• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Bigger They Are Ch. 03

The Bigger They Are Ch. 03

123

The WWE diva's locker room was almost deafeningly noisy most of the time. Occasionally this would be because of divas discussing battle strategies, or dates, or whatever gossip was floating around. Mostly though it would be because of all the lesbian sex, sounds of licking, sucking and fucking only barely being drowned out by moans, groans, cries and screams of pleasure. However it wasn't unprecedented that someone would say or do something which would cause a hushed silence to fall over the usually noisy divas. On those rare occasions it was normally Beth, the undisputed top Dom of divas who had been the reigning Alpha female/leader since she was made part of the official roster.

Yet on this occasion it was little AJ Lee who had caused the hushed silence, the tiny girl beaming as she said, "It's ok, Beth already told me we were all going to get to fuck Maryse's sweet French ass tonight. Isn't that right Beth?"

With all eyes turning to her Beth did her best not to react. After all she still didn't like the idea of sharing Maryse's ass, but AJ had made it clear it was either Maryse's ass or her own and there was no way Beth would allow her sore ass hole to be fucked again, especially not by the entire locker room. Not that Beth would have bent over if she hadn't still been feeling sore from the butt pounding AJ had given her last night, it's just... it didn't matter.

What mattered was giving AJ what she wanted, so trying to keep her face neutral Beth said, "That's right."

"Non Beth, please! My ass hurts so bad!" Maryse whimpered pathetically.

"Shut up bitch, you brought this on yourself!" Beth snapped, taking her rage for AJ out on Maryse, "You've been ducking me for months! Using my bitches without bending over for me! Well now you're going to bend over and take it up the ass for any bitch who wants a piece of your dyke ass!"

"Non, you can't do this-" Maryse began without thinking.

"I CAN'T DO THIS? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BITCH?" Beth screamed angrily, taking a few menacing steps towards Maryse who cowered before her, "I am the Alpha female of the WWE and I own your fucking ass hole! If I want you ass fucked by every single WWE employee you will bend over and beg for it, do I make myself clear?"

"OUI, oui Beth, I am sorry, I understand, I am so sorry." Maryse shamelessly grovelled before the powerful blonde, "I am sorry for forgetting my place, it's just that... my ass is so, so sore. It can't take another fucking like that. Please, please let me just eat pussy or something. Please?"

Beth wasn't sure what made her more pissed off. Maryse talking back to her, or the weaker blonde trying to get out of one of the Glamazon's commands, or the fact that this inferior woman's talk of her sore ass was reminding Beth of the pain in her own rear and just how it got there. Actually Beth knew perfectly well it was the last one, but the first two certainly didn't help matters.

At least not for Maryse, Beth glaring down at her bitch as she taunted her, "Are you saying that one little butt fucking from little AJ Lee has defeated you?"

"Non." Maryse replied quickly, then realising she'd walked into a trap added, "I, I mean, I... I..."

"Because if one little butt fucking from a pipsqueak like AJ Lee is enough to render your ass hole unusable then clearly you need more regular ass fuckings to properly stretch you out for me." Beth threatened, "Maybe you would be better off being a full-time bottom. Or perhaps you would like to be the ass slut of one of my other bitches. Have one of them stretch your ass for me. Perhaps I should do it myself."

"Non, non, non, non please, I will be good, I will bend over for whoever you want, whenever you want." Maryse whimpered as she literally grovelled at Beth's feet.

"And you will lick the pussies of anyone who wants a turn with your mouth! And lick their ass holes! Or whatever else they want!" Beth firmly stated.

"Oui, oui whatever they want. Whatever you want." Maryse parroted.

"Good." Beth said, turning to her right-hand woman who already had a strap on firmly equipped, "Natalya, you first. Do whatever you want to Maryse."

"Thanks Beth, you're the best. As for you, you fucking French yammering whore, bend over and give me that dyke ass!" Natalya called out gleefully, moving to the middle of the room so everyone would have a good view of her butt fucking the previously untouchable Maryse, "I want you to bend over right here in front of me and get ready to have your ass wrecked by a real top. Mmmmm, when I'm done with you, you won't be able to shit right for a week."

Maryse whimpered pathetically, gave one final desperate look at Beth and then hung her head in shame before slowly crawling over to Natalya. Once at her destination Maryse hesitantly turned her back to Natalya, lent forward so her face was once again pressed against the dirty floor and pushed her ass up so it could be abused even more.

"Mmmmm fuck, that's one hot sexy ass! So fuck-able. And spank-able." Natalya grinned, delivering a few hard smacks to Maryse's ass, making the well-rounded flesh jiggle from the impact, "Mmmmm oh fuck yeah, I've waited for this for a long time bitch, and now... your bitchy French ass is mine!"

With that Natalya guided the tip of her strap on against Maryse's butt hole and then slammed forwards, driving over half of the dildo inside the humiliated blonde's bowels for that first hard thrust. The suddenness caused Maryse to cry out loudly, but to her shame it was mostly a cry of pleasure as while her ass was still incredibly sore it was also buzzing from the skill fucking AJ that had just given it. With another thrust Natalya was balls deep in Maryse's ass, the French-Canadian desperately trying to ignore all the happy cheers echoing around her and the overwhelming pleasure that having her ass filled so completely gave her.

"Oh fuck, nice work AJ." Natalya praised the small girl as she began slowly pumping Maryse's butt, "Mmmmmm, you loosened up this whore's ass real good for me, ooooooooooh but she's still nice and tight around my dick. Not for long though!"

"Glad I could help." AJ said, although she doubted Natalya or anyone else even heard her, the entire room becoming fixated on Maryse once again being sodomised by one of the many divas she was a bitch too.

Maryse had always been proud to be who she was and had few regrets in her life. Certainly as far as her career goes she probably wouldn't have made it as far as she did if she hadn't turned her bitch dial up to eleven. However for the first time in her life she was truly regretting being so mean, because little AJ was one thing but big scary Natalya was another.

Over the years Maryse had seen Natalya completely obliterate the ass holes of many, many women who had crossed her path, the other Canadian showing the type of skill and power few women possessed. True, she was nothing on Maryse, Beth or perhaps even little AJ, but in the state she was in Maryse knew that even an amateur butt fucker like Natalya could use her brute strength to make the sexiest of the sexy cum like a total anal whore.

Soon all Maryse could do was desperately grind her teeth and bite her lip to stop herself from begging for more, the former diva's champion becoming so overwhelmed with anal induced pleasure that she barely notice the soreness in her already well fucked ass or painful feeling of Natalya's thighs relentlessly smacking into her ass cheeks, the sound of flesh meeting flesh echoing throughout the room as did Maryse's cries of ecstasy and her audience's cries of delight.

"That's it, moan for me you little French whore. Moan for me." Natalya laughed, "Moan as I'm fucking your tight little French ass. You like that? You like that big dick inside your ass? Huh? Stretching you out? Filling that tight little French ass of yours with big fake dick? Making your ass hole my personal fuck hole. Our personal fuck hole, to use whenever we want? Huh? Do you? Do you like being our little anal whore? Taking it up the butt for us like a little bitch? Mmmmmm yeah, me and the rest of the divas are all going to fuck your ass and you're going to love every moment of it, aren't you? Ohhhhhh, you're going to love being our ass slut. Our anal ho. Mmmmmm, our little French poodle."

"Yeah, going to be our little French poodle." Eve joined in the laughter, "You were just Beth's, but now your ass belongs all of us. All of us are going to take it in turns to use your skanky whore ass and they're going to fuck it, and fuck it, and fuck it, and fuck it until it's a gaping mess."

"Mmmmmmmm fuck yes, get ready to have a gaping crater for an ass hole, bitch." Cameron added.

"Oooooooooh yeah, we're going to tear your ass hole wide open." Naomi added.

Natalya and the rest of the divas continued hurling verbal abuse at Maryse while Natalya continued assaulting Maryse's ass with nice hard thrusts, the dominant blonde continuing to pick up the pace until she was sodomising the submissive blonde with every ounce of her impressive strength. Strength which was currently second only to The Glamazon within the WWE diva's locker room, Natalya proving that with the vicious pounding she was joyfully giving Maryse's helpless ass.

If an outsider walked in right now they would think Natalya was being cruel but this wasn't anything Maryse hadn't done to countless divas, and while Natalya wasn't amongst them she'd had to put up with Maryse's winning personality for years. That should entitle her to a piece of Maryse's ass, but the annoying French-Canadian bitch had denied her time and again, refused to put her ass on the line for anything, only too happy to wiggle her ass directly in Natalya's face and tell her she would never, ever have it. Well at least for right now Maryse's ass was all hers and Natalya was going to take full advantage of that.

So when she finally made Maryse cum Natalya didn't even think of stopping, the dominant top relentlessly ramming into her now broken rival's rectum until the bitch came over, and over and over again. Natalya came too, the clit stimulator doing its job perfectly, even if Natalya was sure she could have cum just from the joy of fucking the arrogant Maryse up the ass. Especially as Natalya was determined to live up to her promise and completely ruin Maryse's ass, a goal she had no doubt she would have achieved if the chance wasn't taken from her.

Just a few feet away no one noticed AJ whispering into Beth's ear, the Glamazon gritting her teeth before then yelling out, "Ok, that's enough Natalya. I said stop! Good, now give Eve a turn with that whore's ass while you make her clean your cock."

Natalya grumbled but didn't dare to question The Glamazon while Eve, who had also strapped on a nice big dildo in the hopes of getting a piece of Maryse's ass, immediately took the other tops place behind the now former top. Even though she had been nice enough to slather a little lube onto her dick Eve wasted no time in pressing the tip of the dildo against Maryse's ass hole and slamming brutally forwards, sending every inch of the long, thick shaft deep into the bitchy blonde's bowels. With only her second thrust Eve was balls deep inside Maryse's ass, and with her third she was beginning to officially fuck Maryse Ouellet up the ass.

Eve had spent most of her WWE career as a pathetic little bottom who had been forced to bend over so many times that it had been impossible to sit down without wincing in pain and she couldn't eat or drink anything without vividly remembering the taste of pussy and ass. The latter was still true, and Eve didn't think she would be able to put any weight on her butt without getting flashbacks to the anal abuse she had taken over the years, but it was so much worse when she had been first brought up to Smackdown where she had almost immediately become Maryse's bitch.

Beth might have been the one to pop Eve's anal cherry but Maryse was the first one to shove Eve face first in between her legs and demand she lick her 'pretty pussy'. After that the cruel blonde had made her eat her ass in what was the first of many rim jobs Eve would be forced to give her new top. Then of course Maryse had rammed Eve's rectum hard and deep, making the brunette squeal in pleasure and beg to be her bitch, a position Eve had mostly continued even after Beth had broken Maryse.

At first Eve had enjoyed being a submissive lesbian slut however as she slowly improved her wrestling ability she became more and more resentful of being treated like a piece of meat. Maryse had always been the worst of the worst as far as this was concerned, the cruel blonde seeming to literally get off on treating Eve and all the other bottoms like dirt.

It had taken a lot of ass kissing, both figuratively and literally, but as soon as Beth had given her the chance to be a top Eve had done everything she could to impress The Glamazon so she wouldn't have to go back to constantly bending over. In doing this she had treated her victims just as bad as Maryse used to treat her. Maybe even worse. Which earned her a place as a top but she still got no respect, Maryse in particular calling her a wannabe and a Maryse rip-off. Well, now it was her dick slamming in and out of Maryse's ass hole Eve was going to show her former top exactly who the wannabe was.

Further channelling her frustrations with her rival Eve called out, "Ohhhhhhh fuck, that's it Maryse, take my dick. Take it straight up your ass you French-speaking whore! Mmmmmm yeah, how does it feel bitch? How does it feel to have a big dick up your dyke ass? Huh? Ooooooh does it feel good? Do you like taking it up the ass? Do you like taking it up your tight little French-Canadian ass? Mmmmmm, I think you do. From the way that you're moaning like a total anal whore I think you fucking love it up the ass. Mmmmmm fuck yeahhhhhh, the sexiest of the sexy fucking loves taking it up her tight little French-Canadian ass because she's a total anal whore! Oh yeah, all that tough talk was just for show, you're just a bottom who loves to be butt fucked. Well here you go you little anal slut. Here's a nice hard butt fucking for you. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, I'm going to fuck your butt good and hard. I'm going to gape you wide open you fucking dyke slut. Oooooohhhhhh yessssss, I'm going to fucking destroy your ass hole you little French-speaking bitch and make you my bitch! Mmmmmm, my own personal little French poodle!"

Maryse barely registered the verbal abuse as she was still desperately trying to stop herself from begging for more. She had hoped it would be easier with the less powerful Eve taking over from Natalya but it wasn't, Eve showing far more skill and power than Maryse would have thought her capable of. Not that she really paid much attention to Eve who had always been a insignificant nothing to the sexiest of the sexy, which only intensified the shame the French-Canadian was feeling now that this insignificant nothing was fucking her ass.

Luckily she had the distraction of Natalya's cock in her mouth, Maryse focusing all her energies on sucking on the toy so she wouldn't be tempted to beg for a harder ass fucking. Unfortunately this resulted in her moaning around the dick almost non-stop, however as Maryse could no longer control that she had to ignore how ashamed it made her feel, along with the shame of everything else that was happening to her, and become lost in cleaning that strap on dildo.

That was easy enough at first, Maryse slurping loudly on the head of the dick which had plundered the deepest depths of her bowels before working her lips down the shaft, the blonde deep throating the cock with practised ease. Then Natalya grabbed onto her hair and began thrusting her hips back and forth, gently at first but gradually picking up speed until she was brutally fucking Maryse's pretty face.

"Yeah take it bitch. Take every inch." Natalya spat as she showed Maryse's mouth no mercy, "Take every inch down your fucking throat. Mmmmm yeah, choke on my dick. Fucking choke on it while taking Eve's cock up your lezzie butt. Mmmmm, fucking take those dildos. Ooooooh fuck yeah!"

Just when Maryse thought she was going to pass out Natalya suddenly pulled out of her throat, leaving her choking and gasping for air. A few seconds later Maryse was once again deprived of air, Natalya quickly strapping off her dildo, grabbing a handful of blonde hair again and pushing Maryse's covergirl face as deep as it would go into her cunt. Maryse briefly resisted and that just resulted in Natalya yelling more abuse at her and rubbing her soaking pussy all over her face, drenching it in cunt cream, so Maryse stuck out her tongue and began to lick, immediately liking the taste even if she wasn't a muff diving slut like the rest of the nasty little dykes that were fucking her. Or at least that's what she told herself as she got down to some serious rug munching.

"Wow, look at her go." Natalya moaned.

"Not a fucking dyke my ass." Kikki Bella laughed.

"She loves the pussy." Brie Bella agreed with her sister, "She needs it. She craves it. Mmmmm, she's a cunt lapping slut and now we know it."

"Oh please, like we didn't know that before." Kelly of all people added, the rest of the divas laughing and agreeing with the biggest submissive amongst them.

As the other divas became lost in verbally abusing Maryse, or orally and anally in the case of Natalya and Eve, Beth noticed AJ slowly getting into her wrestling gear. Noticing the time and realising that their match was in a matter of moments Beth did the same, she and AJ exchanging looks as they got dressed and left at the same time, leaving Maryse to her humiliation.

Once they were far enough away from the locker room Beth turned around and with an animalistic like growl shoved AJ up against the wall, held her up by the scruff of the neck and snarled, "You stupid little bitch, I'm going to give you the beating of a lifetime. Then I'm going to destroy your ass hole. Forget what Maryse is going through because you're going to get it twice as bad. I'm going to ruin you, worse than I've ever done. Even Trish! Yeah bitch, I'm going to fuck you up even worse than I did Trish fucking Stratus!"

"If you win." AJ said, managing a small smile even under the circumstances.

Beth smirked, and unable to stop herself from admiring AJ's guts, pointed out, "Cute, but face it AJ, you don't stand a chance."

*

"Here is your winner, by disqualification, AJ Lee!"

Beth was so blinded by rage she didn't actually hear that announcement, nor did she hear AJ's theme music beginning to play. It was only when the referee pulled her away from where she had been relentlessly kicking the little pipsqueak in the corner that she finally realised what had happened, Beth going pale as a sheet as she realised AJ had outsmarted her.

Throughout the match Beth had everything under control, mercilessly throwing AJ around like a rag doll and punishing her for her audacity. She had the match won so many times, but all AJ had to do was grin at her and The Glamazon became enraged, Beth pulling AJ out of a guaranteed three count over, and over, and over again so she could inflict more punishment.

Then when they were in the corner AJ whispered how tight Beth's virgin ass had been and how much fun she'd had fucking it and the blonde just went berserk, punching AJ repeatedly in the face until she slumped down lifelessly onto her ass. Then Beth started kicking her as hard as she could, completely unaware the referee was almost at a count of five at that point and warning her she was about to be disqualified.

So now here they were, Beth standing in the ring feeling as if she was going to faint, AJ's peppy little music playing in the background while her victorious opponents slowly came round and then fixed her with a wicked smile. Her new owner continued to smile wickedly as she slowly got up on slightly shaky legs and then started skipping around the mighty Glamazon, the audience clearly confused why Beth would stand there as AJ took a victory lap around her. They were even more confused when AJ blew the blonde a kiss and skipped her way to the back, Beth watching her new top go and wondering what the hell she was going to do now.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Bigger They Are Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds