• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Four Bikies

Four Bikies

Hi. I'm Julie. I'm twenty, blonde, reasonable intelligent, fit and friendly. A bit of an extrovert, you might say. I have a boyfriend and I will admit to being sexually active.

Not very active, though. As far as I'm concerned sex was one of those things I could take or leave, and preferable leave, but the boyfriend tends to get all excited over it so what can you do?

I have a car. Only a little one but it gets me where I want to go and that's what counts.

Anyway, I'm writing this as a sort of therapy for a little incident that happened to me a little while ago. What happened was this. . .

Julie was driving through the countryside. She'd been out exploring, looking for little out of the way places. Places that the tourists usually ignored. You could often find interesting stuff in old fashioned shops.

Cruising along the highway with the radio going she didn't hear the bikes. Bushes along the side of the road also prevented her seeing them. She'd just passed a sign warning of a hidden road when the four bikes came charging out of the side road, right in front of her.

Knowing that she had the right of way didn't really help much. The bikes were there, rightly or wrongly, and it was a case of action first, careful consideration later. Julie hit the brakes and swerved towards the side of the road. She skidded, slowing, and missed the bikes, but found that she was grounded. One wheel had gone into a ditch and the car was bottomed out. She was stuck.

Julie looked at the bikies who had pulled over and thoughtfully locked her door. They looked big and mean from where she sat, all black leather and studs. The accident wasn't her fault, but she had no intention of arguing the point.

The bikies stopped and surveyed the car and occupant. An indication to the occupant that she should get out was ignored. Understandable. They were used to that sort of discrimination, shameful though it was.

They looked over the damage. To Julie's surprise the four bikies gathered around where the car was grounded in the ditch. Then she found her little vehicle being lifted at the corner and moved back onto the road.

Three of the bikes move back a bit and the fourth came over and wrapped on the window. Julie let it down a bit.

"I say. We're terribly sorry for this. The accident was entirely our fault. Can't apologise enough. We are insured though. We'll need to exchange insurance details. I think you'll find your car is drivable, but you really should hop out and have a look at the damage."

Julie felt a sense of relief. They weren't mad at her. They actually admitted that they were at fault and apologised. Hesitantly, she got out the car and moved around to look at the damage. There wasn't much damage that she could see. A bit of a dent on the passenger's front panel and that was it.

The bikie who had spoken to her now offered her a card.

"My insurance details," he told her. "We won't require yours as there's no damage to our bikes. OK?"

"Ah, yes, OK. Thank you for your assistance."

"Least we could do seeing that we were at fault. Now we'll just finish off and be on our way."

Startled, Julie looked up from the card she'd been reading. The four bikies were now standing very close, smiling.

They moved, Julie thought, like a trained team. Before she could protest they were on her, very efficiently undressing her. There was no tearing of cloth or any violence. They might have been four nurses undressing an unruly patient. To her, it seemed that she was stripped naked in seconds.

"I assume you know what's going to happen now?" the bikies spokesman said, smiling urbanely.

Julie snorted. "Huh. I suppose you going to stick your little dick in me and wiggle it around to you go all gooey-eyed," she snarled. "Well don't expect me to enthusiastic or helpful in any way."

"OK. Take her boys," came the command.

Julie found herself picked up in a sitting position, one man on either side of her with an arm under a knee and the other around her shoulders. Held tightly, she couldn't even wriggle. As she watched, one of the bikies calmly slid down his trousers, revealing his erection.

To Julie's shock he didn't try to take her as such. Instead he stood there while the two men holding her manoeuvred her until she was positioned above his erection. Then they pushed her down while he thrust up into her. To her helpless fury, the two bikies provided the thrust onto their friend's cock that she would not have supplied herself.

Apart from her general unwillingness and utter helplessness, Julie found the sex the same as normal. A cock sliding back and forth, interesting enough but not earthshaking. The only real difference that she could tell was that with those two oafs sliding her back and forth on that cock she was more involved in the act than normally.

Julie swore steadily as the bikie took his pleasure, relieved when he finally gasped and sprayed inside her. As far as she was concerned, no different to regular sex and she was still willing to give it a miss.

She landed back on her feet with a thump. A hand on her back propelled her forward until she was leaning against the car. She could feel a hand rubbing her vulva, and then her lips were parted again. Resigned, she waited as the second member started entering her.

"What the hell?" she thought. Something was different. She was feeling a lot fuller now, as this second erection came pushing into her. Then the assault began. The erection drew back and came roughly forward once more, driving hard into her. Her resolution to just lie there and take it weakened, and in sheer self-defence she found herself pushing back against this intrusive cock.

Now she was being hit harder and faster, and she was starting to feel most peculiar. What the hell was this guy doing to her? Harder and harder, her pussy was ravished, and excitement stirred deep within her. Then there was loud groan from behind her and she could feel the cock jerking as it sprayed its load. Withdrawing, it left her feeling bereft, as though she'd just missed out on something.

Not that she was being left out of anything for long. Julie gasped as she felt the new invasion.

"What the fuck?" she wondered. "Are these idiots taking it in turn according to size?"

She could feel herself being stretched as her assailant drove in deep, moving fast and firmly. He apparently assumed that she was ready for him and settled straight down to work. He plundered her, and all those strange feelings started rushing back upon her. His cock rammed her, and Julie found excitement growing, seizing her and carrying her with it.

She was gasping as she pushed to meet this latest intruder, feeling him sinking deep, stirring up new tensions with every thrust. She couldn't understand what was happening. Sex wasn't like this. This sort of thing didn't happen.

Harder and faster, she was being ravished most enthusiastically, and her body was responding, reacting. This time when the cock exploded and hosed her internally her body was ready for it, wanting it, eager to take advantage of it. Julie could feel herself clamping down on the cock, trying to hold it tightly within her, screaming as a climax ripped into her while she drained her prize.

Julie found she was looking around, feeling somewhat dazed.

"What happened?" she asked nervously.

The spokesman for the bikies looked amused.

"You had an orgasm," he said. "That's all. Don't you normally have one when you have sex?"

Dumbly she shook her.

"Pretty crappy boyfriend, in that case. Either make him try harder or get a better one. But enough chatter. If you've had your rest, on with the show."

Julie now found herself leaning back against the car. She stared at the spokesman as he unzipped, appalled at what he produced. Oh, god, she'd been right. They were doing it in order of size. She couldn't tear her eyes away as her doom approached.

Looking down, Julie could see her mound. What was worse, she could see the erection approaching her mound, and it looked far too big for her to handle. She almost screamed as she watched hands pulling her lips apart and inserting the edge of that cock.

Slowly it pushed against her. She could feel her lips closing around and holding the head as it pushed into her, and then she watched the shaft slowly disappear, all the time feeling that mighty ball at the end of the shaft being forced deeper into her.

It was too much, too big, and Julie squealed in alarm as there was a final hard push and the cock slotted neatly into her. She was trembling, feeling abused and filled with that erection. Somehow it had fitted in. Now what would happen?

Of course. Same as before. The cock was already sliding back out, preparing for a rerun. Then it started. A savage lunge and she was nailed hard against the car. A retreat, then nailed again. Julie was hurrying to meet the thrusts, but those odd sensations were gathering again. Whatever had happened during her climax, it hadn't killed off all those odd feelings, just put them in abeyance for a while.

Now they were back, each vigorous thrust stirring them up, leaving her burning with need. And that need was being answered by more thrusts as the assailing cock battered at her defences, brushing them aside, establishing itself as her master, tightening the tensions within her even as it sort to loose them.

This time she found she wasn't waiting for that cock to finish. Her nerves were screaming, and then she was screaming, latching onto the intruder and forcing it to give of its bounty while she climaxed, paroxysms raging through her body.

Julie sagged back against her car, feeling stunned and drained. She was unable to move as she watched the bikies get on their bikes and ride off. A minute or so passed while life slowly crept back into her.

"I've got to get dressed and drive," Julie finally managed to decide.

She looked around for her clothes. Suddenly all her senses were snapping to attention. She looked around harder, checking in and under the car. A vague memory of four bikies riding off, waving something in the air as they rode.

"Those bastards," Julies swore. "They've pinched my fucking clothes."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Four Bikies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 75 milliseconds