• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Think About Icebergs - Silver Bells

Think About Icebergs - Silver Bells

12

Max looked at the enormous pine tree with satisfaction. He and Alli's cousin Ray had cut it, towed it behind a team of horses, and manhandled it by brute force into the house. The twelve foot fir tree stretched toward, but didn't quite attain, the rafters of the vaulted ceiling in the Great Room. Still, he thought, it was a FINE tree and he couldn't wait to see Alli's...and Raven's eyes light up when they saw it. The females had gone to one of Alli's cousin's houses -- Alli was borrowing her sewing machine to make some fleecy little outfits for Raven, 'among other things' she'd said with a definite 'Mrs. Claus' type sparkle in her dark eyes. Bear was happily wagging and exploring under the tree but seeing him lift an injudicious leg to mark the tree Max barked a swift command of 'Down!' and the dog dropped like he'd been shot.

Ray chuckled and murmured, 'Good dog...well trained.'

Max shot him a look and hurried to let the dog outside. Coming back he saw that Ray had already set up the waiting step ladders and was beginning to try and string lights -- however the tree was so vast it was quickly apparent it was a two person job. Max climbed the other ladder and they tossed the coils of Christmas lights back and forth as they worked their way down the tree. He wasn't sure of Alli's religious beliefs and had debated having a star atop the tree -- he knew she'd gone to the largely Catholic reservation schools as a child but considered her, as an adult, more of a spiritual than a religious person. Granny had settled the on-going argument in his mind by bringing out a box of decorations from her closet with the small, lighted star that had adorned Alli's trees when she was a child. Amazingly, with the replacement of a few bulbs, the little star had glowed merrily and was now proudly atop the green giant.

The two men had just about finished with the lights when he felt a cool draft from behind him. The door opened and a snow covered Bear rushed in, tail beating madly as if to say, 'look who I found' followed by a happy squeal from Raven and Alli's awed 'Holy CRAP!'

Coming to stand closer to the big hearth she nodded thoughtfully looking at the tree, before grinning at Max, "I don't suppose you could have found a bigger one baby?"

He pretended to disappointment, "You don't like it? I guess we can put it in Granny's room then..."

She snorted with laughter, "Not if Granny is still going to be able to sleep there we can't." She laid Raven down on the rug and came to wrap warm arms around him, "It's an AMAZING tree honey. And where did you get that star, it looks just like one I had years ago..."

Max cradled her close against his body, watching as Raven rolled over onto her belly and pushed up, so she could look at the tree and lights. Ray went on cheerfully stringing the last few strands around the base of the tree before going to pick up his niece and bring her close enough to reach out and fondle the soft, fresh needles of the tree. Her face crinkled thoughtfully for a moment before breaking into a toothless beaming smile, so like Granny's and Alli's that sometimes it was difficult to remember she wasn't Alli's natural daughter.

Max could hardly wait to see her eyes light up when the ornaments started going on the tree. He'd picked out dozens of blown glass ornaments in all shapes, sizes and colors and he knew for a fact that Christmas morning 'Santa' would have delivered an old fashioned HO train, complete with light, smoke from the stack and a train whistle -- as near to the one he remembered growing up with as he could find. There were other ornaments as well -- tiny things made from bread and cookie dough, minutely detailed and painted -- moccasins, peace pipes, warriors and maidens -- relics of Alli's childhood. And Granny had been busy making more -- the design called 'The Eye of God', tiny embroidered thunderbirds and miniature dream catchers. Her arthritic old hands, although bent and swollen, were remarkably agile when it came to making such things.

Alli stooped to her own bags, pulling out several large 'stockings' made from trade blankets and making a mental count he noted her hope that Clayton would be home for Christmas as well. He hoped she wouldn't be disappointed if the young man couldn't make it -- the weather had been harsh so far this winter. Although Max loved their life and found the wilderness beauty both soothing and stirring, he admitted that at times their remoteness could be a challenge as well. He and Alli were self-reliant in many respects, and he planned to become more so in the future, hoping eventually to live entirely 'off the grid' -- but he also recognized, especially since Raven's entrance into their lives -- the need to remain close to civilization and its amenities. If the snow and ice continued as it had thus far it might be difficult though for Clayton to make it for the holidays.

He was still thinking about that later and wondering what, if anything, he might be able to do to 'assist' Clayton and encourage him to come home for Christmas. Upstairs in their bedroom, and alone for the moment he was dually focused on his own presents for Alli and on finding a safe hiding place where she wouldn't discover them. He'd bought the silky lingerie, not only because she enjoyed it but also because he knew it wasn't something that she would ordinarily spend money on for herself. It was 'impractical' she would say dismissively. But he loved seeing her in the bits of satin and lace when she COULD be persuaded to don such apparel. As well he loved the feel of the materials next to his own skin...be honest, he thought, you like to feel her rubbing against your cock that way...

Wondering briefly if the items he'd bought for her would pass his 'touch test', and noting that he was still alone in the room he briefly rubbed the silky tap pants against his rapidly growing erection. It felt good but it wasn't the same, rubbing himself with his own hand and, after a moment's hesitation to make SURE that Alli wasn't coming up the stairs, he slid the lace trimmed panties on himself. Now THAT, he thought, felt AMAZING...

As he turned and twisted viewing himself in the cheval mirror but imagining Alli, he caught a glimpse of her standing in the doorway, absently stroking her breast and viewing him thoughtfully. He froze in place, hastily stuffing the balance of her Christmas present back into the bag.

"C'mere Baby," she whispered huskily, finding the sight of her ruggedly masculine man, wearing the frothy undies, amazingly sexy. She was so focused on the erotic feelings coursing through her body, she failed utterly to notice that they were NOT her undies....

He strode to her, slightly hesitant, but his cock still rampant and noticeable through the sheer material and that turned her on even more. He was rigidly hard and the snug material held his shaft firmly against his belly...she didn't know if she had ever wanted him more.

Pulling him to the bed she pushed him down and back. Noting by now that, far from being dismayed or put off, the woman that he loved seemed to be even more turned on than usual obligingly he fell back onto the mattress, pulling her down with him. Her hands began to stroke him through the satiny material and he noted how much better HER hands felt on him than his own had. Eagerly he began divesting her of her own clothes. She assisted him as much as possible but when he lifted his hips to pull off the panties she pushed him down again.

Bending to him she began to lick and nibble at him through the material, running her tongue over him until the material was sopping and pausing occasionally to wrap her lips over the head of his granite-like cock, sucking at him through the silk. The feel of her mouth on him, through the silky, wet fabric...no seams or slits or buttons in the way...was making him crazy and he arched upward as she ran her teeth gently up and down the length of his shaft. Winding his fingers through her hair he gasped, "Oh GOD...you've never done this before!"

Snorting with amusement she lifted her head briefly to respond, "I've never come to bed to find you wearing panties before EITHER!"

Lowering her head again she continued to work him over through the material, sliding one hand through the wide, lace-trimmed leg in order to cup and fondle his balls. Running a finger-tip gently backwards across his taint, she located his sphincter and rimmed him before pressing the fingertip more firmly against his anus. His hands tightened against her skull but he heard her murmur, "I won't hurt you...I promise."

It wasn't that he didn't trust her, it was just such an unusual feeling for him...and she had never done anything like this before...with him at least. He found himself wondering briefly about the years that separated them and her prior experiences before he came into her life. Pushing those thoughts aside with no little effort of will he tried to relax as her index finger gently but inexorably eased its way inside him. He wasn't sure at first what to do. He found himself automatically tensing and trying to bear down.

"Shhhhh baby," she coaxed. "Just take a deep breath and let it out slowly and relax..."

He tried to do what she'd said but it was difficult. It reminded him of too many physical exams...the 'bend over and cough' part. But Alli wasn't forcing him and wasn't pressing and exploring inside him. She seemed to know exactly what she was looking for and her finger, long and slender as it was, seemed to be easing deeper and deeper inside him. She bent her head over him again, sucking him deep into her mouth, sliding her tongue over the head of his cock and then following her lips down to the tight curls at the base.

Suddenly her finger touched a spot and his cock throbbed in her mouth. She turned her dark eyes toward his face when he groaned, "Oh...My...GAWD!" and he could tell from the way her eyes narrowed and crinkled that she was smiling happily...or would be if her mouth weren't full. It felt...indescribable. Like she was rubbing his nuts from the inside...or maybe better. He reached down, burying his hands in her luxuriant hair and cradling her skull. His hips inadvertently thrust upward and he exploded in her mouth.

Max cried out with a wordless shout of ecstasy. He felt like she'd turned him inside out...and that all of his insides were rushing out of his cock and filling her mouth. He pulsed over and over again until he was certain he was never going to be able to cum again in this lifetime while she pressed and rubbed inside him. When she finally eased her finger from his rectum he collapsed, limp and quivering, beside her on the pillows.

She was still swallowing as she sat up over him. She grinned and a last dribble of his spunk ran down her chin and over the full slope of her breast. Unbelievably enough he was still hard as a rock.

"Where...how...," he gasped, uncertain what he was asking.

At the same time she chuckled with delight, saying, "Well, THAT went better than expected, I think."

She bent over him, kissing him with lips still smeared with his seed, "Hmmmm? I've never actually done it before...not that way anyway. It's a technique we learned to allow us to get sperm samples...a way to make a man cum without an orgasm. Prostate massage..."

She continued to murmur to him, words of endearment and love mixed with her explanation as she climbed over him pulling the silky panties off over his hips. Sitting down and back she reached below, rubbing the head of his prick between her dripping pussy lips and then settling slowly down and around him, engulfing him in the hot, wet core of her.

"Oh God..." she groaned with pleasure.

Simultaneously he muttered, "Jesus fucking Christ..." thrusting up with his hips against her. Pulling her down against him he wrapped his lips around one turgid nipple, suckling hard at first and then more gently when her milk let down. Alli arched her back, pushing her breasts closer to him and moaning with pleasure as he sucked and nibbled at them. The brush of his short beard against the sensitive skin of her breasts fired her senses. Rocking her hips to slide his length deep inside her allowed her to grind her mons against his pubic bone. 'Better than riding horseback' she thought wildly, "Sooooo good..." she murmured.

"Lean back," Max directed. "Sit up and ride."

Her eyes flew open, searching out his below her. 'How does he DO that?' she thought, 'How does he read my mind that way?' She did as he asked though -- leaning back, sitting upright and settling into the 'saddle' of his hips and thighs. As she did he took over, driving upward into her over and over again, setting the rhythm for their loving. Every thrust upward of his hips met her hips rocking down against him, faster and harder until she gripped his shoulders....HARD. She groaned happily when her orgasm took her, the wet velvet of her cunt milking his cock and driving him over the edge too.

She collapsed into his arms, snuggling against his side falling asleep almost immediately. The soft, sonorous sighs of her breathing, the steady beat of her heart against his side, and the faint twitches of the aftershocks that continued to pulse through her, despite her somnolence, soon lulled Max to sleep as well. His last conscious thought was one of infinite gratitude to whatever Power had initially brought them together...

~ ~ ~

The last few days before Christmas passed in a flurry of activity. Clayton pulled in a matter of hours before the snow began to fall again and the wind picked up. His homecoming seemed to signal a steady round of visits from his male cousins...all seemingly accompanied by a bevy of unattached and attractive young females. Alli eyed the giggling horde with some dismay but Max noted Granny seemed a bit more prosaic about the matter -- wading in to determine family and clan affiliations, relative wealth and status, and level of education (in the all important skills of home-making, cooking and sewing).

Meanwhile the smells of cooking and baking supplanted the homelier smells of Alli's herbal medicines. There were whispered conversations between Alli and her grandmother, between Max and Alli, between Max and Clayton and between various of the aunts, uncles and cousins who might be present at any given point. The final touches went on the big tree making Raven's eyes light up at the sparkle and color. Bear had to be persuaded once or twice that this tree was neither for peeing on nor for sleeping under but eventually seemed to grasp that the human members of his pack frowned on it. Alli sewed until she was nearly cross-eyed making quilts for everyone from Raven to Granny, as well as adding eyes, manes and tails to some of the many stuffed animals she'd made as presents. Max put the finishing touches on wooden pull toys he'd made, as well as on a bleached oak highchair and the house resounded with laughter, chatter and the sound of carols.

On Christmas Eve itself Alli and her grandmother went into a frenzy of last minute baking and cooking. The yeasty smells of fresh baked bread and sweet rolls filled the house overwhelming the resiny pine scent of the tree. The wind blew hard from the north and the cold settled around the house -- the sharp scent of coming snow clearly evident.

Raven picked up on the excitement of the household, refusing to nap and becoming cranky and irritable. Clayton, surprisingly, was the only relative she would tolerate. Knotting her fingers tightly in his hair and laying her head against his shoulder she batted her tear-spiked lashes at her mother and father and sent her Granny into paroxysms of giggling Shoshone. Max could decipher enough of the language now to understand she was comparing Raven to her 'mother' at the same age. Max himself sometimes discounted the matter of Raven's birth, she was so very like the way he imagined that Alli was in her own infancy.

When Alli took a much needed break and settled into the rocker next to the fire the infant finally began to settle down. Her dark head echoed the curve of Alli's firm breast as she settled down to suckle and Max thought the scene reminiscent of the traditional Nativity he'd grown up with. Alli never seemed less her true age than when she was nursing the baby and now, with her dark hair flowing over her shoulders, a traditional weave woolen blanket wrapped around them both she seemed to Max to be as ageless as any Renaissance Madonna. His mind captured the picture to hold in his heart and treasure, wishing he had the skill of a Leonardo to freeze the image forever.

He had held back the gift wrapped box of lingerie -- not wanting Alli to open it in front of her family and he noted with surprise that she had also held back a package to tuck beneath the small tree in their room. That night after putting Raven to sleep and a joint shower that was as much therapeutic massage as it was foreplay, she tumbled into bed, asleep almost before her head hit the pillow. Max was briefly disappointed...for the approximately 10 seconds it took him to follow her into slumber. He was startled awake though, sometime in the dark chill of the night, when warm lips wrapped themselves around his cock. He was already hard and halfway to orgasm when he roused from dreamland and burying his hands in in her ebony hair he pressed upward with his hips. It seemed only a matter of seconds before he came hard enough to cramp his toes. The musical sound of Alli's low chuckle bubbled through the bedroom.

"What brought THAT on," he gasped once he caught his breath.

She continued to bubble over with laughter as she answered, "Wellllllll...I woke up....I wanted you to wake up....it seemed like a good idea at the time."

He laughed too, admiring the glow of Alli's coppery skin in the dim firelight of their bedroom, "Yeah, I'll say! So, I'm awake now. What's up?"

"I wanted to be the first to wish you a Merry Christmas, baby."

Glancing at the alarm clock he noted it was indeed after midnight and responded, "Thank you sweetheart. Merry Christmas to YOU too."

Rolling toward him Alli kissed him deeply and he savored the tang of his cum on her lips.

"And I wanted to give you this now, while we're alone," she said, reaching for a beribboned box on the nightstand.

"That's a great idea babe. I have something I want to give you too," he climbed out of bed and retrieved one of the boxes from under the little Christmas tree, softly glowing with LED fairy lights.

"Ooooo, pretty wrapping paper," she admired the brightly colored Indian print paper he'd found. Her own present to him was wrapped more traditionally with paper showing snowflakes and Christmas trees but he took it eagerly.

"Go ahead, hon...Open yours first," he suggested. He could barely wait to see her in one of the translucent, lacy bits of lingerie.

She tore into the package eagerly, chuckling as she revealed the contents. Laying out the different items on the comforter she slid her hand over the silky undergarments before turning to kiss him deeply again.

"Thank you baby! They're so beautiful! I can hardly decide what to wear first...this maybe." She stroked a chemise with a forefinger. "Or this....," picking up a satin brocade corset she held it to her cheek. "Hurry and open yours now...I can't wait any longer to see how you like it."

Opening the box he held he was somewhat astounded to discover several lacy pairs of panties, in a size that he estimated would fit him snugly. He held up a pair and looked at Alli with some dismay.

"Hon???"

She giggled like a school girl before replying, "Well...the other night...when I found you wearing...ummmm....these panties I think," she giggled again picking up the panties he had indeed been wearing while fantasizing about her, "well....I thought you looked really....ummm...hot!" She added in rush, "And maybe it's not your thing...you certainly don't have to wear them if you don't want...but...uhhh. Well, I thought it was pretty exciting when I saw you and when I saw those," she gestured toward the box, "I thought immediately about how sexy you would look...and....uhhh..." she trailed off.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Think About Icebergs - Silver Bells

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 161 milliseconds