to fuck. Do not approach them first." I look at the maids in the dining room. They are all model hot. "Come upstairs." We walk up the long staircase. There are fifteen bedrooms and twelve bathrooms upstairs. George just mentioned that the master bedroom, which is downstairs is off-limits to everyone. The rest are available for private orgies or for just couples and most of the bedrooms have bathing facilities for general use. George says surprisingly, very few of the bedrooms are actually used during a party. Most people like to watch the others while they fuck. On the third floor, there are facilities to dress and undress, lockers, a few showers, that sort of thing. "Any valuables should be checked with the guard in the first room on the left as you exit the stairs. Hi, Harry." He waves and Harry waves back. "Harry guards all the valuables." I drop off my wallet and the ladies drop off their purses with Harry.

After the tour, George tells us we can undress up here if we want. He says there is no rule that says we can't go to the orgy room fully dressed and watch everyone else. We look at each other and all start to disrobe together. He smiles and walks away.

The ladies strip down to their panties and Joan keeps her bra on. Of course, Vanessa doesn't have a bra on and only has a couple. I spy a stack of white towels and strip naked. Vanessa looks at me questioningly. I walk over, grab a towel and wrap it around me. The ladies smile at me, Joan with a lick of her lips. We all take deep breaths. They grab me arm in arm and we walk down two flights of stairs to the orgy room. There are roughly twenty couples in the orgy room and it looks like a couple of extra females in threesomes too. Joan smiles. We watch for a while. I've got a boner before long and Vanessa grabs it. She looks in my eyes and smiles.

We find a place to lie down. The girls begin to kiss and lick me. The towel comes off and Joan is performing fellatio on me. Vanessa is licking my nipples. I reach over and grab Vanessa to pull her over my face. I pull her panties aside and begin to lick her pussy. After a couple of minutes of Joan's mouth, I'm rock hard and I signal Joan to mount me. She strips fully and grabs a condom, puts it on me and slips my cock into her pussy. Vanessa starts to cum after a few more minutes, I stick my thumb in her butt and she screams. Vanessa cums noisily for over a minute and falls off to the side of me. She starts to watch the other couples some of who are watching us because of Vanessa's scream.

I'm playing with Joan's nipples and she's moaning. Vanessa whispers in my ear "We're being watched by about half the couples." I take a look around. Yes it's true from what I can see. Hah!

Joan is really pumping hard, riding my cock like the sex crazed, possessed woman that she is. I start to pinch her nipples and she starts to orgasm "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yesssssssssssssss! Johnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Damnnnnnnnnnn!"

After she is finished she falls off of me on the opposite side of where Vanessa is. Vanessa moves up and then mounts me. Joan slowly gets up and sits on my face. Vanessa and I fuck each other hard and long. Joan orgasms again in a couple of minutes then gets off of me. Over ten minutes later Vanessa starts to cum hard and it sets me off. We cum together noisily. Once she stops slamming my penis into herself, she stops, lays down on me and says "I love you, John."

I say "I love you too, Vanessa. You are magnificent." Vanessa takes the condom off and eats my cum.

She rolls off of me. Moments later, I notice a naked black man rise and start to walk toward us. He looks to be about six feet tall and has muscles everywhere including a six pack. He's also packing a huge cock. When he reaches us he kneels down and says "My wife and I watched you all throughout your lovemaking session and we are amazed at you three." He looks at me and says "You, sir, sure know how to pleasure these two women." He signals his wife to come over. "My name is Marcus and this beautiful woman walking over here is my wife, Adriana. We know you are newbies but we'd really like to spend some time in a private room with you all."

Adriana could be a supermodel or actress. She is about 5' 8" tall, a dark skinned black woman and very hot with a short, black hairdo. She must exercise a lot because her body is magnificent. Well toned muscles everywhere with even a six pack. Her breasts look to be real and 38C or D because they are jiggling as she walks. She has a gorgeous ass, big but not fat either. I don't see any fat except her breasts which are something. I don't see any place where she needs improvement.

I look at both of my women and say "Hi, Marcus, Hi Adriana. My name is John Andrews and this is my wife Vanessa. This is our best friend with benefits Joan Bellamy. I'm not sure we are ready to swap with other people yet. You are both very good looking people though. We are kind of awed and honored that you think that we are sexy enough to be with a man as handsome as you and a drop dead gorgeous woman like Adriana. Could you give us a few minutes to talk it over?"

Marcus smiles and says "Of course. We think you are all very attractive people also or we wouldn't be asking you to join us. We both are hoping that we are still having sex like you three when we get to your age. Think it over and let us know. If not tonight, maybe the next time you come to a party. We're usually here for every party. We just love to make love with other people fucking around us. It's sexy as hell. We also love to swap with other people who are also competent lovers. We think you all qualify."

They get up and walk back to where they were and all three of us watch them walk back. Wow, what an ass that woman has. What a body! "Well, ladies, what do you think?"

Vanessa says "John, they are both gorgeous and my god that's the biggest cock I've ever seen. I'm a little scared of that beautiful cock. God, it's big. But I'm not sure I'm quite ready yet. It's not the swapping it's that we know nothing about them."

Joan says "John, I'm ready. I want that cock. Wow, it had to be seven inches flaccid. I'll bet it's going to be nine or ten inches when hard."

"Joan, you are such a slut and I love you for it. Well, I intend to stay with my wife. If she's not ready, I'm not. I'll go tell them. Do you still want to go with them if we don't?"

Joan says "I'm very tempted. I'm just a little bit worried because we don't know them. I wonder if they'd allow you and Vanessa to come up to the room with us and just have sex together while I get fucked by that cock."

"I'll see, Joan."

I walk over naked to them feeling a little self-conscientious and kneel down. "Marcus, my wife says she's not quite ready to swap yet. She's done it before but with people that she knew or Joan knew. I would definitely do it if Vanessa would." I glance at Adriana and she gives me a big smile. "Joan is ready, she wants to try that cock of yours, but she's wants to know if Vanessa and I could come up and make love together while Joan is with you and your wife. I assume Adriana is bisexual too?"

Marcus says "Yes, Adriana is bisexual and you two can come up with us if you want. Maybe you'll decide to join in after all if Joan is having a good time. Adriana's bisexuality is the main reason we started to swing."

"Come on, let's go up to a private room," I say. They follow me over to my girls. "Ladies, come on." I help them both up, we grab our clothes and the towel, we walk up to the second floor and find an unoccupied room. We walk inside and there is no bed but there are gym mats on the floor with sheets on them. I put the do not disturb sign on the door handle and close the door. Vanessa and I grab one of the mats and lay down. Marcus and Adriana take Joan's hands and take her over to another mat.

Joan asks Adriana if it's alright if she gets Marcus hard. Adriana say "Of course, beautiful."

Joan kneels in front of Marcus and takes his cock which looks about seven inches soft. She strokes it a couple of times and then takes it into her mouth. Adriana whispers into her ear and Joan spreads her legs. Adriana crawls under Joan and starts to suck and lick Joan's pussy while she is playing with her own pussy. Joan starts to moan around Marcus' cock.

Vanessa and I are spooning with me behind her. She reaches between us and starts to stroke my cock which is pretty hard anyway just looking at Adriana naked. Soon Vanessa's got me hard. She plays with it for a little while longer and then she whispers in my ear "John, you were pretty hard already. Is it because of Adriana?"

I say "Yes, I'm sorry honey but she's the hottest woman I think I've ever seen naked in person."

Vanessa smiles and says "That's okay, John, I think the same thing. I certainly wouldn't mind licking that pussy. I'm pretty juicy just looking at her too." She then turns around and moves down to suck my cock.

Five minutes into it and Joan has Marcus hard. That cock looks to be almost ten inches and pretty thick. Marcus leans down and says "Joan, are you ready for this cock?"

Joan says "Oh, hell yeah!!"

Marcus pulls her up off of Adriana and lays her down on her back. She spreads her legs wide. Marcus takes over the licking of her pussy until she's really soaking wet and can't lay still. He then grabs the large condom that he brought up with him and puts it on. I look at Joan and her eyes are really big as she looks at that huge cock. I laugh to myself. She's going to get stretched. Marcus slowly slips his large cock into Joan. It's not easy going and takes him several minutes of pushing it in a little and pulling it back out. Eventually, he's got about 8 inches in Joan. He allows her to get use to it and then start to pump in and out of her.

Vanessa then gets up and whispers in my ear "Triple penetration," and hands me a small bottle of lube. She gets on her hands and knees and she wiggles her ass at me. I smile at her as she looks back at me. I move behind her, lube her ass good and slip my cock into her wet pussy. I begin to fuck her hard. Joan is making a lot of noise over there. I look over and Marcus is drilling Joan good. I notice Adriana is just watching Marcus and Joan.

I stop and ask Vanessa if she would eat Adriana's pussy. Vanessa looks over and sees Adriana just sitting there touching herself. She says "Yes, John. My mouth is watering just thinking about it."

I say "Adriana!"

She looks over and I motion her over. "Adriana, let Vanessa eat your pussy."

She smiles and crawls under Vanessa's face and says "Thank you so much, Vanessa." Vanessa starts to eat her and I resume fucking her. I add my thumb in her ass and I'm fucking her with both my cock and thumb. Vanessa begins to moan loudly and so does Adriana. Vanessa lasts three more minutes and starts to cum with a scream. Adriana is now holding Vanessa's head to her pussy. Vanessa is screaming into Adriana's pussy and Adriana starts to cum loudly.

Joan is cumming now too and Marcus is still fucking the shit out of her. Vanessa and Adriana both start to calm down a little. I pull out, put a condom on and slip into Vanessa's ass. She screams again. I start to fuck her ass and Adriana turns around and scoots under Vanessa in a '69' position and I hear her say "Wow!" She starts to eat Vanessa's pussy and Vanessa immediately begins to cum again. I continue to fuck her ass and she continues to cum. After nearly five minutes, I begin to cum in Vanessa's ass. Vanessa has cum constantly now for five minutes. She starts to calm down and I pull out. I tell Adriana to let her calm down a bit. Adriana stops eating her. I jump up, go remove the condom and wash up.

When I return, Vanessa is still on all fours with Adriana under her. Adriana is slowly licking Vanessa's juices and is lying with her legs spread. I say 'what the hell' to myself and crawl between Adriana's legs and start to eat her pussy. Wow, does she taste good. She must have used a pineapple douche. Adriana takes about three minutes before she starts to cum again. She's now holding my head to her pussy. After she cums for two minutes, she pushes me away. Vanessa starts to move off of her. Adriana gets up and gives me a big French kiss. She says "Thank you so much, John." She moves over to Vanessa and raps her up and gives her a long French kiss. She says "Thank you so much, Vanessa, that was awesome. So you do anal. Wow! I've never had the nerve myself. Marcus is so big I think it would really hurt and probably stretch me out so much that I would be pooping my pants all the time."

Vanessa laughs at that comment. "Yes, Adriana, I do anal but only with my husband. That hole is his only."

Adriana says "Yes, I think I could take his cock in that hole too. He's not so big that it would harm me."

Vanessa says "I don't know Adriana. I'm not sure I want him fucking any other women in the ass. He's already had Joan, he's maybe going to take one other friend's anal virginity and he's had a couple other women before me. I think that's enough."

"Well, maybe if we become good friends with you three you will allow him to take my anal virginity."

"I don't know Adriana. I mean I like you and I'm sure we can become friends. I just don't know about the anal with you. What will Marcus say?"

"I'll have to talk to him about it. If John can start to stretch me and eventually get me big enough to take Marcus, maybe he would allow it."

"We'll see when we get to that point. I just don't know now."

"I understand, Vanessa. You are a lucky woman though. I'm also wondering what set off the one big orgasm when he was fucking your pussy."

"Oh, he always puts his thumb in my ass and fucks me with that too whenever we're fucking doggy style. It really gives me a hell of an orgasm."

"Wow, Vanessa. Will you let him do that to me whenever he fucks me?"

"I guess, Adriana. Maybe we'll get together again the next party we attend."

"I hope so." Adriana French kisses Vanessa again. "Marcus wants nothing to do with my ass right now. I think he's afraid he'll hurt me and he probably would. I don't think he's thought about the thumb in the ass though. Maybe if John does it to me, Marcus will decide it's okay to do it."

I'm watching this exchange and smiling. All of a sudden, Marcus start to grunt loudly and is cumming in Joan. Joan has probably been cumming off and on for fifteen minutes now. Once Marcus pulls out, Joan grabs his arms and pulls him over to her. She French kisses him long and hard. She pulls the condom off, cleans his cock and then asks Adriana, "Adriana, do you mind if I eat your husband's cum."

Adrian laughs and says "Be my guest. I don't really like cum much anyway. I do it for Marcus because I love him."

Joan is holding a Magnum condom and it's about 1/3 full. She turns it inside out and drinks it all. Wow!

I whisper into Adrian's ear "She's a cum slut. She loves any cum and pussy juice."

Adriana laughs. "I hope in the future we can get together a lot. You guys are really fun people."

We all laugh.

I notice Joan hasn't closed her legs yet. I crawl over to Joan and say "So Joan, are you going to be able to walk to the car now?"

She laughs and says "I don't know, John. I don't think I can close my legs by myself."

I help her close her legs. She says "Oh, that hurts so good." I noticed her vagina was gaped quite a bit.

She tries to get up and I have to help her again. "Wow, I'm going to be sore tomorrow. But I'm sure satisfied. I don't want any more cock tonight."

Adriana is kissing Marcus now. She says "Marcus, I think you broke Joan."

Marcus says "Oh, she'll be fine. She took everything I could give her. She's some kind of lover. "

Adriana says "Aren't they all?"

I say "You two are pretty awesome too. I'm looking forward to future encounters."

We all stand up and we all get together and give each other a big hug. Vanessa says to Marcus "That's one impressive cock. I'm afraid of it."

Marcus laughs. "Well, I hope in the future you'll trust me not to ruin you for John's cock."

Vanessa says "I'm not sure that will happen. I don't know how Joan relaxed. I don't think I could relax enough to cum with that in me."

I trade phone numbers with Marcus.

The ladies kiss them goodbye and I give Adriana a long French kiss. The three of us head for the dressing room where we dress and head home. At our apartment, I strip and head for the bathroom. The girls are right behind me. We wash each other off and enjoy washing each others genitals. As we step out of the shower, Vanessa says "Joan, you want to spend the night with us?"

Joan says "I would love that, honey. After that fuck with Marcus, I need some cuddling and love from my best friends." We dry each other off and jump into bed. We all cuddle together and kiss and fondle each other. After a half hour Joan says "I love you two. But I hope Marcus didn't stretch me out so John can't satisfy me now."

I tell Joan "I don't think that happened, Joan. After all the vagina can stretch enough to pass a baby, it should be okay with just a huge cock. It might take a while though to get back to normal. So what do you ladies think about Marcus and Adriana?"

Vanessa says "I like them. I'm still scared to death of that cock. It's beautiful like yours honey but so damn big. I'm satisfied to have yours. Adriana is wonderful though. I enjoyed our time with her. But wow is she hot. She could be a supermodel or a movie star."

Joan says "Well, I didn't get to know Adriana that much but her husband is awesome. I just hope he didn't ruin me for other men."

Vanessa says "Well, Joan, in the morning you can fuck John and see if you are stretched out."

I say "You are assuming I'm not fucked out for a while." Both women laugh.

Vanessa says "That'll be the day, husband. I think you'll be just fine in the morning. How about a two on one tomorrow? I get your face and Joan can have your cock."

I laugh and say "Sounds like fun." We cuddle some more and eventually we fall to sleep in a jumble of arms and legs.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • An Open Marriage Ch. 04 - 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds