• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Bang Theory

Bang Theory

12

I decided I should mix it up and instead of an Office story this came to mind. Hopefully there will be more to come!

Penny sat absentmindedly running her finger around the rim of her wine glass, barely paying attention to the reality tv show playing on her living room television. She drained yet another glass of pinot and reached to fill it again, wincing both from the effect of the alcohol and from the problem that was continuing to plague her thoughts. For soon it would be Amy Farrah Fowler's birthday, and she would have to get her a gift. And the problem, unlike trying to find something for Leonard or god forbid Sheldon, was not that she did not know what to get Amy, but rather that she did.

The thought had come to her the other night, also one where a couple of bottles of wine had been consumed between her, Amy and Burnadette (though of course she had drank the lion's share as usual). Through out the girls' night activities, Amy had, like always, complimented Penny on every thing she did or said; to the point it neared creepy stalker level. She knew Amy was just being her socially awkward self but this night she seemed especially enraptured by Penny. Even to the degree that when Penny complained bitterly about her sex life, or lack there of, Amy not so subtly hinted that as her best friend she would be more than happy to help her relive some of her, as she phrased it, "lady tension".

Both Penny and Burnadette laughed it off as another crazy Amy saying, it was not the first time she had said something along those lines, but for what ever reason, this time it stuck in her mind. She reluctantly realized she might be able to get the perfect gift for Amy, the girl who seemed to adore or even worship her more than anything else in the world: Herself. Because Penny had a secret that she had kept hidden from even Leonard during their brief time as a couple, the fact that she had gone through a very confusing time in high school and right afterwards when she thought she might be bisexual.

She had by now convinced herself it was just a phase. It had to have been. Through out her younger years despite being very into boys, she also had these strange feelings about the girls in her class. At some level she had always known that she felt different, but she noticed it more than ever a little after her 18th birthday. She noticed the way her friends' legs looked in their summer skirts, the way their perky breasts strained against swim suits at the pool and she tried so hard to keep her eyes averted in the gym's shower room. And to be honest these feelings scared her. Because bisexuality was not something that a popular, well liked girl experimented with in rural Nebraska. Finally all those feeling bubbled over and became unavoidable when one of her very best friends had confessed similar desires and thoughts to her one night over the phone.

Soon after Penny and her 19 year old friend Becky struck up a secret relationship, spending as much time together as they could justify with out arousing suspicion. Mostly it was an emotional support, a relationship where they could talk about the confusing feelings they faced with some one who understood. But it was also physical.

Penny lost count of the number of times the two of them had made out in the back of her car after cheerleading practice or in her parent's den when they were out of the house. Nervous and inexperienced hands sliding over and under cheer uniforms and tank tops. Penny tenderly caressing Becky's soft breasts as her friends gently nuzzled and kissed her neck. Clumsy but eager tongues fencing with each other, kissing until their jaws were sore. Penny still remembered the way Becky's hair smelled like coconut and the way her mouth tasted like berry lip gloss.

Once in a while when Penny was feel especially brave, or horny, she would slide her hand under Becky's skirt and cup her friend's mound, squeezing gently and relishing the soft moans that came from the young woman.

But they never went any further than that heavy petting. Not having the nerve to pull off Becky's panties, or take off all her own clothes and lay completely naked with her friend was something that Penny secretly regretted to this day. They were both just too afraid of what those actions might mean and who might find out.

Instead after their make out sessions Penny would race home, climb the stairs to her room and be stripped out of her uniform before she hit her bed. Her hands racing to remove her damp panties before urgently and roughly rubbing her clit, still thinking about beautiful Becky as her orgasm coursed through her young body.

Soon enough it was time for Becky to leave for college and after a tearful goodbye and promises to write and call, they gradually drifted apart, as friend hundreds of miles apart can do. For a number of years after that Penny was stuck in Nebraska and tried to put her questions about herself behind her and just move on, which usually meant moving from one dumb farm boy to another. This was something that entertained her while it was happening, but usually left her feeling a bit empty inside.

Penny snapped out of her reminiscing about Becky, something that always made her a little sad. All these comments Amy kept making and her general affection towards her had only served to raise these feelings up again, after she had been so successful at hiding them with strings of men. Only she was not so successful she thought to herself, always ending up hurt, unhappy or simply bored.

Perhaps this unresolved confusion was part of her problem. And Amy had always been so, so good to her, even if it was in really weird and unconventional ways, Penny thought to her self. She really did deserve a great birthday... and Penny knew for a fact that Amy was even more sexually frustrated than herself with that weirdo of a "boyfriend" Sheldon... Maybe this was an opportunity to kill a couple birds with one stone.

"Aw Screw it!" Penny said as she drunkenly rose to her feet in a moment of decisiveness. Next weekend was Amy's birthday, and she was going to seduce her best friend. And in the process hopefully resolve her unanswered questions about her sexuality and give Amy the gift she knew she wanted at the same time.

******

The next week had been a blur with Penny barley noticing work or much of anything. Amy had of course been overjoyed when Penny had asked her to come to a birthday celebration she would be holding in her honor at her apartment. Penny got the sad impression that had never happened to her before.

Finally the day had come. Penny had picked out what she thought was the most seductive and beautiful lingerie from her admittedly extensive collection. Penny stood in the mirror admiring her trim form and smiled. She wore a matching set of very expensive sheer, see though black panties and bra that had delicate white lace trimming. The addition of high heels and a black silk robe, which temporarily hid her lacy underwear, made her feel like a million dollars.

With a surprising sense of confidence and strong feeling that this was the right thing to do she walked around her bedroom, lighting a dozen candles to set the mood. After putting one some soft music in the background all there was to do was wait.

Penny reclined back into her bed, strategically positioning her robe so that just hints of her bra, panties and her smooth stomach and legs were visible. As she waited she gently ran her fingers along he edges of her underwear, thinking about the night to come. She was just about to slide her fingers under the waistband when she heard a knock, followed by Amy letting herself in to her apartment. "Penny? Where are you? Am I really the first to arrive?" Amy asked loudly.

"In here Amy!" Penny replied, positioning her lithe body for the biggest wow factor possible.

Amy walked into Penny's room and stopped dead in her tracks. Penny had to stifle a laugh when she saw Amy's face which was a combination of mortified and ravenously excited. "I...I... uh, I'm sorry Penny! SO sorry, I know you like you privacy...I'll go! Where is everyone? Where is the Party?" Amy stammered as she tried unsuccessfully to keep from staring at Penny, who let a bit more of her robe fall away with a sly grin.

"Oh honey, tonight I AM the party" Penny said in her most sultry voice.

At this point Amy seemed to have lost all capability of forming coherent thought. Taking pity on the girl Penny got up from her bed and walked towards Amy, who still looked guilty like she had done something wrong.

Penny guided the dumbstruck Amy back to the bed where she had just been laying. "Sit down Amy, tonight is just about you." Penny said softly. "You have been such a good friend to me; I wanted to give you something special."

Obediently Amy sat at the edge of the bed, obviously beyond any ability to question or understand what was happening, instead seemingly just happy to let it happen.

So slowly, Penny let the silk robe fall. First off her shoulders, then catching on her arms, finally pooling in a glossy pile around her stiletto heels. Amy audibly gasped at the vision standing in front of her. Penny smiled widely and ever so gradually began to sway her hips and rock her body to the music playing in the background.

As the tempo of the song increased, so did Penny's erotic dance. Undulating her body like the most skilled belly dancer, she stared deep into Amy's eyes, occasionally tousling her golden hair or licking her lips naughtily. Penny teasingly pulled on the straps of her bra and ran her hands over her tan skin. After a few more minutes of her dirtiest and sexiest moves, Penny reached behind her back and undid her bra, allowing her full, voluptuous breasts to spill out. They were large and supple, but defied gravity with hard pink nipples pointing proudly.

"Dear god... they're even more beautiful than I imagined." Amy said quietly to herself in an awed tone.

Penny giggled. "Thanks sweetie, but you haven't seen anything yet." Skillfully Penny put one heel clad foot on the bed next to Amy, allowing her to get very close to the trembling brunette. She continued to writhe and roll her hips in a flirtatious show right in front of Amy's face. Penny quickly read Amy's desires in her roving eyes and said sexily "go ahead Amy, in this club you can touch the dancers... in fact it is encouraged!"

Still looking like she was in a dream and scared to wake, Amy reached forwards with both hands and firmly grasped Penny's swaying butt, squeezing as if making sure it was all real. "oh dear lord..." Amy muttered under her breath.

"hmm... that's is Amy, put your hands on me!" Penny cooed encouragingly.

"Penny, you have no idea how long I have dreamed of this moment... To touch you, the most beautiful woman I have ever known! My muse and inspiration!" Amy said as she continued to squeeze Penny's ass rhythmically.

"Oh I think I have a pretty good idea darling." Penny replied. "But let's get you a bit more comfortable ok?" As she said this penny began unbuttoning Amy's blouse, leaning in so close her crotch rubbed up against Amy's chest. Amy still unsure how to act just sat there and let it happen, still unwilling to let go of Penny's butt. After Penny had removed Amy's hideous pea green blouse, she gently pushed her back on to the bed, then gently removed the paisley ankle length dress, Amy raising her bottom off the bed to help Penny in the process.

Penny took a step back to admire the now only underwear clad Amy Farrah Fowler. She could not help but be impressed. Under all the frumpy and ill fitting grandma clothes Amy actually had a really amazing body. It was lean, toned and muscular. "Hot damn girl!" Penny exclaimed in awe. "I didn't know you worked out so much!"

"Well of course Penny" Amy said matter of factly, temporarily reverting to her nerdy scientist self, even as she lay exposed in front of an equally exposed Penny. "Have you not read all the recent research supporting the hypothesis that exercise can be more effective at combating dementia and declining brain function than almost any other commonly prescribed method?"

"Of... course I have... it was in that one... science journal...I always read" Penny mumbled unconvincingly. Before Amy could continue Penny crawled on top of her, straddled her above the waist leaned over and kissed her deeply. The kiss took them both by surprise. Amy because the woman she idolized was willingly kissing her, and Penny because she was experiencing a rush of feelings she had not known for many years.

Amy began to get bolder and started running her hands over Penny's body as the two women made out passionately. First tracing her spine down her slender back, then grabbing her firm butt again, and then roughly massaging the blonde's thighs. Penny sighed heavily into Amy's mouth as the brunette massaged her breast with one hand and firmly held her head in place with the other by her neck. Penny, getting steadily more adventurous opened her mouth and thrust her tongue into Amy's, who responded in kind enthusiastically.

The girls stayed like this for what seemed like hours, Penny laying on top of Amy, lost in a warm embrace, their tongues passionately dancing in mashed together mouths, as hands roamed freely, exploring. At one point Amy managed to stop kissing Penny long enough to remover her bra, exposing her large breasts with their dark brown nipples to the warm air of Penny's bedroom.

Finally Penny knew it was time to move forward with the evening's plans. She slowly began to kiss down Amy's neck, over her firm breasts. She played with Amy's stiff nipples with her lips, gently sucking and then biting them as the scientist sighed contentedly beneath her. She continued down her toned stomach until she got to the hem of Amy's white cotton panties. "Are you ready for this sweetie"? Penny said with an arched eyebrow and a witheringly sexy look.

"Oh yes Bestie, I am so ready" Amy said quietly.

With that affirmation Penny pulled off Amy's panties in one movement and stared down at her prize. The first thing she noticed was the size of Amy's pussy lips. They were long and dark brown, standing proudly out from her mound. Wreathing her lips and slit was a dense patch of dark brown pubic hair. Generally Penn preferred to keep her self perfectly smooth, but she could not help but admit that on Amy this made sense. It looked womanly and inviting, Penny started by softly tugging on the luxurious hair with one hand and with the other gently ran a finger up and down Amy's slit, teasing her long lips.

"Oh Penny!! Hmmm your touch is magic!" Amy moaned softly.

Smiling and emboldened by the reaction she was eliciting, Penny began to slide her finger partially into Amy, easy due to the wealth of slick liquid lubricating the girl's entrance. As she did so she used her free thumb to gently swipe against Amy's clit, hidden behind a prominent fleshy hood.

She could feel Amy shudder slightly and start to breathe deeply. Instead of feeling scared or nervous, she was feeling confident, thrilled to be doing this to her best friend.

As Amy continued to mew under the effort of Penny's fingers, Penny grabbed the pink vibrator she had preemptively stashed under her bed and turned it on, gently pressing the tip to Amy's waiting vagina.

Amy's eyes shot open as she propped herself up on her elbows to look down at Penny. "Wait Penny! Is that yours?! Are you going to use it on me?" Amy asked quickly and surprisingly loudly.

Misinterpreting Amy as being annoyed Penny stammered an apology. "Oh, sorry sweetie, it is mine, yes. I guess I was just nervous about going down on you... I did not know if I would do a good job or not."

"Are you saying that has been inside of you!?! Something that was in your heavenly flower will be in me? Please put it in now! Please!" Amy nearly yelled.

Penny smiled at her friend's enthusiasm and gently thrust the tip of the vibrating pink phallus into Amy, whose head rolled back as she let out a loud guttural moan of ecstasy.

Penny who loved the reactions she was causing began to pump the vibrator in and out of Amy's vagina, her thick hair now wet and matted with her own moisture. She went slowly at first, finding the image of Amy's pussy tightly gripping the sex toy enthralling. She especially loved how Amy's long lips clung to the shaft as it slid in and out.

"ooooh yeah Penny, that feels so good. Stick it in me harder!" Amy begged. Penny obliged her and pushed with more force and a little deeper. The deep shudder emanating from within Amy's body told her she was on the right track.

"Oh yes Penny! Oh yes my blonde goddess!" Amy managed between increasingly ragged breathes as she dropped back all the way on the bed and groped her own large breasts roughly with one hand and grasped a handful of blanket with the other. "Hhahh....hahhh yes Penny!" Amy continued to moan deeply.

With a quick plunge Penny sent the vibrator to the hilt and began to furiously pump it into the now delirious Amy with such force her own breasts bounced in time with her thrusts within the sheer black fabric of her bra. Amy was obviously getting close to an orgasm as she was now grunting loudly through deep and uneven breaths. Deftly Penny began to quickly run her finger over Amy's engorged clit in time with her drives with the vibrator.

"AHHHH!!! BESTIE!!!! YESSS!!" Amy exclaimed. Penny could see every muscle in her friend's body tense taught for a minute of breathless rapture, her toned back arched off the bed, then her orgasm crashed through her like a tidal wave as she let out one more primal call that was half grunt and half scream, finally falling back into a relaxed pile with a look of serene bliss on her sweat filmed face.

Slowly Penny withdrew the vibrator from Amy and got up to lie down next to her friend who was still panting in an attempt to catch her breath. "Happy Birthday Amy. How are you feeling?" Penny asked softly as she gently blew cool air across Amy's chest, trying to dry some of the sweat glistening there.

"Penny... that was the most amazing experience of my life..." Amy said as she looked into her friend's eyes lovingly. "only...no never mind"

"No what is it Amy?"

"Well.... You have already given me the best present I could have dreamed of. But there is something else I want as well." Amy replied softly. "I want you too Bestie... I want to taste you and make you feel the way you just made me feel. Please?"

Penny was silent for a moment. For some reason she had never considered what would happen next. So much of her plan was simply centered on getting Amy off. As she thought she sat up on the bed, while doing so she noticed the intensely slick feeling coming from within her underwear. She had been so focused on Amy she had not realized that she was turned on in a way she never had been before, at least not since those nights in her back seat with Becky.

"Of course Sweetie. Anything for you on your big day. What would you like me to do? I am all yours." Penny said in a soft voice, betraying just a hint of nervousness.

"Lay back on the bed my love, let me pray at your alter of fertility!"

Amy's nerdy poetics made Penny laugh again as she laid back amongst the colorful pillows of her bed. With a look of intense focus, Amy knelt between Penny's widely spread legs and removed the blonde's damp panties with the look of a child opening a precious gift. Penny rested her hands on her large breasts and sighed in content anticipation as Amy began to gently kiss her inner thighs and the tender flesh right above her cleanly shaven pussy.

Slowly Amy moved her kisses to Penny's puffy outer lips while applying gentle pressure with her fingertips on the soft skin between her pussy and ass. Penny sighed louder and began rhythmically massaging her tits and smiling to herself. "oooh Amy... that is so nice."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Bang Theory

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds