• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 05

Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 05

12

It was 5:30am and Sara was lying on the beautiful outdoor bed by her pool. She hadn't slept all night. Partially a function of her napping the afternoon before and mostly due to the humiliating – and exhilarating – experience she had endured in Lucas' office, sleep had proved impossible. She'd spent the night staring at the stars and wondering what the hell was wrong with her.

In the last two days, she had been displayed to, licked, stroked, pinched, sucked on, bitten, ogled, penetrated and/or deeply fucked by no less than 8 people. Not to mention that she had now had in her mouth the penises of two men she didn't know. And she hated it... she really and truly hated what was happening to her...she did.

But there was one coping mechanism many people possessed that Sara didn't – denial. She found it impossible to lie to herself. And the truth was, her body had responded to this treatment in a way it had never responded to any other stimulation. The orgasms she had experienced – the ones she had been ALLOWED to experience – were not something she even knew the human body could produce. Even thinking about them now, she felt her abdominal muscles clench and wetness spread between her thighs.

She thought back to the words Lucas spoke in the airport. At the time she was completely freaked out and couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. Now, however, she was remembering him going on about her always being in control. It was absolutely true, she managed every part of her life... and a lot of other people's as well actually. No one questioned her; certainly no one told her what to do. And she liked it that way, didn't she? Of course she did. She was completely capable of taking care of herself... and everyone else if that's what was necessary. She never wanted to be the kind of person that waited around for someone to give her directions.

Yet, when Lucas ordered her to put his cock in her mouth, or to put herself on display or to let total strangers – a woman no less! – lick her pussy... "Oh my god," Sara moaned to herself. Her nipples were straining against the fabric of her top, aching to be touched and she could feel her arousal like a flame between her legs.

Lucas was right, she did want someone else to be in control. This definitely explained a lot about her heretofore mediocre sex life. Her partners had been wonderfully thoughtful and attentive men, who respected her. Most of them had actually seemed pretty content to let her direct the action... a continuation of the way they experienced her outside of the bedroom. And the sex had been good... well, it'd been fine. It had been how it was SUPPOSED to be – two people engaged in a mutually respectful act.

As she thought about it now, it occurred to her though that she'd always been attracted to men who were much bigger than her, older than her, and definitely those who seemed to possess some power. Apparently her basic sexual instincts were to be with someone who could do whatever they wanted and she would be powerless to stop them. She wanted to be taken... it was just that no one had done it... until now. She groaned, and curled into a fetal position. So she was, after all, a pervert. "Just fucking great!" she said aloud.

Tired of laying there and eager to think of something else, really anything else, Sara stripped off her clothes from the night before and jumped into the pool naked. She swam furious laps in an effort to empty her mind and exhaust her body. She'd made this deal, she had 28 days to go and she would have to grin and bear it. Her body could keep betraying her, and she wouldn't ever be able to deny to herself that she was a perverted freak, but once she got off this island she could go back to acting like a normal person. Just 28 days to go...

By 6:30 Sara was calmer and ready to face her day. Stepping into her room, she was unsurprised to see the ubiquitous "note on the bench." No clothes this time, just the note. Sara noticed that her hand shook slightly as she reached down to pick it up. Fear or excitement?

"Work requires my full attention today, so your enjoyment of my charms will just have to wait until tomorrow. I promise, I will make it up to myself. You are free to do as you like today, however you do have an appointment with my physician at 1pm. Ben will collect you at 12:30. Feel free to choose whatever you wish to wear from the closet. House rules of course apply as always. The only one touching your sweet cunt today better be the doctor. Tomorrow..."

Sara stared at the note for a long time. She experienced a huge wave of relief that she wouldn't be seeing Lucas today. On the other hand, her stomach clenched at what she took as a threat to make up for a lost day. Given what she had already experienced at his hands and under his control, her mind raced with the possibilities of what tomorrow could hold. "Of course, that's what he wants," Sara thought bitterly. "The fear of the unknown and all that crap." Yet, she knew it was working.

And a doctor's appointment? What in the world could this be about and why would the doctor be touching her "there"? Sara shook her head and tossed the note back on the bench. It wasn't as if she could refuse to go, and the appointment was hours away. She was determined to get out of this house and explore the grounds and, most importantly, the beach. But she would start her exploring in the closet.

Opening the door to the large closet, Sara flipped on the light. What she found in the closet surprised her. Given what she had already been provided to wear, she expected to find a room full of small, tight, revealing clothes. Instead, the closet was fairly well stocked with tasteful – if somewhat brief – sundresses, short athletic skirts designed for hiking or other outdoor pursuits, and tank tops. There was a set of drawers at the back of the closet. Opening the top drawer, Sara found it full of bathing suits – most skimpy enough to be considered lewd, but at least they were there. Oddly, the bottom three drawers were locked. There were no undergarments to be found anywhere.

Grabbing a bathing suit bottom, a skirt and a tank top Sara headed to the bathroom to clean and dress for her adventure outside. She thrilled at the small victory of wearing the bikini bottoms as underwear and smiled to herself. She was going to make good on her determination to make the most of these next 28 days. There was a beautiful island to be explored, delicious food, books she never had time to read and sleep to be caught up on. Most importantly, she wasn't going to think about Lucas... or Ty or Kyle or Devin or... "Stop it, goddamit!" Sara said out loud. "Get your ass outside and think about something else!"

By 11:30, as Sara dropped in a chair on the patio, she was exhausted. She'd walked at least 4 miles on the beach and played in the waves of the small surf. Her mind was calm and her body tired and she knew her leg muscles would be satisfyingly sore tomorrow. She removed her shoes and went inside to shower and change. She picked a light blue sundress from the closet and another bikini bottom to wear as underwear to her appointment. To her slight dismay, the only bottoms available were thongs... but they would have to do.

A beautiful lunch was on the table when she came out of the bathroom and Sara once again marveled at the silence with which the "staff" moved around the house. Having skipped breakfast she was however too hungry to think for too long about the people who managed the house. She dug into lunch and had just finished when a large shadow fell over her.

"Good Afternoon, Sara. It's a pleasure to see you again," Ben said as he smiled down on her.

Sara immediately felt her face flush and she quickly cast her eyes back at her plate. "Hello Ben," she said quietly.

Ben chuckled a little and then extended a hand to help her up. "Don't be like that Sara. You are an absolutely gorgeous woman. You should be proud of ALL of your assets and your talents. I am honored to have witnessed such a thing of beauty," he said seriously. "I like a woman who knows how to take care of herself. Now come along. We have an appointment to get to."

Though she was shocked by his words and his kindness... and frankly a little suspicious of it...Sara took his hand.

"We'll be taking the regular car today. Sorry, no fancy limo ride this time," Ben bantered as they made their way through the house and to the driveway. The "regular" car was in fact a beautiful black Mercedes that practically reeked of wealth and opulence. The back seat was the softest leather she had ever felt and she found herself stroking it idly as she gazed out the window.

"Short ride this morning." Ben said as he pulled the car into a gravel driveway not 10 minutes from the hacienda.

The doctor's "office" looked suspiciously like a house. Sara was already feeling nervous about this odd appointment and seeing a doctor in this setting was causing alarm bells to go off. "This is the office?" she asked fearfully.

"Yep. Dr. Norris is only here to treat Mr. Charles and whomever Mr. Charles asks him to treat. Mostly, he's here for check ups and emergencies Lucas may have. So there's really no need for a fancy doctor's office," Ben explained as he parked the car. "But don't worry, he IS a real doctor even if he doesn't act like one most times."

Ben escorted Sara through the front door of the house. As they entered, he called out, "Hey Doc, we're here!" They waited for a few moments and when there was no response Ben directed her to a room off to the right. "Have a seat on the couch there. I'll go see if I can find him."

Sara took a seat on a large rattan couch in a sunny room overlooking the sea. Just as she sat down and began to look around Ben returned, followed by a semi-wet man in a bathing suit. "Sara," the man said as he reached out to shake her hand. "My apologies. I was just getting in a few laps and lost track of time. I'll go change and be back in a minute."

"That's Doc, by the way," Ben said as the man jogged down the hallway.

"I kind of guessed that, thanks," Sara said in a friendly way as she stared after the man. He was tall – were all the men on this island tall? – and had the lean muscular body of a swimmer. Sara guessed him to be about 40 or maybe a little older but with the physique of someone 10 years younger. His hair was salt and pepper and he looked like he forgot to shave that morning. He was, in a word, beautiful.

"I leave you in good hands," Ben said as he headed toward the door. "I'll be back to pick you up in an hour or so. Be good."

Sara sat on the couch and fidgeted as her anxiety grew. She was surprised to notice that she had grown more comfortable in Ben's presence and his leaving made her nervous. What kind of a doctor greeted his patients wearing a bathing suit? She got it that life on an island was different, but this was really weird.

"Ah, now here we go," Doc said as he came back into the room. This time he was wearing a short sleeved tropical print shirt and thin cotton tan pants. "I am really sorry about that. Not very professional of me, I know," he apologized as he reached down and place both of her hands between his large hands. "Forgive me?"

"Of course," Sara said with a shy smile. She couldn't help but be charmed by this man. "I was not offended. And it isn't as if I have anywhere else to be," she joked.

"I suppose that's true now isn't it?" Doc said thoughtfully but with a grin on his face. He cocked his head to the side. "How are you doing with all of this anyway? You must be pretty overwhelmed, huh?" he asked with what seemed to be genuine interest.

Sara started to answer but stopped when she realized there were tears in her eyes and they would be in her voice as well. First Ben and now this guy being nice to her was really too much to take after two days of orders and humiliation. Sensing her discomfort, Doc put both her hands in one of his and patted them with the other one. "Wait – before you answer – let me get us a drink," he said as he walked off.

What? A drink? Well, this was the most interesting doctor's appointment of Sara's life. Doc returned in minutes with a two tall glasses. "Tequila sunrise," he declared as he handed her one of the glasses. "More Florida than South Pacific but a person likes what they like, yes?" Doc smiled at her and touched their glasses together. "To new discoveries," he toasted.

Confused and nervous, but oddly soothed by his friendliness, Sara lifted her glass to him and took a long drink. It wasn't normally her thing to drink at one o'clock in the afternoon, and she never drank tequila, but hell, she never did most of the things she'd done over the last 2.5 days. The drink felt cold and delicious going down.

"So, where were we?" Doc asked. "Ah yes, I believe I asked how you were adjusting to your unique stay on our beautiful island."

"It IS beautiful," Sara replied. "I enjoyed a nice walk on the beach today, and the pool and ocean are amazing. Let's just say, I am enjoying the environment."

"But not the company, I assume you mean," Doc said as took a seat next to her on the couch. He was close, but comfortably close... the way you would sit next to an old friend. "I suppose that having the rug pulled out from under you as you did has made you feel less than charitable toward your host."

"That's a polite way of putting it, yes," Sara laughed despite herself.

"If it's any consolation, Lucas is quite smitten with you. I can tell," Doc said.

Sara's head jerked up and she stared him right in his beautiful green eyes. "What?" she exclaimed incredulously.

"Oh, sorry. I meant he's smitten with parts of you," Doc explained with a sad smile. "I've known him quite a long time and I've never heard him go on so about any woman's body the way he has yours. Perhaps that is some small comfort?"

"Well... I guess... no, not actually," Sara stammered. "I mean, I guess its better than hearing he thinks I'm disgusting and he's going to take back all the money and send me home penniless. But I would prefer he just decide he'd humiliated me and used me enough and just send me home now." Sara was angry with herself for the self-pity in her voice.

Doc chuckled a little. "Hate to be the one to tell you, but that is definitely not going to happen," he said shaking his head. "You're in this for the long haul, my dear. Lucas has made it clear to me that he intends to make the most of the rest of this month." He reached up and gently grabbed her chin, making him look up at her. "But you're a tough cookie, I can tell already. You'll be able to handle this."

Sara smiled back at him shyly. The tequila had already gone to her head a little, she was relaxing and feeling warm and maybe a little falsely courageous. "I'll survive him. I promise you that," she said defiantly.

"That's the spirit!" Doc said as he idly played with a lock of her hair. He sighed deeply, then reached out for her hand. "Now, finish your drink and let's get on with this appointment so you can get back to enjoying the island and I can have another drink... or six."

Sara turned the glass up and drained it. She shuddered at the taste of tequila toward the bottom of the glass.

"Not much of a drinker, huh?" Doc laughed. "I'm too much of one myself, so it's nice to see a novice in action." He took her glass from her and placed it on the coffee table. Grabbing her hand again he pulled her up off the couch.

"Let's head back to the examining room, be it what it may," he said as he led her through the house.

"This is my personal house, but I've turned one bedroom into an exam room. I generally only see Lucas as a patient, but every now and again I get another patient or two. So, I apologize for the informality of the setting." His talking, and the tequila, putting her more at ease.

Doc opened the door to a large room at the back of the house. It was clearly once a bedroom with a large bathroom attached to it. It had been converted to a doctor's office with a standard examination table and a credenza on which all the normal "doctor stuff" was laid out. In one corner there was what Sara assumed was a portable X-ray machine. In another corner, there were two upholstered chairs sat at right angles to one another. All in all- it wasn't all that different than a normal examination room.

"Let's have a seat and a chat," Doc said indicating the chairs. Sara sat down and relished being able to cross her legs. As she did so with defiant glint in her eye, Doc took the opposite seat and, watching her, he laughed out loud. "Taking your victories were you can are you my dear?" he asked with a smile.

Sara blushed hard, understanding fully that this man knew exactly what she had been experiencing. "Yes, I suppose. It's nice to be able to be in control for at least a little while," she said quietly. So maybe he knew the rules, but did he know exactly what she'd been forced to do since arriving on the island? The thought of this mortified her...and excited her.

"I'm sure it is," Doc said. "Now to business. You may be wondering why you're here. Obviously, Lucas has a vested interest in your health, sexual and otherwise. Prior to choosing you for this 'internship'," at this Doc made air quotes, "Lucas had your medical history researched. So in fact he, and therefore I, already know most everything about your medical history that's important for your stay here."

Sara knew she shouldn't be shocked by this, yet once again she felt completely violated. She stared silently at the man in front of her and willed herself to not scream at him. There was seemingly nothing about her that was private. If not for the liquid courage of the tequila, this moment might have been her emotional undoing.

"I know, I know," Doc said as he shook his head. "Completely unethical, immoral, and despicable. But, that's the way it is. No use getting angry about it at this point. If I were a better person I would report myself to the Medical Association. Alas, I like my life here. It has its perks," Doc said slyly. Sara got the distinct impression he was in fact not ashamed or sorry in the least.

"Moving on. Why are we here then? Excellent question." Doc continued. "It is my job to ensure that you stay in good health while you're here and most importantly, that you not find yourself, 'with child' shall we say, by the end of the month. No one wants that... least of all Lucas."

Suddenly the doctor's appointment made a whole lot more sense to Sara. "Ah, I see," she said quietly, seething with anger "Since you two completely violated every law of medicine, privacy and human decency by accessing my medical records, you know I am taking birth control pills... and trust me, I haven't missed any because the person who wants that 'least of all' is ME. I certainly don't want a demon spawn."

Doc laughed loudly and reached out to touch her hand. "Yes, THAT'S the spunk Lucas was talking about. I too like a woman with a little fire in her belly," he said. "I appreciate your anger and that you can take care of your own health, but better safe than sorry. We're going to go ahead and give you an IUD to make sure nothing dumb happens while you stay here with us," Doc explained. "That way everybody is happy and there are no demon spawns to worry about."

"And if I say no?" Sara challenged.

Doc suddenly looked very serious and all of the jovialness left his voice. "You don't have a choice in this Sara," he said sternly, taking on the persona she more closely associated with a physician. "I know you're a smart girl and you're just testing your boundaries. I like you, but don't mistake my friendliness and fondness for you as some sort of weakness."

Sara looked away and swallowed hard. The alcohol made her calmer but his tone and attitude was a stark reminder of her situation. "I understand sir," she said quietly

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 262 milliseconds