• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Hands Ch. 04

Helping Hands Ch. 04

12

The following is a work of fiction. All characters are at least 18 years old.

*

"Joe, what the hell are you doing?" Feeling his tongue drag across her pussy momentarily caused Shelly to panic. "You are my brother! You can't do that!" she said, her voice trailing into more of a questioning tone. She swung her leg over his casted arms and lay by his side, her head still by his huge erection.

Her brother lay next to her, his whole upper body still wrapped in a body cast from his recent motorcycle accident. She felt so tiny next to her massive brother. She had been his caretaker for the last few weeks and recently had even been jerking him off so that he could get relief during his incapacitated state. He had somehow convinced her to show him how she masturbated and in the process she had cum all over his face.

Joe's sister was a squirter.

"But Shell, what's the big deal?" Joe asked with his face completely drenched from his sister's juices. "I mean, you have been jerking me off for a couple of weeks now, and you just came all over my face. What harm would it do if I licked your pussy a little bit? I mean, watching you masturbate was so hot! I am so turned on right now and I can tell you are too. I already have your taste on my lips from that little eruption. And fuck, have you always squirted like that? That is so hot. I have only seen that in videos."

She was listening and trying to process exactly what her brother was saying. Could she really let her brother lick her pussy? She had never actually her pussy licked by anyone. She always wondered what it would feel like. She often saw girls in porn get eaten out, and they seemed to enjoy it so much. It seemed that often they enjoyed it more than sex itself.

She remembered back to when her friends would talk about oral sex at her sleepovers. They raved at how it felt.

But her own brother? The first to put his mouth on her most private of spots?

"Come on, Shell. Keep teaching me. Teach me how to be a great pussy eater so I can keep my next girlfriend." He tried a new angle. "Teach me Shell, and I can teach you how to suck dick like a champ."

She lay by her brother's side as he pleaded with her. Her body was still weak from her orgasm, and she could feel the heat radiating from her brother. She was so curious to feel a tongue on her young cunt, and to attempt to take her brother's large cock in her mouth. The idea of learning from him how to give a great blowjob was also intriguing, but she just couldn't bring herself to admit how much she wanted to.

She kicked her legs off of the bed and stood up. Her perky little breasts were jutting out at her brother with her unusually large nipples pointing up towards to ceiling. Moisture ran down both her thighs all the way to her knees. Her pussy lips were obscenely swollen with passion.

"I can't do it Joe. It is just too weird. This whole situation has been pretty unusual already. Let me think about it at least. I might need a stiff drink before I can attempt to learn how to handle that stiff cock. " She was battling her desires against what was wrong and right. All she wanted to do right now is try to put that big hard cock of her brother's into her mouth while he licked away on her pussy, but that was wrong.

She shouldn't be lusting after her brother. It just wasn't natural. Maybe she just needed some sexual relief and her brother was conveniently here. No, there was something else. She desired her brother, unlike how she felt for any of the boys at school.

Still, here he was with another huge erection that she needed to take care of. She could get a bit of pleasure by bringing him to orgasm again, even if what she really wanted to do was to taste his cum.

"Speaking of erections, it's going to be impossible to bathe you with this monster." She grabbed his shaft aggressively forcing a huge gob of cum and pre-cum to ooze out of his swollen head.

She began to stroke her brother off as she had so many other times, but now there was something different in her demeanor. She was staring her brother in the eye as her dexterous little fingers nimbly worked his hard-on. Her gaze was filled with lust rather than the usual embarrassment as she stroked him to relief. His cock was so soaked in love fluids that her hand was moving easily up and down his shaft. He put his head back, closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure.

"You like that, don't you? Your cute little nurse is good at stroking your cock," she purred.

He opened his eyes with shock at the way his sister was speaking to him. Suddenly the reality of the scene in front of him set in. His little sister was vigorously stroking his cock with her two hands and she was completely naked. He couldn't move to see her below the waist, but her tiny breasts were swaying vigorously with her effort. The view was too much for him. His cock began to swell even more but her hand gripped it even more tightly. He felt a spasm of pain as her tight grip prevented his eruption, and then an immense relief as she loosened her grip as she continued to pump him.

His cum flew exceedingly high like water from a pinched garden hose. His vision went red and then black as he enjoyed one of the most intense orgasms of his life. Finally, he began to come back to reality. The first thing that he noticed was that he was nearly panting. Next he felt a sticky warmth all over his chest and stomach. He opened his eyes to a view of his sister covered in his seed. White gobs of cum dripped from her golden hair. It dripped from her nose and cheek. She was laughing at the absurdity of the situation.

"I am going to jump in the shower to clean up this mess. You are going to need a thorough scrubbing too, young man." She ran her hand over the sticky mess on his stomach, stood up quickly, spun on her heel and pranced out of the room, leaving Joe covered in cum and wondering what was going to happen next.

Upon entering the bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't help but smile. She was covered in her brother's cum. She reached her tongue out the side of her mouth and tasted his salty seed. She enjoyed the flavor. It vaguely reminded her of bleach. She used a finger to get a gob off her cheek and then put the finger in her mouth and relished in the forbidden flavor.

"God his loads are so huge!" she thought as she stroked his crème into her hair. She wondered if it would be possible to swallow all of his cum. As she was thinking about this, she realized that her hand had slipped down to her mess of a cunt and began to rub her clit again.

"Fuck, I am so turned on already! I have to get some real release soon." She smiled at the thought, and then a pang of embarrassment overcame her as she realized that the thought of her brother was turning her on.

"I am just jerking him off because he is injured and I want to help him," she thought. " And my getting turned on by his cock is natural. I am a woman after all." She smiled at her ability to justify her actions logically in her mind.

Joe could hear the water running in the bathroom next door as he began to daydream of what it would be like to taste the pussy of his little sister. It was a combo of not having erotic human contact for so long, the fact that his sister was truly the most attractive person he knew, and the forbidden nature of incest that made Joe lust ever so greater for his sister. He could feel his cock growing yet again with anticipation.

Before too long his sister bound in with her blond hair wet and slicked back into a ponytail. She had on super short yellow soccer shorts that she seemed to always sleep in and an oversized t-shirt that he vaguely remembered from his high school days.

Shelly started to laugh as soon as she saw her brother.

"I can't take you seriously like this. You are covered in your own cum and have a boner again. You are insatiable, Joe." She went to his side and started to help him out of bed. "Let's get you cleaned up and fed."

After he was in the tub and she was scrubbing him down like she always did, Joe finally worked up the courage to ask her again.

"So Shell, do you think that you can teach me how to eat a pussy? None of my girlfriends seemed to think I did a very good job, and it would help me out a bunch if you could teach me." He had thought up this whole angle while laying hopeless with his erection while his sister showered. Maybe if he convinced her it was just a learning experience, he could get his mouth around that gorgeous little cunt of hers.

"So you want me to teach you how to eat pussy? And you want me to teach you using my little pussy as an example?" Just as she uttered this phrase, she grabbed his still hard cock roughly. She began to lather it up in preparation for another shaving.

"And that is the only reason you want me to teach you?"

"OK, Shell, fine. I want to eat your pussy too of course. I mean you are so fucking hot and I haven't had any kind of human contact for so long. Who wouldn't want to eat the smooth little pussy of yours? And watching you play with yourself until you came all over me, I mean my god Shell that was so hot, and you have to admit that it felt good when I licked you.".

Shelly was slowly and meticulously shaving the base of his hard cock. She marveled at how much easier it was to do when he was so hard. As she listened, she slowly moved on to his large balls, shaving off all of the coarse hair while wondering how it would feel to put one of his smooth, massive sacks in her mouth.

"I know it's a bit weird Shell, but we are both adults. Who would it be hurting if we gave each other a little sexual satisfaction? I mean, you have helped me so much since I have been hurt, and I haven't been able to repay you in anyway. I may not be able to do much in the state I am in, but I can give you pleasure with my mouth." He studied his sister's face for a reaction. "Don't tell me that you are not even a little bit curious."

Shelly turned her attention away from her task at hand and thought, "Why shouldn't they be able to make each other feel good? Who decided that it was wrong for a brother and sister to give each other a little release? It was not like they were going to get married or anything." And she would love the opportunity to feel a man's mouth on her, and to try to take a cock in her mouth. She would love to feel a man shoot cum deep into her mouth and to be able to swallow every last drop.

She put down the razor on the side of the tub and looked at her brother seriously.

"OK, this is pretty weird for me, Joe. How about you just give me some time? Let's have some drinks tonight after dinner and let all that has transpired settle in. I am not saying no, but I am not saying yes either. Deal?" She looked at her brother with a questioning glance.

"Deal," he answered, and then she helped him out of the tub and continued with their nightly routine to get her injured brother ready for bed.

Shelly had an immensely hard time concentrating as she fed her brother. She could not stop thinking about what it would be like to actually feel someone's mouth on her pussy. Then she would feel guilty that she was going to let her brother be the one who would be the first to do it to her. She was so conflicted.

On one hand she was excited at the thought of what could transpire, but on the other hand it still felt wrong somehow. Even as she tried to convince herself that it was just society putting its weird baggage on them, it still felt wrong for her to get sexual gratification from her brother. She wondered if he too was as conflicted as she was. She wasn't really sure if she would be able to go through with it anyway.

Joe was pretty quiet as she fed him, but he seemed to try to make small talk. He could tell that something was up with his sister, but wasn't sure how he could help the situation. On top of all that he was so horny. His eyes kept staring at his sister's tiny little yellow shorts, recalling and savoring the quick taste he got of her little pussy.

He loved eating pussy. It drove him mad. He loved feeling a vagina open up as gave a woman pleasure. He loved sucking on a woman's labia. He loved the taste, the smell, the smooth feeling in his mouth. The thought of having a cunt erupt with orgasm in his mouth was too much for him. He couldn't wait to wrap his mouth around his sister's tiny little pussy. Damn it was so small and cute. He had never seen one quite like it.

"Hey knucklehead, I am talking to you." His sister's voice woke him from his daydreaming.

"What do you want to drink?" she asked from the doorway as she headed out with his dirty dishes.

"Whiskey on the rocks."

"Whiskey on the rocks it is then." She flashed a labored smile, the conflict inside her was tearing her apart.

Shelly went down to the kitchen and cleaned up after dinner. She then grabbed a couple of tumblers and filled them with ice. She poured as much Jack Daniels as would fit in the glass, then before she screwed back the cap, she raised the bottle to her lips and took a big swig from the bottle. Her face turned red and she started coughing as she felt a fire travel down her throat. Once the coughing subsided she took a deep breath, composed herself, and headed up to see her brother.

She brought him his whiskey and let him take a long drink through the straw. She tried her best not to reveal her inner conflict about all of this or, worse still, how much she was wanting it deep down.

"Let's just watch some T.V. and relax. Ok Joe?"

She lay next to her brother and started flipping through the channels. They found some comedy that they both had seen already but enjoyed and watched the last half of it. Both drinks were empty by the time that the movie ended.

"I will go make us another round of drinks. Do you want to find a movie on pay-per-view we can watch?"

"Sure." Joe was anxious to see if he could find a movie that would stir some lust in his sister.

Shelly was back in an instant with two fresh drinks clinking in her hand as her brother flipped through the new releases.

"Nothing good?"

"Nah, all lame movies," he answered.

"I ordered a cool documentary on Nirvana a couple of days ago, we could watch that. Go to the 'ordered' section and we can watch it." Shelly was starting to feel the effects of the whiskey. She found herself snuggling a bit closer to her brother on the bed.

"Sounds good." Joe flipped to the ordered section of their pay-per-view menu and suddenly the screen was flooded with pornographic movie titles.

"What the fuck?" he wondered out loud. "Tuesday Titties, Moms Bang Teens, Home Grown Cocks, Cute Cunts, Bumping Fuzzies, Anal Intruders, these are all porn titles. Who is ordering these?" Shelly shot her brother an accusatory look.

"It's not me Shell. I am not going to torture myself watching porn while I can't jerk off. Have you been doing more research?"

"No Joe, I didn't order Tuesday Titties! So if I didn't order them, and you didn't order them, then...then...." She couldn't bring herself to say it.

"Dad has been watching a ton of porn." Joe finished the thought for her. He looked at the time stamps for when all the movies were purchased. They were all about the same time, somewhere between nine and ten p.m.

"Looks like dad likes to watch porn to relax before bed. You curious to see what he is watching?" Joe was trying an angle to watch porn with his sister. The idea seemed so exciting.

Shelly ignored the question. "Look at some of these descriptions. Home Grown Cocks, watch amateur hung men tear into young next door pussy. Moms Bang Teens, stepmom teachers daughter's studly boyfriend how to please a woman with her mouth then shows her daughter how to suck cock. Anal Intruders, first time anal experiences aren't always invited."

"I guess I'm not the only sexually frustrated person in this house. So which one do you want to watch? I vote for Mom's Bang Teens, then you can tell me if her lesson in cunnalingus is correct. Or better, you could always show me, for educational purpose only, of course."

"Nice try you horn dog." She tried her best to hide the fact that that was exactly what she wanted to do. The alcohol was lowering her inhibitions and clouding her judgement, but she wasn't ready to tell her brother that she wanted nothing more than his lips on her pussy. "Sure lets watch that one. I am down for watching a young stud with a big cock." She blushed at what had just come out of her mouth. While true, it wasn't something that she would normally share in front of her brother, but this was not a normal situation.

Shelly took a long sip of her drink as her brother selected that title and pushed play.

The movie opened with the stepdaughter studying with her boyfriend. He was a tall blonde guy who looked like he is still in high school, and she was a dark haired, gorgeous teen with full lips and an innocent and beautiful face.

The two of them started messing around when they should have been be studying. After some heavy making out, the boy took off the girl's shirt exposing two perfectly perky breasts. Shelly began to shift in her seat on the bed as the movie heated up. She wanted to break the tension in the room.

"Do you like those tits, Joe? Does she have a good rack?"

"They are nice, but not as nice as yours. Seriously, your tits are amazing Shell, and your big nipples, oh my gosh they are amazing." She looked over at her brother to see if he was pulling her leg, but all she could see was sincerity on his face.

The boy started to kiss and then suck on the girl's nipples. Shelly wondered what it would be like to feel her brother's mouth sucking her nipples. She glanced down at her shirt and noticed her nipples were already hard as iron. Luckily her shirt was a bit baggy. "Did he mean it when he said her tits were amazing?" Shelly wondered. She always was a bit self-conscious about the size of her tits.

The boy moved up from the girl's breasts and was kissing her madly while his hand unbuttoned her jeans. He slid a hand in and she moaned. They continued kissing until the girl reached into the boy's pants and pulled out an enormous cock. It was only semi-erect, but it already looked massive in her hands.

She went down to her knees and began to kiss and lick him awkwardly. Suddenly, the two of them were interrupted by a dark haired mom figure who had curves everywhere to go with her huge fake breasts.

"Those tits on her aren't the only fake things, look at that face. Her lips look like night crawlers."

"Ya, she is fake for sure Shelly, but I don't know. I would still fuck the shit out of that milf."

Shelly chuckled and scooted closer to her brother. She glanced at his groin and noticed he was sporting yet another erection. She saw it straining against his pajama bottoms.

The mom figure angrily pulled the two love birds apart and started to scold them. Near the end of her lecture her eyes fell to the young man's cock, which had shriveled a bit but still looked huge. She reached down and grabbed it coldly while a sinister smile crept to her lips. She told the two that she wouldn't tell the girls dad about what she saw, but that she was going to teach the young man how to eat pussy to please her stepdaughter.

The next scene opened with the young girl laying on the bed completely naked. Her legs were spread a bit exposing a beautiful, shaved pussy. Her pussy lips looked tiny and her not yet aroused cunt was just a tiny slit. The stepmom figure had the young boy by the hair and was shoving his head down to the young girl's pussy. She was talking dirty about how she was going to make him a good pussy eater.

The boy took some awkward licks at the young girl, and the stepmom admonished him for his poor technique. She traced her stepdaughter's pussy with her finger as she described how a pussy should be licked.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Hands Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds