• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Night Out Ch. 02

Night Out Ch. 02

Once back to your apartment we all sat together on your couch. I started kissing you our tongues dancing together, as he started to fondle your breasts. Then you turn and start to kiss him, stopping you ask "can you make us some drinks?"

Begrudgingly I get up and pour us some drinks. Meanwhile you two keep kissing and groping each other. When I come back with the drinks his hand is under your shirt caressing your breasts while you were petting the bulge in his pants. I sit down and start to hike up your skirt. You turn and kiss me as you unzip his pants. His cock was a little shorter than mine but probably a little thicker. You kiss me as you stroke his penis. I lift your shirt and begin to suck on your soft breasts. You moan softly as my tongue flicks your nipple.

As things heat up we go to the bedroom. You lay in the middle of the bed as we both strip for you. He laughs looking at my penis swelled up in its chastity cage. He on the other hand was erect you crawled over kneeling on the bed and started to lick his cock. First you kissed the tip of his penis licking it getting it wet. Then you began to lick up and down his shaft. While doing this you also tickled my balls. All this made me wish I could just burst out of the chastity cage I was so horny. "Strip me" you tell me as you begin to take his penis into your mouth. So I unhook your bra and slip it off. Then I take off your skirt and slide down your black lace thong.

I couldn't believe this was happening you were naked sucking another man's cock right in front of me. I was so jealous but so turned on at the same time. I could feel pangs in my stomach. I watched helpless as you licked up and down the length of his shaft. It was covered in your saliva as you began to envelop it into your mouth. Sliding up and down his cock. He held the back of your head bouncing your mouth on his cock. He lets you stop and you pull me in for a kiss. You then grab my caged cock and look at it.

"Aww look at all this precum," you tease scooping it with your finger you feed it to me. "You must be enjoying the show cucky," you tell me.

I then lay on the bed next to you and you positioned yourself so I was between your legs. As you lowered your pussy down on my face I could tell you were really wet and turned on. You pushed your vagina down onto my face as I licked it up and down, then my tongue started to swirl in your hole. Around and around went my tongue, as you moan "yes yes" Above me I can see your head bobbing up and down on his penis. You had to stop to moan. You squirmed as I licked you, you could feel the pleasure building and building. To help he started to fondle your breasts and you moaned louder and louder. Then it hit you. You clasp onto the bed panting from the orgasm.

Once recovered you said "come here" to Jason. When he is by you, you start to stroke him off, your hands wrapped around his shaft. Soon he could feel the orgasm coming. He moaned as he shot his load all over your breasts. "Honey get over here and clean up his mess," you order me.

"Yes lick up my load" Jason teased lying on the bed next to my girlfriend.

Reluctantly I crawled over her and began to lick and kiss her cum covered breasts. I felt so humiliated licking up another man's cum. I felt my face turning red as I stuck my tongue out lapping up a thick glob of his sperm. The bitter salty taste wasn't awful but it wasn't good either.

"Almost done?" she asked me smiling devilishly.

"Yes," I answer lapping up the last bit of cum from her breasts.

"Okay good, now why don't you go back home for now I want to have some private time with Jason," you tell me petting his now soft cock. "Don't try to fight me on this or I won't unlock you for a long time," she said sternly seeing that I was about to object.

I dressed slowly not wanting to leave. Once I was ready to go I could see that Jason's penis was ready for round two. You kiss me on the cheek goodbye and shut the door behind me, locking it. After I get home I get a text from you saying "thank you honey I am having so much fun!" No picture or anything, not that it mattered I was still trapped in chastity. I struggled to sleep feeling a big knot in my stomach and constantly waking up to my cock trying to get hard.

Coming soon the couple dive deeper into cuckolding

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Night Out Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 233 milliseconds