• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kevin's Sow Pt. 03: Participation

Kevin's Sow Pt. 03: Participation

***AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks for all the comments. They keep me going. Please vote and comment and send me feedback.***


My best friend and next door neighbor, Karen, was kneeling naked and collared at my feet. She was also blindfolded. I was sitting in a comfortable arm chair in her living room. Her master, an extremely unusual plumber who had walked in to my life this very day, was standing next to us.

Earlier that morning, I had secretly watched Karen submit to her master through a pair of binoculars from the living room window of my house across the street. I had then been lured over to Karen's house when her master threatened to reveal my knowledge of their affair. So here I was.

Karen knew there was a female guest in the room, but she had no idea it was me. I was trying to keep it that way.

I had vowed that I would remain a spectator and not actually participate in any shenanigans, but I had just reluctantly agreed to allow Karen to give me a foot rub after her owner had threatened to remove her blindfold and reveal my presence in the room.

So, I was basically trapped.

Oh, well, I thought with resignation. It's just a harmless foot rub. What could possibly go wrong?

"You may begin, cunt."

That was Karen's pet name when she was being used by her owner. Nice, huh?

Obediently, Karen pulled my foot in to her lap and began to caress it lovingly with both hands. I was wearing simple black patent leather flats. Slowly, almost reverently, she reached out and slipped me first out of my left shoe, then my right.

She returned my left foot to her lap and began to massage it gently with both hands.

First contact had been achieved.

Despite my uneasiness, I felt my pussy begin to tingle. I was mesmerized by the primal intensity of Karen's submissiveness. She acted as if my bare left foot had become the center of her universe and all she wanted to do was make it feel good.

Which she did, quite easily. She began my massaging my instep with both hands, using her thumbs to smooth away the tension. Then she moved to my toes, gently massaging each between her thumb and forefinger. I leaned back and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of her soft hands on my feet. I could feel a wave of relaxation beginning to pass over me.

Then she smoothly slipped my left big toe in to her mouth.

I gasped and opened my eyes.

She sucked my toe like it was a cock for a full minute, then spat it out and licked the space between my big toe and the second toe for a slightly shorter interval. She repeated the process with each toe before moving on to the other foot. She groaned greedily as she suckled each digit.

It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

I almost came as I squirmed in the chair. I could feel my pussy leaking down my thighs.

When she was done with the toes, she spent about five minutes massaging and then licking each ankle as she continued to moan appreciatively. In a moment, I felt the fingers of both of her hands close around the soft flesh of my left calf. She massaged the muscles expertly for a few minutes and then leaned forward and shouldered my legs apart to allow her mouth access to the sensitive skin behind my left knee.

I started breathing heavily through my mouth.

As she licked and kissed the pocket behind one knee and then the other, all pretense of the practice of conventional massage was abandoned. She nuzzled my skin and licked me above the knees. It was now clear to both of us that she was trying to enliven my senses and weaken my resolve. She was using my own pleasure to distract me as she playfully climbed a ladder of sensation all the way up to my groin.

And she was succeeding. My pussy was on fire.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt my skirt being hiked up as she inched herself forward on her knees and pushed her head further between my legs.

Soon, I felt her breath on my inner thighs. She was inhaling deeply and moaning as she continued to nuzzle my flesh. Soon, I felt was her tongue and mouth begin working on the delicate skin surrounding the hollows between my inner thighs and my panties.

I realized my legs were now spread lewdly before her. When had that happened?

At last she leaned in and pressed her face against the damp crotch of my white cotton panties. She inhaled deeply.

The foot rub was apparently over.

"Mmmmmmm. Oh, ma'am, you smell so sweet. Please let this slut taste your pussy," she moaned.

I said nothing. I was struggling to maintain my composure.

"Please, ma'am, you won't regret it, I promise you."

She punctuated each plea with a delicate kiss directly on my crotch.

Kiss.

"Don't worry, it doesn't make you gay, ma'am. You'd just be using my mouth for your pleasure."

Kiss.

"I don't expect anything in return, ma'am. I know you're not a slut like me."

Kiss.

"Master says if I can get you off, I get to cum too, ma'am."

Kiss.

"Please, ma'am. It's been so long."

Kiss.

This was it. I realized I was on the threshold of a brave new world. I knew that if I didn't stop this nonsense this very minute, there would be no turning back.

But I couldn't stop. I knew that now. Maybe I had always known.

She continued to nuzzle me through the thin fabric of my panties, her face rocking back and forth and side to side against my sex. Involuntarily, I began to gently buck against her. Emboldened by my response, she began to gnaw at my pussy through the thin layer of cotton. She was groaning now.

I was panting quietly, trying to stop myself from wriggling in my chair.

Then I began to grind myself against her face.

I felt my control slipping away and I began to rationalize.

I wouldn't really be doing anything wrong, would I? After all, this is what she wants, right? At the end of the day, I would simply be doing a favor for a friend. What right did I have to refuse her and deprive her of her own release?

In fact, wouldn't it be selfish of me to spare my own middle-class sensibilities at the expense of my friend's fulfillment?

But I had never let another woman touch me.

In my final moments of lucidity, I looked past Karen's head and up at the plumber who stood watching us with detached amusement. He had stepped a respectful distance away, effectively removing himself from the drama taking place in the room.

I noticed that he was no longer threatening to remove her blindfold. He had disengaged. The illusion of coercion was gone.

I was really grinding against her now. The pretense of my passivity was fading fast.

I looked down at Karen as she continued to press her face against my cunt. She was grunting with effort as she worked her mouth around the edges of my panties, trying desperately to slip her tongue between the elastic and my inner thighs. Periodically, she would pull at the waist band of my panties with her teeth, trying futilely to slide them down using only her mouth. Then she would go back to gnawing at my vulva and moaning in desperate need.

I was long past stopping now. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

In the end, no words were needed. All it took was a small change in my posture. I shifted my weight on the chair, lifting my ass up and tilting my pelvis ever so slightly forward.

The invitation was subtle, but unmistakable. Karen immediately reached up with both hands and hooked her thumbs around the waistband of my panties. As I continued to hold myself suspended above the chair, she pulled my panties down and off in one smooth motion. Then she reached back behind my hips with both hands and shimmied me forward so my pussy was open and exposed before her.

As I watched from above, she pressed her face fully against the wet folds of my sex, rubbing herself up and down until she was covered in my juices from chin to forehead. Then I felt her tongue for the first time.

She gave one long, languid lick from the bottom of my slit to the top, loudly slurping up my essence.

She paused for a moment and tilted her face up, as if to look me directly in the eyes through the barrier of her blindfold. She favored me with a wide, lascivious grin. Her lips were smeared with my juices.

Then she pounced.

Karen didn't eat my pussy, she devoured it.

Her mouth was a wet symphony of sound and motion, driven by the relentless rhythm of her implacable tongue. Once she started, she simply could not stop. She slurped and licked and sucked and bit. She used her fingers and her thumbs and even her hands. She fucked me with the bridge of her nose and tip of her chin. She tongue-fucked my cunt and ass endlessly. She alternated between sucking my clit and flicking it expertly with her tongue while impaling me on her fingers.

As ripe as I was for her, my first orgasm came in less than a minute. I reached down and grabbed her by the back of the head with both hands and pulled her mouth in to me as I came. I was practically gushing. I could actually hear her drinking my juices from the cup of my sex.

She didn't even pause to let me collect myself. She was equal parts relentless and insatiable. I came again and again, bucking and screaming and moaning. She drank everything I gave her greedily. She grunted and laughed and slobbered into the unstanchable wetness of my being.

I was stunned by the intensity of my body's reaction. I made sounds I had never heard before. I moved against her hungrily, riding her face and mouth upon an endless current of dark, rippling desire.

I lost track of how many orgasms Karen gave me that day. I was introduced to entirely new dimensions of physical pleasure. I might have babbled. I tried not to, but I'm pretty sure I did.

Finally, I was spent. I pushed Karen gently away and examined her as she knelt before me. Her face, neck and chest were shiny with my drippings. Her hands and wrists were wet to the elbows. Her hair was plastered against her forehead and she was panting heavily from her effort.

Finally, the plumber spoke for the first time in over twenty minutes.

"Clean her."

Gently now, Karen lowered her face back to my now overly sensitive cunt. Softly, she lapped up the excess moisture from the folds of my sex. She spread the cheeks of my ass with her hands and cleaned my perineum and asshole with her tongue.

Then she knelt back on her haunches and waited for further orders. She was smiling contentedly. To be honest, she looked more sated than I felt.

"Well, I'd say you sure got the job done, dear," the plumber said kindly. "You are definitely out of the dog house, cunt. As soon as our guest leaves, I will let you have your release."

He kissed her gently on the head.

She beamed up at him from below her blindfold. "Oh, thank you master!" She was genuinely happy she had pleased him.

Then she put her hands gently on my knees and looked up in my direction.

Her voice was solemn.

"And thank you, ma'am for letting this sow service your wonderful pussy. Feel free to drop by any time, with master's permission, of course."

I reached down and gently touched her face. This had been the most powerful sexual experience of my life. I was truly moved by her passion and submission. Most of all, I was struck by the fact that she appeared to be even more satisfied than I felt, though she hadn't had a single orgasm.

The plumber's voice brought me back to reality. "Now, I think it's time for our guest to go," he said softly. "It's been fun, but we all have our vanilla lives to attend to, don't we?"

He walked over to me and gently helped me to my feet. I was dazed and euphoric as he led me back to the foyer. He opened the front door and motioned me out on to the landing. He followed behind me, closing the door after him.

"This is what we do, Mrs. Hansen, me and my sows. We indulge each other safely and discretely. My slaves crave to be used and I enjoy using them. In the end, no harm is done and both parties are satisfied."

"She certainly seems to enjoy it," I said pensively.

"She loves it," he said firmly. "Or else I wouldn't be here."

I looked over at the plumber. Maybe he wasn't such a lunatic after all. I had gained a new appreciation for the dynamic that exists between a true master and a true slave. Who was I to judge?

I held out my hand.

"Good day, Mr. Wilson," I said.

"Good day, Mrs. Hansen," he said taking my hand in his.

He held my hand in his as he spoke, looking me directly in the eyes.

"If you are intrigued by what you saw today, Amy, and wish to explore further, let me know. You have my number."

"Can I think about it?" I asked, although in my mind I was already backing away, rejoining the real world.

"Of course, Amy. Go home and relax. I'll be here for a few more minutes, then I'm leaving as well."

He gave my hand a final shake and then released it.

"If you decide you want to join us, that's great. If not, no hard feelings. I promise I will never initiate contact with you again," he said.

And with that, he turned and went back in the house, closing the door behind him.

I stood for a moment on Karen's front porch collecting my thoughts, then I walked across the street to my house on wobbly legs.

When I got home, I opened the front door and dragged myself in to the den. I looked at the clock and was surprised to find that it was only 12:30. My stomach rumbled, but I was far too exhausted to eat. I settled on to the couch and fell almost immediately in to a deep, dreamless sleep.

I was awakened by the sound of my phone ringing.

I looked at the caller ID. It was Karen's number.

Shit.

Quickly, I ran to the front window and pulled back the curtain. I could clearly see her driveway across the street. The plumbing van was gone. I sighed with relief.

Finally, on the fifth ring, I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I answered warily, my heart pounding.

"Hi, it's Karen. What's up, girlfriend?" Her voice sounded upbeat. That's a good sign, I thought.

"Oh, hi Karen. What have you been up to today?" I cringed inwardly and slapped myself on the forehead. What the fuck was I saying?

"Oh not much. Just hanging out. The plumber was over doing some stuff, but he's gone. You know, that guy I told you about? I like using him because he always does exactly what he says he's going to do. You know what I mean?"

I'll bet, I thought and almost snickered in to the phone.

"Anyway," she said. "I was wondering what you guys were doing for dinner tonight. I thought maybe we could all go out?"

"That sounds great. I'll call Tim at work and let him know. Maybe some barbecue?"

"Ooh, that sounds yummy. Let's plan for around six, okay?"

"Six it is. Talk to you soon, honeybunch," I said brightly.

I was getting away with it, I thought exultantly. Sometimes things really do work out for the best.

I was about to hang up when I heard her say, "Oh, Amy, one more thing."

"Yes, Karen?"

"What do you want me to do with your panties?"

"Excuse me?" I couldn't have heard her correctly.

"Your panties, honey. You left them by the chair. Do you want me to bring them with me tonight or are you coming over to get them?"

I was gasping now. I reached under my skirt. My hand brushed directly against my matted pubic hair.

Oh my God.

"Karen, listen I'm sorry..."

"Shut up, cunt," she hissed.

"Karen, please. Let's talk about this. I'm sorry. It wasn't my idea. It was that plumber. He made me come over."

There was a pause on the other end of the line.

"Amy, can you really be that obtuse?" He tone was almost sympathetic.

"Karen, honey, what are you talking about? I made a mistake. I shouldn't have gone over there. I know that now."

I heard her sigh through the phone. "Amy, don't you realize that I knew it was you all along?"

"What? What are you saying, Karen?" I asked frantically.

"God, you really are a dumb cow," she answered curtly. "Don't you get it, Amy? We planned this. We set you up."

"What?" My heart was pounding in my ears.

"I own you now, Amy. He said I could have you," she answered laughing.

"What? Who?"

"Our master. He said I could keep you as my slave. He will still get to use you whenever he wants, of course, but I get to be the one who actually owns you."

I felt like I was going to pass out. I made one last desperate attempt to regain my grasp on reality. My old friend was obviously crazy. It was time to cut my losses.

"Karen, I know you're hurt and I don't blame you, but this has gone far enough. If you want to talk, I'm willing to try to work things out. Otherwise..."

"You should see the pictures, Amy. I think they came out great. You can't see my face, of course, because it's buried between your legs, but your face is as clear as day."

I froze where I stood. My hand tightened around the phone.

"What pictures?" I asked hoarsely, but my heart was already sinking.

"Didn't I tell you about our new security system? The one with all the video cameras? Turns out we can watch every room in the house. Even the living room. Everything is recorded automatically."

"Karen, please. Don't do this."

"The quality of the images is really amazing. Do you want me to send you one? All you see is Mrs. Hansen from across the way sitting in a chair holding her legs wide open while some poor slave girl is forced to eat her pussy on her knees."

I said nothing. The clock ticked over the mantle. I began to calculate my options.

"What do you want?" I asked flatly.

"I've never owned a sow before, Amy. I'm looking forward to it."

"Oh, God." I whispered desperately.

"If fact, why don't you trot over here right now and get your panties, dear. We still have two hours before the kids get home. That should give us plenty of time to start your training."

"Please, Karen. I'm begging you. Don't do this."

"Yes, I believe my pussy could use a little attention for a change," she said dreamily.

"Karen, I'm sorry. I can't do this," I pleaded.

"You have five minutes, cunt, or I'll take it out of your hide. And don't bother putting on another pair of panties. Sows are not permitted to wear underwear. That's rule number one."

She hung up.

I put the phone down and stood silently for a long time. Eventually, I walked over to the front window. I pulled back the curtain and looked out across the street at Karen's house. I was about to walk over there for the second time that day to face an uncertain fate.

Numbly, I walked to the front door. I straightened my skirt, then adjusted my hair in the door-side mirror. For some reason, it was important that I look presentable.

I closed my eyes and pictured myself as I had seen Karen earlier that day: naked, collared and plugged, being used as a sexual plaything. I imagined the depraved things I would be made to do.

I tried not to notice the quickening in my loins. I did not touch myself. I was grateful to Karen for allowing me the clumsy pretense of blackmail. For a while, I could tell myself I was acting against my will. After all, I had no choice, right?

I put my hand on the door knob and took a deep, cleansing breath. As I opened the door to my new life, I was keenly aware that my pussy was tingling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kevin's Sow Pt. 03: Participation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds